Evaluation and Program Planning
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-9 Protocol: Realist synthesis of the impact of unemployment insurance policies on poverty and health
by Molnar, Agnes & O’Campo, Patricia & Ng, Edwin & Mitchell, Christiane & Muntaner, Carles & Renahy, Emilie & St. John, Alexander & Shankardass, Ketan
- 10-20 A diagnostic evaluation model for complex research partnerships with community engagement: The partnership for Native American Cancer Prevention (NACP) model
by Trotter II, Robert T. & Laurila, Kelly & Alberts, David & Huenneke, Laura F.
- 21-30 The participatory design of a performance oriented monitoring and evaluation system in an international development environment
by Guerra-López, Ingrid & Hicks, Karen
- 31-46 The development of education indicators for measuring quality in the English-speaking Caribbean: How far have we come?
by Bowe, Anica G.
- 47-56 Integration or transformation? Looking in the future of Information and Communication Technology in education in Vietnam
by Peeraer, Jef & Van Petegem, Peter
- 57-62 The cost of implementing a jail diversion program for people with mental illness in San Antonio, Texas
by Cowell, Alexander J. & Hinde, Jesse M. & Broner, Nahama & Aldridge, Arnie P.
- 63-74 A multi-level examination of how the organizational context relates to readiness to implement prevention and evidence-based programming in community settings
by Chilenski, Sarah M. & Olson, Jonathan R. & Schulte, Jill A. & Perkins, Daniel F. & Spoth, Richard
- 75-82 The relationship between involvement in and use of evaluation in multi-site evaluations
by Roseland, Denise & Lawrenz, Frances & Thao, Mao
- 83-89 Applying national survey results for strategic planning and program improvement: The National Diabetes Education Program
by Griffey, Susan & Piccinino, Linda & Gallivan, Joanne & Lotenberg, Lynne Doner & Tuncer, Diane
- 92-99 An overview of evidence-based program registers (EBPRs) for behavioral health
by Burkhardt, Jason T. & Schröter, Daniela C. & Magura, Stephen & Means, Stephanie N. & Coryn, Chris L.S.
- 100-116 Comparing rating paradigms for evidence-based program registers in behavioral health: Evidentiary criteria and implications for assessing programs
by Means, Stephanie N. & Magura, Stephen & Burkhardt, Jason T. & Schröter, Daniela C. & Coryn, Chris L.S.
- 117-123 The review of new evidence 5 years later: SAMHSA's National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices (NREPP)
by Jobli, Edessa C. & Gardner, Stephen E. & Hodgson, Anna B. & Essex, Alyson
- 124-131 Evidence-based programs registry: Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development
by Mihalic, Sharon F. & Elliott, Delbert S.
- 132-136 An integrative approach to evidence based practices
by Claes, Claudia & van Loon, Jos & Vandevelde, Stijn & Schalock, Robert
- 137-148 “They Just Know”: The epistemological politics of “evidence-based” non-formal education
by Archibald, Thomas
- 149-159 Hierarchy of evidence and appraisal of limitations (HEAL) grading system
by Gugiu, P. Cristian
2014, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-8 Reflections on conducting evaluations for rural development interventions in China
by Luo, Laura Pan & Liu, Lin
- 9-17 Concept mapping and network analysis: An analytic approach to measure ties among constructs
by Goldman, Alyssa W. & Kane, Mary
- 18-25 Process evaluation of a statewide abusive head trauma prevention program
by Shanahan, Meghan & Fleming, Phyllis & Nocera, Maryalice & Sullivan, Kelly & Murphy, Robert & Zolotor, Adam
- 26-34 Sensitivity analyses for clustered data: An illustration from a large-scale clustered randomized controlled trial in education
by Abe, Yasuyo & Gee, Kevin A.
- 35-44 Using the exhibited generalization approach to evaluate a carbon monoxide alarm ordinance
by Chen, Huey T. & Yip, Fuyuen & Lavonas, Eric J. & Iqbal, Shahed & Turner, Nannette & Cobb, Bobby & Garbe, Paul
- 45-53 A framework for monitoring social process and outcomes in environmental programs
by Chapman, Sarah
- 54-63 Improving the oral health of residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities: An oral health strategy and pilot study
by Binkley, Catherine J. & Johnson, Knowlton W. & Abadi, Melissa & Thompson, Kirsten & Shamblen, Stephen R. & Young, Linda & Zaksek, Brigit
- 64-70 Facilitators and barriers to implementation of the AIDES initiative, a social innovation for participative assessment of children in need and for coordination of services
by Dufour, Sarah & Lessard, Danielle & Chamberland, Claire
- 71-81 Policy advocacy and leadership training for formerly incarcerated women: An empowerment evaluation of ReConnect, a program of the Women in Prison Project, Correctional Association of New York
by Pinto, R.M. & Rahman, R. & Williams, A.
