Report NEP-SBM-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Åstebro, Thomas & Audretsch, David B. & Robinson, David T., 2016. "Public policy to promote entrepreneurship: a call to arms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67382, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Josh Lerner, 2016. "Venture Capital Data: Opportunities and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 22500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Age Mariussen & Ruslan Rakhmatullin & Lina Stanionyte, 2016. "Smart Specialisation: Creating Growth through Trans-national co-operation and Value Chains," JRC Working Papers JRC102623, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Sanchez-Fernandez, Patricio, 2016.
"La internacionalización de la empresa gallega. Resultados 2015 de la Encuesta Ardán de empresa internacionalizada
[The internationalization of the Galician companies. Results of the 2015 Ardan Surv," MPRA Paper 72889, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2016.
- Kelle, Markus, 2016. "Wage growth, urbanization, and firm characteristics: Evidence for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 631, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ingrid Majerová & Jan Nevima, 2016. "Cluster Analysis in Human Development of Visegrad Group Plus Countries," Working Papers 0031, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Christine Mee Lie, 2016. "A Taxonomy Of Green Innovators:Empirical Evidence From South Korea," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160808, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle, 2016. "Patentability, R&D direction, and cumulative innovation," MPRA Paper 73180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Antonio Bob & Mendonca, Sandro, 2016. "A Delphi Approach to Boost an Open Innovation Policy," MPRA Paper 73007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lojak, Benjamin, 2016. "Sentiment-driven investment, non-linear corporate debt dynamics and co-existing business cycle regimes," BERG Working Paper Series 112, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Ahmed Fayez Abdelgouad, 2016. "Exporting and Workforce Skills-Intensity in the Egyptian Manufacturing Firms: Empirical Evidence Using World Bank Firm-Level Data for Egypt," Working Paper Series in Economics 358, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2016. "Intra-good trade in Germany: A first look at the evidence," MPRA Paper 72964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Valentina Meliciani & Antonio Vezzani, 2016. "The Distribution of Technological Activities in Europe: A Regional Perspective," JRC Working Papers JRC102435, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Trinh, Long Q., 2016. "Dynamics of Innovation and Internationalization among Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Viet Nam," ADBI Working Papers 580, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ignacio L. De León & José Fernández Donoso, 2016. "The costs of using formal intellectual property rights: a survey on small innovative enterprises in Latin America," Serie Working Papers 37, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Asheim, Bjørn & Grillitsch, Markus & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Smart Specialization as an innovation-driven strategy for economic diversification: Examples from Scandinavian regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/23, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Wang, Xu & Zhang, Xiaobo & Xie, Zhuan & Huang, Yiping, 2016. "Roads to innovation: Firm-level evidence from China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1542, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nguyen, Huong, 2016. "Does Proximity to Foreign Invested Firms Stimulate Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms? Firm-level Evidence from Vietnam," Papers 1001, World Trade Institute.