Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Jonathan A. Morell
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
2021, Volume 88, Issue C
- S0149718921000239 Are the voices of parents heard? A scoping review of satisfaction in parenting programs
by Bjørknes, Ragnhild & Ortiz-Barreda, Gaby
- S0149718921000409 Theory of change models deepen online learning evaluation
by Chesniak, Olivia M. & Drane, Denise & Young, Celine & Hokanson, Sarah Chobot & Goldberg, Bennett B
- S0149718921000410 Program evaluation of trauma-informed yoga for vulnerable populations
by Tibbitts, Deanne C. & Aicher, Sue A. & Sugg, Judith & Handloser, Kimberlee & Eisman, Liz & Booth, Lauren D. & Bradley, Ryan D.
- S0149718921000422 The manifestations of politics in evaluation: An exploratory study across the evaluation process
by Azzam, Tarek & Wanzer, Dana Linnell & Knight, Ciara & Codd, Heather
- S0149718921000434 Educational guidance for functional visual diversity in Nicaragua. Design and evaluation of a teacher-training program
by Tregón-Martín, Nuria & Valero Valero, Mar & Flores Buils, Raquel & Caballer Miedes, Antonio
- S0149718921000446 Evaluation of the public health achievements made by projects supported by a federal contract mechanism at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), USA
by Ayenew, Lisa G. & Hoelscher, Mary A. & Emshoff, James G. & Kidder, Daniel P. & Ellis, Barbara A.
- S0149718921000458 Challenges and successes to the implementation of a zoo conservation-education program
by Mellish, Sarah & Ryan, Jillian C. & McLeod, Emily M. & Tuckey, Michelle R. & Pearson, Elissa L.
- S0149718921000628 Utility of linking survey and registry data to evaluate interventions and policies to address disparities in breast cancer survivorship among young women
by Subramanian, Sujha & Jones, Madeleine & Tangka, Florence K.L. & Edwards, Patrick & Flanigan, Tim & Kaganova, Jenya & Smith, Kevin & Fairley, Temeika & Hawkins, Nikki A. & Rodriguez, Juan L. & Guy, Gery P. & Thomas, Cheryll C.
- S0149718921000641 Unveiling the link between performance and Intellectual Capital disclosure in the context of Italian Public universities
by Nicolò, Giuseppe & Raimo, Nicola & Polcini, Paolo Tartaglia & Vitolla, Filippo
- S014971892100046X Seeking consensus: Defining foundational concepts for a graduate level introductory program evaluation course
by LaVelle, John M. & Davies, Randall
- S014971892100063X A commentary: Using a theory-based approach to guide a global programme of FGM/C research: What have we learned about creating actionable research findings?
by Strachan, Jacinta Muteshi
2021, Volume 87, Issue C
- S0149718921000227 Evaluation as a social practice: Disenchantment, rationalities and ethics
by Picciotto, Robert
- S0149718921000240 Ngarraanga Giinganay (‘thinking peacefully’): Co-design and pilot study of a culturally-grounded mindfulness-based stress reduction program with older First Nations Australians
by Lavrencic, Louise M. & Donovan, Terrence & Moffatt, Lindy & Keiller, Tamara & Allan, Wendy & Delbaere, Kim & Radford, Kylie
- S0149718921000252 The Music Engagement Program for people with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia: Pilot feasibility trial outcomes
by Gulliver, Amelia & Pike, Georgia & Banfield, Michelle & Morse, Alyssa R. & Katruss, Natasha & Valerius, Harley & Pescud, Melanie & McMaster, Mitchell & West, Susan
- S0149718921000264 Evaluating a community based mental health programme in West Bengal, India: Description of the methodology and lessons learned
by Tewari, Abha & Raja, Tasneem & Nawkar, Amar & Das Roy, Sarbani & Maulik, Pallab K.
- S0149718921000276 Network assessment: Design of a framework and indicators for monitoring and self-assessment of a customized gender equality plan in the Mediterranean Engineering Education context
by Zabaniotou, Anastasia & Boukamel, Oumaïma & Tsirogianni, Aigli
- S0149718921000288 Evaluation plan of the 6for6 research skills program for rural and remote physicians
by Asghari, Shabnam & Heeley, Thomas & Bethune, Cheri & Graham, Wendy & MacLellan, Cameron & Button, Cathryn & Porter, Nicole & Parsons, Sandra
- S0149718921000367 Pathways of influences leading to adoption of the Faith, Activity and Nutrition (FAN) program in a statewide initiative
by Hutto, Brent & Saunders, Ruth P. & Wilcox, Sara & Jake-Schoffman, Danielle E. & Bernhart, John A. & Dunn, Caroline G. & Kaczynski, Andrew T. & James, Katherine L.
- S0149718921000379 A PEP grant’s influence on change in a school district: One year post funding
by Egan, Cate A. & Abel-Berei, Catherine P. & Goc Karp, Grace
- S0149718921000380 Scaling up a community-led health promotion initiative: Lessons learned and promising practices from the Healthy Weights for Children Project
by Bottorff, Joan L. & Huisken, Anne & Hopkins, Michele & Friesen, Lynnelle
- S0149718921000392 Balance with logic-measuring the performance and sustainable development efforts of an NPO in rural Ethiopia
by Urquía-Grande, Elena & Lorain, Marie-Anne & Rautiainen, Antti Ilmari & Cano-Montero, Elisa Isabel
2021, Volume 86, Issue C
- S0149718921000033 A socially responsible financial institution – The bumpy road to improving consumer well-being
by Bialowolski, Piotr & Weziak-Bialowolska, Dorota & McNeely, Eileen
- S0149718921000094 An evaluation of undergraduate public administration programs at Turkish Universities: Reviewing the literature and proposing a model of cultural competence development
by Hergüner, Burak
- S0149718921000100 Cultivating knowledge of resiliency and reintegration among military youth through a national youth leadership program
by Weston, Kayla L. & Garst, Barry A. & Bowers, Edmond P. & Quinn, William H.
