A Taxonomy Of Green Innovators:Empirical Evidence From South Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Shan Chen, 2008. "The Driver of Green Innovation and Green Image – Green Core Competence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 531-543, September.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2012.
"Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact — The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 112-122.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2011. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact. The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 978-994, July.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2007. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," MPRA Paper 26408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean BELIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Jens HORBACH (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor, 2012.
"Environmental Innovations, Local Networks and Internationalization,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 697-734, November.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "Environmental Innovations, Local Networks and Internationalization," Working Papers 2011.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "Environmental innovations, local networks and internationalization," Working Papers 201101, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "Environmental innovations, local networks and internationalization," Openloc Working Papers 1108, Public policies and local development.
- De Marchi, Valentina, 2012.
"Environmental innovation and R&D cooperation: Empirical evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 614-623.
- Valentina De Marchi, 2010. "Cooperation Toward Environmental Innovation: an Empirical Investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0119, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2006. "The interactions between national systems and sectoral patterns of innovation: a cross-country analysis of Pavitt’s taxonomy," MPRA Paper 27601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Zhi & Tang, Jintong, 2012. "Stakeholder–firm power difference, stakeholders' CSR orientation, and SMEs' environmental performance in China," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 436-455.
- Rennings, Klaus & Ziegler, Andreas & Ankele, Kathrin & Hoffmann, Esther, 2006. "The influence of different characteristics of the EU environmental management and auditing scheme on technical environmental innovations and economic performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 45-59, April.
- Horbach, Jens, 2008. "Determinants of environmental innovation--New evidence from German panel data sources," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 163-173, February.
- Tilmann Rave & Frank Goetzke & Mario Larch, 2011. "The Determinants of Environmental Innovations and Patenting: Germany Reconsidered," ifo Working Paper Series 97, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Mee Lie, 2016. "Do ‘green’ employment effects vary across industries? Implications for green growth," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161014, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-08-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2016-08-21 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENV-2016-08-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-08-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-RES-2016-08-21 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2016-08-21 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2016-08-21 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:inowpp:20160808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.