Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
2018, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-9 Technology-enhanced teacher development in rural Bangladesh: A critical realist evaluation of the context
by Jamil, Md Golam
- 10-17 Examining implicit cognitions in the evaluation of a community-wide physical activity program
by Yun, Lira & Berry, Tanya R.
- 18-24 Engaging vulnerable populations in parent-led support groups: Testing a recruitment strategy
by Brown, Louis D. & Adeboye, Adeniyi A. & Yusuf, Rafeek A. & Chaudhary, Pooja
- 25-32 How program evaluators use and learn to use rubrics to make evaluative reasoning explicit
by Martens, Krystin S.R.
- 33-42 Developing an obesity intervention in Micronesia: From needs assessment to planning
by Collier, Ann Futterman & Daiss, Suzanne & Temengil, Everlynn & Russell, Samantha Cody & Miller, Julia Caroline & Renguul, Fumiana M.
- 43-52 Anti-smoking policy in Russia: Relevant factors and program planning
by Kossova, Tatiana & Kossova, Elena & Sheluntcova, Maria
- 53-60 Promoting evaluation capacity building in a complex adaptive system
by Lawrenz, Frances & Kollmann, Elizabeth Kunz & King, Jean A. & Bequette, Marjorie & Pattison, Scott & Nelson, Amy Grack & Cohn, Sarah & Cardiel, Christopher L.B. & Iacovelli, Stephanie & Eliou, Gayra Ostgaard & Goss, Juli & Causey, Lauren & Sinkey, Anne & Beyer, Marta & Francisco, Melanie
- 61-67 Lessons learned: Evaluating the program fidelity of UNWomen Partnership for Peace domestic violence diversion program in the Eastern Caribbean
by Jeremiah, Rohan D. & Quinn, Camille R. & Alexis, Jicinta M.
- 68-74 Longitudinal evaluation practices of health workforce development programs: An incremental approach to evaluability assessment
by Taylor, Jennifer & Forsell, Gretchen & Perweiler, Elyse & Sienkiewicz, Mary
- 75-81 Factors affecting evaluation culture within a non-formal educational organization
by Vengrin, Courtney & Westfall-Rudd, Donna & Archibald, Thomas & Rudd, Rick & Singh, Kusum
- 82-91 Pathways to use of communication campaigns’ evaluation findings within international organizations
by O’Neil, Glenn & Bauer, Martin W.
- 92-98 Housing status among single adults following Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Program participation in Indianapolis
by Brown, Molly & Klebek, Lauren & Chodzen, Gia & Scartozzi, Samantha & Cummings, Camilla & Raskind, Alejandro
- 99-108 Youth participatory research and evaluation to inform a Chagas disease prevention program in Ecuador
by Marco-Crespo, Belén & Casapulla, Sharon & Nieto-Sanchez, Claudia & Urrego, J. Guillermo Gómez & Grijalva, Mario J.
- 109-117 Public project success as seen in a broad perspective
by Volden, Gro Holst
- 118-124 Standardizing evaluation process: Necessary for achieving SDGs – A case study of India
by Srivastava, Alok
- 125-129 Policy evaluation and democracy: Do they fit?
by Sager, Fritz
- 130-138 Parliamentarians’ strategies for policy evaluations
by Bundi, Pirmin
- 139-147 Tracing the use of evaluations in legislative processes in Swiss cantonal parliaments
by Eberli, Daniela
- 148-156 Evidence-based arguments in direct democracy: The case of smoking bans in Switzerland
by Stucki, Iris
- 157-165 The contribution of evaluations to the discourse quality of newspaper content
by Schlaufer, Caroline
- 166-172 Betterment, undermining, support and distortion: A heuristic model for the analysis of pressure on evaluators
by Pleger, Lyn & Sager, Fritz
- 173-182 The ambiguities of performance-based governance reforms in Italy: Reviving the fortunes of evaluation and performance measurement
by Marra, Mita
2018, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-6 Development and evaluation of a capacity building program in gender-relevant tobacco control research: A Brazilian experience
by Cruz, Regina C. & Person, Sharina D. & Bittencourt, Lorna & Efing, Ana C. & Scarinci, Isabel C.
- 7-12 Homeless youth: Barriers and facilitators for service referrals
by Black, Emma B. & Fedyszyn, Izabela E. & Mildred, Helen & Perkin, Rhianna & Lough, Richard & Brann, Peter & Ritter, Cheryl
- 13-18 The influence of evaluation recommendations on instrumental and conceptual uses: A preliminary analysis
by Bourgeois, Isabelle & Whynot, Jane
- 19-33 Factors associated with the implementation of community-based peer-led health promotion programs: A scoping review
by Lorthios-Guilledroit, Agathe & Richard, Lucie & Filiatrault, Johanne
- 34-46 Evaluating the implementation of Check & Connect in various school settings: Is intervention fidelity necessarily associated with positive outcomes?
by Goulet, Mélissa & Archambault, Isabelle & Janosz, Michel & Christenson, Sandra L.
- 47-56 Evaluation of cash transfer programs in sub-Saharan Africa: A methodological review
by Owusu-Addo, Ebenezer & Renzaho, Andre M.N. & Smith, Ben J.