- S0149718921000112 Development and validation of a measure of organizational capacity for implementing youth development programs
by Dymnicki, Allison & Neiman, Samantha & Joshi, Aasha & Johnson, Tasha & Hodgman, Sarah
- S0149718921000124 An analysis of participation factors and effects of the active labour market measure Graduate practice in Slovakia – Counterfactual approach
by Svabova, Lucia & Kramarova, Katarina
- S0149718921000136 SASA! Together: An evolution of the SASA! approach to prevent violence against women
by Michau, Lori & Namy, Sophie
- S0149718921000148 Presidential youth fitness program implementation: An antecedent to organizational change
by Barcelona, Jeanne M. & Castelli, Darla M. & Duncan Cance, Jessica & Pitt Barnes, Seraphine & Lee, Sarah
2021, Volume 85, Issue C
- S0149718920302081 Measurement and determinants of efficiency in the municipal police service
by Benito, Bernardino & Martínez-Córdoba, Pedro-José & Guillamón, María-Dolores
- S0149718920302093 Project PrIDE in context: Evolution of evaluation in the centers for disease control and prevention’s multi-jurisdictional HIV prevention demonstration projects
by Koenig, Linda J. & Flores, Stephen A. & Mulatu, Mesfin S.
- S0149718921000021 Startup and implementation costs of a colorectal cancer screening tailored navigation research study
by Bucho-Gonzalez, Julie & Herman, Patricia M. & Larkey, Linda & Menon, Usha & Szalacha, Laura
- S0149718921000045 How to foster employee quality of life: The role of employee performance management and authentic leadership
by Audenaert, Mieke & Decramer, Adelien & George, Bert
- S0149718921000057 Using a logic model to develop an intervention for improving miscarriage care in the emergency department
by Emond, Tina & Guillaumie, Laurence & de Montigny, Francine
- S0149718921000069 Mediating role of citizen empowerment in the relationship between participatory monitoring and evaluation and social sustainability
by Kibukho, Kennedy
- S0149718921000070 Factors influencing farmers’ satisfaction with the quality of agricultural extension services
by Kassem, Hazem S. & Alotaibi, Bader Alhafi & Muddassir, Muhammad & Herab, Ahmed
- S0149718921000082 Moving On From Supportive Housing (MOSH): Development and evaluation of a transitional skill-building curriculum for providers helping residents exit homeless services
by Tiderington, Emmy & Goodwin, Jordan
- S014971892100001X State behavioral health agency website references to evidence-based program registers
by Maranda, Michael J. & Magura, Stephen & Gugerty, Ryan & Lee, Miranda J. & Landsverk, John A. & Rolls-Reutz, Jennifer & Green, Brandn
2021, Volume 84, Issue C
- S0149718920301804 Evaluating the design and implementation fidelity of an adapted Plan-Do-Study-Act approach to improve health system performance in a Nigerian state
by Eboreime, Ejemai Amaize & Olawepo, John Olajide & Banke-Thomas, Aduragbemi & Ramaswamy, Rohit
- S0149718920301968 Design of a collaborative monitoring and evaluation system for a community-based nutrition project in rural Bangladesh
by Kang, Yunhee & Cho, Mokryeon & Rahman, Md.Mezanur & Cho, Yoonho & Han, Seungheon & Dutta, Makhan L.
- S0149718920301981 The effects of internal marketing strategies on the organizational culture of secondary public schools
by Thomaidou Pavlidou, Christina & Efstathiades, Andreas
- S0149718920301993 The evaluation of citizen participation in policymaking: Insights from Portugal
by Falanga, Roberto & Ferrão, João
- S0149718920302007 The role of titles in enhancing data visualization
by Wanzer, Dana Linnell & Azzam, Tarek & Jones, Natalie D. & Skousen, Darrel
- S014971892030197X A case study on the suitability of STARS for green campus in China
by Zhu, Bifeng & Dewancker, Bart
2020, Volume 83, Issue C
- S0149718920301518 Process evaluation of the ‘Singapore Physical Activity and Nutrition Study’
by Wong, Elaine Yee-Sing & Lee, Andy H. & James, Anthony P. & Jancey, Jonine
- S0149718920301555 “We believe in you, like really believe in you”: Initiating a realist study of (re)engagement initiatives for youth not in employment, education or training with experiences from northern Sweden
by Jonsson, Frida & Goicolea, Isabel
- S0149718920301567 Interpreting the effectiveness of a summer reading program: The eye of the beholder
by Reed, Deborah K. & Aloe, Ariel M.
- S0149718920301579 A model for evaluation of enterprise architecture quality
by Mirsalari, Seyedeh Reyhaneh & Ranjbarfard, Mina
- S0149718920301580 Monitoring implementation in program evaluation with direct audio coding
by Farley, Jennifer & Duppong Hurley, Kristin & Aitken, A. Angelique
- S0149718920301592 Evaluating The Implementation Of The Prison Rape Elimination Act (Prea): A “Lessons Learned” Approach
by Smith, Hayden P.
