Evaluation and Program Planning
2016, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-19 Narrative review of strategies by organizations for building evaluation capacity
by Norton, Sophie & Milat, Andrew & Edwards, Barry & Giffin, Michael
- 20-27 The historical path of evaluation as reflected in the content of Evaluation and Program Planning
by Ayob, Abu H. & Morell, Jonathan A.
- 28-34 Use of formative research and social network theory to develop a group walking intervention: Sumter County on the Move!
by Forthofer, Melinda & Burroughs-Girardi, Ericka & Stoisor-Olsson, Liliana & Wilcox, Sara & Sharpe, Patricia A. & Pekuri, Linda M.
- 35-41 A pilot evaluation of group-based programming offered at a Canadian outpatient adult eating disorders clinic
by Mac Neil, Brad A. & Leung, Pauline & Nadkarni, Pallavi & Stubbs, Laura & Singh, Manya
- 42-48 Applying geo-spatial analysis in community needs assessment: Implications for planning and prioritizing based on data
by Baig, Kamran & Shaw-Ridley, Mary & Munoz, Oscar J.
- 49-59 Wilderness adventure therapy effects on the mental health of youth participants
by Bowen, Daniel J. & Neill, James T. & Crisp, Simon J.R.
- 60-69 Influencing secondary school STUDENTS’ conservation behavior intention through an interpretive education program on the malayan tapir
by Lim, E.A & Manohar, M. & Aziz, Azlizam & Zakaria, M.
- 70-81 Measuring progress towards MDGs in child health: Should base level sensitivity and inequity matter?
by Mishra, Udaya S.
- 82-87 Bottleneck analysis and strategic planning using Tanahashi model for childhood diarrhea management in Gujarat, Western India
by Rupani, Mihir Prafulbhai & Gaonkar, Narayan T. & Bhatt, Gneyaa S.
- 88-97 Steps towards incorporating heterogeneities into program theory: A case study of a data-driven approach
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Jones, Bobby & Caudill, Barry & Nakaima, April
- 98-105 Lessons learnt from the CERCA Project, a multicomponent intervention to promote adolescent sexual and reproductive health in three Latin America countries: a qualitative post-hoc evaluation
by Ivanova, Olena & Pozo, Kathya Cordova & Segura, Zoyla Esmeralda & Vega, Bernardo & Chandra-Mouli, Venkatraman & Hindin, Michelle J. & Temmerman, Marleen & Decat, Peter & De Meyer, Sara & Michielsen, Kristien
- 106-115 Transforming a municipal school sports programme through a critical communicative methodology: The role of the of advisory committee
by Jiménez-Herranz, Borja & Manrique-Arribas, Juan C. & López-Pastor, Víctor M. & García-Bengoechea, Enrique
- 116-124 Evaluation and lessons learned from an undergraduate service learning course providing youth-focused relationship education
by McElwain, Alyssa & Finnegan, Vanessa & Whittaker, Angela & Kerpelman, Jennifer & Adler-Baeder, Francesca & Duke, Adrienne
- 125-140 A novel hybrid MCDM model for performance evaluation of research and technology organizations based on BSC approach
by Varmazyar, Mohsen & Dehghanbaghi, Maryam & Afkhami, Mehdi
- 141-151 Looking for sufficient change: Evaluation of counsellor training for STI syndromic management in India
by Vaz, Melita & Kadyan, Nisha & Chalil, Sumitha & Prasad, Turlapati L.N. & Singh, Aman Kumar
- 152-159 Psychometric properties of WLEIS as a measure of emotional intelligence in the Portuguese and Spanish medical students
by Carvalho, Vânia Sofia & Guerrero, Eloísa & Chambel, Maria José & González-Rico, Pablo
- 160-170 Studying the teaching of kindness: A conceptual model for evaluating kindness education programs in schools
by Kaplan, Deanna M. & deBlois, Madeleine & Dominguez, Violeta & Walsh, Michele E.
- 171-175 Using student satisfaction data to evaluate a new online accelerated nursing education program
by Gazza, Elizabeth A. & Matthias, April
- 176-183 Understanding change among multi-problem families: Learnings from a formative program assessment
by Millett, Lina Sapokaite & Ben-David, Vered & Jonson-Reid, Melissa & Echele, Greg & Moussette, Pam & Atkins, Valerie
- 184-193 The impacts of intergovernmental grants on municipal infrastructure: Evidence from the Canada-Quebec infrastructure works 2000 program
by Mehiriz, Kaddour
- 194-198 Synthesis of articles in Evaluation and Program Planning: 2010–2016
by Schumacker, Randall & Hua, Cheng
- 199-207 A formative multi-method approach to evaluating training
by Hayes, Holly & Scott, Victoria & Abraczinskas, Michelle & Scaccia, Jonathan & Stout, Soma & Wandersman, Abraham
- 208-215 Barriers and facilitators to evaluation of health policies and programs: Policymaker and researcher perspectives
by Huckel Schneider, Carmen & Milat, Andrew J. & Moore, Gabriel
2016, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-7 Systematic dissemination of a preschool physical activity intervention to the control preschools
by Howie, Erin K. & Brewer, Alisa E. & Brown, William H. & Saunders, Ruth P. & Pate, Russell R.