- 82-90 Facilitating Lewin's change model with collaborative evaluation in promoting evidence based practices of health professionals
by Manchester, Julianne & Gray-Miceli, Deanna L. & Metcalf, Judith A. & Paolini, Charlotte A. & Napier, Anne H. & Coogle, Constance L. & Owens, Myra G.
- 91-99 Development and feasibility of a sibling intervention for youth in foster care
by Kothari, Brianne H. & McBeath, Bowen & Lamson-Siu, Emilie & Webb, Sara Jade & Sorenson, Paul & Bowen, Hannah & Waid, Jeff & Bank, Lew
2014, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-9 Process evaluation of “Girls on the Run”: Exploring implementation in a physical activity-based positive youth development program
by Iachini, Aidyn L. & Beets, Michael W. & Ball, Annahita & Lohman, Mary
- 10-16 An assessment of goal-free evaluation: Case studies of four goal-free evaluations
by Youker, Brandon W. & Ingraham, Allyssa & Bayer, Nicholas
- 17-24 Development of a framework to measure health profession regulation strengthening
by McCarthy, Carey F. & Kelley, Maureen A. & Verani, Andre R. & St. Louis, Michael E. & Riley, Patricia L.
- 25-37 Ethical implications of resource-limited evaluations: Lessons from an INGO in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo
by Ramanath, Ramya
- 38-46 Insights into public export promotion programs in an emerging economy: The case of Malaysian SMEs
by Ayob, Abu H. & Freixanet, Joan
- 47-57 Priority setting for evaluation: Developing a strategic evaluation portfolio
by Spilsbury, M.J. & Norgbey, S. & Battaglino, C.
- 58-71 A six-step protocol to systematic process evaluation of multicomponent cluster-randomised health promoting interventions illustrated by the Boost study
by Aarestrup, Anne Kristine & Jørgensen, Thea Suldrup & Due, Pernille & Krølner, Rikke
- 72-79 Effects of a structural intervention and implementation on physical activity among youth in residential children's homes
by Dominick, Gregory M. & Saunders, Ruth P. & Dowda, Marsha & Kenison, Kelli & Evans, Alexandra E.
- 80-86 Understanding the economic impacts of disruptions in water service
by Heflin, Colleen & Jensen, Jennifer & Miller, Kathleen
- 87-93 Breastfeeding interventions in Kansas: A qualitative process evaluation of program goals and objectives
by Jacobson, Lisette T. & Wetta, Ruth
- 94-102 Teaching teens about sex: A fidelity assessment model for Making Proud Choices
by Cronin, Jacob & Heflin, Colleen & Price, Ashley
- 103-114 Evaluation of a cartoon-based knowledge dissemination intervention on scientific and ethical challenges raised by nutrigenomics/nutrigenetics research
by Lafrenière, Darquise & Hurlimann, Thierry & Menuz, Vincent & Godard, Béatrice
- 115-121 Stimulating program implementation via a Community of Practice: A responsive evaluation of care programs for frail older people in the Netherlands
by Bindels, J. & Cox, K. & Widdershoven, G. & van Schayck, C.P. & Abma, T.A.
- 122-130 Implementation of a journal prototype for pregnant and parenting adolescents
by Bute, Jennifer J. & Comer, Karen & Lauten, Kathryn M. & Sanematsu, Helen Y. & Moore, Courtney M. & Lynch, Dustin & Chumbler, Neale R.
2014, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-8 Using implementation evaluation to uncover a child neglect prevention program
by Bérubé, Annie & Lafantaisie, Vicky & Dubeau, Diane & Coutu, Sylvain & Caron, Josée & Devault, Annie
- 9-21 Economic analysis of social services for the elderly in Serbia: Two sides of the same coin
by Mihic, Marko M. & Todorovic, Marija Lj. & Obradovic, Vladimir Lj.
- 22-28 Assessing youth policies. A system of indicators for local government
by Planas, Anna & Soler, Pere & Vilà, Montserrat
- 29-41 An evaluation of an Australian initiative designed to improve interdisciplinary collaboration in primary mental health care
by Fletcher, Justine & King, Kylie & Christo, Jo & Machlin, Anna & Bassilios, Bridget & Blashki, Grant & Gibbs, Chris & Nicholas, Angela & Pirkis, Jane
- 42-49 The role of advocacy coalitions in a project implementation process: The example of the planning phase of the At Home/Chez Soi project dealing with homelessness in Montreal
by Fleury, Marie-Josée & Grenier, Guy & Vallée, Catherine & Hurtubise, Roch & Lévesque, Paul-André
- 50-60 Evaluation of partner collaboration to improve community-based mental health services for low-income minority children and their families
by Hamilton, Jane & Begley, Charles & Culler, Ralph
- 61-70 Program theory-driven evaluation science in a youth development context
by Deane, Kelsey L. & Harré, Niki
- 71-81 Evaluating complex community-based health promotion: Addressing the challenges
by Jolley, Gwyneth
- 82-89 Web-based tracking methods in longitudinal studies
by Williams, Izaak L. & O’Donnell, Clifford R.