- S0149718920301609 A randomized study of CrossFit Kids for fostering fitness and academic outcomes in middle school students
by Garst, Barry A. & Bowers, Edmond P. & Stephens, Lauren E.
- S0149718920301610 Development of a fostering purpose intervention
by Riches, Brian R. & Benavides, Celina M. & Dubon, Valeska X.
- S0149718920301622 Striking a Balance between Program-Specific and Portfolio-Level Evaluation: Lessons Learned from a Multi-Site Evaluation on the Texas-Mexico Border
by Wolff, Lisa S. & Errichetti, Karen Sautter & Tapia Walker, Stephanie & Davis, Mary V. & Brodesky, Michelle Kuhns
- S0149718920301634 The development of Maisha, a video-assisted counseling intervention to address HIV stigma at entry into antenatal care in Tanzania
by Watt, Melissa H. & Knettel, Brandon A. & Knippler, Elizabeth T. & Kisigo, Godfrey & Ngocho, James S. & Renju, Jenny & Rogathi, Jane & Sao, Saumya S. & Minja, Linda & Osaki, Haika & Mwamba, Rimel N. & Mmbaga, Blandina T.
- S0149718920301646 Gender equality regimes and evaluation regimes in Europe and their implications for policy design and evaluation
by Reidl, Sybille & Beranek, Sarah & Holzinger, Florian & Streicher, Jürgen
- S0149718920301658 Lot quality assurance sampling: Information provided to female users of contraceptive methods regarding side effects
by Suárez-López, Leticia & de la Vara-Salazar, Elvia & Estrada, Fátima & Campero, Lourdes
- S0149718920301737 Assessing corporate planning of future sustainability initiatives in private healthcare organizations
by Rodriguez, Rocio & Svensson, Göran & Wood, Greg
- S0149718920301749 Assessing the Implementation Fidelity of Early Interventions: Data Collection Methods
by Lemire, Colombe & Dionne, Carmen & Rousseau, Michel
- S0149718920301750 Youth Peer Led Lifestyle Modification Interventions: A Narrative Literature Review
by Vangeepuram, Nita & Angeles, Jesenia & Lopez-Belin, Patricia & Arniella, Guedy & Horowitz, Carol R.
- S0149718920301762 Teaching programme evaluation: A problem of knowledge
by Arbour, Ghislain
- S0149718920301774 Survivors’ conceptualizations of human trafficking prevention; An exploratory study
by Donohue-Dioh, Jessica & Otis, Melanie & Miller, Justin Jay & Sossou, Marie-Antoinette & delaTorres, Carlos & Lawson, Thomas
- S0149718920301786 Implementation of physically active lessons: A 2-year follow-up
by Skage, Ingrid & Ertesvåg, Sigrun K. & Roland, Pål & Dyrstad, Sindre M.
- S0149718920301798 Examination of tools associated with the evaluation of knowledge uptake and utilization: A scoping review
by Bhawra, Jasmin & Skinner, Kelly
2020, Volume 82, Issue C
- S0149718920301336 Building capacity for community-based participatory research to address cancer disparities: Case report from a Community Networks Program Center
by Brown, Louis D. & Strong, Larkin L. & Civallero, Linda & Mullen, Patricia Dolan & Chang, Shine
- S0149718920301348 Use of parent education to improve self-efficacy in parents of students with emotional and behavioral disorders
by Viola, Shannon B. & Coleman, Stephanie L. & Glennon, Sara & Pastorek, Michelle E.
- S0149718920301361 Barriers and facilitators to implementing evidence-based health innovations in low- and middle-income countries: A systematic literature review
by Leonard, Elizabeth & de Kock, Imke & Bam, Wouter
- S0149718920301488 Do student social background and school context affect implementation of a school-based physical activity program?
by Guldager, Julie Dalgaard & von Seelen, Jesper & Andersen, Pernille Tanggaard & Leppin, Anja
- S0149718920301506 An E-learning outreach program for public schools: Findings and lessons learned based on a pilot program in Makati City and Cabuyao City, Laguna, Philippines
by Nuncio, Rhoderick V. & Arcinas, Myla M. & Lucas, Rochelle Irene G. & Alontaga, Jasper Vincent Q. & Neri, Susan Grace T. & Carpena, Jose Mari
- S0149718920301531 Using developmental evaluation and community-based participatory research to develop a model of supportive housing
by Tremblay, Melissa & Gokiert, Rebecca & Kingsley, Bethan & Mottershead, Karen & Pei, Jacqueline
- S0149718920301543 Short report: Understanding the process of multilevel suicide prevention research trials
by Zbukvic, Isabel C. & Mok, Katherine & McGillivray, Lauren & Chen, Nicola A. & Shand, Fiona L. & Torok, Michelle H.
- S014971892030135X How performance management regulations shape evaluation practice in South African municipalities
by Chirau, Takunda J. & Blaser-Mapitsa, Caitlin
- S014971892030149X A longitudinal evaluation of government-sponsored job skills training and basic employment services among U.S. baby boomers with economic disadvantages
by Oh, Sehun & DiNitto, Diana M. & Powers, Daniel A.