- 8-15 The importance of context in logic model construction for a multi-site community-based Aboriginal driver licensing program
by Cullen, Patricia & Clapham, Kathleen & Byrne, Jake & Hunter, Kate & Senserrick, Teresa & Keay, Lisa & Ivers, Rebecca
- 16-29 Evaluation of world’s largest social welfare scheme: An assessment using non-parametric approach
by Singh, Sanjeet
- 30-38 Building on a YMCA’s health and physical activity promotion capacities: A case study of a researcher-organization partnership to optimize adolescent programming_
by Bush, Paula Louise & García Bengoechea, Enrique
- 39-47 New pathways in the evaluation of programmes for men who perpetrate violence against their female partners
by Wojnicka, Katarzyna & Scambor, Christian & Kraus, Heinrich
- 50-54 An evaluation of factors which can affect the implementation of a health promotion programme under the Schools for Health in Europe framework
by Bennett, Annemarie E. & Cunningham, Cara & Johnston Molloy, Charlotte
- 55-63 A strategy for monitoring and evaluating massive open online courses
by Chapman, S.A. & Goodman, S. & Jawitz, J. & Deacon, A.
- 64-71 Measuring conflict management, emotional self-efficacy, and problem solving confidence in an evaluation of outdoor programs for inner-city youth in Baltimore, Maryland
by Caldas, Stephanie V. & Broaddus, Elena T. & Winch, Peter J.
- 72-79 Altruistic and economic measurements used for prevention health services: Faith community nursing program
by Ziebarth, Deborah
2016, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-10 Planning an organizational wellness initiative at a multi-state social service agency
by Miller, J. Jay & Grise-Owens, Erlene & Addison, Donia & Marshall, Midaya & Trabue, Donna & Escobar-Ratliff, Laura
- 11-22 Planning an integrated agriculture and health program and designing its evaluation: Experience from Western Kenya
by Cole, Donald C. & Levin, Carol & Loechl, Cornelia & Thiele, Graham & Grant, Frederick & Girard, Aimee Webb & Sindi, Kirimi & Low, Jan
- 23-30 Exploration of the reasons for dropping out of psychotherapy: A qualitative study
by Khazaie, Habibolah & Rezaie, Leeba & Shahdipour, Niloofar & Weaver, Patrick
- 31-42 Let’s get technical: Enhancing program evaluation through the use and integration of internet and mobile technologies
by Materia, Frank T. & Miller, Elizabeth A. & Runion, Megan C. & Chesnut, Ryan P. & Irvin, Jamie B. & Richardson, Cameron B. & Perkins, Daniel F.
- 43-49 A decision support tool to determine cost-to-benefit of a family-centered in-home program for at-risk adolescents
by Wilson, Fernando A. & Araz, Ozgur M. & Thompson, Ronald W. & Ringle, Jay L. & Mason, W. Alex & Stimpson, Jim P.
- 50-55 Measuring infrastructure: A key step in program evaluation and planning
by Schmitt, Carol L. & Glasgow, LaShawn & Lavinghouze, S. Rene & Rieker, Patricia P. & Fulmer, Erika & McAleer, Kelly & Rogers, Todd
- 56-63 A systematic approach to an organization’s sustainability
by Schalock, Robert L. & Verdugo, Miguel & Lee, Tim
- 64-68 Diabetes education program for people with type 2 diabetes: An international perspective
by Rashed, Osama A. & Sabbah, Haleama Al & Younis, Mustafa Z. & Kisa, Adnan & Parkash, Jai
- 69-75 Economic evaluation of ‘Return to Country’: A remote Australian initiative to address indigenous homelessness
by Kinchin, Irina & Jacups, Susan & Hunter, Gary & Rogerson, Bernadette
- 76-87 From local development policies to strategic planning—Assessing continuity in institutional coalitions
by Mazzeo Rinaldi, Francesco
- 88-98 Toward a model of school inspections in a polycentric system
by Janssens, Frans J.G. & Ehren, Melanie C.M.
- 99-108 Active transportation to support diabetes prevention: Expanding school health promotion programming in an Indigenous community
by Macridis, Soultana & Garcia Bengoechea, Enrique & McComber, Alex M. & Jacobs, Judi & Macaulay, Ann C.
- 109-120 Stakeholder insights on the planning and development of an independent benchmark standard for responsible food marketing
by Cairns, Georgina & Macdonald, Laura
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-8 The cost of cancer registry operations: Impact of volume on cost per case for core and enhanced registry activities
by Subramanian, Sujha & Tangka, Florence K.L. & Beebe, Maggie Cole & Trebino, Diana & Weir, Hannah K. & Babcock, Frances
- 9-16 Effect of railway safety education on the safety knowledge and behaviour intention of schoolchildren
by Silla, Anne & Kallberg, Veli-Pekka
- 17-26 Utilizing health ambassadors to improve type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease outcomes in Gadsden County, Florida
by Suther, Sandra & Battle, Arrie M. & Battle-Jones, Felecia & Seaborn, Cynthia
- 27-34 Formative evaluation: Developing measures for online family mental health recovery education
by Rue, Lisa A. & Estrada, Samantha & Floren, Michael & MacKinnon, Krista
- 35-45 Planned approaches to business and school partnerships. Does it make a difference? The business perspective
by Lee, Kerry & Hope, John & Abdulghani, Fatima
- 46-54 Should we provide oral health training for staff caring for people with intellectual disabilities in community based residential care? A cost-effectiveness analysis
by Mac Giolla Phadraig, Caoimhin & Nunn, June & Guerin, Suzanne & Normand, Charles
- 55-66 Experiences with systematic triangulation at the Global Environment Facility
by Carugi, Carlo
- 67-76 Evaluation development for a physical activity positive youth development program for girls
by Ullrich-French, Sarah & Cole, Amy N. & Montgomery, Anna K.
