Evaluation and Program Planning
2017, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-16 A hybrid method for evaluating enterprise architecture implementation
by Nikpay, Fatemeh & Ahmad, Rodina & Yin Kia, Chiam
- 17-23 Results from a psychometric assessment of a new tool for measuring evidence-based decision making in public health organizations
by Stamatakis, Katherine A. & Ferreira Hino, Adriano Akira & Allen, Peg & McQueen, Amy & Jacob, Rebekah R. & Baker, Elizabeth A. & Brownson, Ross C.
- 24-36 Process evaluation of a preschool physical activity intervention using web-based delivery
by Kennedy, Ann Blair & Schenkelberg, Michaela & Moyer, Christina & Pate, Russ & Saunders, Ruth P.
- 37-45 A participatory evaluation framework in the establishment and implementation of transdisciplinary collaborative centers for health disparities research
by Scarinci, Isabel C. & Moore, Artisha & Benjamin, Regina & Vickers, Selwyn & Shikany, James & Fouad, Mona
- 46-55 Evaluating social exclusion interventions in university-community partnerships
by Ofek, Yuval
- 56-63 Dissemination and implementation science in program evaluation: A telemental health clinical consultation case example
by Arora, Prerna G. & Connors, Elizabeth H. & Blizzard, Angela & Coble, Kelly & Gloff, Nicole & Pruitt, David
- 64-71 The importance of matching the evaluation population to the intervention population: Using Medicaid data to reach hard-to-reach intervention populations
by Askelson, Natoshia M. & Golembiewski, Elizabeth H. & Baquero, Barbara & Momany, Elizabeth T. & Friberg, Julia & Montgomery, Doris
- 72-80 Who’s adopting the smarter lunchroom approach? Individual characteristics of innovative food service directors
by Gabrielyan, Gnel & Hanks, Drew S. & Hoy, Kathryn & Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian
- 81-90 Formative evaluation on a physical activity health promotion program for the group home setting
by Dixon-Ibarra, Alicia & Driver, Simon & VanVolkenburg, Haley & Humphries, Kathleen
- 91-99 Interaction dynamics: The case of the water sector skills plan in South Africa
by Moyo, Laurane & Wehn, Uta
- 103-111 Community health needs assessment and action planning in seven Dominican bateyes
by Suiter, Sarah V.
- 112-122 Failing better: The stochastic art of evaluating community-led environmental action programs
by Dunkley, Ria A. & Franklin, Alex
- 123-129 Stakeholder’s perspective: Sustainability of a community health worker program in Afghanistan
by Najafizada, Said Ahmad Maisam & Labonté, Ronald & Bourgeault, Ivy Lynn
- 130-142 Giving the community a voice: Lessons learned from a comprehensive survey in an urban neighborhood
by Forrest, Tamar Mott & Wallace-Pascoe, Dawn M. & Webb, Michael D. & Goldstein, Howard
- 143-150 “Participation, satisfaction, perceived benefits, and maintenance of behavioral self-management strategies in a self-directed exercise program for adults with arthritis”
by Sharpe, Patricia A. & Wilcox, Sara & Schoffman, Danielle E. & Baruth, Meghan
- 151-165 Fostering secure attachment in low- and middle-income countries: Suggestions for evidence-based interventions
by Alto, Michelle E. & Petrenko, Christie L.M.
- 166-175 Introduction to a special issue on concept mapping
by Trochim, William M. & McLinden, Daniel
- 176-185 Hindsight is 20/20: Reflections on the evolution of concept mapping
by Trochim, William M.
- 186-193 A systematic review of concept mapping dissertations
by Donnelly, James P.
- 194-201 Perspectives on the strategic uses of concept mapping to address public health challenges
by Anderson, Lynda A. & Slonim, Amy
- 202-212 An overview of concept mapping in Dutch mental health care
by Nabitz, Udo & van Randeraad-van der Zee, Carlijn & Kok, Ineke & van Bon-Martens, Marja & Serverens, Peter
- 213-228 Concept mapping as a method to enhance evidence-based public health
by van Bon-Martens, Marja J.H. & van de Goor, Ien A.M. & van Oers, Hans A.M.
- 229-237 Concept mapping methodology and community-engaged research: A perfect pairing
by Vaughn, Lisa M. & Jones, Jennifer R. & Booth, Emily & Burke, Jessica G.
- 238-244 Concept mapping—An effective method for identifying diversity and congruity in cognitive style
by Stoyanov, Slavi & Jablokow, Kathryn & Rosas, Scott R. & Wopereis, Iwan G.J.H. & Kirschner, Paul A.
- 245-253 Concept mapping as an approach for expert-guided model building: The example of health literacy
by Soellner, Renate & Lenartz, Norbert & Rudinger, Georg
- 254-264 Extending systems thinking in planning and evaluation using group concept mapping and system dynamics to tackle complex problems
by Hassmiller Lich, Kristen & Urban, Jennifer Brown & Frerichs, Leah & Dave, Gaurav
- 265-276 The use of concept mapping in measurement development and evaluation: Application and future directions
by Rosas, Scott R. & Ridings, John W.