- S014971892030152X Clarifying differences in viewpoints between multiple healthcare professionals during discharge planning assessments when discharging patients from a long-term care hospital to home
by Mizuma, Kimiko & Amitani, Marie & Mizuma, Midori & Kawazu, Suguru & Sloan, Robert A. & Ibusuki, Rie & Takezaki, Toshiro & Owaki, Tetsuhiro
2020, Volume 81, Issue C
- S0149718920301221 Maboo wirriya, be healthy: Community-directed development of an evidence-based diabetes prevention program for young Aboriginal people in a remote Australian town
by Seear, Kimberley H. & Atkinson, David N. & Henderson-Yates, Lynette M. & Lelievre, Matthew P. & Marley, Julia V.
- S0149718920301233 A skillset and a stance: Program planning for cultural competence and cultural humility in home visitation
by McMillin, Stephen Edward & Carbone, Jason T.
- S0149718920301257 Performance evaluation and enrollment quota allocation for higher education institutions in China
by Zhang, Ganggang & Wu, Jie & Zhu, Qingyuan
2020, Volume 80, Issue C
- S0149718917301325 Evaluating Dancing With Parkinson's: Reflections from the perspective of a community organization
by Gibson, Rachael & Robichaud, Sarah
- S0149718917301337 Building evaluative culture in community services: Caring for evidence
by Mayne, John
- S0149718917301349 Putting evaluation capacity building in context: Reflections on the Ontario Brain Institute’s Evaluation Support Program
by King, Jean A.
- S0149718917301350 The theory of change of the evaluation support program: Enhancing the role of community organizations in providing an ecology of care for neurological disorders
by Arasanz, Carla & Nylen, Kirk
- S0149718917301362 Experiments in evaluation capacity building: Enhancing brain disorders research impact in Ontario
by Nylen, Kirk & Sridharan, Sanjeev
- S0149718917301374 Reflections on experiential learning in evaluation capacity building with a community organization, Dancing With Parkinson’s
by Nakaima, April & Sridharan, Sanjeev
- S0149718917301386 Valuing and embracing complexity: How an understanding of complex interventions needs to shape our evaluation capacities building initiatives
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Nakaima, April
- S0149718918302192 Value for money: A utilization-focused approach to extending the foundation and contribution of economic evaluation
by Peterson, Christina & Skolits, Gary
- S0149718918303665 Investigating feasibility and fidelity of the Parenting Young Children program in Sweden
by Mc Hugh, E. & Starke, M.
- S0149718918303860 Understanding the dynamic interinfluences of implementation processes: An illustration by multiple case studies
by Goulet, Mélissa & Archambault, Isabelle & Janosz, Michel & Bélanger, Jean & Christenson, Sandra L.
- S0149718918303896 An exploratory review of the literature evaluating nonclinical fellowship programs
by Paek, Margaret & Radkey, Connor & Honeycutt, Sally & Glynn, M. Kathleen
- S0149718919301077 Latent class analysis risk profiles: An effective method to predict a first re-report of maltreatment?
by Kim, Hyunil & Jonson-Reid, Melissa & Kohl, Patricia & Chiang, Chien-jen & Drake, Brett & Brown, Derek & McBride, Tim & Guo, Shenyang
- S0149718919301946 Parent adoption and implementation of obesity prevention practices through building children's asking skills at family child care homes
by Walch, Tanis J. & Rosenkranz, Richard R. & Schenkelberg, Michaela A. & Fees, Bronwyn S. & Dzewaltowski, David A.
- S0149718919302381 Planning for urban life: A new approach of sustainable land use plan based on transit-oriented development
by Liang, Yue & Du, Mengbing & Wang, Xiangxiao & Xu, Xiwei
- S0149718919302411 Developing a strategy map for forensic accounting with fraud risk management: An integrated balanced scorecard-based decision model
by Yang, Chih-Hao & Lee, Kuen-Chang
- S0149718919302824 Evaluating innovation development among Brazilian micro and small businesses in view of management level: Insights from the local innovation agents program
by Roth Cardoso, Hugo Henrique & Dantas Gonçalves, Adriana & Dambiski Gomes de Carvalho, Gustavo & Gomes de Carvalho, Hélio
- S0149718919303076 Logistics reorganization and management of the ambulatory pharmacy of a local health unit in Portugal
by Castro, Catarina & Pereira, Teresa & Sá, J.C. & Santos, Gilberto
- S0149718919303106 Participatory analytic hierarchy process for resource allocation in agricultural development projects
by De Marinis, Pietro & Sali, Guido
- S0149718919303933 Clarifying the role of belief-motive explanations in multi-stakeholder realist evaluation
by Evans, S. & Dadich, A. & Stout, B. & Plath, D.
- S0149718919304331 Effective elements of care-physical activity initiatives for adults with a low socioeconomic status: A concept mapping study with health promotion experts
by Mulderij, Lisanne S. & Wolters, Fieke & Verkooijen, Kirsten T. & Koelen, Maria A. & Groenewoud, Stef & Wagemakers, Annemarie
- S0149718919304689 Does it make a difference? Evaluation of a Canadian poverty reduction initiative
by Prentice, Dawn & Engel, Joyce & Boggs, Jeff
- S0149718919304914 Matching anonymous participants in longitudinal research on sensitive topics: Challenges and recommendations
by Palmer, Jane E. & Winter, Samantha C. & McMahon, Sarah
- S0149718919304938 Barriers and enablers to conducting cluster randomized control trials in hospitals: A theory-informed scoping review
by Weir, Arielle & Kitto, Simon & Smith, Jennifer & Presseau, Justin & Colman, Ian & Hatcher, Simon
- S0149718919305786 Do ISO:9001 standards and EFQM model differ in their impact on the external relations and communication system at schools?