- 77-84 Building relationships and facilitating immigrant community integration: An evaluation of a Cultural Navigator Program
by Thomas, Rebecca L. & Chiarelli-Helminiak, Christina M. & Ferraj, Brunilda & Barrette, Kyle
- 85-90 Fetal health locus of control: Scale properties and applications in preconception health programs
by Soliday, Elizabeth & Strahm, Anna & Mammenga, Stefani
- 91-102 Psychometric properties of the Transitions from Foster Care Key Leader Survey
by Salazar, Amy M. & Brown, Eric C. & Monahan, Kathryn C. & Catalano, Richard F.
- 103-111 An evaluation capacity building toolkit for principal investigators of undergraduate research experiences: A demonstration of transforming theory into practice
by Rorrer, Audrey S.
- 112-119 Using RUFDATA to guide a logic model for a quality assurance process in an undergraduate university program
by Sherman, Paul David
- 120-125 A process evaluation of an intervention to promote home smoking bans among low income households
by Escoffery, Cam & Bundy, Lujca & Haardoerfer, Regine & Berg, Carla J. & Savas, Lara S. & Williams, Rebecca S. & Kegler, Michelle C.
- 128-133 Bridging the gap: Using Veerman and Van Yperen’s (2007) framework to conceptualise and develop evidence informed practice in an Irish youth work organisation
by Brady, Bernadine & Canavan, John & Redmond, Susan
- 134-143 Using the evaluation process as a lever for improving health and healthcare accessibility: The case of HCV services organization in Quebec
by Brousselle, Astrid & Petit, Geneviève & Giraud, Marie-Josée & Rietmann, Michèle & Boisvert, Krystel & Foley, Véronique
- 144-154 Do we really care about unintended outcomes? An analysis of evaluation theory and practice
by Jabeen, Sumera
- 155-162 Why so many “rigorous” evaluations fail to identify unintended consequences of development programs: How mixed methods can contribute
by Bamberger, Michael & Tarsilla, Michele & Hesse-Biber, Sharlene
- 163-173 Measuring program- and individual-level fidelity in a home visiting program for adolescent parents
by Goldberg, Jessica & Bumgarner, Erin & Jacobs, Francine
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-10 Mapping the spatial dimensions of participatory practice: A discussion of context in evaluation
by Chouinard, Jill Anne & Milley, Peter
- 11-18 Utilization of internal evaluation results by community mental health organizations: Credibility in different forms
by Yusa, Anna & Hynie, Michaela & Mitchell, Scott
- 19-29 The power of a collaborative relationship between technical assistance providers and community prevention teams: A correlational and longitudinal study
by Chilenski, Sarah M. & Perkins, Daniel F. & Olson, Jonathan & Hoffman, Lesa & Feinberg, Mark E. & Greenberg, Mark & Welsh, Janet & Crowley, D. Max & Spoth, Richard
- 30-40 A model for effective planning of SME support services
by Rakićević, Zoran & Omerbegović-Bijelović, Jasmina & Lečić-Cvetković, Danica
- 41-49 SWOT analysis to evaluate the programme of a joint online/onsite master's degree in environmental education through the students’ perceptions
by Romero-Gutierrez, Miguel & Jimenez-Liso, M. Rut & Martinez-Chico, Maria
- 50-62 Strength-based crisis programming: Evaluating the process of care
by Hootz, Terra & Mykota, David B. & Fauchoux, Laurissa
- 63-73 Crowdsourcing for quantifying transcripts: An exploratory study
by Azzam, Tarek & Harman, Elena
- 74-81 Significance of action plans in the development of occupational well-being in the schools of Finland and Estonia
by Laine, Sari & Saaranen, Terhi & Pertel, Tiia & Hansen, Siivi & Lepp, Kädi & Tossavainen, Kerttu
- 82-93 Explaining how unexploded ordnance clearance enhances livelihoods in the Lao PDR
by Durham, Jo & Nanhthavong, Vong & Sychareun, Vanphanom
- 94-101 Examining mixing methods in an evaluation of a smoking cessation program
by Betzner, Anne & Lawrenz, Frances P. & Thao, Mao
- 102-111 Adapting an evidence-based model to retain adolescent study participants in longitudinal research
by Davis, Erin & Demby, Hilary & Jenner, Lynne Woodward & Gregory, Alethia & Broussard, Marsha
- 112-120 A menu with prices: Annual per person costs of programs addressing community integration
by Leff, H. Stephen & Cichocki, Ben & Chow, Clifton & Salzer, Mark & Wieman, Dow
- 123-134 Evaluating the engagement of universities in capacity building for sustainable development in local communities
by Shiel, Chris & Leal Filho, Walter & do Paço, Arminda & Brandli, Luciana
- 135-143 Evaluation of the impact of Brazil's sustainability on the behavioral intentions of stakeholders toward the country