- 277-283 Use of multiple cluster analysis methods to explore the validity of a community outcomes concept map
by Orsi, Rebecca
- 284-292 R-CMap—An open-source software for concept mapping
by Bar, Haim & Mentch, Lucas
- 293-300 And then the internet happened: Thoughts on the future of concept mapping
by McLinden, Daniel
2016, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-6 Oral health-related quality of life improves in employees with disabilities following a workplace dental intervention
by Pradhan, Archana & Keuskamp, Dominic & Brennan, David
- 7-20 An integrative theory-driven framework for evaluating travel training programs
by Park, Chul Hyun & Welch, Eric W. & Sriraj, P.S.
- 21-32 Lessons learned while building a trauma-informed public behavioral health system in the City of Philadelphia
by Beidas, Rinad S. & Adams, Danielle R. & Kratz, Hilary E. & Jackson, Kamilah & Berkowitz, Steven & Zinny, Arturo & Cliggitt, Lauren Pilar & DeWitt, Kathryn L. & Skriner, Laura & Evans, Arthur
- 33-40 Development and psychometric testing of the childhood obesity perceptions (COP) survey among African American caregivers: A tool for obesity prevention program planning
by Alexander, Dayna S. & Alfonso, Moya L. & Cao, Chunhua
- 41-46 Using the Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER) to assess barriers to healthy eating and active living in a low-income community
by Ylitalo, Kelly R. & Umstattd Meyer, M.Renée & Stone, Kahler & Doyle, Eva I. & Curtis, Ramona
- 47-54 The use of Outcome Harvesting in learning-oriented and collaborative inquiry approaches to evaluation: An example from Calgary, Alberta
by Abboud, Rida & Claussen, Caroline
- 55-61 Perceived benefits and barriers and self-efficacy affecting the attendance of health education programs among uninsured primary care patients
by Kamimura, Akiko & Nourian, Maziar M. & Jess, Allison & Chernenko, Alla & Assasnik, Nushean & Ashby, Jeanie
- 62-73 Making sense of the emerging conversation in evaluation about systems thinking and complexity science
by Gates, Emily F.
- 74-80 An empirical study of early childhood support through partnership building
by Wang, Jianjun & Ortiz, Theresa & Navarro, Diana & Maier, Roland & Wang, Summer & Wang, Lisa & Wang, Libing
- 81-87 Implementation fidelity for promoting the effectiveness of an adolescent sexual health program
by Escribano, Silvia & Espada, José P. & Orgilés, Mireia & Morales, Alexandra
- 88-93 Evaluation of selected faculties at Tehran University of Medical Sciences using CIPP model in students and graduates point of view
by Neyazi, Narges & Arab, Prof. Mohammad & Farzianpour, Freshteh & Mahmoudi Majdabadi, Mahmood
- 94-96 Volume overview: Working with assumptions. Existing and emerging approaches for improved program design, monitoring and evaluation
by Nkwake, Apollo M. & Morrow, Nathan
- 97-101 Clarifying concepts and categories of assumptions for use in evaluation
by Nkwake, Apollo M. & Morrow, Nathan
- 102-108 Assumptions at the philosophical and programmatic levels in evaluation
by Mertens, Donna M.
- 109-118 Interfacing theories of program with theories of evaluation for advancing evaluation practice: Reductionism, systems thinking, and pragmatic synthesis
by Chen, Huey T.
- 119-127 Assumptions, conjectures, and other miracles: The application of evaluative thinking to theory of change models in community development
by Archibald, Thomas & Sharrock, Guy & Buckley, Jane & Cook, Natalie
- 128-140 Causal inferences on the effectiveness of complex social programs: Navigating assumptions, sources of complexity and evaluation design challenges
by Chatterji, Madhabi
- 141-153 Assumption-aware tools and agency; an interrogation of the primary artifacts of the program evaluation and design profession in working with complex evaluands and complex contexts
by Morrow, Nathan & Nkwake, Apollo M.
- 154-160 Conclusion: Agency in the face of complexity and the future of assumption-aware evaluation practice
by Morrow, Nathan & Nkwake, Apollo M.
2016, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-19 Narrative review of strategies by organizations for building evaluation capacity
by Norton, Sophie & Milat, Andrew & Edwards, Barry & Giffin, Michael
- 20-27 The historical path of evaluation as reflected in the content of Evaluation and Program Planning
by Ayob, Abu H. & Morell, Jonathan A.
- 28-34 Use of formative research and social network theory to develop a group walking intervention: Sumter County on the Move!
by Forthofer, Melinda & Burroughs-Girardi, Ericka & Stoisor-Olsson, Liliana & Wilcox, Sara & Sharpe, Patricia A. & Pekuri, Linda M.
- 35-41 A pilot evaluation of group-based programming offered at a Canadian outpatient adult eating disorders clinic
by Mac Neil, Brad A. & Leung, Pauline & Nadkarni, Pallavi & Stubbs, Laura & Singh, Manya
- 42-48 Applying geo-spatial analysis in community needs assessment: Implications for planning and prioritizing based on data
by Baig, Kamran & Shaw-Ridley, Mary & Munoz, Oscar J.
- 49-59 Wilderness adventure therapy effects on the mental health of youth participants
by Bowen, Daniel J. & Neill, James T. & Crisp, Simon J.R.