by Rodríguez-Mantilla, Jesús Miguel & Martínez-Zarzuelo, Angélica & Fernández-Cruz, Francisco José
- S0149718919305828 What are the characteristics of the champion that influence the implementation of quality improvement programs?
by Demes, Joseph Adrien Emmanuel & Nickerson, Nathan & Farand, Lambert & Montekio, Victor Becerril & Torres, Pilar & Dube, Jean Geto & Coq, Jean Gracia & Pomey, Marie-Pascale & Champagne, François & Jasmin, Ernst Robert
- S014971891930151X Exploring the unmet needs for creating an enabling environment for nurturing care to promote migrant child health in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan: A theory-guided community-based participatory action research
by Kim, Hyerang & Shon, Soonyoung & Shin, Hyunsook
- S014971891930357X Context matters: Using mixed methods timelines to provide an accessible and integrated visual for complex program evaluation data
by Newton-Levinson, Anna & Higdon, Megan & Sales, Jessica & Gaydos, Laurie & Rochat, Roger
- S014971891930480X An assessment of a municipal physical activity programme for seniors based on the EFQM model: Integrating the views of internal and external stakeholders
by Moura e Sá, Patrícia & Fernandes, Carolina
2020, Volume 79, Issue C
- S0149718918301368 Codifying explicit and tacit practitioner knowledge in community social pediatrics organizations: Evaluation of the first step of a knowledge transfer strategy
by Dagenais, Christian & Dupont, Didier & Brière, Frédéric N. & Mena, Diego & Yale-Soulière, Gabrielle & Mc Sween-Cadieux, Esther
- S0149718918303574 Contribution analysis to analyze the effects of the health impact assessment at the local level: A case of urban revitalization
by Buregeya, Jean Marie & Loignon, Christine & Brousselle, Astrid
- S0149718918303963 Improving performance evaluation based on balanced scorecard with grey relational analysis and data envelopment analysis approaches: Case study in water and wastewater companies
by Sarraf, Fatemeh & Nejad, Shabnam Hashemi
- S0149718919300242 Visionary evaluation: Approaching Aboriginal ontological equity in water management evaluation
by Goff, Susan
- S0149718919300382 Perceptions of participants and staff of implementing a physical activity program in rural primary care
by Reed, Jill R. & Dinkel, Danae & Bice, Matthew R. & Estabrooks, Paul & Pozehl, Bunny & Heelan, Kate
- S0149718919300424 Using video vignettes in research and program evaluation for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities: A case study of the Leadership for Empowerment and Abuse Prevention (LEAP) project
by Dinora, Parthenia & Schoeneman, Andrew & Dellinger-Wray, Molly & Cramer, Elizabeth P. & Brandt, Jack & D’Aguilar, Allison
- S0149718919300473 Women Underrepresentation in R&I: A Sector Program Assessment of the Contribution of Gender Equality Policies in Research and Innovation
by Striebing, Clemens & Kalpazidou Schmidt, Evanthia & Palmén, Rachel & Holzinger, Florian & Nagy, Beata
- S0149718919300539 Strengthening implementation success using large-scale consensus decision-making - A new approach to creating medical practice guidelines
by Bain, Kimberly & Hansen, Anne Steen
- S0149718919300928 Exploring linkages between organisational culture and gender equality work—An ethnography of a multinational engineering company
by Utoft, Ea Høg
- S0149718919301065 Developing a conceptual evaluation framework for gender equality interventions in research and innovation
by Kalpazidou Schmidt, Evanthia & Graversen, Ebbe Krogh
- S0149718919301132 Utilizing the RE-AIM framework to determine effectiveness of a preschool intervention program on social-emotional outcomes
by Natale, Ruby A. & Kolomeyer, Ellen & Robleto, Ana & Jaffery, Zafreen & Spector, Rachel
- S0149718919301466 Mixed-methods library evaluation integrating the patron, library, and external perspectives: The case of Namibia regional libraries
by Yim, Moonjung & Fellows, Michelle & Coward, Chris
- S0149718919301521 Evaluation of technological competence and operations efficiency in the defense industry: The strategic planning of South Korea
by Lee, Jun Gon & Park, Min Jae
- S0149718919301545 Core strategies, social processes, and contextual influences of early phases of implementation and statewide scale-up of group prenatal care in South Carolina
by Van De Griend, Kristin M. & Billings, Deborah L. & Frongillo, Edward A. & Hilfinger Messias, DeAnne K. & Crockett, Amy H. & Covington-Kolb, Sarah
- S0149718919301624 Youth leadership programming in high-poverty minority students
by Murphy, Nina A. & Yuan, May & Elias, Maurice J.
- S0149718919302022 How do public investments in gender equality initiatives and publication patterns interrelate? The case of Germany
by Bührer, Susanne & Frietsch, Rainer
- S0149718919302393 Integrating the gender dimension in teaching, research content & knowledge and technology transfer: Validating the EFFORTI evaluation framework through three case studies in Europe
by Palmén, Rachel & Arroyo, Lidia & Müller, Jörg & Reidl, Sybille & Caprile, Maria & Unger, Maximillian
- S0149718919302605 A scoping review of knowledge syntheses in the field of evaluation across four decades of practice
by Lawarée, Justin & Jacob, Steve & Ouimet, Mathieu
- S0149718919302708 Pedagogical considerations for the teaching of evaluation
by LaVelle, John M. & Lovato, Chris & Stephenson, Clayton L.