by Giraldi, Janaina de Moura Engracia
- 144-151 Bridging the qualitative–quantitative divide: Experiences from conducting a mixed methods evaluation in the RUCAS programme
by Makrakis, Vassilios & Kostoulas-Makrakis, Nelly
- 152-161 Evaluation of the relationship between education and sustainability in peasant movements: The experience of the National Education Program in Agrarian Reform
by Camacho, Rodrigo Simão & Sobreiro Filho, José & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim & Mariano, Enzo Barberio
- 162-172 Dynamic systems and the role of evaluation: The case of the Green Communities project
by Anzoise, Valentina & Sardo, Stefania
- 173-181 Shippers and freight operators perceptions of sustainable initiatives
by Vieira, José Geraldo Vidal & Mendes, Juliana Veiga & Suyama, Suzi Sanae
2015, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-9 Tool for assessing health and equity impacts of interventions modifying air quality in urban environments
by Cartier, Yuri & Benmarhnia, Tarik & Brousselle, Astrid
- 10-17 Knowledge brokering in public health: A critical analysis of the results of a qualitative evaluation
by Dagenais, Christian & Laurendeau, Marie-Claire & Briand-Lamarche, Mélodie
- 18-24 Learning from bottom-up dissemination: Importing an evidence-based trauma intervention for infants and young children to Israel
by David, Paula & Schiff, Miriam
- 25-33 Barriers and facilitators to shelter utilization among homeless young adults
by Ha, Yoonsook & Narendorf, Sarah C. & Santa Maria, Diane & Bezette-Flores, Noel
- 34-43 Positioning the arts for intervention design research in the human services
by Moxley, David P. & Calligan, Holly Feen
- 44-56 Politics in evaluation: Politically responsive evaluation in high stakes environments
by Azzam, Tarek & Levine, Bret
- 57-64 Manual development: A strategy for identifying core components of integrated health programs
by Mooss, Angela & Hartman, Megan & Ibañez, Gladys
- 65-71 Providing context to the implementation of health promoting schools: A case study
by McIsaac, Jessie-Lee D. & Mumtaz, Zubia & Veugelers, Paul J. & Kirk, Sara F.L.
- 72-79 Matching study areas using Google Street View: A new application for an emerging technology
by Less, Elyse Levine & McKee, Patricia & Toomey, Traci & Nelson, Toben & Erickson, Darin & Xiong, Serena & Jones-Webb, Rhonda
- 80-90 A qualitative evaluation of the 2005–2011 National Academic Centers of Excellence in Youth Violence Prevention Program
by Holland, Kristin M. & Vivolo-Kantor, Alana M. & Cruz, Jason Dela & Massetti, Greta M. & Mahendra, Reshma
- 91-98 A comprehensive health service evaluation and monitoring framework
by Reeve, Carole & Humphreys, John & Wakerman, John
- 99-106 Using concept mapping as a planning tool: Child welfare citizen review panels
by Miller, J. Jay & Jones, Blake
2015, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-9 Evaluation of competence-based teaching in higher education: From theory to practice
by Bergsmann, Evelyn & Schultes, Marie-Therese & Winter, Petra & Schober, Barbara & Spiel, Christiane
- 19-26 Participatory evaluation of a community–academic partnership to inform capacity-building and sustainability
by Simmons, Vani Nath & Klasko, Lynne B. & Fleming, Khaliah & Koskan, Alexis M. & Jackson, Nia T. & Noel-Thomas, Shalewa & Luque, John S. & Vadaparampil, Susan T. & Lee, Ji-Hyun & Quinn, Gwendolyn P. & Britt, Lounell & Waddell, Rhondda & Meade, Cathy D. & Gwede, Clement K.
- 27-38 A large-scale initiative to disseminate an evidence-based drug abuse prevention program in Italy: Lessons learned for practitioners and researchers
by Velasco, Veronica & Griffin, Kenneth W. & Antichi, Mariella & Celata, Corrado
- 39-49 Application of theory-based evaluation for the critical analysis of national biofuel policy: A case study in Malaysia
by Abdul-Manan, Amir F.N. & Baharuddin, Azizan & Chang, Lee Wei
- 50-60 Evaluation of a youth agency's supervision practices: A mixed-method approach
by Gosselin, Julie & Valiquette-Tessier, Sophie-Claire & Vandette, Marie-Pier & Romano, Elisa
- 61-69 A theory-based evaluation of a community-based funding scheme in a disadvantaged suburban city area
by Hickey, Gráinne & McGilloway, Sinead & O’Brien, Morgan & Leckey, Yvonne & Devlin, Maurice
- 70-77 Using intervention-oriented evaluation to diagnose and correct students’ persistent climate change misconceptions: A Singapore case study
by Pascua, Liberty & Chang, Chew-Hung
- 78-84 Policy recommendations for rare disease centres of expertise
by Syed, Ahmed M. & Camp, Rob & Mischorr-Boch, Christina & Houÿez, Francois & Aro, Arja R.
