Crisis management and the varieties of capitalism: Fiscal stimulus packages and the transformation of East Asian state-led capitalism since 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," Working Paper Series rwp04-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robinson, Joan, 1972. "The Second Crisis of Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 1-10, May.
- Jenn-Hwan Wang, 2007. "From technological catch-up to innovation-based economic growth: South Korea and Taiwan compared," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(6), pages 1084-1104.
- Boyer, Robert, 2005. "How and Why Capitalisms Differ," MPIfG Discussion Paper 05/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- David Coates, 2012. "Dire consequences: the conservative recapture of America's political narrative?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 145-153.
- Jenn hwan Wang & Tsung-Yuan Chen & Ching-Jung Tsai, 2012. "In Search of an Innovative State: The Development of the Biopharmaceutical Industry in Taiwan, South Korea and China," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 481-503, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1996. "Some Lessons from the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 151-177, August.
- Christine Wong, 2011. "The Fiscal Stimulus Programme and Public Governance Issues in China," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 1-22.
- Robert H. Wade, 2012. "Return of industrial policy?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 223-239, November.
- Kimura, Hidemi & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2010.
"Is Foreign Aid a Vanguard of Foreign Direct Investment? A Gravity-Equation Approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 482-497, April.
- Hidemi Kimura & Yasuyuki Todo, 2009. "Is Foreign Aid a Vanguard of Foreign Direct Investment? A Gravity-Equation Approach," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 380, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hidemi Kimura & Yasuyuki Todo, 2009. "Is Foreign Aid a Vanguard of Foreign Direct Investment? A Gravity-Equation Approach," Development Economics Working Papers 22881, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Amsden, Alice H, 1991. "Diffusion of Development: The Late-Industrializing Model and Greater East Asia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 282-286, May.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Raphael Kaplinsky & Mike Morris, 2009. "Chinese FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: Engaging with Large Dragons," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 21(4), pages 551-569, September.
- Amable, Bruno & Azizi, Karim, 2011. "Varieties of capitalism and varieties of macroeconomic policy. Are some economies more procyclical than others?," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Antonio Fatás & Ilian Mihov, 2009. "Why Fiscal Stimulus is Likely to Work," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 57-73, May.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative political economy; international political economy; developmental state; fiscal policies; varieties of capitalism; East Asia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbmeg:spiii2013501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.