- 60-69 Influencing secondary school STUDENTS’ conservation behavior intention through an interpretive education program on the malayan tapir
by Lim, E.A & Manohar, M. & Aziz, Azlizam & Zakaria, M.
- 70-81 Measuring progress towards MDGs in child health: Should base level sensitivity and inequity matter?
by Mishra, Udaya S.
- 82-87 Bottleneck analysis and strategic planning using Tanahashi model for childhood diarrhea management in Gujarat, Western India
by Rupani, Mihir Prafulbhai & Gaonkar, Narayan T. & Bhatt, Gneyaa S.
- 88-97 Steps towards incorporating heterogeneities into program theory: A case study of a data-driven approach
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Jones, Bobby & Caudill, Barry & Nakaima, April
- 98-105 Lessons learnt from the CERCA Project, a multicomponent intervention to promote adolescent sexual and reproductive health in three Latin America countries: a qualitative post-hoc evaluation
by Ivanova, Olena & Pozo, Kathya Cordova & Segura, Zoyla Esmeralda & Vega, Bernardo & Chandra-Mouli, Venkatraman & Hindin, Michelle J. & Temmerman, Marleen & Decat, Peter & De Meyer, Sara & Michielsen, Kristien
- 106-115 Transforming a municipal school sports programme through a critical communicative methodology: The role of the of advisory committee
by Jiménez-Herranz, Borja & Manrique-Arribas, Juan C. & López-Pastor, Víctor M. & García-Bengoechea, Enrique
- 116-124 Evaluation and lessons learned from an undergraduate service learning course providing youth-focused relationship education
by McElwain, Alyssa & Finnegan, Vanessa & Whittaker, Angela & Kerpelman, Jennifer & Adler-Baeder, Francesca & Duke, Adrienne
- 125-140 A novel hybrid MCDM model for performance evaluation of research and technology organizations based on BSC approach
by Varmazyar, Mohsen & Dehghanbaghi, Maryam & Afkhami, Mehdi
- 141-151 Looking for sufficient change: Evaluation of counsellor training for STI syndromic management in India
by Vaz, Melita & Kadyan, Nisha & Chalil, Sumitha & Prasad, Turlapati L.N. & Singh, Aman Kumar
- 152-159 Psychometric properties of WLEIS as a measure of emotional intelligence in the Portuguese and Spanish medical students
by Carvalho, Vânia Sofia & Guerrero, Eloísa & Chambel, Maria José & González-Rico, Pablo
- 160-170 Studying the teaching of kindness: A conceptual model for evaluating kindness education programs in schools
by Kaplan, Deanna M. & deBlois, Madeleine & Dominguez, Violeta & Walsh, Michele E.
- 171-175 Using student satisfaction data to evaluate a new online accelerated nursing education program
by Gazza, Elizabeth A. & Matthias, April
- 176-183 Understanding change among multi-problem families: Learnings from a formative program assessment
by Millett, Lina Sapokaite & Ben-David, Vered & Jonson-Reid, Melissa & Echele, Greg & Moussette, Pam & Atkins, Valerie
- 184-193 The impacts of intergovernmental grants on municipal infrastructure: Evidence from the Canada-Quebec infrastructure works 2000 program
by Mehiriz, Kaddour
- 194-198 Synthesis of articles in Evaluation and Program Planning: 2010–2016
by Schumacker, Randall & Hua, Cheng
- 199-207 A formative multi-method approach to evaluating training
by Hayes, Holly & Scott, Victoria & Abraczinskas, Michelle & Scaccia, Jonathan & Stout, Soma & Wandersman, Abraham
- 208-215 Barriers and facilitators to evaluation of health policies and programs: Policymaker and researcher perspectives
by Huckel Schneider, Carmen & Milat, Andrew J. & Moore, Gabriel
2016, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-7 Systematic dissemination of a preschool physical activity intervention to the control preschools
by Howie, Erin K. & Brewer, Alisa E. & Brown, William H. & Saunders, Ruth P. & Pate, Russell R.
- 8-15 The importance of context in logic model construction for a multi-site community-based Aboriginal driver licensing program
by Cullen, Patricia & Clapham, Kathleen & Byrne, Jake & Hunter, Kate & Senserrick, Teresa & Keay, Lisa & Ivers, Rebecca
- 16-29 Evaluation of world’s largest social welfare scheme: An assessment using non-parametric approach
by Singh, Sanjeet
- 30-38 Building on a YMCA’s health and physical activity promotion capacities: A case study of a researcher-organization partnership to optimize adolescent programming_
by Bush, Paula Louise & García Bengoechea, Enrique
- 39-47 New pathways in the evaluation of programmes for men who perpetrate violence against their female partners
by Wojnicka, Katarzyna & Scambor, Christian & Kraus, Heinrich
- 50-54 An evaluation of factors which can affect the implementation of a health promotion programme under the Schools for Health in Europe framework
by Bennett, Annemarie E. & Cunningham, Cara & Johnston Molloy, Charlotte
- 55-63 A strategy for monitoring and evaluating massive open online courses
by Chapman, S.A. & Goodman, S. & Jawitz, J. & Deacon, A.
