Report NEP-GEO-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Montes-Solla, Paulino & Faiña Medín, J. Andres & Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus, 2015. "Regional development in Spain 1989-2010: capital widening and productivity stagnation," MPRA Paper 72921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pol Antràs & Alonso de Gortari, 2016. "On the Geography of Global Value Chains," Working Paper 443991, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2015. "Does labor supply modeling affect findings of transport policy analyses?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/15, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kelle, Markus, 2016. "Wage growth, urbanization, and firm characteristics: Evidence for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 631, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Valentina Meliciani & Antonio Vezzani, 2016. "The Distribution of Technological Activities in Europe: A Regional Perspective," JRC Working Papers JRC102435, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Watanabe, Hiroki, 2015. "A Spatial Production Economy Explains Zipf’s Law for Gross Metropolitan Product," MPRA Paper 72907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jessie Bakens & Raymond Florax & Peter Mulder, 2016. "Ethnic Drift and White Flight: A Gravity Model of Neighborhood Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-062/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Muhammad Halley Yudhistira & Yusuf Sofyandi, 2016. "Seaport Status, Access, and Regional Development in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201601, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised May 2016.
- Lei Ding & Jackelyn Hwang, 2016. "The Consequences of Gentrification: A Focus on Residents’ Financial Health in Philadelphia," Working Papers 16-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 29 Jul 2016.
- Age Mariussen & Ruslan Rakhmatullin & Lina Stanionyte, 2016. "Smart Specialisation: Creating Growth through Trans-national co-operation and Value Chains," JRC Working Papers JRC102623, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Asheim, Bjørn & Grillitsch, Markus & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Smart Specialization as an innovation-driven strategy for economic diversification: Examples from Scandinavian regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/23, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Nguyen, Huong, 2016. "Does Proximity to Foreign Invested Firms Stimulate Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms? Firm-level Evidence from Vietnam," Papers 1001, World Trade Institute.