Report NEP-CSE-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asheim, Bjørn & Grillitsch, Markus & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Smart Specialization as an innovation-driven strategy for economic diversification: Examples from Scandinavian regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/23, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Trinh, Long Q., 2016. "Dynamics of Innovation and Internationalization among Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Viet Nam," ADBI Working Papers 580, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael & Noska, Patricia & Schäffler, Johannes, 2016. "Types of FDI and determinants of affiliate size: the classification makes the difference," IAB Discussion Paper 201625, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle, 2016. "Patentability, R&D direction, and cumulative innovation," MPRA Paper 73180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samira Barzin & Sabine D'Costa & Daniel Graham, 2016. "A Pseudo-Panel Approach to Estimating Dynamic Effects of Road Infrastructure Provision on Firm Performance in a Developing Country Context," Working Papers 69, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Age Mariussen & Ruslan Rakhmatullin & Lina Stanionyte, 2016. "Smart Specialisation: Creating Growth through Trans-national co-operation and Value Chains," JRC Working Papers JRC102623, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Santos, Antonio Bob & Mendonca, Sandro, 2016. "A Delphi Approach to Boost an Open Innovation Policy," MPRA Paper 73007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc Melitz & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," Working Papers 2016-17, CEPII research center.
- Ahmed Fayez Abdelgouad, 2016. "Exporting and Workforce Skills-Intensity in the Egyptian Manufacturing Firms: Empirical Evidence Using World Bank Firm-Level Data for Egypt," Working Paper Series in Economics 358, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2015. "RegDemo: Preparation and Merger of Actor Data – Technical Documentation of Routines and Datasets," IWH Technical Reports 01/2015e, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Wang, Xu & Zhang, Xiaobo & Xie, Zhuan & Huang, Yiping, 2016. "Roads to innovation: Firm-level evidence from China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1542, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tumen, Semih, 2016. "Informality as a Stepping Stone: A Search-Theoretical Assessment of Informal Sector and Government Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10116, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tan, Zhibo & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2016. "Does female labor scarcity encourage innovation?: Evidence from Chinaâ€™s gender imbalance:," IFPRI discussion papers 1540, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Joachim Wagner, 2016. "Intra-good trade in Germany: A first look at the evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 365, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Åstebro, Thomas & Audretsch, David B. & Robinson, David T., 2016. "Public policy to promote entrepreneurship: a call to arms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67382, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.