- S0149718919302964 Development and validation of an instrument to assess institutionalization of health promotion in faith-based organizations
by Williams, Randi M. & Zhang, Jing & Woodard, Nathaniel & Slade, Jimmie & Santos, Sherie Lou Zara & Knott, Cheryl L.
- S0149718919303155 How people with disabilities experience programs to prevent intimate partner violence across four countries
by Stern, Erin & van der Heijden, Ingrid & Dunkle, Kristin
- S0149718919303167 Evaluation capacity building (ECB) interventions and the development of sustainable evaluation practice: An exploratory study
by Wade, Jay & Kallemeyn, Leanne
- S0149718919303192 What can we learn about unintended consequences from a textual analysis of monitoring reports and evaluations for U.S. foreign assistance programs?
by de Alteriis, Martin
- S0149718919303210 What do we know about evaluator education? A review of peer-reviewed publications (1978–2018)
by King, Jean A. & Ayoo, Sandra
- S0149718919303222 Assessing competency-based evaluation course impacts: A mixed methods case study
by Poth, Cheryl N. & Searle, Michelle & Aquilina, Alexandra M. & Ge, Jenny & Elder, Alexa
- S0149718919303295 Practice makes better? Testing a model for training program evaluators in situation awareness
by Mason, Sarah
- S0149718919303969 Evaluation capacity building in the nonformal education context: Challenges and strategies
by Kumar Chaudhary, Anil & Diaz, John & Jayaratne, K.S.U. & Assan, Elsie
- S0149718919304252 How do public investments in gender equality initiatives and publication patterns interrelate? The case of Germany
by Bührer, Susanne & Frietsch, Rainer
- S0149718919305221 A few introductory notes on the special issue on the Evaluation Framework for Promoting Gender Equality in Research and Innovation (EFFORTI)
by Marra, Mita
- S0149718920300276 Expanding evaluator competency research: Exploring competencies for program evaluation using the context of non-formal education
by Diaz, John & Chaudhary, Anil Kumar & Jayaratne, K.S.U. & Assan, Elsie
- S014971891830260X Methodological strategies for evaluating youth gang prevention programs
by Brisson, Joshua & Pekelny, Igor & Ungar, Michael
- S014971891930059X Interorganizational network findings from a nationwide cardiovascular disease prevention initiative
by Garney, Whitney R. & Patterson, Megan S. & Garcia, Kristen & Muraleetharan, Daenuka & McLeroy, Kenneth
- S014971891930076X A card game to renew urban parks: Face-to-face and online approach for the inclusive involvement of local community
by Menconi, M.E. & Tasso, S. & Santinelli, M. & Grohmann, D.
- S014971891930285X Evaluating complex interventions in real context: Logic analysis of a case management program for frequent users of healthcare services
by Hudon, Catherine & Chouinard, Maud-Christine & Brousselle, Astrid & Bisson, Mathieu & Danish, Alya
- S014971891930360X The whole elephant: Defining evaluation
by Gullickson, Amy M.
- S014971891930429X Using network analysis to conduct a system-wide program evaluation within a university
by Patterson, Megan S. & Prochnow, Tyler & Richardson, Ryan G. & Jackson, Kevin P.
2020, Volume 78, Issue C
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919301326 Qualitative benefits of livestock development programmes. Evidence from the Kaonafatso ya Dikgomo (KyD) Scheme in South Africa
by Ngarava, Saul & Mushunje, Abbyssinia & Chaminuka, Petronella
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718918304026 From plan to action: Adapting evaluation to serve the developmental needs of a newly-funded multidisciplinary research center
by Mitchell, Rachel Claire & Israel, Glenn D. & Diehl, David C. & Galindo-Gonzalez, Sebastian
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919303465 Sustainability trends in public hospitals: Efforts and priorities
by Rodriguez, Rocio & Svensson, Göran & Wood, Greg
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919302496 Effects of a teen resident camp leadership program on changes in dimensions of self-control and interpersonal functioning, and their theory-based relationships
by Annesi, James J.
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919302150 Key Insights on Participation Measurement from Real-world Health Care Interventions
by Glasgow, LaShawn & Adams, Elizabeth & Smith, Lucia Rojas & Renaud, Jeanette
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919300187 A formative assessment of gender awareness and ability of staff based on the service programs of the All-China Women's Federation: The case of the “3861 My Home” program
by Liu, Chunyan & Wang, Leiheng
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919301053 Using formative research to tailor a community intervention focused on the prevention of chronic disease
by Pleasant, Andrew & O’Leary, Catina & Carmona, Richard H.
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919300801 School-based, blacklight handwashing program can improve handwashing quality and knowledge among pre-school aged children
by Dingman, Deirdre & Wu, Jingwei & Murphy, Heather M.
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919301831 Analyzing free-text survey responses: An accessible strategy for developing patient-centered programs and program evaluation
by Abraham, Traci H. & Deen, Tisha L. & Hamilton, Michelle & True, Gala & O’Neil, Marie T. & Blanchard, Jessica & Uddo, Madeline
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919302009 Process evaluation of a community mobilization intervention for preventing men’s partner violence use in peri-urban South Africa
by Hatcher, Abigail M & McBride, Ruari-Santiago & Rebombo, Dumisani & Munshi, Shehnaz & Khumalo, Mzwakhe & Christofides, Nicola
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s014971891830363x How do new members affect the relationship between principal investigator’s network position and academic output of granted funds?