- 90-101 Social networks as the context for understanding employment services utilization among homeless youth
by Barman-Adhikari, Anamika & Rice, Eric
- 102-109 Staff's perceptions of the use of evidence-based physical activity promotion strategies for promoting girls’ physical activity at afterschool programs: A qualitative study
by Dinkel, Danae & Huberty, Jennifer & Beets, Michael & Tibbits, Melissa
- 110-118 An evidence-based approach to organization evaluation and change in human service organizations evaluation and program planning
by Schalock, Robert L. & Lee, Tim & Verdugo, Miguel & Swart, Kees & Claes, Claudia & van Loon, Jos & Lee, Chun-Shin
- 119-126 Applying complexity theory: A review to inform evaluation design
by Walton, Mat
- 127-139 Evolutionary Evaluation: Implications for evaluators, researchers, practitioners, funders and the evidence-based program mandate
by Urban, Jennifer Brown & Hargraves, Monica & Trochim, William M.
- 140-150 Evaluating the delivery performance of public spending programs from an efficiency perspective
by Pettas, Nikolaos & Giannikos, Ioannis
- 151-156 Right timing in formative program evaluation
by Hall, Jori & Freeman, Melissa & Roulston, Kathy
- 157-163 Along the way to developing a theory of the program: A re-examination of the conceptual framework as an organizing strategy
by Helitzer, Deborah L. & Sussman, Andrew L. & Hoffman, Richard M. & Getrich, Christina M. & Warner, Teddy D. & Rhyne, Robert L.
- 164-170 Process evaluation of an intervention to increase child activity levels in afterschool programs
by Hughey, S. Morgan & Weaver, R. Glenn & Saunders, Ruth & Webster, Collin & Beets, Michael W.
- 171-181 Taking stock of four decades of quantitative research on stakeholder participation and evaluation use: A systematic map
by Daigneault, Pierre-Marc
2014, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-8 A survey of program evaluation practices in family-centered pediatric rehabilitation settings
by Moreau, Katherine A. & Cousins, J. Bradley
- 9-15 Gender and the relative importance of mental health satisfaction domains
by Robillos, Eliza & Lale, Rachel & Wooldridge, Jennalee & Heller, Richard & Sarkin, Andrew
- 16-26 Early implementation evaluation of a multi-site housing first intervention for homeless people with mental illness: A mixed methods approach
by Nelson, Geoffrey & Stefancic, Ana & Rae, Jennifer & Townley, Greg & Tsemberis, Sam & Macnaughton, Eric & Aubry, Tim & Distasio, Jino & Hurtubise, Roch & Patterson, Michelle & Stergiopoulos, Vicky & Piat, Myra & Goering, Paula
- 27-37 An evaluation of an airline cabin safety education program for elementary school children
by Liao, Meng-Yuan
- 38-47 Qualitative evaluation of a Positive Prevention training for health care providers in Mozambique
by Gutin, Sarah A. & Cummings, Beverley & Jaiantilal, Prafulta & Johnson, Kelly & Mbofana, Francisco & Rose, Carol Dawson
- 48-54 Implementation of a school-wide prevention programme-teachers’ and headmasters’ perceptions of organizational capacity
by Ingemarson, Maria & Rubenson, Birgitta & Bodin, Maria & Guldbrandsson, Karin
- 55-63 Evaluation of an implementation initiative for embedding Dialectical Behavior Therapy in community settings
by Herschell, Amy D. & Lindhiem, Oliver J. & Kogan, Jane N. & Celedonia, Karen L. & Stein, Bradley D.
- 64-72 Developmental evaluation and the ‘Stronger Economies Together’ initiative in the United States
by Honadle, Beth Walter & Zapata, Marisa A. & Auffrey, Christopher & vom Hofe, Rainer & Looye, Johanna
- 73-82 Designing and evaluating a STEM teacher learning opportunity in the research university
by Hardré, Patricia L. & Ling, Chen & Shehab, Randa L. & Herron, Jason & Nanny, Mark A. & Nollert, Matthias U. & Refai, Hazem & Ramseyer, Christopher & Wollega, Ebisa D.
- 83-92 The Czech government scholarship programme for students from developing countries – Evaluation findings and policy reflections
by Němečková, Tereza & Krylova, Petra
- 93-102 Process evaluation methods, implementation fidelity results and relationship to physical activity and healthy eating in the Faith, Activity, and Nutrition (FAN) study
by Saunders, Ruth P. & Wilcox, Sara & Baruth, Meghan & Dowda, Marsha
- 105-117 Developing a methodology to assess the impact of research grant funding: A mixed methods approach
by Bloch, Carter & Sørensen, Mads P. & Graversen, Ebbe K. & Schneider, Jesper W. & Schmidt, Evanthia Kalpazidou & Aagaard, Kaare & Mejlgaard, Niels
- 118-123 Client satisfaction with a new group-based model of case management for supported housing services
by Tsai, Jack & Reddy, Navin & Rosenheck, Robert A.