- 85-95 Home for now: A mixed-methods evaluation of a short-term housing support program for homeless families
by Meschede, Tatjana & Chaganti, Sara
- 96-106 Cost analysis of long-term outcomes of an urban mental health court
by Kubiak, Sheryl & Roddy, Juliette & Comartin, Erin & Tillander, Elizabeth
- 107-117 Can a workbook work? Examining whether a practitioner evaluation toolkit can promote instrumental use
by Campbell, Rebecca & Townsend, Stephanie M. & Shaw, Jessica & Karim, Nidal & Markowitz, Jenifer
- 118-125 The power of the context map: Designing realistic outcome evaluation strategies and other unanticipated benefits
by Renger, Ralph & Foltysova, Jirina & Becker, Karin L. & Souvannasacd, Eric
- 126-132 Training and capacity building evaluation: Maximizing resources and results with Success Case Method
by Medina, L. & Acosta-Pérez, E. & Velez, C. & Martínez, G. & Rivera, M. & Sardiñas, L. & Pattatucci, A.
- 133-141 The Father Friendly Initiative within Families: Using a logic model to develop program theory for a father support program
by Gervais, Christine & de Montigny, Francine & Lacharité, Carl & Dubeau, Diane
- 142-147 Demystifying reflective practice: Using the DATA model to enhance evaluators’ professional activities
by Smith, Tiffany L. & Barlow, Patrick B. & Peters, John M. & Skolits, Gary J.
- 148-158 Monitoring and evaluating transition and sustainability of donor-funded programs: Reflections on the Avahan experience
by Bennett, Sara & Ozawa, Sachiko & Rodriguez, Daniela & Paul, Amy & Singh, Kriti & Singh, Suneeta
- 159-168 Development of an educational intervention to promote healthy eating and physical activity in Mexican school-age children
by Amaya-Castellanos, Claudia & Shamah-Levy, Teresa & Escalante-Izeta, Ericka & Morales-Ruán, María del Carmen & Jiménez-Aguilar, Alejandra & Salazar-Coronel, Araceli & Uribe-Carvajal, Rebeca & Amaya-Castellanos, Alejandra
- 169-175 Analysis of perception of training in graduates of the Faculty of Medicine at Universidad de Castilla-Mancha
by González Mirasol, Esteban & Gómez García, Mª Teresa & Lobo Abascal, Paloma & Moreno Selva, Rocio & Fuentes Rozalén, Ana Mª & González Merlo, Gaspar
- 176-181 Implementation and evaluation of an Exercise is Medicine™ on campus week
by Bopp, Melissa & Bopp, Christopher M. & Duffey, Michele L. & Ganim, Rebecca & Proctor, David N.
- 182-188 Early assessment of implementing evidence-based brief therapy interventions among secondary service psychiatric therapists
by Lindholm, Lars H. & Koivukangas, Antti & Lassila, Antero & Kampman, Olli
- 189-197 Achieving successful evidence-based practice implementation in juvenile justice: The importance of diagnostic and evaluative capacity
by Walker, Sarah Cusworth & Bumbarger, Brian K. & Phillippi, Stephen W.
- 198-204 Use of evidence-based substance use treatment practices in Mississippi
by Robertson, Angela & Walker, Courtney S. & Stovall, Mark & McCluskey, Lee
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-3 Gender-based health interventions in the United States: An overview of the coalition for healthier community initiative
by Alexander, Stephanie & Walker, Elaine M.
- 4-7 Evaluation considerations for community-based gender-informed health interventions
by Walker, Elaine M.
- 8-16 A gender-based approach to developing a healthy lifestyle and healthy weight intervention for diverse Utah women
by Simonsen, Sara E. & Digre, Kathleen B. & Ralls, Brenda & Mukundente, Valentine & Davis, France A. & Rickard, Sylvia & Tavake-Pasi, Fahina & Napia, Eru (Ed) & Aiono, Heather & Chirpich, Meghan & Stark, Louisa A. & Sunada, Grant & Keen, Kassy & Johnston, Leanne & Frost, Caren J. & Varner, Michael W. & Alder, Stephen C.
- 17-26 Collaborating for consensus: Considerations for convening Coalition stakeholders to promote a gender-based approach to addressing the health needs of sex workers
by Silverman, Basha & Champney, Joanna & Steber, Sara-Ann & Zubritsky, Cynthia
- 27-34 Application of a gender-based approach to conducting a community health assessment for rural women in Southern Illinois
by Zimmermann, Kristine & Khare, Manorama M. & Wright, Cherie & Hasler, Allison & Kerch, Sarah & Moehring, Patricia & Geller, Stacie
- 35-44 Evidence from the field: Findings on issues related to planning, implementing and evaluating gender-based programs
by Kowalczyk, Shelly & Randolph, Suzanne & Stokes, Shereitte & Winston, Stefanie
- 45-52 Using gender-based analyses to understand physical inactivity among women in Yellowstone County, Montana
by Duin, Diane K. & Golbeck, Amanda L. & Keippel, April Ennis & Ciemins, Elizabeth & Hanson, Hillary & Neary, Tracy & Fink, Heather
- 53-58 Building effective partnerships to improve birth outcomes by reducing obesity: The B’more Fit for healthy babies coalition of Baltimore
by Truiett-Theodorson, Robin & Tuck, Stacey & Bowie, Janice V. & Summers, Amber C. & Kelber-Kaye, Jodi
- 59-62 A gender-informed model to train community health workers in maternal mental health
by Smith, Megan V. & Kruse-Austin, Anna
- 63-69 Utilizing findings from a gender-based analysis to address chronic disease prevention and management among African-American women in a Michigan community
by Lombard, Wendy & Burke, Jodi & Waddell, Sandra & Franke, Arthur
- 70-77 Exploring the role of gender norms in nutrition and sexual health promotion in a piloted school-based intervention: The Philadelphia Ujima™ experience
by Núñez, Ana & Robertson-James, Candace & Reels, Serita & Jeter, Janay & Rivera, Hilda & Yusuf, Zena & Liu,
- 78-84 Engaging Native Hawaiians and Pilipinos in creating supportive and safe violence-free communities for women through a piloted “talkstory” intervention: Implications for program development
by Shoultz, Jan & Magnussen, Lois & Kreidman, Nanci & Oneha, Mary Frances & Iannce-Spencer, Cindy & Hayashi-Simpliciano, Ronda
- 85-88 Coalition for a Healthier Community: Lessons learned and implications for future work
by Khare, Manorama M. & Núñez, Ana E. & James, Barbara F.