- 64-71 Measuring conflict management, emotional self-efficacy, and problem solving confidence in an evaluation of outdoor programs for inner-city youth in Baltimore, Maryland
by Caldas, Stephanie V. & Broaddus, Elena T. & Winch, Peter J.
- 72-79 Altruistic and economic measurements used for prevention health services: Faith community nursing program
by Ziebarth, Deborah
2016, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-10 Planning an organizational wellness initiative at a multi-state social service agency
by Miller, J. Jay & Grise-Owens, Erlene & Addison, Donia & Marshall, Midaya & Trabue, Donna & Escobar-Ratliff, Laura
- 11-22 Planning an integrated agriculture and health program and designing its evaluation: Experience from Western Kenya
by Cole, Donald C. & Levin, Carol & Loechl, Cornelia & Thiele, Graham & Grant, Frederick & Girard, Aimee Webb & Sindi, Kirimi & Low, Jan
- 23-30 Exploration of the reasons for dropping out of psychotherapy: A qualitative study
by Khazaie, Habibolah & Rezaie, Leeba & Shahdipour, Niloofar & Weaver, Patrick
- 31-42 Let’s get technical: Enhancing program evaluation through the use and integration of internet and mobile technologies
by Materia, Frank T. & Miller, Elizabeth A. & Runion, Megan C. & Chesnut, Ryan P. & Irvin, Jamie B. & Richardson, Cameron B. & Perkins, Daniel F.
- 43-49 A decision support tool to determine cost-to-benefit of a family-centered in-home program for at-risk adolescents
by Wilson, Fernando A. & Araz, Ozgur M. & Thompson, Ronald W. & Ringle, Jay L. & Mason, W. Alex & Stimpson, Jim P.
- 50-55 Measuring infrastructure: A key step in program evaluation and planning
by Schmitt, Carol L. & Glasgow, LaShawn & Lavinghouze, S. Rene & Rieker, Patricia P. & Fulmer, Erika & McAleer, Kelly & Rogers, Todd
- 56-63 A systematic approach to an organization’s sustainability
by Schalock, Robert L. & Verdugo, Miguel & Lee, Tim
- 64-68 Diabetes education program for people with type 2 diabetes: An international perspective
by Rashed, Osama A. & Sabbah, Haleama Al & Younis, Mustafa Z. & Kisa, Adnan & Parkash, Jai
- 69-75 Economic evaluation of ‘Return to Country’: A remote Australian initiative to address indigenous homelessness
by Kinchin, Irina & Jacups, Susan & Hunter, Gary & Rogerson, Bernadette
- 76-87 From local development policies to strategic planning—Assessing continuity in institutional coalitions
by Mazzeo Rinaldi, Francesco
- 88-98 Toward a model of school inspections in a polycentric system
by Janssens, Frans J.G. & Ehren, Melanie C.M.
- 99-108 Active transportation to support diabetes prevention: Expanding school health promotion programming in an Indigenous community
by Macridis, Soultana & Garcia Bengoechea, Enrique & McComber, Alex M. & Jacobs, Judi & Macaulay, Ann C.
- 109-120 Stakeholder insights on the planning and development of an independent benchmark standard for responsible food marketing
by Cairns, Georgina & Macdonald, Laura
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-8 The cost of cancer registry operations: Impact of volume on cost per case for core and enhanced registry activities
by Subramanian, Sujha & Tangka, Florence K.L. & Beebe, Maggie Cole & Trebino, Diana & Weir, Hannah K. & Babcock, Frances
- 9-16 Effect of railway safety education on the safety knowledge and behaviour intention of schoolchildren
by Silla, Anne & Kallberg, Veli-Pekka
- 17-26 Utilizing health ambassadors to improve type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease outcomes in Gadsden County, Florida
by Suther, Sandra & Battle, Arrie M. & Battle-Jones, Felecia & Seaborn, Cynthia
- 27-34 Formative evaluation: Developing measures for online family mental health recovery education
by Rue, Lisa A. & Estrada, Samantha & Floren, Michael & MacKinnon, Krista
- 35-45 Planned approaches to business and school partnerships. Does it make a difference? The business perspective
by Lee, Kerry & Hope, John & Abdulghani, Fatima
- 46-54 Should we provide oral health training for staff caring for people with intellectual disabilities in community based residential care? A cost-effectiveness analysis
by Mac Giolla Phadraig, Caoimhin & Nunn, June & Guerin, Suzanne & Normand, Charles
- 55-66 Experiences with systematic triangulation at the Global Environment Facility
by Carugi, Carlo
- 67-76 Evaluation development for a physical activity positive youth development program for girls
by Ullrich-French, Sarah & Cole, Amy N. & Montgomery, Anna K.
- 77-84 Building relationships and facilitating immigrant community integration: An evaluation of a Cultural Navigator Program
by Thomas, Rebecca L. & Chiarelli-Helminiak, Christina M. & Ferraj, Brunilda & Barrette, Kyle
- 85-90 Fetal health locus of control: Scale properties and applications in preconception health programs
by Soliday, Elizabeth & Strahm, Anna & Mammenga, Stefani
- 91-102 Psychometric properties of the Transitions from Foster Care Key Leader Survey
by Salazar, Amy M. & Brown, Eric C. & Monahan, Kathryn C. & Catalano, Richard F.