2014, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-10 Assessing the feasibility and fidelity of an intervention for women with violent offenses
by Kubiak, Sheryl Pimlott & Fedock, Gina & Tillander, Elizabeth & Kim, Woo Jong & Bybee, Deborah
- 11-20 Evaluating participatory decision processes: Which methods inform reflective practice?
by Kaufman, Sanda & Ozawa, Connie P. & Shmueli, Deborah F.
- 21-31 Process evaluation for a school-based physical activity intervention for 6th- and 7th-grade boys: Reach, dose, and fidelity
by Robbins, Lorraine B. & Pfeiffer, Karin Allor & Wesolek, Stacey M. & Lo, Yun-Jia
- 32-42 Using a participatory evaluation design to create an online data collection and monitoring system for New Mexico's Community Health Councils
by Andrews, M.L. & Sánchez, V. & Carrillo, C. & Allen-Ananins, B. & Cruz, Y.B.
- 43-49 Public health program planning logic model for community engaged Type 2 diabetes management and prevention
by West, Joseph F.
- 50-56 Success and challenges of measuring program impacts: An international study of an infant nutrition program for AIDS orphans
by Sturtevant, Deborah & Wimmer, Jane S.
2013, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-11 Learning about fishery management: Evaluation of a contextualized responsive evaluation approach
by Kouévi, T.A. & van Mierlo, B. & Leeuwis, C.
- 12-18 Further considerations of evaluation competencies in Taiwan
by Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & Lee, Lung-Sheng Steven
- 19-30 Usability testing, initial implementation, and formative evaluation of an evidence-based intervention: Lessons from a demonstration project to reduce long-term foster care
by Akin, Becci A. & Bryson, Stephanie A. & Testa, Mark F. & Blase, Karen A. & McDonald, Tom & Melz, Heidi
- 31-37 The impact on taxpayer costs of a jail diversion program for people with serious mental illness
by Cowell, Alexander J. & Hinde, Jesse M. & Broner, Nahama & Aldridge, Arnie P.
- 38-46 An economic evaluation of public programs for internationalization: The case of the Diagnostic program in Spain
by Cansino, José M. & Lopez-Melendo, Jaime & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio
- 47-57 Building national M&E systems in the context of changing aid modalities: The underexplored potential of National Evaluation Societies
by Holvoet, Nathalie & Dewachter, Sara
2013, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-9 An evaluation of a child welfare training program on the commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC)
by McMahon-Howard, Jennifer & Reimers, Birthe
- 10-16 An innovative medical and dental hygiene clinic for street youth: Results of a process evaluation
by Rowan, Margo S. & Mason, Melanie & Robitaille, Annie & Labrecque, Lise & Tocchi, Cathy Lambert
- 17-26 The development and use of Provider Profiles at the organizational and systems level
by Gómez, Laura E. & Verdugo, Miguel Ángel & Arias, Benito & Navas, Patricia & Schalock, Robert L.
- 27-41 Evaluating a collaborative IT based research and development project
by Khan, Zaheer & Ludlow, David & Caceres, Santiago
- 42-54 Participation by different stakeholders in participatory evaluation of health promotion: A literature review
by Nitsch, Martina & Waldherr, Karin & Denk, Enrica & Griebler, Ursula & Marent, Benjamin & Forster, Rudolf
- 55-63 Developing a public health policy-research nexus: An evaluation of Nurse Practitioner models in aged care
by Prosser, Brenton & Clark, Shannon & Davey, Rachel & Parker, Rhian
- 64-73 Defining, illustrating and reflecting on logic analysis with an example from a professional development program
by Tremblay, Marie-Claude & Brousselle, Astrid & Richard, Lucie & Beaudet, Nicole
- 74-81 Organizational structure, leadership and readiness for change and the implementation of organizational cultural competence in addiction health services
by Guerrero, Erick G. & Kim, Ahraemi
2013, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-9 Mixed-methods evaluation in complex programmes: The national reading plan in Portugal
by Costa, António Firmino da & Pegado, Elsa & Ávila, Patrícia & Coelho, Ana Rita
- 10-18 The adaptive nature of implementation practice: Case study of a school-based nutrition education intervention
by Bisset, Sherri & Potvin, Louise & Daniel, Mark
- 19-22 Considering child care and parenting needs in Veterans Affairs mental health services
by Tsai, Jack & David, Daryn H. & Edens, Ellen L. & Crutchfield, Audra
- 23-27 A connectivity model for assessment of HIV transmission risk in injection drug users (IDUs)
by Flaer, Paul J. & Cistone, Peter J. & Younis, Mustafa Z. & Parkash, Jai
- 28-41 Lapses, infidelities, and creative adaptations: Lessons from evaluation of a participatory market development approach in the Andes
by Horton, Douglas & Rotondo, Emma & Paz Ybarnegaray, Rodrigo & Hareau, Guy & Devaux, André & Thiele, Graham
- 42-50 Updating the FORECAST formative evaluation approach and some implications for ameliorating theory failure, implementation failure, and evaluation failure
by Katz, Jason & Wandersman, Abraham & Goodman, Robert M. & Griffin, Sarah & Wilson, Dawn K. & Schillaci, Michael
- 51-56 The cost of implementing a 2-1-1 call center-based cancer control navigator program
by Lairson, David R. & Huo, Jinhai & Ball Ricks, Katharine A. & Savas, Lara & Fernández, María E.