by Pan, Wenhui & Zhao, Pengwei & Qin, Chunxiu & Ding, Xianfeng
2019, Volume 77, Issue C
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301089 Assessing emotional and social health using photographs: An innovative research method for rural studies and its applicability in a care-farming program for youth
by Norwood, Michael Francis & Lakhani, Ali & Maujean, Annick & Downes, Martin & Fullagar, Simone & McIntyre, Michelle & Byrne, Jason & Stewart, Anna & Barber, Bonnie L. & Kendall, Elizabeth
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919300345 Geographically-related outcomes of U.S. funding for small business research and development: Results of the research grant programs of a component of the National Institutes of Health
by Onken, James & Aragon, Richard & Calcagno, Anna Maria
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301922 A hybrid mathematical programming model for optimal project portfolio selection using fuzzy inference system and analytic hierarchy process
by Tavana, Madjid & Khosrojerdi, Ghasem & Mina, Hassan & Rahman, Amirah
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303859 A flexible framework for planning and evaluating early-stage health interventions: FRAME-IT
by Gonot-Schoupinsky, Freda N. & Garip, Gulcan
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918304117 From public health and demographic research to decision making: An intervention study in Giza Governorate-Egypt
by Abd El Razik, Madiha Said & Rashad Salem, Marwa
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303999 The potential of dialogues on social identity and diversity for immigrant civic integration
by Filomeno, Felipe A.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303951 A longitudinal qualitative evaluation of an economic and social empowerment intervention to reduce girls’ vulnerability to HIV in rural Mozambique
by Burke, Holly McClain & Packer, Catherine & González-Calvo, Lázaro & Ridgeway, Kathleen & Lenzi, Rachel & Green, Ann F. & Moon, Troy D.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303811 Fostering CHANGE: Lessons from implementing a multi-country, multi-sector nutrition-sensitive agriculture project
by Nordhagen, Stella & Nielsen, Jennifer & van Mourik, Tom & Smith, Erin & Klemm, Rolf
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301314 A qualitative study to examine how differences in motivation can inform the development of targeted physical activity interventions for African American women
by Sweeney, Allison M. & Wilson, Dawn K. & Brown, Asia
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918304142 Using theory of change as a framework for examining community context and philanthropic impact
by Brook, Jody & Akin, Becci
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303318 Between power and perception: Understanding youth perspectives in participatory monitoring and evaluation (PM&E) in Ghana
by Boadu, Evans Sakyi & Ile, Isioma
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301090 Training needs of extension agents’ regarding organic agriculture in Saudi Arabia
by Alotaibi, Bader Alhafi & Yoder, Edgar & Brennan, Mark A. & Kassem, Hazem S.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303987 Using database linkages to measure innovation, commercialization, and survival of small businesses
by Onken, James & Miklos, Andrew C. & Dorsey, Travis F. & Aragon, Richard & Calcagno, Anna Maria
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919303246 Analysing facilitating and hindering factors for implementing gender equality interventions in R&I: Structures and processes
by Palmén, Rachel & Kalpazidou Schmidt, Evanthia
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301296 Integrating asthma management and care in Maryland Head Start Programs: A qualitative assessment of opportunities and needs
by Ruvalcaba, Elizabeth & Callaghan-Koru, Jennifer & Rand, Cynthia S. & Eakin, Michelle N.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919302447 Governing and managing higher education institutions: The quality audit contributions
by Kooli, Chokri
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919302472 Pragmatic ex-ante evaluation using an innovative conceptual framework: The case of a high-tech entrepreneurship program for women
by Striebing, Clemens & Kalpazidou Schmidt, Evanthia & Palmén, Rachel
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919300266 A mixed-methods evaluation using effectiveness perception surveys, social network analysis, and county-level health statistics: A pilot study of eight rural Indiana community health coalitions
by Ken-Opurum, Jennifer & Lynch, Krystal & Vandergraff, Donna & Miller, Douglas K. & Savaiano, Dennis A.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301119 SenseMaker® as a monitoring and evaluation tool to provide new insights on gender-based violence programs and services in Lebanon
by Bartels, Susan Andrea & Michael, Saja & Vahedi, Luissa & Collier, Amanda & Kelly, Jocelyn & Davison, Colleen & Scott, Jennifer & Parmar, Parveen & Geara, Petronille
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301144 The practice and perceptions of RRI—A gender perspective
by Bührer, Susanne & Wroblewski, Angela
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303409 Will the children use it?—A RE-AIM evaluation of a local public open space intervention involving children from a deprived neighbourhood
by Pawlowski, Charlotte Skau & Schmidt, Tanja & Nielsen, Jonas Vestergaard & Troelsen, Jens & Schipperijn, Jasper
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303562 Experiences of health service providers establishing an Aboriginal-Mainstream partnership to improve maternity care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families in an urban setting
by Hickey, Sophie & Couchman, Katrina & Stapleton, Helen & Roe, Yvette & Kildea, Sue
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303902 Assessment of the monitoring and evaluation system of a population-based program: Theory-driven evaluation approach
by Chen, Huey T. & Morosanu, Liliana & Powell-Threets, Kia & Lian, Brad & Turner, Nannette
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891930312x Embedding value-for-money in practice: A case study of a health pooled fund programme implemented in conflict-affected South Sudan
by Banke-Thomas, Aduragbemi & Nieuwenhuis, Sonja & Ologun, Adesoji & Mortimore, Gordon & Mpakateni, Martin
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891830394x Quasi-experimental evaluation using confirmatory procedures: A case study of an economic and social empowerment intervention to reduce girls’ vulnerability to HIV in rural Mozambique
by Burke, Holly McClain & Field, Samuel & González-Calvo, Lázaro & Eichleay, Margaret A. & Moon, Troy D.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891930045x Integrating the resources of Korean disaster management research via the Johari window
by Ha, Kyoo-Man
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891930182x Primary healthcare planning, bottleneck analysis and performance improvement: An evaluation of processes and outcomes in a Nigerian context
by Eboreime, Ejemai Amaize & Idika, Obinna & Omitiran, Kasarachi & Eboreime, Oghenekome & Ibisomi, Latifat
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891830199x Monitoring S3: Key dimensions and implications
by Esparza Masana, Ricard & Fernández, Tatiana
2019, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-1 Development of a logic model for a service learning, dog walking course for college students
by Das, Bhibha M. & Sartore-Baldwin, Melanie L.