- 103-111 An evaluation capacity building toolkit for principal investigators of undergraduate research experiences: A demonstration of transforming theory into practice
by Rorrer, Audrey S.
- 112-119 Using RUFDATA to guide a logic model for a quality assurance process in an undergraduate university program
by Sherman, Paul David
- 120-125 A process evaluation of an intervention to promote home smoking bans among low income households
by Escoffery, Cam & Bundy, Lujca & Haardoerfer, Regine & Berg, Carla J. & Savas, Lara S. & Williams, Rebecca S. & Kegler, Michelle C.
- 128-133 Bridging the gap: Using Veerman and Van Yperen’s (2007) framework to conceptualise and develop evidence informed practice in an Irish youth work organisation
by Brady, Bernadine & Canavan, John & Redmond, Susan
- 134-143 Using the evaluation process as a lever for improving health and healthcare accessibility: The case of HCV services organization in Quebec
by Brousselle, Astrid & Petit, Geneviève & Giraud, Marie-Josée & Rietmann, Michèle & Boisvert, Krystel & Foley, Véronique
- 144-154 Do we really care about unintended outcomes? An analysis of evaluation theory and practice
by Jabeen, Sumera
- 155-162 Why so many “rigorous” evaluations fail to identify unintended consequences of development programs: How mixed methods can contribute
by Bamberger, Michael & Tarsilla, Michele & Hesse-Biber, Sharlene
- 163-173 Measuring program- and individual-level fidelity in a home visiting program for adolescent parents
by Goldberg, Jessica & Bumgarner, Erin & Jacobs, Francine
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-10 Mapping the spatial dimensions of participatory practice: A discussion of context in evaluation
by Chouinard, Jill Anne & Milley, Peter
- 11-18 Utilization of internal evaluation results by community mental health organizations: Credibility in different forms
by Yusa, Anna & Hynie, Michaela & Mitchell, Scott
- 19-29 The power of a collaborative relationship between technical assistance providers and community prevention teams: A correlational and longitudinal study
by Chilenski, Sarah M. & Perkins, Daniel F. & Olson, Jonathan & Hoffman, Lesa & Feinberg, Mark E. & Greenberg, Mark & Welsh, Janet & Crowley, D. Max & Spoth, Richard
- 30-40 A model for effective planning of SME support services
by Rakićević, Zoran & Omerbegović-Bijelović, Jasmina & Lečić-Cvetković, Danica
- 41-49 SWOT analysis to evaluate the programme of a joint online/onsite master's degree in environmental education through the students’ perceptions
by Romero-Gutierrez, Miguel & Jimenez-Liso, M. Rut & Martinez-Chico, Maria
- 50-62 Strength-based crisis programming: Evaluating the process of care
by Hootz, Terra & Mykota, David B. & Fauchoux, Laurissa
- 63-73 Crowdsourcing for quantifying transcripts: An exploratory study
by Azzam, Tarek & Harman, Elena
- 74-81 Significance of action plans in the development of occupational well-being in the schools of Finland and Estonia
by Laine, Sari & Saaranen, Terhi & Pertel, Tiia & Hansen, Siivi & Lepp, Kädi & Tossavainen, Kerttu
- 82-93 Explaining how unexploded ordnance clearance enhances livelihoods in the Lao PDR
by Durham, Jo & Nanhthavong, Vong & Sychareun, Vanphanom
- 94-101 Examining mixing methods in an evaluation of a smoking cessation program
by Betzner, Anne & Lawrenz, Frances P. & Thao, Mao
- 102-111 Adapting an evidence-based model to retain adolescent study participants in longitudinal research
by Davis, Erin & Demby, Hilary & Jenner, Lynne Woodward & Gregory, Alethia & Broussard, Marsha
- 112-120 A menu with prices: Annual per person costs of programs addressing community integration
by Leff, H. Stephen & Cichocki, Ben & Chow, Clifton & Salzer, Mark & Wieman, Dow
- 123-134 Evaluating the engagement of universities in capacity building for sustainable development in local communities
by Shiel, Chris & Leal Filho, Walter & do Paço, Arminda & Brandli, Luciana
- 135-143 Evaluation of the impact of Brazil's sustainability on the behavioral intentions of stakeholders toward the country
by Giraldi, Janaina de Moura Engracia
- 144-151 Bridging the qualitative–quantitative divide: Experiences from conducting a mixed methods evaluation in the RUCAS programme
by Makrakis, Vassilios & Kostoulas-Makrakis, Nelly
- 152-161 Evaluation of the relationship between education and sustainability in peasant movements: The experience of the National Education Program in Agrarian Reform
by Camacho, Rodrigo Simão & Sobreiro Filho, José & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim & Mariano, Enzo Barberio
- 162-172 Dynamic systems and the role of evaluation: The case of the Green Communities project
by Anzoise, Valentina & Sardo, Stefania
- 173-181 Shippers and freight operators perceptions of sustainable initiatives
by Vieira, José Geraldo Vidal & Mendes, Juliana Veiga & Suyama, Suzi Sanae
2015, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-9 Tool for assessing health and equity impacts of interventions modifying air quality in urban environments
by Cartier, Yuri & Benmarhnia, Tarik & Brousselle, Astrid
- 10-17 Knowledge brokering in public health: A critical analysis of the results of a qualitative evaluation
by Dagenais, Christian & Laurendeau, Marie-Claire & Briand-Lamarche, Mélodie
- 18-24 Learning from bottom-up dissemination: Importing an evidence-based trauma intervention for infants and young children to Israel
by David, Paula & Schiff, Miriam
- 25-33 Barriers and facilitators to shelter utilization among homeless young adults
by Ha, Yoonsook & Narendorf, Sarah C. & Santa Maria, Diane & Bezette-Flores, Noel
- 34-43 Positioning the arts for intervention design research in the human services
by Moxley, David P. & Calligan, Holly Feen
- 44-56 Politics in evaluation: Politically responsive evaluation in high stakes environments
by Azzam, Tarek & Levine, Bret
- 57-64 Manual development: A strategy for identifying core components of integrated health programs
by Mooss, Angela & Hartman, Megan & Ibañez, Gladys
- 65-71 Providing context to the implementation of health promoting schools: A case study
by McIsaac, Jessie-Lee D. & Mumtaz, Zubia & Veugelers, Paul J. & Kirk, Sara F.L.