- 57-63 Using Intervention Mapping for child development and wellbeing programs in early childhood education and care settings
by O’Connor, Amanda & Blewitt, Claire & Nolan, Andrea & Skouteris, Helen
- 64-73 The effects of stakeholder involvement on perceptions of an evaluation’s credibility
by Jacobson, Miriam R. & Azzam, Tarek
- 74-80 PhotoVoice is a feasible method of program evaluation at a center serving adults with autism
by Krutt, Hannah & Dyer, Lindsay & Arora, Ayesha & Rollman, Jennifer & Jozkowski, Amanda C.
- 81-89 A counterfactual impact evaluation of a bilingual program on students’ grade point average at a spanish university
by Arco-Tirado, J.L. & Fernández-Martín, F. & Ramos-García, A.M. & Littvay, L. & Villoria, J. & Naranjo, J.A.
- 90-98 Promoting physical activity, healthy eating and gross motor skills development among preschoolers attending childcare centers: Process evaluation of the Healthy Start-Départ Santé intervention using the RE-AIM framework
by Ward, Stéphanie & Chow, Amanda Froehlich & Humbert, M. Louise & Bélanger, Mathieu & Muhajarine, Nazeem & Vatanparast, Hassan & Leis, Anne
- 99-107 An evaluation of a tailored care program for complex and persistent mental health problems: Partners in Recovery program
by Gulliver, Amelia & Morse, Alyssa R. & Wilson, Niah & Sargent, Ginny & Banfield, Michelle
- 108-116 Inside the black box: Modeling “Life Writing” for lifelong health and well being
by Sabir, Myra & Johnson, Margaret A.
- 117-123 Is it cost-beneficial to society? Measuring the economic worth of dental residency training
by Da’ar, Omar B. & Alshaya, Abdulaziz
- 124-134 Development and formative evaluation of a family-centred adolescent HIV prevention programme in South Africa
by Visser, Maretha & Thurman, Tonya R. & Spyrelis, Alexandra & Taylor, Tory M. & Nice, Johanna K. & Finestone, Michelle
- 135-147 Mind maps and network analysis to evaluate conceptualization of complex issues: A case example evaluating systems science workshops for childhood obesity prevention
by Frerichs, Leah & Young, Tiffany L. & Dave, Gaurav & Stith, Doris & Corbie-Smith, Giselle & Hassmiller Lich, Kristen
- 148-156 Development of a coping intervention to improve traumatic stress and HIV care engagement among South African women with sexual trauma histories
by Sikkema, Kathleen J. & Choi, Karmel W. & Robertson, Corne & Knettel, Brandon A. & Ciya, Nonceba & Knippler, Elizabeth T. & Watt, Melissa H. & Joska, John A.
- 157-165 Reported credibility techniques in higher education evaluation studies that use qualitative methods: A research synthesis
by Liao, Hongjing & Hitchcock, John
- 166-175 Validation of the evaluation capacity in organizations questionnaire
by Gagnon, France & Aubry, Tim & Cousins, J. Bradley & Goh, Swee C. & Elliott, Catherine
- 176-184 Is Participatory Action Research an innovative pedagogical alternative for training teachers as researchers? The training plan and evaluation for normal schools
by Paredes-Chi, Arely Anahy & Castillo-Burguete, María Teresa
- 185-193 Designing a global monitoring system for pilot introduction of a new contraceptive technology, subcutaneous DMPA (DMPA-SC)
by Stout, Anna & Wood, Siri & Namagembe, Allen & Kaboré, Alain & Siddo, Daouda & Ndione, Ida
- 194-201 Examination of sustainability indicators for fall prevention strategies in three states
by Smith, Matthew Lee & Durrett, Nicholas K. & Schneider, Ellen C. & Byers, Imani N. & Shubert, Tiffany E. & Wilson, Ashley D. & Towne, Samuel D. & Ory, Marcia G.
- 202-209 Introduction to the special issue ‘unintended effects of international cooperation’
by Koch, Dirk-Jan & Schulpen, Lau
- 210-217 When ‘unintended effects’ reveal hidden intentions: Implications of ‘mutual benefit’ discourses for evaluating development cooperation
by Keijzer, Niels & Lundsgaarde, Erik
- 218-224 The human factor in development cooperation: An effective way to deal with unintended effects
by Leenstra, Melle
- 225-232 Aid and good governance: Examining aggregate unintended effects of aid
by Dijkstra, Geske
- 233-242 An exploration of individual-level wage effects of foreign aid in developing countries
by Koch, Dirk-Jan & Schulpen, Lau
- 243-252 Systematic iteration between model and methodology: A proposed approach to evaluating unintended consequences
by Morell, Jonathan A.
- 253-261 Measuring unintended effects in peacebuilding: What the field of international cooperation can learn from innovative approaches shaped by complex contexts
by Lemon, Adrienne & Pinet, Mélanie
- 262-274 Unintended outcomes evaluation approach: A plausible way to evaluate unintended outcomes of social development programmes
by Jabeen, Sumera
2018, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-9 Common components analysis: An adapted approach for evaluating programs
by Morgan, Nicole R. & Davis, Kelly D. & Richardson, Cameron & Perkins, Daniel F.