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-9 Development of an intervention to improve mental health for obstetric fistula patients in Tanzania
by Watt, Melissa H. & Wilson, Sarah M. & Sikkema, Kathleen J. & Velloza, Jennifer & Mosha, Mary V. & Masenga, Gileard G. & Bangser, Margaret & Browning, Andrew & Nyindo, Pilli M.
- 10-17 Transition from the Lactational Amenorrhea Method to other modern family planning methods in rural Bangladesh: Barrier analysis and implications for behavior change communication program intervention design
by Kouyaté, Robin Anthony & Ahmed, Salahuddin & Haver, Jaime & McKaig, Catharine & Akter, Nargis & Nash-Mercado, Angela & Baqui, Abdullah
- 18-25 “Compassion, pleasantry, and hope”: A process evaluation of a volunteer-based nonprofit
by Mye, Sarah C. & Moracco, Kathryn E.
- 26-35 The opportunities and challenges of multi-site evaluations: Lessons from the jail diversion and trauma recovery national cross-site evaluation
by Stainbrook, Kristin & Penney, Darby & Elwyn, Laura
- 36-42 Electronic case management with homeless youth
by Bender, Kimberly & Schau, Nicholas & Begun, Stephanie & Haffejee, Badiah & Barman-Adhikari, Anamika & Hathaway, Jessica
- 43-46 Routine outcome measurement in mental health service consumers: Who should provide support for the self-assessments?
by Gelkopf, Marc & Pagorek-Eshel, Shira & Trauer, Tom & Roe, David
- 47-55 Application of an organizational evaluation capacity self-assessment instrument to different organizations: Similarities and lessons learned
by Bourgeois, Isabelle & Whynot, Jane & Thériault, Étienne
- 56-62 Estimating development cost of an interactive website based cancer screening promotion program
by Lairson, David R. & Chung, Tong Han & Smith, Lisa G. & Springston, Jeffrey K. & Champion, Victoria L.
- 63-76 A critical friend: Monitoring and evaluation systems, development cooperation and local government. The case of Tuscany
by Rossignoli, Serena & Coticchia, Fabrizio & Mezzasalma, Annarosa
- 77-87 Evaluating training context competence of use: Productive and unproductive models of use
by Esposito, Giovanna & Freda, Maria Francesca
- 88-95 Who's who in the crew? Exploring participant involvement in the Active Living Coalition
by Barnes, Priscilla A. & Schaefer, Samantha & Middlestadt, Susan & Knoblock, Heidi
2015, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-9 Implementing solutions to barriers to on-site HIV testing in substance abuse treatment: A tale of three facilities
by Hood, Kristina B. & Robertson, Angela A. & Baird-Thomas, Connie
- 10-18 A validity assessment of the Progress out of Poverty Index (PPI)™
by Desiere, Sam & Vellema, Wytse & D’Haese, Marijke
- 19-30 Design and development of a film-based intervention about teenage men and unintended pregnancy: Applying the Medical Research Council framework in practice
by Aventin, Áine & Lohan, Maria & O’Halloran, Peter & Henderson, Marion
- 31-40 Putting program evaluation into practice: Enhancing the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun program
by Bean, Corliss N. & Kendellen, Kelsey & Halsall, Tanya & Forneris, Tanya
- 41-49 Is implementation fidelity associated with improved access to care in a School-based Child and Family Team model?
by Gifford, Elizabeth J. & Wells, Rebecca S. & Bai, Yu & Malone, Patrick S.
- 50-62 Implementation of an enhanced probation program: Evaluating process and preliminary outcomes
by Shannon, Lisa M. & Hulbig, Shelia K. & Birdwhistell, Shira & Newell, Jennifer & Neal, Connie
- 63-69 Using a community-based participatory research approach to evaluate resident predictors of involuntary exit from permanent supportive housing
by Bernet, Alice & Warren, Cristina & Adams, Susie
- 70-75 Brief online surveys to monitor and evaluate facilitated peer support groups for caregivers of children with special needs
by Wynter, Karen & Hammarberg, Karin & Sartore, Gina-Maree & Cann, Warren & Fisher, Jane
- 76-85 Piloting online WellnessRx learning modules: Demonstration of developmental evaluation
by Kovacs Burns, Katharina & Gramlich, Leah & Bistritz, Lana & McCargar, Linda & Olson, Karin & Avdagovska, Melita
- 86-97 Understanding the black box: A systematic review of the measurement of the community mobilization process in evaluations of interventions targeting sexual, reproductive, and maternal health
by Altman, Lara & Kuhlmann, Anne K. Sebert & Galavotti, Christine
- 98-105 Does performance management affect nurses’ well-being?