- 72-79 Matching study areas using Google Street View: A new application for an emerging technology
by Less, Elyse Levine & McKee, Patricia & Toomey, Traci & Nelson, Toben & Erickson, Darin & Xiong, Serena & Jones-Webb, Rhonda
- 80-90 A qualitative evaluation of the 2005–2011 National Academic Centers of Excellence in Youth Violence Prevention Program
by Holland, Kristin M. & Vivolo-Kantor, Alana M. & Cruz, Jason Dela & Massetti, Greta M. & Mahendra, Reshma
- 91-98 A comprehensive health service evaluation and monitoring framework
by Reeve, Carole & Humphreys, John & Wakerman, John
- 99-106 Using concept mapping as a planning tool: Child welfare citizen review panels
by Miller, J. Jay & Jones, Blake
2015, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-9 Evaluation of competence-based teaching in higher education: From theory to practice
by Bergsmann, Evelyn & Schultes, Marie-Therese & Winter, Petra & Schober, Barbara & Spiel, Christiane
- 19-26 Participatory evaluation of a community–academic partnership to inform capacity-building and sustainability
by Simmons, Vani Nath & Klasko, Lynne B. & Fleming, Khaliah & Koskan, Alexis M. & Jackson, Nia T. & Noel-Thomas, Shalewa & Luque, John S. & Vadaparampil, Susan T. & Lee, Ji-Hyun & Quinn, Gwendolyn P. & Britt, Lounell & Waddell, Rhondda & Meade, Cathy D. & Gwede, Clement K.
- 27-38 A large-scale initiative to disseminate an evidence-based drug abuse prevention program in Italy: Lessons learned for practitioners and researchers
by Velasco, Veronica & Griffin, Kenneth W. & Antichi, Mariella & Celata, Corrado
- 39-49 Application of theory-based evaluation for the critical analysis of national biofuel policy: A case study in Malaysia
by Abdul-Manan, Amir F.N. & Baharuddin, Azizan & Chang, Lee Wei
- 50-60 Evaluation of a youth agency's supervision practices: A mixed-method approach
by Gosselin, Julie & Valiquette-Tessier, Sophie-Claire & Vandette, Marie-Pier & Romano, Elisa
- 61-69 A theory-based evaluation of a community-based funding scheme in a disadvantaged suburban city area
by Hickey, Gráinne & McGilloway, Sinead & O’Brien, Morgan & Leckey, Yvonne & Devlin, Maurice
- 70-77 Using intervention-oriented evaluation to diagnose and correct students’ persistent climate change misconceptions: A Singapore case study
by Pascua, Liberty & Chang, Chew-Hung
- 78-84 Policy recommendations for rare disease centres of expertise
by Syed, Ahmed M. & Camp, Rob & Mischorr-Boch, Christina & Houÿez, Francois & Aro, Arja R.
- 85-95 Home for now: A mixed-methods evaluation of a short-term housing support program for homeless families
by Meschede, Tatjana & Chaganti, Sara
- 96-106 Cost analysis of long-term outcomes of an urban mental health court
by Kubiak, Sheryl & Roddy, Juliette & Comartin, Erin & Tillander, Elizabeth
- 107-117 Can a workbook work? Examining whether a practitioner evaluation toolkit can promote instrumental use
by Campbell, Rebecca & Townsend, Stephanie M. & Shaw, Jessica & Karim, Nidal & Markowitz, Jenifer
- 118-125 The power of the context map: Designing realistic outcome evaluation strategies and other unanticipated benefits
by Renger, Ralph & Foltysova, Jirina & Becker, Karin L. & Souvannasacd, Eric
- 126-132 Training and capacity building evaluation: Maximizing resources and results with Success Case Method
by Medina, L. & Acosta-Pérez, E. & Velez, C. & Martínez, G. & Rivera, M. & Sardiñas, L. & Pattatucci, A.