- 10-18 An evaluation of the feedback loops in the poverty focus of world bank operations
by Fardoust, Shahrokh & Kanbur, Ravi & Luo, Xubei & Sundberg, Mark
- 19-28 Identifying health conditions, priorities, and relevant multilevel health promotion intervention strategies in African American churches: A faith community health needs assessment
by Berkley-Patton, Jannette & Thompson, Carole Bowe & Bradley-Ewing, Andrea & Berman, Marcie & Bauer, Alexandria & Catley, Delwyn & Goggin, Kathy & Williams, Eric & Wainright, Cassandra & Petty, Therese & Aduloju-Ajijola, Natasha
- 29-37 A formative evaluation of a coach-based technical assistance model for youth- and family-focused programming
by Olson, Jonathan R. & McCarthy, Kimberly J. & Perkins, Daniel F. & Borden, Lynne M.
- 38-46 Vocational training and employability: Evaluation evidence from Romania
by Popescu, Madalina Ecaterina & Roman, Monica
- 47-52 Development and implementation of a community health survey for public health accreditation: Case study from a rural county in California
by Kwan, Kevin & Do-Reynoso, Van & Zarate-Gonzalez, Gilda & Goldman-Mellor, Sidra
- 53-60 Understanding organization transformation in evaluation and program planning
by Schalock, Robert L. & Verdugo, Miguel Angel & van Loon, Jos
- 61-69 Partnerships for Active Children in Elementary Schools (PACES): First year process evaluation
by Egan, Cate A. & Webster, Collin & Weaver, R. Glenn & Brian, Ali & Stodden, David & Russ, Laura & Nesbitt, Danielle & Vazou, Spyridoula
- 70-78 Uncovering the mysteries of inclusion: Empirical and methodological possibilities in participatory evaluation in an international context
by Chouinard, Jill Anne & Milley, Peter
- 79-88 A mixed-method evaluation of the New York State Eat Well Play Hard Community Projects: Building local capacity for sustainable childhood obesity prevention
by Reid, Kaydian S. & Sekhobo, Jackson P. & Gantner, Leigh A. & Holbrook, MaryEllen K. & Allsopp, Marie & Whalen, Linda B. & Koren-Roth, Amy
- 89-96 Examination of core competencies of agricultural development professionals in Cambodia
by Suvedi, Murari & Ghimire, Ramjee & Channa, Ty
- 97-104 The role of relationships in collaborative partnership success: Lessons from the Alaska Fourth R project
by Crooks, Claire V. & Exner-Cortens, Deinera & Siebold, Wendi & Moore, Kami & Grassgreen, Lori & Owen, Patricia & Rausch, Ann & Rosier, Mollie
- 105-112 Impact of school-based and out-of-school mental health services on reducing school absence and school suspension among children with psychiatric disorders
by Kang-Yi, Christina D. & Wolk, Courtney Benjamin & Locke, Jill & Beidas, Rinad S. & Lareef, Ishara & Pisciella, Aelesia E. & Lim, Suet & Evans, Arthur C. & Mandell, David S.
- 113-121 Using benchmarking to assist the improvement of service quality in home support services for older people—IN TOUCH (Integrated Networks Towards Optimising Understanding of Community Health)
by Jacobs, Stephen P. & Parsons, Matthew & Rouse, Paul & Parsons, John & Gunderson-Reid, Michelle
- 122-128 Evaluator competencies in the context of diversity training: The practitioners’ point of view
by Froncek, Benjamin & Mazziotta, Agostino & Piper, Verena & Rohmann, Anette
- 129-137 Process evaluation of the SHARE intervention for preventing intimate partner violence and HIV infection in Rakai, Uganda
by Wagman, Jennifer A. & Gray, Ronald H. & Nakyanjo, Neema & McClendon, Katherine A. & Bonnevie, Erika & Namatovu, Fredinah & Kigozi, Grace & Kagaayi, Joseph & Wawer, Maria J. & Nalugoda, Fred
- 138-145 Membership categorization analysis as an important qualitative method in evaluation
by Paulsen, Justin
- 148-159 Evaluative feedback delivery and the factors that affect success
by Azzam, Tarek & Whyte, Cristina E.
- 160-166 Acceptability of intervention materials to decrease risk for alcohol and medication interactions among older adults
by Zanjani, Faika & Allen, Hannah & Schoenberg, Nancy & Martin, Catherine & Clayton, Richard
- 167-176 Case study as a means of evaluating the impact of early years leaders: Steps, paths and routes
by Hadfield, Mark & Jopling, Michael
- 177-183 Role development of community health workers for cardiovascular disease prevention in India
by Khetan, Aditya & Patel, Toral & Hejjaji, Vittal & Barbhaya, Dweep & Mohan, Sri Krishna Madan & Josephson, Richard & Webel, Allison
- 184-188 Daniel Stufflebeam and The World Bank
by Russon, Craig & Russon, Karen
- 189-199 To evaluate or not: Evaluability study of 40 interventions of Belgian development cooperation
by Holvoet, Nathalie & Van Esbroeck, Dirk & Inberg, Liesbeth & Popelier, Lisa & Peeters, Bob & Verhofstadt, Ellen
- 200-206 Two-year process evaluation of a pilot program to increase elementary children’s physical activity during school
by Webster, Collin A. & Weaver, R. Glenn & Egan, Cate A. & Brian, Ali & Vazou, Spyridoula
2018, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-6 Consumption of foods and beverages in elementary schools: Results of the implementation of the general guidelines for foods and beverages sales in elementary schools in Mexico, stages II and III
by López-Olmedo, Nancy & Jiménez-Aguilar, Alejandra & Morales-Ruan, María del Carmen & Hernández-Ávila, Mauricio & Shamah-Levy, Teresa & Rivera-Dommarco, Juan A.