- 57-66 Staff and youth views on autonomy and emancipation from residential care: A participatory research study
by Calheiros, Maria Manuela & Patrício, Joana Nunes & Graça, João
2013, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-12 Swimming upstream: The challenges and rewards of evaluating efforts to address inequities and reduce health disparities
by Hughes, Dana & Docto, Lindsay & Peters, Jessica & Lamb, Anne Kelsey & Brindis, Claire
- 13-18 Challenges in needs assessment: The Head Start Needs Assessment National Analysis
by Hung, Hsin-Ling & Altschuld, James W.
- 19-27 Going-to-scale with the Early Risers conduct problems prevention program: Use of a comprehensive implementation support (CIS) system to optimize fidelity, participation and child outcomes
by Bloomquist, Michael L. & August, Gerald J. & Lee, Susanne S. & Lee, Chih-Yuan S. & Realmuto, George M. & Klimes-Dougan, Bonnie
- 28-32 Selection of sustainability indicators for health services in challenging environments: Balancing scientific approach with political engagement
by Blanchet, Karl & Girois, Susan
- 33-33 Using logic models to facilitate comparisons of evaluation theory
by Alkin, Marvin C. & Vo, Anne T. & Hansen, Mark
- 34-43 Depicting the logic of three evaluation theories
by Hansen, Mark & Alkin, Marvin C. & Wallace, Tanner LeBaron
- 44-52 Visualizing context through theory deconstruction: A content analysis of three bodies of evaluation theory literature
by Vo, Anne T.
- 53-60 Comparing evaluation activities across multiple theories of practice
by Dillman, Lisa M.
- 61-66 Comparing the intended consequences of three theories of evaluation
by Luskin, Rebecca J.C. & Ho, Timothy
- 67-70 When does a conceptual framework become a theory? Reflections from an accidental theorist
by Cousins, J. Bradley
- 71-73 Logic and evaluation theory
by Greene, Jennifer C.
- 74-76 Logic models and content analyses for the explication of evaluation theories: The case of emergent realist evaluation
by Mark, Melvin M. & Henry, Gary T.
- 77-80 Logic models: A useful way to study theories of evaluation practice?
by Miller, Robin Lin
- 81-88 What can practitioners learn from theorists’ logic models?
by Gargani, John
2013, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-11 Evaluating health services research capacity building programs: Implications for health services and human resource development
by Levine, Roger & Russ-Eft, Darlene & Burling, Andrea & Stephens, Jennifer & Downey, Joanna
- 12-20 Supporting parenting of infants: Evaluating outcomes for parents and children in a community-based program
by Cerezo, M. Angeles & Dasi, Carmen & Ruiz, Juan Carlos
- 21-30 Assessing fidelity to evidence-based practices in usual care: The example of family therapy for adolescent behavior problems
by Hogue, Aaron & Dauber, Sarah
- 31-42 Costs and benefits of employment transportation for low-wage workers: An assessment of job access public transportation services
by Thakuriah (Vonu), Piyushimita & Persky, Joseph & Soot, Siim & Sriraj, P.S.
- 43-49 Cooks training for Faith, Activity, and Nutrition project with AME churches in SC
by Condrasky, Margaret D. & Baruth, Meghan & Wilcox, Sara & Carter, Chad & Jordan, Jeannette F.
- 50-57 Evaluation of a federally funded workforce development program: The Centers for Public Health Preparedness
by Sobelson, Robyn K. & Young, Andrea C.
- 58-63 Predictors of treatment satisfaction among older adults with anxiety in a primary care psychology program
by Hundt, Natalie E. & Armento, Maria E.A. & Porter, Bennett & Cully, Jeffrey A. & Kunik, Mark E. & Stanley, Melinda
- 64-69 Exploring the impact of a summer sport-based youth development program
by Anderson-Butcher, Dawn & Iachini, Aidyn & Riley, Allison & Wade-Mdivanian, Rebecca & Davis, Jerome & Amorose, Anthony J.
