Industrial Policy in Guatemala: A Case of Policy Inertia under Changing Paradigms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Cuevas & Sigfrido Lée & Bismarck Pineda, 2010. "Industrial Policy in Guatemala: A Case of Policy Inertia under Changing Paradigms," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3027, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006.
"Export Promotion Agencies: What Works and What Doesn't,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006. "Export promotion agencies : what works and what doesn't," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4044, The World Bank.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2013.
"Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 785-829, November.
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH), "undated". "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role of Government Policy in Building Industrial Competitiveness," QEH Working Papers qehwps111, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya LALL, 2004. "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness," G-24 Discussion Papers 28, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Valpy Fitzgerald & Pablo Astorga, 2003.
"Productivity Growth in Latin America during the Twentieth Century,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2003-W52, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Astorga & Ame R. Bergés & Valpy Fitzgerald, 2003. "Productivity Growth in Latin America during the Twentieth Century," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _052, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik & Charles F. Sabel, 2008.
"Reconfiguring Industrial Policy: A Framework with an Application to South Africa,"
CID Working Papers
168, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani & Sabel, Charles F., 2008. "Reconfiguring Industrial Policy: A Framework with an Application to South Africa," Working Paper Series rwp08-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:idb:idbbks:279 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Cuevas & Sigfrido Lee & Maria Isabel Bonilla, 2011. "The Missing Foundations of Housing Finance: Incomplete Markets, Fragmented Policies and Emerging Solutions in Guatemala," Research Department Publications 4750, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Policy; Policymaking; Guatemala;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.