- 7-19 The need for theory evaluation in global citizenship programmes: The case of the GCSA programme
by Goodier, Sarah & Field, Carren & Goodman, Suki
- 20-32 On the evaluation of social innovations and social enterprises: Recognizing and integrating two solitudes in the empirical knowledge base
by Szijarto, Barbara & Milley, Peter & Svensson, Kate & Cousins, J. Bradley
- 33-38 The impact of a continuing training program on the perceived improvement in quality of health care delivered by health care professionals
by Gracía-Pérez, María Luisa & Gil-Lacruz, Marta
- 39-47 Managed access technology to combat contraband cell phones in prison: Findings from a process evaluation
by Grommon, Eric
- 48-52 Basic actions to reduce dropout rates in distance learning
by Gregori, Pablo & Martínez, Vicente & Moyano-Fernández, Julio José
- 53-62 The effectiveness of a head-heart-hands model for natural and environmental science learning in urban schools
by Jagannathan, Radha & Camasso, Michael J. & Delacalle, Maia
- 63-69 Response to culturally competent drug treatment among homeless persons with different living arrangements
by Guerrero, Erick G. & Song, Ahyoung & Henwood, Benjamin & Kong, Yinfei & Kim, Tina
- 70-78 Conceptualizing trust in community-academic research partnerships using concept mapping approach: A multi-CTSA study
by Dave, Gaurav & Frerichs, Leah & Jones, Jennifer & Kim, Mimi & Schaal, Jennifer & Vassar, Stefanie & Varma, Deepthi & Striley, Catherine & Ruktanonchai, Corrine & Black, Adina & Hankins, Jennifer & Lovelady, Nakita & Cene, Crystal & Green, Melissa & Young, Tiffany & Tiwari, Shristi & Cheney, Ann & Cottler, Linda & Sullivan, Greer & Brown, Arleen & Burke, Jessica & Corbie-Smith, Giselle
- 79-88 Ecological content validation of the Information Assessment Method for parents (IAM-parent): A mixed methods study
by Bujold, M. & El Sherif, R. & Bush, P.L. & Johnson-Lafleur, J. & Doray, G. & Pluye, P.
- 89-101 Emergency residential care settings: A model for service assessment and design
by Graça, João & Calheiros, Maria Manuela & Patrício, Joana Nunes & Magalhães, Eunice Vieira
- 102-110 Use of most significant change (MSC) technique to evaluate health promotion training of maternal community health workers in Cianjur district, Indonesia
by Limato, Ralalicia & Ahmed, Rukhsana & Magdalena, Amelia & Nasir, Sudirman & Kotvojs, Fiona
- 111-119 Using the transformative paradigm to conduct a mixed methods needs assessment of a marginalized community: Methodological lessons and implications
by Jackson, Karen Moran & Pukys, Suzy & Castro, Andrene & Hermosura, Lorna & Mendez, Joanna & Vohra-Gupta, Shetal & Padilla, Yolanda & Morales, Gabriela
- 120-132 Monitoring and evaluation of strategic change programme implementation—Lessons from a case analysis
by Neumann, Jan & Robson, Andrew & Sloan, Diane
- 133-140 Trying to bridge the worlds of home visitation and child welfare: Lessons learned from a formative evaluation
by Stahlschmidt, Mary Jo & Jonson-Reid, Melissa & Pons, Laura & Constantino, John & Kohl, Patricia L. & Drake, Brett & Auslander, Wendy
- 141-146 A systematic scoping review of parental satisfaction with child protection services
by Tilbury, Clare & Ramsay, Sylvia
- 147-155 Evaluating firms’ R&D performance using best worst method
by Salimi, Negin & Rezaei, Jafar
- 156-164 Results of a utilization-focused evaluation of a Right To Play program for Indigenous youth
by Arellano, Alexandra & Halsall, Tanya & Forneris, Tanya & Gaudet, Cindy
- 165-173 Retrospective evaluation of Project Envision: A community mobilization pilot program to prevent sexual violence in New York City
by Glenn, Lily & Fidler, Laura & O’Connor, Meghan & Haviland, Mary & Fry, Deborah & Pollak, Tamara & Frye, Victoria
- 174-182 A model for evaluating academic research centers: Case study of the Asian/Pacific Islander Youth Violence Prevention Center
by Nishimura, Stephanie T. & Hishinuma, Earl S. & Goebert, Deborah A. & Onoye, Jane M.M. & Sugimoto-Matsuda, Jeanelle J.