- 133-141 The Father Friendly Initiative within Families: Using a logic model to develop program theory for a father support program
by Gervais, Christine & de Montigny, Francine & Lacharité, Carl & Dubeau, Diane
- 142-147 Demystifying reflective practice: Using the DATA model to enhance evaluators’ professional activities
by Smith, Tiffany L. & Barlow, Patrick B. & Peters, John M. & Skolits, Gary J.
- 148-158 Monitoring and evaluating transition and sustainability of donor-funded programs: Reflections on the Avahan experience
by Bennett, Sara & Ozawa, Sachiko & Rodriguez, Daniela & Paul, Amy & Singh, Kriti & Singh, Suneeta
- 159-168 Development of an educational intervention to promote healthy eating and physical activity in Mexican school-age children
by Amaya-Castellanos, Claudia & Shamah-Levy, Teresa & Escalante-Izeta, Ericka & Morales-Ruán, María del Carmen & Jiménez-Aguilar, Alejandra & Salazar-Coronel, Araceli & Uribe-Carvajal, Rebeca & Amaya-Castellanos, Alejandra
- 169-175 Analysis of perception of training in graduates of the Faculty of Medicine at Universidad de Castilla-Mancha
by González Mirasol, Esteban & Gómez García, Mª Teresa & Lobo Abascal, Paloma & Moreno Selva, Rocio & Fuentes Rozalén, Ana Mª & González Merlo, Gaspar
- 176-181 Implementation and evaluation of an Exercise is Medicine™ on campus week
by Bopp, Melissa & Bopp, Christopher M. & Duffey, Michele L. & Ganim, Rebecca & Proctor, David N.
- 182-188 Early assessment of implementing evidence-based brief therapy interventions among secondary service psychiatric therapists
by Lindholm, Lars H. & Koivukangas, Antti & Lassila, Antero & Kampman, Olli
- 189-197 Achieving successful evidence-based practice implementation in juvenile justice: The importance of diagnostic and evaluative capacity
by Walker, Sarah Cusworth & Bumbarger, Brian K. & Phillippi, Stephen W.
- 198-204 Use of evidence-based substance use treatment practices in Mississippi
by Robertson, Angela & Walker, Courtney S. & Stovall, Mark & McCluskey, Lee
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-3 Gender-based health interventions in the United States: An overview of the coalition for healthier community initiative
by Alexander, Stephanie & Walker, Elaine M.
- 4-7 Evaluation considerations for community-based gender-informed health interventions
by Walker, Elaine M.
- 8-16 A gender-based approach to developing a healthy lifestyle and healthy weight intervention for diverse Utah women
by Simonsen, Sara E. & Digre, Kathleen B. & Ralls, Brenda & Mukundente, Valentine & Davis, France A. & Rickard, Sylvia & Tavake-Pasi, Fahina & Napia, Eru (Ed) & Aiono, Heather & Chirpich, Meghan & Stark, Louisa A. & Sunada, Grant & Keen, Kassy & Johnston, Leanne & Frost, Caren J. & Varner, Michael W. & Alder, Stephen C.
- 17-26 Collaborating for consensus: Considerations for convening Coalition stakeholders to promote a gender-based approach to addressing the health needs of sex workers
by Silverman, Basha & Champney, Joanna & Steber, Sara-Ann & Zubritsky, Cynthia
- 27-34 Application of a gender-based approach to conducting a community health assessment for rural women in Southern Illinois
by Zimmermann, Kristine & Khare, Manorama M. & Wright, Cherie & Hasler, Allison & Kerch, Sarah & Moehring, Patricia & Geller, Stacie
- 35-44 Evidence from the field: Findings on issues related to planning, implementing and evaluating gender-based programs
by Kowalczyk, Shelly & Randolph, Suzanne & Stokes, Shereitte & Winston, Stefanie
- 45-52 Using gender-based analyses to understand physical inactivity among women in Yellowstone County, Montana
by Duin, Diane K. & Golbeck, Amanda L. & Keippel, April Ennis & Ciemins, Elizabeth & Hanson, Hillary & Neary, Tracy & Fink, Heather
- 53-58 Building effective partnerships to improve birth outcomes by reducing obesity: The B’more Fit for healthy babies coalition of Baltimore
by Truiett-Theodorson, Robin & Tuck, Stacey & Bowie, Janice V. & Summers, Amber C. & Kelber-Kaye, Jodi
- 59-62 A gender-informed model to train community health workers in maternal mental health
by Smith, Megan V. & Kruse-Austin, Anna
- 63-69 Utilizing findings from a gender-based analysis to address chronic disease prevention and management among African-American women in a Michigan community
by Lombard, Wendy & Burke, Jodi & Waddell, Sandra & Franke, Arthur
- 70-77 Exploring the role of gender norms in nutrition and sexual health promotion in a piloted school-based intervention: The Philadelphia Ujima™ experience
by Núñez, Ana & Robertson-James, Candace & Reels, Serita & Jeter, Janay & Rivera, Hilda & Yusuf, Zena & Liu,
- 78-84 Engaging Native Hawaiians and Pilipinos in creating supportive and safe violence-free communities for women through a piloted “talkstory” intervention: Implications for program development
by Shoultz, Jan & Magnussen, Lois & Kreidman, Nanci & Oneha, Mary Frances & Iannce-Spencer, Cindy & Hayashi-Simpliciano, Ronda
- 85-88 Coalition for a Healthier Community: Lessons learned and implications for future work
by Khare, Manorama M. & Núñez, Ana E. & James, Barbara F.