2013, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-14 Field trials of a novel toolkit for evaluating ‘intangible’ values-related dimensions of projects
by Burford, Gemma & Velasco, Ismael & Janoušková, Svatava & Zahradnik, Martin & Hak, Tomas & Podger, Dimity & Piggot, Georgia & Harder, Marie K.
- 15-28 The design of a contextualized responsive evaluation framework for fishery management in Benin
by Kouévi, A.T. & Van Mierlo, B. & Leeuwis, C. & Vodouhê, S.D.
- 29-39 Evaluating local food programs: The case of Select Nova Scotia
by Knight, Andrew J.
- 40-48 Concept maps as network data: Analysis of a concept map using the methods of social network analysis
by McLinden, Daniel
- 49-55 Accommodating diverse clients’ needs in evaluation capacity building: A case study of the Tobacco Control Evaluation Center
by Satterlund, Travis D. & Treiber, Jeanette & Kipke, Robin & Kwon, Nicole & Cassady, Diana
- 56-63 Indicators+: A proposal for everyday peace indicators
by Mac Ginty, Roger
- 64-70 Evaluation utilization research—Developing a theory and putting it to use
by Neuman, Ari & Shahor, Neria & Shina, Ilan & Sarid, Anat & Saar, Zehava
- 71-79 An evaluability assessment of a West Africa based Non-Governmental Organization's (NGO) progressive evaluation strategy
by D’Ostie-Racine, Léna & Dagenais, Christian & Ridde, Valéry
- 80-87 The use of evidence-based outcomes in systems and organizations providing services and supports to persons with intellectual disability
by van Loon, Jos H.M. & Bonham, Gordon S. & Peterson, Dale D. & Schalock, Robert L. & Claes, Claudia & Decramer, Adelien E.M.
- 88-96 Research on teacher education programs: Logic model approach
by Newton, Xiaoxia A. & Poon, Rebecca C. & Nunes, Nicole L. & Stone, Elisa M.
- 97-106 Enhancing sibling relationships to prevent adolescent problem behaviors: Theory, design and feasibility of Siblings Are Special
by Feinberg, Mark E. & Sakuma, Kari-Lyn & Hostetler, Michelle & McHale, Susan M.
- 107-114 Perspectives on housing among homeless emerging adults
by Ryan, Tiffany N. & Thompson, Sanna J.
- 115-123 Methods for evaluating educational programs: Does Writing Center Participation affect student achievement?
by Bredtmann, Julia & Crede, Carsten J. & Otten, Sebastian
- 124-135 Adaptation of a U.S. evidence-based Positive Prevention intervention for youth living with HIV/AIDS in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
by Parker, L. & Maman, S. & Pettifor, A. & Chalachala, J.L. & Edmonds, A. & Golin, C.E. & Moracco, K. & Behets, F.
- 136-144 Teaching a systematic and evidence-based approach in an ambivalent context: A case example from Israel
by Levin, Lia & Hamama, Liat
- 145-152 Why do women pay more than they should? A mixed methods study of the implementation gap in a policy to subsidize the costs of deliveries in Burkina Faso
by Ridde, Valéry & Kouanda, Seni & Yameogo, Maurice & Kadio, Kadidiatou & Bado, Aristide
- 153-156 Rethinking Evaluations of Health Equity Initiatives: An introduction to the special issue
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Tannahill, Carol
- 157-164 Getting real about policy and practice needs: Evaluation as a bridge between the problem and solution space
by Tannahill, Carol & Sridharan, Sanjeev
- 165-171 Seeing voices of health disparity: Evaluating arts projects as influence processes
by Parsons, Janet & Heus, Lineke & Moravac, Catherine
- 172-176 The case for spatial analysis in evaluation to reduce health inequities
by Koschinsky, Julia
- 177-183 The case for including reach as a key element of program theory
by Montague, Steve & Porteous, Nancy L.
- 184-190 Improving health equity through theory-informed evaluations: A look at housing first strategies, cross-sectoral health programs, and prostitution policy
by Dunn, James R. & van der Meulen, Emily & O’Campo, Patricia & Muntaner, Carles
- 191-197 Defining principles for good practice: Using case studies to inform health systems action on health inequalities
by Simpson, Sarah & Kelly, Michael P. & Morgan, Antony
- 198-203 Evaluating health inequity interventions: Applying a contextual (external) validity framework to programs funded by the Canadian Health Services Research Foundation
by Phillips, Kaye & Müller-Clemm, Werner & Ysselstein, Margaretha & Sachs, Jonathan
- 204-212 Towards a performance measurement system for health equity in a local health integration network
by Nakaima, April & Sridharan, Sanjeev & Gardner, Bob
- 213-217 Asking questions in the solution space: Methodological issues in evaluating equity
by Carden, Fred
2012, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 222-235 An application of the Impact Evaluation Process for designing a performance measurement and evaluation framework in K-12 environments
by Guerra-López, Ingrid & Toker, Sacip
- 236-245 Quality and rigor of the concept mapping methodology: A pooled study analysis
by Rosas, Scott R. & Kane, Mary
- 246-255 Exceeding parents’ expectations in Ear–Nose–Throat outpatient facilities: The development and analysis of a questionnaire
by Margaritis, Eleftherios & Katharaki, Maria & Katharakis, George
- 256-268 Beyond resistance: Exploring health managers’ propensity for participatory evaluation in a developing country
by Smits, Pernelle A. & Champagne, François & Farand, Lambert
- 269-272 An introduction to the Safe Schools/Healthy Students Initiative
by Modzeleski, William & Mathews-Younes, Anne & Arroyo, Carmen G. & Mannix, Danyelle & Wells, Michael E. & Hill, Gary & Yu, Ping & Murray, Stephen
- 273-279 Evaluation of a complex, multisite, multilevel grants initiative
by Rollison, Julia & Hill, Gary & Yu, Ping & Murray, Stephen & Mannix, Danyelle & Mathews-Younes, Anne & Wells, Michael E.