- 183-194 Towards program theory validation: Crowdsourcing the qualitative analysis of participant experiences
by Harman, Elena & Azzam, Tarek
2017, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-11 Contextual influence on evaluation capacity building in a rapidly changing environment under new governmental policies
by Chen, Karen Hui-Jung
- 12-19 Evaluation of a women group led health communication program in Haryana, India
by Kaur, Manmeet & Jaswal, Nidhi & Saddi, Anil Kumar
- 20-29 Evaluating the effectiveness of a programme for improving the participation and academic success of an underrepresented minority group in New Zealand
by Sopoaga, Faafetai & Kokaua, Jesse & van der Meer, Jacques & Lameta-Huro, Malia & Zaharic, Tony & Richards, Rose & Inder, Marie
- 30-39 Cross-sectoral assessment of public policies in health and the environment: Scenario of the municipalities in the state of Sao Paulo
by Dantas, Marina Kolland & Oliveira, Lilian Ribeiro de & Ferolla, Luna Marquez & Paschoalotto, Marco Antônio Catussi & Lopes, José Eduardo Ferreira & Passador, João Luiz & Passador, Claudia Souza
- 40-46 Applying RE-AIM to evaluate two community-based programs designed to improve access to eye care for those at high-risk for glaucoma
by Sapru, Saloni & Berktold, Jennifer & Crews, John E. & Katz, L. Jay & Hark, Lisa & Girkin, Christopher A. & Owsley, Cynthia & Francis, Brittney & Saaddine, Jinan B.
- 47-53 Counselor competence for telephone Motivation Interviewing addressing lifestyle change among Dutch older adults
by Mesters, Ilse & Keulen, Hilde M van & de Vries, Hein & Brug, Johannes
- 54-68 Assessing participants’ perceptions on group-based principles for action in community-based health enhancing physical activity programmes: The APEF tool
by Herens, Marion & Wagemakers, Annemarie
- 69-76 Social impacts evaluation and insider-outsider paradigm: Floodwater spreading project on the Gareh-Bygone plain as an illustrative case
by Ahmadvand, Mostafa & Karami, Ezatollah
- 77-83 The impact of a faculty training program on inclusive education and disability
by Moriña, Anabel & Carballo, Rafael
- 84-93 Using developmental evaluation as a system of organizational learning: An example from San Francisco
by Shea, Jennifer & Taylor, Tory
- 94-105 Participation in cross-national learning assessments and impact on capacity development: Programmes, practice, structures and teacher competency. Case study of Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa
by Mulongo, Godfrey & Amod, Zaytoon
- 106-112 Finding the sweet spot: Developing, implementing and evaluating a burn out and compassion fatigue intervention for third year medical trainees
by Tucker, Tara & Bouvette, Maryse & Daly, Shauna & Grassau, Pamela
- 113-116 Values in evaluation – The use of rubrics
by Dickinson, Pauline & Adams, Jeffery
- 117-123 How local health departments work towards health equity
by Sokol, Rebeccah & Moracco, Beth & Nelson, Sharon & Rushing, Jill & Singletary, Tish & Stanley, Karen & Stein, Anna
- 124-130 Evaluation of Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA) program: A community intervention for child abuse victims
by Ray, Dee C. & Lilly, J.P. & Gallina, Nancy & MacIan, Paula & Wilson, Brittany
- 131-138 Agent-based modeling as a tool for program design and evaluation
by Lawlor, Jennifer A. & McGirr, Sara
- 139-147 Patient and program costs, and outcomes, of including gender-sensitive services in intensive inpatient programs for substance use
by Hornack, Sarah E. & Yates, Brian T.
- 148-155 Using WWC sanctioned rigorous methods to develop comparison groups for evaluation
by Gao, Xingyuan & Shen, Jianping & Krenn, Huilan Y.
- 156-162 Devil is in the details: Using logic models to investigate program process
by Peyton, David J. & Scicchitano, Michael
- 163-170 Building a community-based culture of evaluation
by Janzen, Rich & Ochocka, Joanna & Turner, Leanne & Cook, Tabitha & Franklin, Michelle & Deichert, Debbie
2017, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-6 Dismissing the goals: A comparison of four goal-dismissive goal-free evaluations
by Youker, Brandon W. & Ford, Ken & Bayer, Nicholas
- 7-19 (Almost) a slam dunk: Assessing the experiences and opinions of participants in a National Basketball Association (NBA)-funded dropout prevention program
by Geiger, Tray J. & Amrein-Beardsley, Audrey
- 20-32 Team effectiveness in Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) projects
by Latif, Khawaja Fawad & Williams, Nigel
- 33-43 Lessons learned using a values-engaged approach to attend to culture, diversity, and equity in a STEM program evaluation
by Boyce, Ayesha S.
- 44-48 Characteristics, needs, and experiences of U.S. veterans on a specialized prison unit
by Tsai, Jack & Goggin, Elizabeth
- 49-56 Seattle’s Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD): Program effects on recidivism outcomes
by Collins, Susan E. & Lonczak, Heather S. & Clifasefi, Seema L.