by Decramer, Adelien & Audenaert, Mieke & Van Waeyenberg, Thomas & Claeys, Tine & Claes, Claudia & Vandevelde, Stijn & van Loon, Jos & Crucke, Saskia
- 106-116 Development of an innovative process evaluation approach for the Families Improving Together (FIT) for weight loss trial in African American adolescents
by Alia, Kassandra A. & Wilson, Dawn K. & McDaniel, Tyler & St. George, Sara M. & Kitzman-Ulrich, Heather & Smith, Kelsey & Heatley, VaShawn & Wise, Courtney
- 117-123 Progress in centralised ethics review processes: Implications for multi-site health evaluations
by Prosser, Brenton & Davey, Rachel & Gibson, Diane
- 124-136 Case study of an evaluation coaching model: Exploring the role of the evaluator
by Ensminger, David C. & Kallemeyn, Leanne M. & Rempert, Tania & Wade, James & Polanin, Megan
- 137-148 An in-depth mixed-methods approach to Ryan White HIV/AIDS care program comprehensive needs assessment from the Northeast Georgia Public Health District: The significance of patient privacy, psychological health, and social stigma to care
by Huff, Amber & Chumbler, Neale & Cherry, Colleen O’Brien & Hill, Miranda & Veguilla, Vic
- 153-162 Mortality among a national population sentenced to compulsory care for substance use disorders in Sweden: Descriptive study
by Hall, Taylor & Chassler, Deborah & Blom, Björn & Grahn, Robert & Blom-Nilsson, Marcus & Sullivan, Lisa & Lundgren, Lena
- 163-171 Repeated entries to the Swedish addiction compulsory care system: A national register database study
by Grahn, Robert & Lundgren, Lena M. & Chassler, Deborah & Padyab, Mojgan
- 172-177 Factors associated with work and taking prescribed methadone or buprenorphine among Swedish opiate addicts
by Blom Nilsson, Marcus & Chassler, Deborah & Lundgren, Lena M.
- 178-184 Drop-out from the Swedish addiction compulsory care system
by Padyab, Mojgan & Grahn, Robert & Lundgren, Lena
- 185-191 Register data in the evaluation and program planning of addiction treatment programs: Using Sweden as an example
by Blom, Björn & Dukes, Kimberly A. & Lundgren, Lena & Sullivan, Lisa M.
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-9 Protocol: Realist synthesis of the impact of unemployment insurance policies on poverty and health
by Molnar, Agnes & O’Campo, Patricia & Ng, Edwin & Mitchell, Christiane & Muntaner, Carles & Renahy, Emilie & St. John, Alexander & Shankardass, Ketan
- 10-20 A diagnostic evaluation model for complex research partnerships with community engagement: The partnership for Native American Cancer Prevention (NACP) model
by Trotter II, Robert T. & Laurila, Kelly & Alberts, David & Huenneke, Laura F.
- 21-30 The participatory design of a performance oriented monitoring and evaluation system in an international development environment
by Guerra-López, Ingrid & Hicks, Karen
- 31-46 The development of education indicators for measuring quality in the English-speaking Caribbean: How far have we come?
by Bowe, Anica G.
- 47-56 Integration or transformation? Looking in the future of Information and Communication Technology in education in Vietnam
by Peeraer, Jef & Van Petegem, Peter
- 57-62 The cost of implementing a jail diversion program for people with mental illness in San Antonio, Texas
by Cowell, Alexander J. & Hinde, Jesse M. & Broner, Nahama & Aldridge, Arnie P.
- 63-74 A multi-level examination of how the organizational context relates to readiness to implement prevention and evidence-based programming in community settings
by Chilenski, Sarah M. & Olson, Jonathan R. & Schulte, Jill A. & Perkins, Daniel F. & Spoth, Richard
- 75-82 The relationship between involvement in and use of evaluation in multi-site evaluations
by Roseland, Denise & Lawrenz, Frances & Thao, Mao
- 83-89 Applying national survey results for strategic planning and program improvement: The National Diabetes Education Program
by Griffey, Susan & Piccinino, Linda & Gallivan, Joanne & Lotenberg, Lynne Doner & Tuncer, Diane
- 92-99 An overview of evidence-based program registers (EBPRs) for behavioral health
by Burkhardt, Jason T. & Schröter, Daniela C. & Magura, Stephen & Means, Stephanie N. & Coryn, Chris L.S.
- 100-116 Comparing rating paradigms for evidence-based program registers in behavioral health: Evidentiary criteria and implications for assessing programs
by Means, Stephanie N. & Magura, Stephen & Burkhardt, Jason T. & Schröter, Daniela C. & Coryn, Chris L.S.
- 117-123 The review of new evidence 5 years later: SAMHSA's National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices (NREPP)
by Jobli, Edessa C. & Gardner, Stephen E. & Hodgson, Anna B. & Essex, Alyson
- 124-131 Evidence-based programs registry: Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development
by Mihalic, Sharon F. & Elliott, Delbert S.