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-9 Development of an intervention to improve mental health for obstetric fistula patients in Tanzania
by Watt, Melissa H. & Wilson, Sarah M. & Sikkema, Kathleen J. & Velloza, Jennifer & Mosha, Mary V. & Masenga, Gileard G. & Bangser, Margaret & Browning, Andrew & Nyindo, Pilli M.
- 10-17 Transition from the Lactational Amenorrhea Method to other modern family planning methods in rural Bangladesh: Barrier analysis and implications for behavior change communication program intervention design
by Kouyaté, Robin Anthony & Ahmed, Salahuddin & Haver, Jaime & McKaig, Catharine & Akter, Nargis & Nash-Mercado, Angela & Baqui, Abdullah
- 18-25 “Compassion, pleasantry, and hope”: A process evaluation of a volunteer-based nonprofit
by Mye, Sarah C. & Moracco, Kathryn E.
- 26-35 The opportunities and challenges of multi-site evaluations: Lessons from the jail diversion and trauma recovery national cross-site evaluation
by Stainbrook, Kristin & Penney, Darby & Elwyn, Laura
- 36-42 Electronic case management with homeless youth
by Bender, Kimberly & Schau, Nicholas & Begun, Stephanie & Haffejee, Badiah & Barman-Adhikari, Anamika & Hathaway, Jessica
- 43-46 Routine outcome measurement in mental health service consumers: Who should provide support for the self-assessments?
by Gelkopf, Marc & Pagorek-Eshel, Shira & Trauer, Tom & Roe, David
- 47-55 Application of an organizational evaluation capacity self-assessment instrument to different organizations: Similarities and lessons learned
by Bourgeois, Isabelle & Whynot, Jane & Thériault, Étienne
- 56-62 Estimating development cost of an interactive website based cancer screening promotion program
by Lairson, David R. & Chung, Tong Han & Smith, Lisa G. & Springston, Jeffrey K. & Champion, Victoria L.
- 63-76 A critical friend: Monitoring and evaluation systems, development cooperation and local government. The case of Tuscany
by Rossignoli, Serena & Coticchia, Fabrizio & Mezzasalma, Annarosa
- 77-87 Evaluating training context competence of use: Productive and unproductive models of use
by Esposito, Giovanna & Freda, Maria Francesca
- 88-95 Who's who in the crew? Exploring participant involvement in the Active Living Coalition
by Barnes, Priscilla A. & Schaefer, Samantha & Middlestadt, Susan & Knoblock, Heidi
2015, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-9 Implementing solutions to barriers to on-site HIV testing in substance abuse treatment: A tale of three facilities
by Hood, Kristina B. & Robertson, Angela A. & Baird-Thomas, Connie
- 10-18 A validity assessment of the Progress out of Poverty Index (PPI)™
by Desiere, Sam & Vellema, Wytse & D’Haese, Marijke
- 19-30 Design and development of a film-based intervention about teenage men and unintended pregnancy: Applying the Medical Research Council framework in practice
by Aventin, Áine & Lohan, Maria & O’Halloran, Peter & Henderson, Marion
- 31-40 Putting program evaluation into practice: Enhancing the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun program
by Bean, Corliss N. & Kendellen, Kelsey & Halsall, Tanya & Forneris, Tanya
- 41-49 Is implementation fidelity associated with improved access to care in a School-based Child and Family Team model?
by Gifford, Elizabeth J. & Wells, Rebecca S. & Bai, Yu & Malone, Patrick S.
- 50-62 Implementation of an enhanced probation program: Evaluating process and preliminary outcomes
by Shannon, Lisa M. & Hulbig, Shelia K. & Birdwhistell, Shira & Newell, Jennifer & Neal, Connie
- 63-69 Using a community-based participatory research approach to evaluate resident predictors of involuntary exit from permanent supportive housing
by Bernet, Alice & Warren, Cristina & Adams, Susie
- 70-75 Brief online surveys to monitor and evaluate facilitated peer support groups for caregivers of children with special needs
by Wynter, Karen & Hammarberg, Karin & Sartore, Gina-Maree & Cann, Warren & Fisher, Jane
- 76-85 Piloting online WellnessRx learning modules: Demonstration of developmental evaluation
by Kovacs Burns, Katharina & Gramlich, Leah & Bistritz, Lana & McCargar, Linda & Olson, Karin & Avdagovska, Melita
- 86-97 Understanding the black box: A systematic review of the measurement of the community mobilization process in evaluations of interventions targeting sexual, reproductive, and maternal health
by Altman, Lara & Kuhlmann, Anne K. Sebert & Galavotti, Christine
- 98-105 Does performance management affect nurses’ well-being?
by Decramer, Adelien & Audenaert, Mieke & Van Waeyenberg, Thomas & Claeys, Tine & Claes, Claudia & Vandevelde, Stijn & van Loon, Jos & Crucke, Saskia