- 57-68 A regional, market oriented governance for disaster management: A new planning approach
by Blackstone, Erwin A. & Hakim, Simon & Meehan, Brian
- 69-77 Evaluation of a multi-site program designed to strengthen relational bonds for siblings separated by foster care
by Waid, Jeffrey & Wojciak, Armeda Stevenson
- 78-84 Planning a mentorship initiative for foster parents: Does gender matter?
by Jay Miller, J. & Benner, Kalea & Thrasher, Shawndaya & Pope, Natalie & Dumas, Tamikia & Damron, Larry J. & Segress, Melissa & Niu, Chunling
- 85-89 Delivering an empowerment intervention to a remote Indigenous child safety workforce: Its economic cost from an agency perspective
by Kinchin, Irina & Doran, Christopher M. & McCalman, Janya & Jacups, Susan & Tsey, Komla & Lines, Katrina & Smith, Kieran & Searles, Andrew
- 90-94 Feasibility of bidirectional text messages in evaluating a text-based nutrition education program for low-income parents: Results from the Text2BHealthy program
by Grutzmacher, Stephanie K. & Munger, Ashley L. & Speirs, Katherine E. & Zemeir, Lindsey A. & Richard, Kate C. & Worthington, Laryessa
- 95-97 Introduction: Social Return On Investment (SROI)
by Yates, Brian T. & Marra, Mita
- 98-104 Using cost-benefit analysis and social return on investment to evaluate the impact of social enterprise: Promises, implementation, and limitations
by Cordes, Joseph J.
- 105-109 SROI in the pay for success context: Are they at odds?
by Fischer, Robert L. & Richter, Francisca García-Cobián
- 110-115 Legitimation dynamics: How SROI could mobilize resources for new constituencies
by Cooney, Kate
- 116-126 The leap from ROI to SROI: Farther than expected?
by Gargani, John
- 127-135 Social return on investment—Development and convergence
by Nicholls, Jeremy
- 136-144 Social Return On Investment (SROI): Problems, solutions … and is SROI a good investment?
by Yates, Brian T. & Marra, Mita
2017, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-6 The cost of developing a computerized tailored interactive multimedia intervention vs. a print based Photonovella intervention for HPV vaccine education
by Karanth, Siddharth S. & Lairson, David R. & Savas, Lara S. & Vernon, Sally W. & Fernández, María E.
- 7-17 Use of a mixed-method approach to evaluate the implementation of retention promotion strategies in the New York State WIC program
by Sekhobo, Jackson P. & Peck, Sanya R. & Byun, Youjung & Allsopp, Marie A.K. & Holbrook, MaryEllen K. & Edmunds, Lynn S. & Yu, Chengxuan
- 18-28 Development of an evaluation framework for publicly funded R&D projects: The case of Korea's Next Generation Network
by Kim, Eungdo & Kim, Soyoung & Kim, Hongbum
- 29-38 Application of mixed-methods design in community-engaged research: Lessons learned from an evidence-based intervention for Latinos with chronic illness and minor depression
by Aguado Loi, Claudia X. & Alfonso, Moya L. & Chan, Isabella & Anderson, Kelsey & Tyson, Dinorah (Dina) Martinez & Gonzales, Junius & Corvin, Jaime
- 39-44 Stakeholder evaluation of an online program to promote physical activity and workplace safety for individuals with disability
by Nery-Hurwit, Mara & Kincl, Laurel & Driver, Simon & Heller, Brittany
- 45-53 Developing a community-level anti-HIV/AIDS stigma and homophobia intervention in new York city: The project CHHANGE model
by Frye, Victoria & Paige, Mark Q. & Gordon, Steven & Matthews, David & Musgrave, Geneva & Kornegay, Mark & Greene, Emily & Phelan, Jo C. & Koblin, Beryl A. & Taylor-Akutagawa, Vaughn
- 54-66 Examining implementation and preliminary performance indicators of veterans treatment courts: The Kentucky experience
by Shannon, Lisa M. & Birdwhistell, Shira & Hulbig, Shelia K. & Jones, Afton Jackson & Newell, Jennifer & Payne, Connie
- 69-73 A conceptual model for the pathways of effect for intermediary organizations: A case study from maternal and child health
by Weaver, Nancy L. & Thompson, Jill & Shoff, Catherine R. & Copanas, Kendra & McMillin, Stephen Edward
- 74-81 Diversity training for the community aged care workers: A conceptual framework for evaluation
by Appannah, Arti & Meyer, Claudia & Ogrin, Rajna & McMillan, Sally & Barrett, Elizabeth & Browning, Colette
- 82-92 Stakeholder driven indicators for eHealth performance management
by Vedlūga, Tomas & Mikulskienė, Birutė
- 93-100 An AHP-based evaluation method for teacher training workshop on information and communication technology
by Lucas, Rochelle Irene & Promentilla, Michael Angelo & Ubando, Aristotle & Tan, Raymond Girard & Aviso, Kathleen & Yu, Krista Danielle
- 101-108 Building evaluation capacity of local substance abuse prevention programs serving LGBQ populations
by Valenti, Maria & Campetti, Randi & Schoenborn, Nicole & Quinlan, Kristen & Dash, Kim
- 109-115 Internship training in computer science: Exploring student satisfaction levels
by Jaradat, Ghaith M.
- 116-122 Evaluation of the impact of intervention programmes on education organisations: Application to a Quality Management System
by Fernández-Díaz, Mª. Jose & Rodríguez-Mantilla, Jesús Miguel & Jover-Olmeda, Gonzalo
- 123-130 Coincidence of role expectations between staff and volunteer members of drug free community coalitions
by Goldstein, Marc B. & Sapere, Heather & Daviau, John
- 132-135 Celebrating the 21st anniversary of empowerment evaluation with our critical friends
by Fetterman, David & Wandersman, Abraham
- 136-137 Empowerment evaluation: An approach that has literally altered the landscape of evaluation
by Donaldson, Stewart I.