- 132-136 An integrative approach to evidence based practices
by Claes, Claudia & van Loon, Jos & Vandevelde, Stijn & Schalock, Robert
- 137-148 “They Just Know”: The epistemological politics of “evidence-based” non-formal education
by Archibald, Thomas
- 149-159 Hierarchy of evidence and appraisal of limitations (HEAL) grading system
by Gugiu, P. Cristian
2014, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-8 Reflections on conducting evaluations for rural development interventions in China
by Luo, Laura Pan & Liu, Lin
- 9-17 Concept mapping and network analysis: An analytic approach to measure ties among constructs
by Goldman, Alyssa W. & Kane, Mary
- 18-25 Process evaluation of a statewide abusive head trauma prevention program
by Shanahan, Meghan & Fleming, Phyllis & Nocera, Maryalice & Sullivan, Kelly & Murphy, Robert & Zolotor, Adam
- 26-34 Sensitivity analyses for clustered data: An illustration from a large-scale clustered randomized controlled trial in education
by Abe, Yasuyo & Gee, Kevin A.
- 35-44 Using the exhibited generalization approach to evaluate a carbon monoxide alarm ordinance
by Chen, Huey T. & Yip, Fuyuen & Lavonas, Eric J. & Iqbal, Shahed & Turner, Nannette & Cobb, Bobby & Garbe, Paul
- 45-53 A framework for monitoring social process and outcomes in environmental programs
by Chapman, Sarah
- 54-63 Improving the oral health of residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities: An oral health strategy and pilot study
by Binkley, Catherine J. & Johnson, Knowlton W. & Abadi, Melissa & Thompson, Kirsten & Shamblen, Stephen R. & Young, Linda & Zaksek, Brigit
- 64-70 Facilitators and barriers to implementation of the AIDES initiative, a social innovation for participative assessment of children in need and for coordination of services
by Dufour, Sarah & Lessard, Danielle & Chamberland, Claire
- 71-81 Policy advocacy and leadership training for formerly incarcerated women: An empowerment evaluation of ReConnect, a program of the Women in Prison Project, Correctional Association of New York
by Pinto, R.M. & Rahman, R. & Williams, A.
- 82-90 Facilitating Lewin's change model with collaborative evaluation in promoting evidence based practices of health professionals
by Manchester, Julianne & Gray-Miceli, Deanna L. & Metcalf, Judith A. & Paolini, Charlotte A. & Napier, Anne H. & Coogle, Constance L. & Owens, Myra G.
- 91-99 Development and feasibility of a sibling intervention for youth in foster care
by Kothari, Brianne H. & McBeath, Bowen & Lamson-Siu, Emilie & Webb, Sara Jade & Sorenson, Paul & Bowen, Hannah & Waid, Jeff & Bank, Lew
2014, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-9 Process evaluation of “Girls on the Run”: Exploring implementation in a physical activity-based positive youth development program
by Iachini, Aidyn L. & Beets, Michael W. & Ball, Annahita & Lohman, Mary
- 10-16 An assessment of goal-free evaluation: Case studies of four goal-free evaluations
by Youker, Brandon W. & Ingraham, Allyssa & Bayer, Nicholas
- 17-24 Development of a framework to measure health profession regulation strengthening
by McCarthy, Carey F. & Kelley, Maureen A. & Verani, Andre R. & St. Louis, Michael E. & Riley, Patricia L.
- 25-37 Ethical implications of resource-limited evaluations: Lessons from an INGO in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo
by Ramanath, Ramya
- 38-46 Insights into public export promotion programs in an emerging economy: The case of Malaysian SMEs
by Ayob, Abu H. & Freixanet, Joan
- 47-57 Priority setting for evaluation: Developing a strategic evaluation portfolio
by Spilsbury, M.J. & Norgbey, S. & Battaglino, C.
- 58-71 A six-step protocol to systematic process evaluation of multicomponent cluster-randomised health promoting interventions illustrated by the Boost study
by Aarestrup, Anne Kristine & Jørgensen, Thea Suldrup & Due, Pernille & Krølner, Rikke
- 72-79 Effects of a structural intervention and implementation on physical activity among youth in residential children's homes
by Dominick, Gregory M. & Saunders, Ruth P. & Dowda, Marsha & Kenison, Kelli & Evans, Alexandra E.
- 80-86 Understanding the economic impacts of disruptions in water service
by Heflin, Colleen & Jensen, Jennifer & Miller, Kathleen
- 87-93 Breastfeeding interventions in Kansas: A qualitative process evaluation of program goals and objectives
by Jacobson, Lisette T. & Wetta, Ruth
- 94-102 Teaching teens about sex: A fidelity assessment model for Making Proud Choices
by Cronin, Jacob & Heflin, Colleen & Price, Ashley
- 103-114 Evaluation of a cartoon-based knowledge dissemination intervention on scientific and ethical challenges raised by nutrigenomics/nutrigenetics research
by Lafrenière, Darquise & Hurlimann, Thierry & Menuz, Vincent & Godard, Béatrice
- 115-121 Stimulating program implementation via a Community of Practice: A responsive evaluation of care programs for frail older people in the Netherlands
by Bindels, J. & Cox, K. & Widdershoven, G. & van Schayck, C.P. & Abma, T.A.