- 280-286 A mixed-method exploration of functioning in Safe Schools/Healthy Students partnerships
by Merrill, Marina L. & Taylor, Nicole L. & Martin, Alison J. & Maxim, Lauren A. & D’Ambrosio, Ryan & Gabriel, Roy M. & Wendt, Staci J. & Mannix, Danyelle & Wells, Michael E.
- 287-292 Correlates of perceived effectiveness of the Safe Schools/Healthy Students Initiative
by Ellis, Bruce & Alford, Aaron & Yu, Ping & Xiong, Sharon & Hill, Gary & Puckett, Marissa & Mannix, Danyelle & Wells, Michael E.
- 293-302 A national evaluation of Safe Schools/Healthy Students: Outcomes and influences
by Derzon, James H. & Yu, Ping & Ellis, Bruce & Xiong, Sharon & Arroyo, Carmen & Mannix, Danyelle & Wells, Michael E. & Hill, Gary & Rollison, Julia
2012, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-8 Predicting engagement in a transition to parenthood program for couples
by Brown, Louis D. & Feinberg, Mark E. & Kan, Marni L.
- 9-15 Organizational characteristics that foster early adoption of cultural and linguistic competence in outpatient substance abuse treatment in the United States
by Guerrero, Erick G.
- 16-24 Retaining clients in an outcome monitoring evaluation study: HIV prevention efforts in community settings
by Smith, Bryce D. & Kalayil, Elizabeth J. & Patel-Larson, Alpa & Chen, Brenda & Vaughan, Marla
- 25-33 Using GIS to enhance programs serving emancipated youth leaving foster care
by Batsche, Catherine J. & Reader, Steven
- 34-39 Analysing the effect of public health campaigns on reducing excess weight: A modelling approach for the Spanish Autonomous Region of the Community of Valencia
by Santonja, F.-J. & Morales, A. & Villanueva, R.-J. & Cortés, J.-C.
- 40-46 Evaluation of the Neurodegenerative Conditions Coordinated Care Program (NCCCP) in Western Australia: Barriers to better service provision
by Bahn, Susanne & Giles, Margaret
- 47-53 Benefits and costs associated with mutual-help community-based recovery homes: The Oxford House model
by Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Byro, Erik & Jason, Leonard A. & Ferrari, Joseph R. & Olson, Bradley
- 54-65 Process evaluation of a diversity training program: The value of a mixed method strategy
by Celik, Halime & Abma, Tineke A. & Klinge, Ineke & Widdershoven, Guy A.M.
- 66-77 Assessing state substance abuse prevention infrastructure through the lens of CSAP's Strategic Prevention Framework
by Piper, Douglas & Stein-Seroussi, Al & Flewelling, Robert & Orwin, Robert G. & Buchanan, Rebecca
- 78-87 Designing and implementing an evaluation of a national work support program
by Ng, Irene Y.H. & Ho, Kong Weng & Nesamani, Tharmalingam & Lee, Alex & Liang, Ngiam Tee
- 88-96 Process evaluation of an environmental walking and healthy eating pilot in small rural worksites
by Devine, Carol M. & Maley, Mary & Farrell, Tracy J. & Warren, Barbour & Sadigov, Shamil & Carroll, Johanna
- 97-104 Relational responsibilities in responsive evaluation
by Visse, Merel & Abma, Tineke A. & Widdershoven, Guy A.M.
- 105-112 Using agency data for evidence-based programming: A university–agency collaboration
by Fitch, Dale & Grogan-Kaylor, Andrew
- 113-123 A community prevention model to prevent children from inhaling and ingesting harmful legal products
by Johnson, K.W. & Grube, J.W. & Ogilvie, K.A. & Collins, D. & Courser, M. & Dirks, L.G. & Ogilvie, D. & Driscoll, D.