- 139-140 Empowerment evaluation: Exemplary is its openness to dialogue, reflective practice, and process use
by Patton, Michael Quinn
- 141-142 When is a theory a theory? A case example
by Alkin, Marvin C.
- 143-146 Celebratory reflections, appreciations, clarifications, and comments
by Fetterman, David & Wandersman, Abraham
2017, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-8 Implementation evaluation of early intensive behavioral intervention programs for children with autism spectrum disorders: A systematic review of studies in the last decade
by Caron, Valérie & Bérubé, Annie & Paquet, Annie
- 9-14 Core competency requirements among extension workers in peninsular Malaysia: Use of Borich’s needs assessment model
by Umar, Sulaiman & Man, Norsida & Nawi, Nolila Mohd & Latif, Ismail Abd. & Samah, Bahaman Abu
- 15-24 Kind discipline: Developing a conceptual model of a promising school discipline approach
by Winkler, Jennifer L. & Walsh, Michele E. & de Blois, Madeleine & Maré, Jeannette & Carvajal, Scott C.
- 25-34 Evaluation of a cross-cultural training program for Pakistani educators: Lessons learned and implications for program planning
by Mazur, Rebecca & Woodland, Rebecca H.
- 35-48 Emotionalized learning experiences: Tapping into the affective domain
by Green, Zane Asher & Batool, Sadia
- 49-55 Relational conflict and outcomes from an online divorce education program
by Cronin, Sarah & Becher, Emily H. & McCann, Ellie & McGuire, Jenifer & Powell, Sharon
- 56-63 Concept mapping internal validity: A case of misconceived mapping?
by Péladeau, Normand & Dagenais, Christian & Ridde, Valéry
- 67-72 Costs of promoting cancer screening: Evidence from CDC’s Colorectal Cancer Control Program (CRCCP)
by Tangka, Florence K.L. & Subramanian, Sujha & Hoover, Sonja & Royalty, Janet & Joseph, Kristy & DeGroff, Amy & Joseph, Djenaba & Chattopadhyay, Sajal
- 73-80 Costs of colorectal cancer screening provision in CDC’s Colorectal Cancer Control Program: Comparisons of colonoscopy and FOBT/FIT based screening
by Subramanian, Sujha & Tangka, Florence K.L. & Hoover, Sonja & Royalty, Janet & DeGroff, Amy & Joseph, Djenaba
- 81-86 Patients and caregivers costs for colonoscopy-based colorectal cancer screening: Experience of low-income individuals undergoing free colonoscopies
by Hoover, Sonja & Subramanian, Sujha & Tangka, Florence K.L. & Cole-Beebe, Maggie & Sun, Amy & Kramer, Cheryl L. & Pacillio, Gina
2017, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-7 An evaluation of transit procurement training
by Noland, Robert B. & Weiner, Marc D. & Klein, Nicholas J. & Puniello, Orin D.
- 8-21 A formative evaluation of the recovery public works programme in Blantyre City, Malawi
by Khembo, Felix & Chapman, Sarah
- 22-37 Innovation evaluation model for macro-construction sector companies: A study in Spain
by Zubizarreta, Mikel & Cuadrado, Jesús & Iradi, Jon & García, Harkaitz & Orbe, Aimar
- 38-44 Measurement and evaluation practices of factors that contribute to effective health promotion collaboration functioning: A scoping review
by Stolp, Sean & Bottorff, Joan L. & Seaton, Cherisse L. & Jones-Bricker, Margaret & Oliffe, John L. & Johnson, Steven T. & Errey, Sally & Medhurst, Kerensa & Lamont, Sonia
- 45-54 Social learning within a community of practice: Investigating interactions about evaluation among zoo education professionals
by Khalil, Kathayoon & Ardoin, Nicole M. & Wojcik, Deborah
- 55-63 Factors contributing to eviction from permanent supportive housing: Lessons from HUD-VASH
by Montgomery, Ann Elizabeth & Cusack, Meagan & Szymkowiak, Dorota & Fargo, Jamison & O’Toole, Thomas
- 64-75 Knowing what research organizations actually do, with whom, where, how and for what purpose: Monitoring research portfolios and collaborations
by Ekboir, Javier & Blundo Canto, Genowefa & Sette, Cristina
- 76-85 Strategies for fostering basic psychological needs support in high quality youth leadership programs
by Bean, Corliss & Harlow, Meghan & Kendellen, Kelsey
- 86-95 Justice involvement among homeless individuals with mental illnesses: Are self-report and administrative measures comparable?
by Lemieux, Ashley J. & Roy, Laurence & Martin, Michael S. & Latimer, Eric A. & Crocker, Anne G.
