Smart Specialisation: Creating Growth through Trans-national co-operation and Value Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Brennan & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2015. "Global Value Chains and Smart Specialisation Strategy: Thematic Work on the Understanding of Global Value Chains and their Analysis within the Context of Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC98014, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dominique Foray & Xabier Goenaga, 2013. "The goals of Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC82213, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Isaksen , Arne & Trippl , Michaela, 2014. "Regional industrial path development in different regional innovation systems: A conceptual analysis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/17, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Arne Isaksen, 2015. "Industrial development in thin regions: trapped in path extension?," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 585-600.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shang-Yu Liu & Chen-Ying Yen & Kuang-Nan Tsai & Wei-Shuo Lo, 2017. "A Conceptual Framework for Agri-Food Tourism as an Eco-Innovation Strategy in Small Farms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-11, September.
- Ana Fernandez Zubieta & Irene Ramos Vielba & Thomas Zacharewicz, 2018. "RIO Country Report 2017: Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC111466, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordspolicy analysis; R & D; research; collaboration; policy; innovation; ecosystem;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2016-08-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2016-08-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2016-08-21 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2016-08-21 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2016-08-21 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2016-08-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc102623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.