- 124-132 Understanding the “what should be condition” in needs assessment data
by White, Jeffry L. & Altschuld, James W.
- 133-138 Evaluation of a system designed to link people living with HIV/AIDS with mental health services at an AIDS-service organization
by Feldman, Matthew B. & Weinberg, Gregg S. & Wu, Elwin
- 139-147 Introduction
by Baizerman, Michael
- 148-153 Challenging the international peacebuilding evaluation discourse with qualitative methodologies
by Denskus, Tobias
- 154-160 Humanitarian action in developing countries: Who evaluates who?
by Pérouse de Montclos, Marc-Antoine
- 161-170 War outside, ceasefire inside: An analysis of the performance appraisal system of a public hospital in a zone of conflict
by Giangreco, Antonio & Carugati, Andrea & Sebastiano, Antonio & Tamimi, Hadeel Al
- 171-179 Approaches and challenges in evaluating measures taken against right-wing extremism
by Hirschi, Christian & Widmer, Thomas
- 180-188 Short-term consultancy and collaborative evaluation in a post-conflict and humanitarian setting: Lessons from Afghanistan
by Ridde, Valéry & Goossens, Sylvie & Shakir, Sahibullah
- 189-198 Conducting evaluation in contested terrain: Challenges, methodology and approach in an American context
by Cohen, Barry B.
- 199-205 “Show me your impact”: Evaluating transitional justice in contested spaces
by Duggan, Colleen
- 206-217 Being practical, being safe: Doing evaluations in contested spaces
by Roholt, Ross VeLure & Baizerman, Michael
2011, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 323-332 Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?
by Lenihan, Helena
- 333-342 Targeting the worst-off for free health care: A process evaluation in Burkina Faso
by Ridde, Valéry & Yaogo, Maurice & Kafando, Yamba & Kadio, Kadidiatou & Ouedraogo, Moctar & Bicaba, Abel & Haddad, Slim
- 343-352 Optimizing an immersion ESL curriculum using analytic hierarchy process
by Tang, Hui-Wen Vivian
- 353-355 Research on implementing evidence-based practices in community-based addiction treatment programs: Policy and program implications
by Lundgren, Lena M. & Rieckmann, Traci
- 356-365 Community-based addiction treatment staff attitudes about the usefulness of evidence-based addiction treatment and CBO organizational linkages to research institutions
by Lundgren, Lena & Krull, Ivy & Zerden, Lisa de Saxe & McCarty, Dennis
- 366-374 Employing policy and purchasing levers to increase the use of evidence-based practices in community-based substance abuse treatment settings: Reports from single state authorities
by Rieckmann, Traci R. & Kovas, Anne E. & Cassidy, Elaine F. & McCarty, Dennis
- 375-381 Barriers to the implementation of medication-assisted treatment for substance use disorders: The importance of funding policies and medical infrastructure
by Knudsen, Hannah K. & Abraham, Amanda J. & Oser, Carrie B.
- 382-389 Barriers to implementing evidence-based practices in addiction treatment programs: Comparing staff reports on Motivational Interviewing, Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach, Assertive Community Treatment, and Cognitive-behavioral Therapy
by Amodeo, M. & Lundgren, L. & Cohen, A. & Rose, D. & Chassler, D. & Beltrame, C. & D'Ippolito, M.
- 390-398 Using a NIATx based local learning collaborative for performance improvement
by Roosa, Mathew & Scripa, Joseph S. & Zastowny, Thomas R. & Ford II, James H.
- 399-406 HIV rapid testing in substance abuse treatment: Implementation following a clinical trial
by Haynes, L.F. & Korte, J.E. & Holmes, B.E. & Gooden, L. & Matheson, T. & Feaster, D.J. & Leff, J.A. & Wilson, L. & Metsch, L.R. & Schackman, B.R.
2011, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 163-173 Territorial impact assessment: Integrating territorial aspects in sectoral policies
by Golobic, Mojca & Marot, Naja
- 174-184 Application of logic models in a large scientific research program
by O'Keefe, Christine M. & Head, Richard J.
- 185-195 Enabling multi-faceted measures of success for protected area management in Trinidad and Tobago
by Granderson, Ainka A.
- 196-205 The evaluation of the PACA regional public health plan: Reconciling the managerial, scientific and democratic finalities
by Jabot, Françoise & Turgeon, Jean & Carbonnel, Léopold
- 206-216 Self-evaluation of assessment programs: A cross-case analysis
by Baartman, Liesbeth K.J. & Prins, Frans J. & Kirschner, Paul A. & van der Vleuten, Cees P.M.
- 217-227 A mixed method study of propensity for participatory evaluation
by Smits, Pernelle A. & Champagne, François & Brodeur, Jean-Marc
- 228-235 Using hybrid models to support the development of organizational evaluation capacity: A case narrative
by Bourgeois, Isabelle & Hart, Rebecca E. & Townsend, Shannon H. & Gagné, Marc