- 96-105 Using a logic model to evaluate the Kids Together early education inclusion program for children with disabilities and additional needs
by Clapham, Kathleen & Manning, Claire & Williams, Kathryn & O’Brien, Ginger & Sutherland, Margaret
- 106-112 An investigation of perceptions of programme quality support of adult basic education programmes
by Udouj, Gary & Grover, Kenda & Belcher, Greg & Kacirek, Kit
- 113-124 Assessing local capacity to expand rural breast cancer screening and patient navigation: An iterative mixed-method tool
by Inrig, Stephen J. & Higashi, Robin T. & Tiro, Jasmin A. & Argenbright, Keith E. & Lee, Simon J. Craddock
- 125-127 Being smart about writing SMART objectives
by Bjerke, May Britt & Renger, Ralph
- 128-133 Physical activity and nutrition program for adults with metabolic syndrome: Process evaluation
by Tran, Van Dinh & Jancey, Jonine & Lee, Andy & James, Anthony & Howat, Peter & Thi Phuong Mai, Le
- 134-143 Movement integration in elementary classrooms: Teacher perceptions and implications for program planning
by Webster, Collin A. & Zarrett, Nicole & Cook, Brittany S. & Egan, Cate & Nesbitt, Danielle & Weaver, R. Glenn
- 144-149 People’s reasons for wanting to complete probation: Use and predictive validity in an e-health intervention
by Spohr, Stephanie A. & Taxman, Faye S. & Walters, Scott T.
- 150-159 Using health promotion guidelines for persons with disabilities to develop and evaluate a physical activity program for individuals with multiple sclerosis: A feasibility study
by Dixon-Ibarra, Alicia & Nery-Hurwit, Mara & Driver, Simon & MacDonald, Megan
- 160-168 Evaluation in the field of social services for minors: Measuring the efficacy of interventions in the Italian service for health protection and promotion
by Iudici, Antonio & Gagliardo Corsi, Agnese
- 169-177 Use of concurrent mixed methods combining concept mapping and focus groups to adapt a health equity tool in Canada
by Guichard, Anne & Tardieu, Émilie & Dagenais, Christian & Nour, Kareen & Lafontaine, Ginette & Ridde, Valéry
2017, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-16 A hybrid method for evaluating enterprise architecture implementation
by Nikpay, Fatemeh & Ahmad, Rodina & Yin Kia, Chiam
- 17-23 Results from a psychometric assessment of a new tool for measuring evidence-based decision making in public health organizations
by Stamatakis, Katherine A. & Ferreira Hino, Adriano Akira & Allen, Peg & McQueen, Amy & Jacob, Rebekah R. & Baker, Elizabeth A. & Brownson, Ross C.
- 24-36 Process evaluation of a preschool physical activity intervention using web-based delivery
by Kennedy, Ann Blair & Schenkelberg, Michaela & Moyer, Christina & Pate, Russ & Saunders, Ruth P.
- 37-45 A participatory evaluation framework in the establishment and implementation of transdisciplinary collaborative centers for health disparities research
by Scarinci, Isabel C. & Moore, Artisha & Benjamin, Regina & Vickers, Selwyn & Shikany, James & Fouad, Mona
- 46-55 Evaluating social exclusion interventions in university-community partnerships
by Ofek, Yuval
- 56-63 Dissemination and implementation science in program evaluation: A telemental health clinical consultation case example
by Arora, Prerna G. & Connors, Elizabeth H. & Blizzard, Angela & Coble, Kelly & Gloff, Nicole & Pruitt, David
- 64-71 The importance of matching the evaluation population to the intervention population: Using Medicaid data to reach hard-to-reach intervention populations
by Askelson, Natoshia M. & Golembiewski, Elizabeth H. & Baquero, Barbara & Momany, Elizabeth T. & Friberg, Julia & Montgomery, Doris
- 72-80 Who’s adopting the smarter lunchroom approach? Individual characteristics of innovative food service directors
by Gabrielyan, Gnel & Hanks, Drew S. & Hoy, Kathryn & Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian
- 81-90 Formative evaluation on a physical activity health promotion program for the group home setting
by Dixon-Ibarra, Alicia & Driver, Simon & VanVolkenburg, Haley & Humphries, Kathleen
- 91-99 Interaction dynamics: The case of the water sector skills plan in South Africa
by Moyo, Laurane & Wehn, Uta
- 103-111 Community health needs assessment and action planning in seven Dominican bateyes
by Suiter, Sarah V.
- 112-122 Failing better: The stochastic art of evaluating community-led environmental action programs
by Dunkley, Ria A. & Franklin, Alex
- 123-129 Stakeholder’s perspective: Sustainability of a community health worker program in Afghanistan
by Najafizada, Said Ahmad Maisam & Labonté, Ronald & Bourgeault, Ivy Lynn
- 130-142 Giving the community a voice: Lessons learned from a comprehensive survey in an urban neighborhood
by Forrest, Tamar Mott & Wallace-Pascoe, Dawn M. & Webb, Michael D. & Goldstein, Howard
- 143-150 “Participation, satisfaction, perceived benefits, and maintenance of behavioral self-management strategies in a self-directed exercise program for adults with arthritis”
by Sharpe, Patricia A. & Wilcox, Sara & Schoffman, Danielle E. & Baruth, Meghan
- 151-165 Fostering secure attachment in low- and middle-income countries: Suggestions for evidence-based interventions
by Alto, Michelle E. & Petrenko, Christie L.M.