- 1-1 Evaluating unintended program outcomes through Ripple Effects Mapping (REM): Application of REM using grounded theory
by Peterson, Christina & Skolits, Gary
- 1-1 Design of an educational strategy based on Intervention Mapping for nutritional health promotion in Child Care Centers
by Jiménez-Aguilar, Alejandra & Rodríguez-Oliveros, María Guadalupe & Uribe-Carvajal, Rebeca & González-Unzaga, Marco Aurelio & Escalante-Izeta, Ericka Ileana & Reyes-Morales, Hortensia
- 1-1 Supporting the caregiver-child dyad’s relationship: An evaluation of implementation quality in the Chilean Crecer Jugando program
by Mingo, M. Verónica & Goldberg, Jessica & Castro, M. de los Angeles & Fillol, M. Paz & Mongillo, Magdalena & Bedregal, Paula
- 1-1 Implementation of a successful long-term school based physical education intervention: Exploring provider and programme characteristics
by Nielsen, Jonas Vestergaard & Bredahl, Thomas Viskum Gjelstrup & Bugge, Anna & Klakk, Heidi & Skovgaard, Thomas
- 1-1 Similarities and differences in program registers: A case study
by Zack, Melissa K. & Karre, Jennifer K. & Olson, Jonathan & Perkins, Daniel F.
- 1-1 Evaluation logic in practice
by Ozeki, Satoshi & Coryn, Chris L.S. & Schröter, Daniela C.
- 1-1 A logic model development for an adolescent based intervention to improve benefits from Therapeutic Residential Care (TRC)
by Coll, Kenneth M. & Sawyer, Stephanie & Scholl, Stacey & Hauser, Nicole
- 1-1 Strengthening child and youth programs: A look at inter-organizational mentoring strategies
by Lachance, Lisa & Watson, Crystal & Blais, Daniel & Ungar, Michael & Healey, Gwen & Salaffie, Moriah & Sundar, Purnima & Kelly, Laura & Lagace, Marie Claude
- 1-1 Engaging children and youth in research and evaluation using group concept mapping
by Dare, Lynn & Nowicki, Elizabeth
- 1-1 Promoting fruit, vegetable and simple water consumption among mothers and teachers of preschool children: An Intervention Mapping initiative
by Mérida Rios, Lucero & Márquez Serrano, Margarita & Jiménez Aguilar, Alejandra & Barboza Chacón, Lucrecia & Rueda Neria, Celina Magally & Arenas Monreal, Luz
- 1-1 Mapping the practice of developmental evaluation: Insights from a concept mapping study
by Szijarto, Barbara & Bradley Cousins, J.
- 1-1 “If you’re gonna help me, help me”: Barriers to housing among unsheltered homeless adults
by Wusinich, Christina & Bond, Lynden & Nathanson, Anna & Padgett, Deborah K.
2019, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-9 Knowledge translation and implementation of housing first in Canada: A qualitative assessment of capacity building needs for an evidence-based program
by Hasford, Julian & Nelson, Geoffrey & Worton, S. Kathleen & Macnaughton, Eric & MacLeod, Tim & Piat, Myra & Tsemberis, Sam & Stergiopoulos, Vicky & Distasio, Jino & Aubry, Tim & Goering, Paula
- 10-19 Development Outcomes of Fadama III among Fish Farmers in Nigeria: Evidence from Lagos State
by Alawode, O.O. & Oluwatayo, I.B.
- 20-30 The current state of evaluator education: A situation analysis and call to action
by Gullickson, Amy M. & King, Jean A. & LaVelle, John M. & Clinton, Janet M.
- 31-37 Change in behavioral exercise program-associated self-regulation enhances self-regulation-induced eating improvements across levels of obesity severity
by Annesi, James J.
- 38-42 Institutionalising the evaluation function: A South African study of impartiality, use and cost
by Blaser Mapitsa, Caitlin & Chirau, Takunda J.
- 43-53 Impact of the Health Resources and Services Administration’s state oral health workforce grant program on dental workforce density and access to oral health care
by Chou, Chiu-Fang & Vallin, Thomas & Rogers, Shane & Streeter, Robin A. & Worede, Isaac & Washko, Michelle M. & Zangaro, George A. & Ungard, Jesse
- 54-60 Evaluation of a comprehensive school physical activity program: Be a Champion!
by Singletary, Camelia R. & Weaver, Glenn & Carson, Russell L. & Beets, Michael W. & Pate, Russell R. & Saunders, Ruth P. & Peluso, Alexandra G. & Moore, Justin B.
- 61-68 Applying utilization-focused evaluation to high school hazing prevention: A pilot intervention
by Hakkola, Leah & Allan, Elizabeth J. & Kerschner, Dave