A Delphi Approach to Boost an Open Innovation Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Santos, Antonio Bob, 2015. "Open Innovation research: trends and influences – a bibliometric analysis," MPRA Paper 67648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geist, Monica R., 2010. "Using the Delphi method to engage stakeholders: A comparison of two studies," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 147-154, May.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N., 2001. "Making sense of institutions as a factor shaping economic performance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 31-54, January.
- Mason, Keith J. & Alamdari, F., 2007. "EU network carriers, low cost carriers and consumer behaviour: A Delphi study of future trends," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 299-310.
- Edquist , Charles, 2014. "Striving Towards a Holistic Innovation Policy in European Countries - But Linearity Still Prevails!," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Flanagan, Kieron & Uyarra, Elvira & Laranja, Manuel, 2011. "Reconceptualising the 'policy mix' for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 702-713, June.
- Heitor, Manuel & Horta, Hugo & Mendonça, Joana, 2014. "Developing human capital and research capacity: Science policies promoting brain gain," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 6-22.
More about this item
Keywordsopen innovation; innovation policy; public policy; Delphi;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2016-08-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2016-08-21 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:73007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .