Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
2020, Volume 81, Issue C
- S0149718920301221 Maboo wirriya, be healthy: Community-directed development of an evidence-based diabetes prevention program for young Aboriginal people in a remote Australian town
by Seear, Kimberley H. & Atkinson, David N. & Henderson-Yates, Lynette M. & Lelievre, Matthew P. & Marley, Julia V.
- S0149718920301233 A skillset and a stance: Program planning for cultural competence and cultural humility in home visitation
by McMillin, Stephen Edward & Carbone, Jason T.
- S0149718920301257 Performance evaluation and enrollment quota allocation for higher education institutions in China
by Zhang, Ganggang & Wu, Jie & Zhu, Qingyuan
2020, Volume 80, Issue C
- S0149718917301325 Evaluating Dancing With Parkinson's: Reflections from the perspective of a community organization
by Gibson, Rachael & Robichaud, Sarah
- S0149718917301337 Building evaluative culture in community services: Caring for evidence
by Mayne, John
- S0149718917301349 Putting evaluation capacity building in context: Reflections on the Ontario Brain Institute’s Evaluation Support Program
by King, Jean A.
- S0149718917301350 The theory of change of the evaluation support program: Enhancing the role of community organizations in providing an ecology of care for neurological disorders
by Arasanz, Carla & Nylen, Kirk
- S0149718917301362 Experiments in evaluation capacity building: Enhancing brain disorders research impact in Ontario
by Nylen, Kirk & Sridharan, Sanjeev
- S0149718917301374 Reflections on experiential learning in evaluation capacity building with a community organization, Dancing With Parkinson’s
by Nakaima, April & Sridharan, Sanjeev
- S0149718917301386 Valuing and embracing complexity: How an understanding of complex interventions needs to shape our evaluation capacities building initiatives
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Nakaima, April
- S0149718918302192 Value for money: A utilization-focused approach to extending the foundation and contribution of economic evaluation
by Peterson, Christina & Skolits, Gary
- S0149718918303665 Investigating feasibility and fidelity of the Parenting Young Children program in Sweden
by Mc Hugh, E. & Starke, M.
- S0149718918303860 Understanding the dynamic interinfluences of implementation processes: An illustration by multiple case studies
by Goulet, Mélissa & Archambault, Isabelle & Janosz, Michel & Bélanger, Jean & Christenson, Sandra L.
- S0149718918303896 An exploratory review of the literature evaluating nonclinical fellowship programs
by Paek, Margaret & Radkey, Connor & Honeycutt, Sally & Glynn, M. Kathleen
- S0149718919301077 Latent class analysis risk profiles: An effective method to predict a first re-report of maltreatment?
by Kim, Hyunil & Jonson-Reid, Melissa & Kohl, Patricia & Chiang, Chien-jen & Drake, Brett & Brown, Derek & McBride, Tim & Guo, Shenyang
- S0149718919301946 Parent adoption and implementation of obesity prevention practices through building children's asking skills at family child care homes
by Walch, Tanis J. & Rosenkranz, Richard R. & Schenkelberg, Michaela A. & Fees, Bronwyn S. & Dzewaltowski, David A.
- S0149718919302381 Planning for urban life: A new approach of sustainable land use plan based on transit-oriented development
by Liang, Yue & Du, Mengbing & Wang, Xiangxiao & Xu, Xiwei
- S0149718919302411 Developing a strategy map for forensic accounting with fraud risk management: An integrated balanced scorecard-based decision model
by Yang, Chih-Hao & Lee, Kuen-Chang
- S0149718919302824 Evaluating innovation development among Brazilian micro and small businesses in view of management level: Insights from the local innovation agents program
by Roth Cardoso, Hugo Henrique & Dantas Gonçalves, Adriana & Dambiski Gomes de Carvalho, Gustavo & Gomes de Carvalho, Hélio
- S0149718919303076 Logistics reorganization and management of the ambulatory pharmacy of a local health unit in Portugal
by Castro, Catarina & Pereira, Teresa & Sá, J.C. & Santos, Gilberto
- S0149718919303106 Participatory analytic hierarchy process for resource allocation in agricultural development projects
by De Marinis, Pietro & Sali, Guido
- S0149718919303933 Clarifying the role of belief-motive explanations in multi-stakeholder realist evaluation
by Evans, S. & Dadich, A. & Stout, B. & Plath, D.
- S0149718919304331 Effective elements of care-physical activity initiatives for adults with a low socioeconomic status: A concept mapping study with health promotion experts
by Mulderij, Lisanne S. & Wolters, Fieke & Verkooijen, Kirsten T. & Koelen, Maria A. & Groenewoud, Stef & Wagemakers, Annemarie
- S0149718919304689 Does it make a difference? Evaluation of a Canadian poverty reduction initiative
by Prentice, Dawn & Engel, Joyce & Boggs, Jeff
- S0149718919304914 Matching anonymous participants in longitudinal research on sensitive topics: Challenges and recommendations
by Palmer, Jane E. & Winter, Samantha C. & McMahon, Sarah
- S0149718919304938 Barriers and enablers to conducting cluster randomized control trials in hospitals: A theory-informed scoping review
by Weir, Arielle & Kitto, Simon & Smith, Jennifer & Presseau, Justin & Colman, Ian & Hatcher, Simon
- S0149718919305786 Do ISO:9001 standards and EFQM model differ in their impact on the external relations and communication system at schools?
by Rodríguez-Mantilla, Jesús Miguel & Martínez-Zarzuelo, Angélica & Fernández-Cruz, Francisco José
- S0149718919305828 What are the characteristics of the champion that influence the implementation of quality improvement programs?
by Demes, Joseph Adrien Emmanuel & Nickerson, Nathan & Farand, Lambert & Montekio, Victor Becerril & Torres, Pilar & Dube, Jean Geto & Coq, Jean Gracia & Pomey, Marie-Pascale & Champagne, François & Jasmin, Ernst Robert
- S014971891930151X Exploring the unmet needs for creating an enabling environment for nurturing care to promote migrant child health in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan: A theory-guided community-based participatory action research
by Kim, Hyerang & Shon, Soonyoung & Shin, Hyunsook
- S014971891930357X Context matters: Using mixed methods timelines to provide an accessible and integrated visual for complex program evaluation data
by Newton-Levinson, Anna & Higdon, Megan & Sales, Jessica & Gaydos, Laurie & Rochat, Roger
- S014971891930480X An assessment of a municipal physical activity programme for seniors based on the EFQM model: Integrating the views of internal and external stakeholders
by Moura e Sá, Patrícia & Fernandes, Carolina
2020, Volume 79, Issue C
- S0149718918301368 Codifying explicit and tacit practitioner knowledge in community social pediatrics organizations: Evaluation of the first step of a knowledge transfer strategy
by Dagenais, Christian & Dupont, Didier & Brière, Frédéric N. & Mena, Diego & Yale-Soulière, Gabrielle & Mc Sween-Cadieux, Esther
- S0149718918303574 Contribution analysis to analyze the effects of the health impact assessment at the local level: A case of urban revitalization
by Buregeya, Jean Marie & Loignon, Christine & Brousselle, Astrid
- S0149718918303963 Improving performance evaluation based on balanced scorecard with grey relational analysis and data envelopment analysis approaches: Case study in water and wastewater companies
by Sarraf, Fatemeh & Nejad, Shabnam Hashemi
- S0149718919300242 Visionary evaluation: Approaching Aboriginal ontological equity in water management evaluation
by Goff, Susan
- S0149718919300382 Perceptions of participants and staff of implementing a physical activity program in rural primary care
by Reed, Jill R. & Dinkel, Danae & Bice, Matthew R. & Estabrooks, Paul & Pozehl, Bunny & Heelan, Kate
- S0149718919300424 Using video vignettes in research and program evaluation for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities: A case study of the Leadership for Empowerment and Abuse Prevention (LEAP) project
by Dinora, Parthenia & Schoeneman, Andrew & Dellinger-Wray, Molly & Cramer, Elizabeth P. & Brandt, Jack & D’Aguilar, Allison
- S0149718919300473 Women Underrepresentation in R&I: A Sector Program Assessment of the Contribution of Gender Equality Policies in Research and Innovation
by Striebing, Clemens & Kalpazidou Schmidt, Evanthia & Palmén, Rachel & Holzinger, Florian & Nagy, Beata
- S0149718919300539 Strengthening implementation success using large-scale consensus decision-making - A new approach to creating medical practice guidelines
by Bain, Kimberly & Hansen, Anne Steen
- S0149718919300928 Exploring linkages between organisational culture and gender equality work—An ethnography of a multinational engineering company
by Utoft, Ea Høg
- S0149718919301065 Developing a conceptual evaluation framework for gender equality interventions in research and innovation
by Kalpazidou Schmidt, Evanthia & Graversen, Ebbe Krogh
- S0149718919301132 Utilizing the RE-AIM framework to determine effectiveness of a preschool intervention program on social-emotional outcomes
by Natale, Ruby A. & Kolomeyer, Ellen & Robleto, Ana & Jaffery, Zafreen & Spector, Rachel
- S0149718919301466 Mixed-methods library evaluation integrating the patron, library, and external perspectives: The case of Namibia regional libraries
by Yim, Moonjung & Fellows, Michelle & Coward, Chris
- S0149718919301521 Evaluation of technological competence and operations efficiency in the defense industry: The strategic planning of South Korea
by Lee, Jun Gon & Park, Min Jae
- S0149718919301545 Core strategies, social processes, and contextual influences of early phases of implementation and statewide scale-up of group prenatal care in South Carolina
by Van De Griend, Kristin M. & Billings, Deborah L. & Frongillo, Edward A. & Hilfinger Messias, DeAnne K. & Crockett, Amy H. & Covington-Kolb, Sarah
- S0149718919301624 Youth leadership programming in high-poverty minority students
by Murphy, Nina A. & Yuan, May & Elias, Maurice J.
- S0149718919302022 How do public investments in gender equality initiatives and publication patterns interrelate? The case of Germany
by Bührer, Susanne & Frietsch, Rainer
- S0149718919302393 Integrating the gender dimension in teaching, research content & knowledge and technology transfer: Validating the EFFORTI evaluation framework through three case studies in Europe
by Palmén, Rachel & Arroyo, Lidia & Müller, Jörg & Reidl, Sybille & Caprile, Maria & Unger, Maximillian
- S0149718919302605 A scoping review of knowledge syntheses in the field of evaluation across four decades of practice
by Lawarée, Justin & Jacob, Steve & Ouimet, Mathieu
- S0149718919302708 Pedagogical considerations for the teaching of evaluation
by LaVelle, John M. & Lovato, Chris & Stephenson, Clayton L.
- S0149718919302964 Development and validation of an instrument to assess institutionalization of health promotion in faith-based organizations
by Williams, Randi M. & Zhang, Jing & Woodard, Nathaniel & Slade, Jimmie & Santos, Sherie Lou Zara & Knott, Cheryl L.
- S0149718919303155 How people with disabilities experience programs to prevent intimate partner violence across four countries
by Stern, Erin & van der Heijden, Ingrid & Dunkle, Kristin
- S0149718919303167 Evaluation capacity building (ECB) interventions and the development of sustainable evaluation practice: An exploratory study
by Wade, Jay & Kallemeyn, Leanne
- S0149718919303192 What can we learn about unintended consequences from a textual analysis of monitoring reports and evaluations for U.S. foreign assistance programs?
by de Alteriis, Martin
- S0149718919303210 What do we know about evaluator education? A review of peer-reviewed publications (1978–2018)
by King, Jean A. & Ayoo, Sandra
- S0149718919303222 Assessing competency-based evaluation course impacts: A mixed methods case study
by Poth, Cheryl N. & Searle, Michelle & Aquilina, Alexandra M. & Ge, Jenny & Elder, Alexa
- S0149718919303295 Practice makes better? Testing a model for training program evaluators in situation awareness
by Mason, Sarah
- S0149718919303969 Evaluation capacity building in the nonformal education context: Challenges and strategies
by Kumar Chaudhary, Anil & Diaz, John & Jayaratne, K.S.U. & Assan, Elsie
- S0149718919304252 How do public investments in gender equality initiatives and publication patterns interrelate? The case of Germany
by Bührer, Susanne & Frietsch, Rainer
- S0149718919305221 A few introductory notes on the special issue on the Evaluation Framework for Promoting Gender Equality in Research and Innovation (EFFORTI)
by Marra, Mita
- S0149718920300276 Expanding evaluator competency research: Exploring competencies for program evaluation using the context of non-formal education
by Diaz, John & Chaudhary, Anil Kumar & Jayaratne, K.S.U. & Assan, Elsie
- S014971891830260X Methodological strategies for evaluating youth gang prevention programs
by Brisson, Joshua & Pekelny, Igor & Ungar, Michael
- S014971891930059X Interorganizational network findings from a nationwide cardiovascular disease prevention initiative
by Garney, Whitney R. & Patterson, Megan S. & Garcia, Kristen & Muraleetharan, Daenuka & McLeroy, Kenneth
- S014971891930076X A card game to renew urban parks: Face-to-face and online approach for the inclusive involvement of local community
by Menconi, M.E. & Tasso, S. & Santinelli, M. & Grohmann, D.
- S014971891930285X Evaluating complex interventions in real context: Logic analysis of a case management program for frequent users of healthcare services
by Hudon, Catherine & Chouinard, Maud-Christine & Brousselle, Astrid & Bisson, Mathieu & Danish, Alya
- S014971891930360X The whole elephant: Defining evaluation
by Gullickson, Amy M.
- S014971891930429X Using network analysis to conduct a system-wide program evaluation within a university
by Patterson, Megan S. & Prochnow, Tyler & Richardson, Ryan G. & Jackson, Kevin P.
2020, Volume 78, Issue C
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919301326 Qualitative benefits of livestock development programmes. Evidence from the Kaonafatso ya Dikgomo (KyD) Scheme in South Africa
by Ngarava, Saul & Mushunje, Abbyssinia & Chaminuka, Petronella
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718918304026 From plan to action: Adapting evaluation to serve the developmental needs of a newly-funded multidisciplinary research center
by Mitchell, Rachel Claire & Israel, Glenn D. & Diehl, David C. & Galindo-Gonzalez, Sebastian
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919303465 Sustainability trends in public hospitals: Efforts and priorities
by Rodriguez, Rocio & Svensson, Göran & Wood, Greg
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919302496 Effects of a teen resident camp leadership program on changes in dimensions of self-control and interpersonal functioning, and their theory-based relationships
by Annesi, James J.
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919302150 Key Insights on Participation Measurement from Real-world Health Care Interventions
by Glasgow, LaShawn & Adams, Elizabeth & Smith, Lucia Rojas & Renaud, Jeanette
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919300187 A formative assessment of gender awareness and ability of staff based on the service programs of the All-China Women's Federation: The case of the “3861 My Home” program
by Liu, Chunyan & Wang, Leiheng
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919301053 Using formative research to tailor a community intervention focused on the prevention of chronic disease
by Pleasant, Andrew & O’Leary, Catina & Carmona, Richard H.
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919300801 School-based, blacklight handwashing program can improve handwashing quality and knowledge among pre-school aged children
by Dingman, Deirdre & Wu, Jingwei & Murphy, Heather M.
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919301831 Analyzing free-text survey responses: An accessible strategy for developing patient-centered programs and program evaluation
by Abraham, Traci H. & Deen, Tisha L. & Hamilton, Michelle & True, Gala & O’Neil, Marie T. & Blanchard, Jessica & Uddo, Madeline
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s0149718919302009 Process evaluation of a community mobilization intervention for preventing men’s partner violence use in peri-urban South Africa
by Hatcher, Abigail M & McBride, Ruari-Santiago & Rebombo, Dumisani & Munshi, Shehnaz & Khumalo, Mzwakhe & Christofides, Nicola
- v:78:y:2020:i:c:s014971891830363x How do new members affect the relationship between principal investigator’s network position and academic output of granted funds?
by Pan, Wenhui & Zhao, Pengwei & Qin, Chunxiu & Ding, Xianfeng
2019, Volume 77, Issue C
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301089 Assessing emotional and social health using photographs: An innovative research method for rural studies and its applicability in a care-farming program for youth
by Norwood, Michael Francis & Lakhani, Ali & Maujean, Annick & Downes, Martin & Fullagar, Simone & McIntyre, Michelle & Byrne, Jason & Stewart, Anna & Barber, Bonnie L. & Kendall, Elizabeth
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919300345 Geographically-related outcomes of U.S. funding for small business research and development: Results of the research grant programs of a component of the National Institutes of Health
by Onken, James & Aragon, Richard & Calcagno, Anna Maria
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301922 A hybrid mathematical programming model for optimal project portfolio selection using fuzzy inference system and analytic hierarchy process
by Tavana, Madjid & Khosrojerdi, Ghasem & Mina, Hassan & Rahman, Amirah
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303859 A flexible framework for planning and evaluating early-stage health interventions: FRAME-IT
by Gonot-Schoupinsky, Freda N. & Garip, Gulcan
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918304117 From public health and demographic research to decision making: An intervention study in Giza Governorate-Egypt
by Abd El Razik, Madiha Said & Rashad Salem, Marwa
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303999 The potential of dialogues on social identity and diversity for immigrant civic integration
by Filomeno, Felipe A.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303951 A longitudinal qualitative evaluation of an economic and social empowerment intervention to reduce girls’ vulnerability to HIV in rural Mozambique
by Burke, Holly McClain & Packer, Catherine & González-Calvo, Lázaro & Ridgeway, Kathleen & Lenzi, Rachel & Green, Ann F. & Moon, Troy D.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303811 Fostering CHANGE: Lessons from implementing a multi-country, multi-sector nutrition-sensitive agriculture project
by Nordhagen, Stella & Nielsen, Jennifer & van Mourik, Tom & Smith, Erin & Klemm, Rolf
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301314 A qualitative study to examine how differences in motivation can inform the development of targeted physical activity interventions for African American women
by Sweeney, Allison M. & Wilson, Dawn K. & Brown, Asia
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918304142 Using theory of change as a framework for examining community context and philanthropic impact
by Brook, Jody & Akin, Becci
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303318 Between power and perception: Understanding youth perspectives in participatory monitoring and evaluation (PM&E) in Ghana
by Boadu, Evans Sakyi & Ile, Isioma
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301090 Training needs of extension agents’ regarding organic agriculture in Saudi Arabia
by Alotaibi, Bader Alhafi & Yoder, Edgar & Brennan, Mark A. & Kassem, Hazem S.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303987 Using database linkages to measure innovation, commercialization, and survival of small businesses
by Onken, James & Miklos, Andrew C. & Dorsey, Travis F. & Aragon, Richard & Calcagno, Anna Maria
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919303246 Analysing facilitating and hindering factors for implementing gender equality interventions in R&I: Structures and processes
by Palmén, Rachel & Kalpazidou Schmidt, Evanthia
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301296 Integrating asthma management and care in Maryland Head Start Programs: A qualitative assessment of opportunities and needs
by Ruvalcaba, Elizabeth & Callaghan-Koru, Jennifer & Rand, Cynthia S. & Eakin, Michelle N.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919302447 Governing and managing higher education institutions: The quality audit contributions
by Kooli, Chokri
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919302472 Pragmatic ex-ante evaluation using an innovative conceptual framework: The case of a high-tech entrepreneurship program for women
by Striebing, Clemens & Kalpazidou Schmidt, Evanthia & Palmén, Rachel
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919300266 A mixed-methods evaluation using effectiveness perception surveys, social network analysis, and county-level health statistics: A pilot study of eight rural Indiana community health coalitions
by Ken-Opurum, Jennifer & Lynch, Krystal & Vandergraff, Donna & Miller, Douglas K. & Savaiano, Dennis A.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301119 SenseMaker® as a monitoring and evaluation tool to provide new insights on gender-based violence programs and services in Lebanon
by Bartels, Susan Andrea & Michael, Saja & Vahedi, Luissa & Collier, Amanda & Kelly, Jocelyn & Davison, Colleen & Scott, Jennifer & Parmar, Parveen & Geara, Petronille
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718919301144 The practice and perceptions of RRI—A gender perspective
by Bührer, Susanne & Wroblewski, Angela
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303409 Will the children use it?—A RE-AIM evaluation of a local public open space intervention involving children from a deprived neighbourhood
by Pawlowski, Charlotte Skau & Schmidt, Tanja & Nielsen, Jonas Vestergaard & Troelsen, Jens & Schipperijn, Jasper
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303562 Experiences of health service providers establishing an Aboriginal-Mainstream partnership to improve maternity care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families in an urban setting
by Hickey, Sophie & Couchman, Katrina & Stapleton, Helen & Roe, Yvette & Kildea, Sue
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s0149718918303902 Assessment of the monitoring and evaluation system of a population-based program: Theory-driven evaluation approach
by Chen, Huey T. & Morosanu, Liliana & Powell-Threets, Kia & Lian, Brad & Turner, Nannette
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891930312x Embedding value-for-money in practice: A case study of a health pooled fund programme implemented in conflict-affected South Sudan
by Banke-Thomas, Aduragbemi & Nieuwenhuis, Sonja & Ologun, Adesoji & Mortimore, Gordon & Mpakateni, Martin
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891830394x Quasi-experimental evaluation using confirmatory procedures: A case study of an economic and social empowerment intervention to reduce girls’ vulnerability to HIV in rural Mozambique
by Burke, Holly McClain & Field, Samuel & González-Calvo, Lázaro & Eichleay, Margaret A. & Moon, Troy D.
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891930045x Integrating the resources of Korean disaster management research via the Johari window
by Ha, Kyoo-Man
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891930182x Primary healthcare planning, bottleneck analysis and performance improvement: An evaluation of processes and outcomes in a Nigerian context
by Eboreime, Ejemai Amaize & Idika, Obinna & Omitiran, Kasarachi & Eboreime, Oghenekome & Ibisomi, Latifat
- v:77:y:2019:i:c:s014971891830199x Monitoring S3: Key dimensions and implications
by Esparza Masana, Ricard & Fernández, Tatiana
2019, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-1 Development of a logic model for a service learning, dog walking course for college students
by Das, Bhibha M. & Sartore-Baldwin, Melanie L.
- 1-1 Evaluating unintended program outcomes through Ripple Effects Mapping (REM): Application of REM using grounded theory
by Peterson, Christina & Skolits, Gary
- 1-1 Design of an educational strategy based on Intervention Mapping for nutritional health promotion in Child Care Centers
by Jiménez-Aguilar, Alejandra & Rodríguez-Oliveros, María Guadalupe & Uribe-Carvajal, Rebeca & González-Unzaga, Marco Aurelio & Escalante-Izeta, Ericka Ileana & Reyes-Morales, Hortensia
- 1-1 Supporting the caregiver-child dyad’s relationship: An evaluation of implementation quality in the Chilean Crecer Jugando program
by Mingo, M. Verónica & Goldberg, Jessica & Castro, M. de los Angeles & Fillol, M. Paz & Mongillo, Magdalena & Bedregal, Paula
- 1-1 Implementation of a successful long-term school based physical education intervention: Exploring provider and programme characteristics
by Nielsen, Jonas Vestergaard & Bredahl, Thomas Viskum Gjelstrup & Bugge, Anna & Klakk, Heidi & Skovgaard, Thomas
- 1-1 Similarities and differences in program registers: A case study
by Zack, Melissa K. & Karre, Jennifer K. & Olson, Jonathan & Perkins, Daniel F.
- 1-1 Evaluation logic in practice
by Ozeki, Satoshi & Coryn, Chris L.S. & Schröter, Daniela C.
- 1-1 A logic model development for an adolescent based intervention to improve benefits from Therapeutic Residential Care (TRC)
by Coll, Kenneth M. & Sawyer, Stephanie & Scholl, Stacey & Hauser, Nicole
- 1-1 Strengthening child and youth programs: A look at inter-organizational mentoring strategies
by Lachance, Lisa & Watson, Crystal & Blais, Daniel & Ungar, Michael & Healey, Gwen & Salaffie, Moriah & Sundar, Purnima & Kelly, Laura & Lagace, Marie Claude
- 1-1 Engaging children and youth in research and evaluation using group concept mapping
by Dare, Lynn & Nowicki, Elizabeth
- 1-1 Promoting fruit, vegetable and simple water consumption among mothers and teachers of preschool children: An Intervention Mapping initiative
by Mérida Rios, Lucero & Márquez Serrano, Margarita & Jiménez Aguilar, Alejandra & Barboza Chacón, Lucrecia & Rueda Neria, Celina Magally & Arenas Monreal, Luz
- 1-1 Mapping the practice of developmental evaluation: Insights from a concept mapping study
by Szijarto, Barbara & Bradley Cousins, J.
- 1-1 “If you’re gonna help me, help me”: Barriers to housing among unsheltered homeless adults
by Wusinich, Christina & Bond, Lynden & Nathanson, Anna & Padgett, Deborah K.
2019, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-9 Knowledge translation and implementation of housing first in Canada: A qualitative assessment of capacity building needs for an evidence-based program
by Hasford, Julian & Nelson, Geoffrey & Worton, S. Kathleen & Macnaughton, Eric & MacLeod, Tim & Piat, Myra & Tsemberis, Sam & Stergiopoulos, Vicky & Distasio, Jino & Aubry, Tim & Goering, Paula
- 10-19 Development Outcomes of Fadama III among Fish Farmers in Nigeria: Evidence from Lagos State
by Alawode, O.O. & Oluwatayo, I.B.
- 20-30 The current state of evaluator education: A situation analysis and call to action
by Gullickson, Amy M. & King, Jean A. & LaVelle, John M. & Clinton, Janet M.
- 31-37 Change in behavioral exercise program-associated self-regulation enhances self-regulation-induced eating improvements across levels of obesity severity
by Annesi, James J.
- 38-42 Institutionalising the evaluation function: A South African study of impartiality, use and cost
by Blaser Mapitsa, Caitlin & Chirau, Takunda J.
- 43-53 Impact of the Health Resources and Services Administration’s state oral health workforce grant program on dental workforce density and access to oral health care
by Chou, Chiu-Fang & Vallin, Thomas & Rogers, Shane & Streeter, Robin A. & Worede, Isaac & Washko, Michelle M. & Zangaro, George A. & Ungard, Jesse
- 54-60 Evaluation of a comprehensive school physical activity program: Be a Champion!
by Singletary, Camelia R. & Weaver, Glenn & Carson, Russell L. & Beets, Michael W. & Pate, Russell R. & Saunders, Ruth P. & Peluso, Alexandra G. & Moore, Justin B.
- 61-68 Applying utilization-focused evaluation to high school hazing prevention: A pilot intervention
by Hakkola, Leah & Allan, Elizabeth J. & Kerschner, Dave
- 69-77 Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to housing first in Metro Vancouver
by Canham, Sarah L. & Wister, Andrew & O’Dea, Eireann
- 78-88 Framing sustainable development through descriptive determinants in private hospitals – Orientation and organization
by Rodriguez, Rocio & Svensson, Göran & Otero-Neira, Carmen
2019, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-9 Community health needs assessment for a child health promotion program in Kyrgyzstan
by Shin, Hyunsook & Lee, Suk Jeong & Lee, Yu-nah & Shon, Soonyoung
- 10-17 The importance of systems thinking, context, and inclusion when studying the feasibility of expanding the FoodShare (SNAP) outreach program to rural communities of Northern Wisconsin
by Moore, Travis & Bakken, Lori L. & Wallace, Bakari
- 20-26 Implementing condom distribution programs in the United States: Qualitative insights from program planners
by McCool-Myers, Megan
- 27-37 Development of an intervention program to prevent childhood obesity targeted to Mexican mothers of school-aged children using intervention mapping and social cognitive theory
by Zacarías, Gilda & Shamah-Levy, Teresa & Elton-Puente, Elizabeth & Garbus, Pamela & García, Olga P.
- 38-53 Community-based participatory action research on rheumatic heart disease in an Australian Aboriginal homeland: Evaluation of the ‘On track watch’ project
by Haynes, Emma & Marawili, Minitja & Marika, Brendan Makungun & Mitchell, Alice G. & Phillips, Jodi & Bessarab, Dawn & Walker, Roz & Cook, Jeff & Ralph, Anna P.
- 54-60 Using a community-created multisite evaluation to promote evaluation use across a sector
by Peterman, Karen & Gathings, M.J.
- 61-68 Development and application of a rubric to compare strategies for improving access to health care in rural communities in the United States
by Schuller, Kristin A. & Cronin, Cory E. & Nicks, Shannon E. & Jing, Xia & Kingori, Caroline & Morrone, Michele
- 69-75 Using logic model and visualization to conduct portfolio evaluation
by Wu, Huang & Shen, Jianping & Jones, Jeffrey & Gao, Xingyuan & Zheng, Yunzheng & Krenn, Huilan Y.
- 76-83 Understanding the factors that influence health promotion evaluation: The development and validation of the evaluation practice analysis survey
by Schwarzman, Joanna & Bauman, Adrian & Gabbe, Belinda J. & Rissel, Chris & Shilton, Trevor & Smith, Ben J.
- 84-90 Examining the impact of a summer learning program on children’s weight status and cardiorespiratory fitness: A natural experiment
by Hunt, Ethan T. & Whitfield, Michelle L. & Brazendale, Keith & Beets, Michael W. & Weaver, R. Glenn
- 91-101 CQI approaches for evaluating management development programs: A case study with health service managers from geographically remote settings
by Onnis, Leigh-ann & Hakendorf, Marcia & Diamond, Mark & Tsey, Komla
- 102-109 Pathways to becoming an internal evaluator: Perspectives from the Australian non-government sector
by Rogers, Alison F. & Kelly, Leanne M. & McCoy, Alicia
2019, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-9 Monitoring and evaluation design of Malawi’s Right Foods at the Right Time nutrition program
by Ruel-Bergeron, Julie C. & Hurley, Kristen M. & Kang, Yunhee & Aburto, Nancy & Farhikhtah, Arghanoon & Dinucci, Alessandro & Molinas, Luca & Lee Shu Fune, Wu & Mitra, Maithilee & Phuka, John & Klemm, Rolf & West, Keith & Christian, Parul
- 10-23 The characteristics and reporting quality of research impact case studies: A systematic review
by Heyeres, Marion & Tsey, Komla & Yang, Yinghong & Yan, Li & Jiang, Hua
- 24-32 Evaluating the impact of a healthy corner store initiative on food access domains
by Paluta, Lauren & Kaiser, Michelle L. & Huber-Krum, Sarah & Wheeler, Jack
- 33-43 Generalizability of an adult-validated model for predicting increased physical activity in after-school program children: Effects of treatment formats on fitness indicators
by Annesi, James J
- 44-52 Enhancing knowledge of adolescent mental health among law enforcement: Implementing youth-focused crisis intervention team training
by Kubiak, Sheryl & Shamrova, Daria & Comartin, Erin
- 53-61 Supporting systemic social and emotional learning with a schoolwide implementation model
by Meyers, Duncan C. & Domitrovich, Celene E. & Dissi, Rawan & Trejo, Jordan & Greenberg, Mark T.
- 62-70 Evaluation of a drug and alcohol safety education program in aviation using interrupted time series and the Kirkpatrick framework
by Buriak, Susan E. & Ayars, Candace L.
- 71-79 Curators and sojourners in learning networks: Practices for transformation
by Risien, Julie
- 80-87 Program implementer perspectives replicating evidence based sexual reproductive health programs
by Parekh, Jenita & Blum, Robert & Caldas, Valerie & Whitfield, Brooke & Jennings, Jacky M.
- 88-96 Is evaluation obsolete in a post-truth world?
by Picciotto, Robert
- 97-110 Dealing with context in logic model development: Reflections from a realist evaluation of a community health worker programme in Nigeria
by Ebenso, Bassey & Manzano, Ana & Uzochukwu, Benjamin & Etiaba, Enyi & Huss, Reinhard & Ensor, Tim & Newell, James & Onwujekwe, Obinna & Ezumah, Nkoli & Hicks, Joe & Mirzoev, Tolib
- 111-115 Community-based behavioral health interventions: Developing strong community partnerships
by McNeish, Roxann & Rigg, Khary K. & Tran, Quynh & Hodges, Sharon
- 116-128 Towards an assessment for organizational participatory research health partnerships: A systematic mixed studies review with framework synthesis
by Hamzeh, J. & Pluye, P. & Bush, P.L. & Ruchon, C. & Vedel, I. & Hudon, C.
- 129-137 Development of an e-health education program at the workplace using formative research – Technologies for improving quality of life
by Maciel, Roberto Rodrigues Bandeira Tosta & Chiavegato, Luciana Dias & Marin, Luz Stella & Portella, Daniel Deivson Alves & de Souza, Marcio Costa & Camelier, Fernanda Warken Rosa & Padula, Rosimeire Simprini
- 138-145 Contribution to healthy places: Risks of equity free health impact assessment
by Buregeya, Jean Marie & Loignon, Christine & Brousselle, Astrid
- 146-155 Using mixed method approach in measuring effects of training in firms: Case study of the European Social Fund support
by Pelucha, Martin & Kveton, Viktor & Potluka, Oto
- 156-162 Exploring challenges and lessons learned in cross-cultural environmental education research
by Briggs, Lilly & Trautmann, Nancy & Phillips, Tina
- 163-175 How was a national moving and handling people guideline intended to work? The underlying programme theory
by Lidegaard, Mark & Olsen, Kirsten B. & Legg, Stephen J.
- 176-186 Assessing research impact: Australian Research Council criteria and the case of Family Wellbeing research
by Tsey, Komla & Onnis, Leigh-ann & Whiteside, Mary & McCalman, Janya & Williams, Megan & Heyeres, Marion & Lui, Siu Man (Carrie) & Klieve, Helen & Cadet-James, Yvonne & Baird, Leslie & Brown, Catherine & Watkin Lui, Felecia & Grainger, Daniel & Gabriel, Zona & Millgate, Nigel & Cheniart, Ben & Hunter, Tahalani & Liu, Hong-Bo & Yinghong, Yang & Yan, Li & Lovett, Ray & Chong, Alwin & Kinchin, Irina
- 187-194 Evaluation of a classroom movement integration training delivered in a low socioeconomic school district
by Stewart, Gregory & Webster, Collin A. & Weaver, R. Glenn & Stodden, David F. & Brian, Ali & Egan, Cate A. & Michael, Robert Dan & Sacko, Ryan & Patey, Matthew
- 195-203 Looking beneath the surface of a preceptor-training programme through a realist evaluation
by Hugo, Lizemari & Botma, Yvonne
- 204-213 The health and social impact of Blood Donors Associations: A Social Return on Investment (SROI) analysis
by Ricciuti, Elisa & Bufali, Maria Vittoria
- 214-223 Adoption for adaptation: A theory-based approach for monitoring a complex policy initiative
by McConnell, Jesse
- 226-231 Understanding innovation in health program planning and development
by Garney, Whitney R. & Wilson, Kelly & Nelon, Jordan L. & Hays, Christi & Garcia, Kristen M. & Muraleetharan, Daenuka & Farmer, Jennifer & McLeroy, Kenneth
2019, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-7 The global three: A Malaysian lens on the challenges and opportunities facing restorative justice planning and implementation
by Mohammad, Taufik & Azman, Azlinda & Anderstone, Ben
- 8-15 An assessment of child protection in Bangladesh: How effective is NGO-led Child-Friendly Space?
by Islam, Mohammed Shariful
- 16-23 A visual management tool for program planning, project management and evaluation in paediatric health care
by Glegg, Stephanie M.N. & Ryce, Andrea & Brownlee, Kala
- 24-32 Implementation fidelity and adolescent smoking: The X:IT study—A school randomized smoking prevention trial
by Bast, Lotus Sofie & Andersen, Anette & Ersbøll, Annette Kjær & Due, Pernille
- 33-39 Understanding the functionality of housing-related support services through mapping methods and dialogue
by Canham, Sarah L. & Fang, Mei Lan & Battersby, Lupin & Wada, Mineko
- 40-53 Reducing inequality summer by summer: Lessons from an evaluation of the Boston Summer Youth Employment Program
by Modestino, Alicia Sasser & Paulsen, Richard J.
- 54-66 Assessing the performance of the least developed countries in terms of the Millennium Development Goals
by Cuenca-García, Eduardo & Sánchez, Angeles & Navarro-Pabsdorf, Margarita
- 67-76 Supporting collegiate foster youth and alumni: A mixed-method planning approach for higher education
by Miller, J. Jay & Benner, Kalea & Donohue-Dioh, Jessica & Segress, Melissa
- 77-87 A protocol for designing online training to support the implementation of community-based interventions
by Gavarkovs, Adam G. & Blunt, Wendy & Petrella, Robert J.
- 88-96 Evaluating program effects: Conceptualizing and demonstrating a typology
by Gao, Xingyuan & Shen, Jianping & Wu, Huang & Krenn, Huilan Y.
- 97-105 Resolving design issues in developing a nutrition app: A case study using formative research
by Evans, Susan H. & Clarke, Peter
- 106-117 Case study of a health optimizing physical education-based comprehensive school physical activity program
by Egan, Cate A. & Webster, Collin A. & Stewart, Gregory L. & Weaver, R. Glenn & Russ, Laura B. & Brian, Ali & Stodden, David F.
- 118-124 Urban community as resource: Evaluation of the mentors in Toledo schools program
by LaVenia, Kristina N. & Burgoon, Jacob
- 125-135 The application of micro-geographic economic analysis in urban policy evaluation
by Hooton, Christopher Alex
- 136-144 Evaluating the feasibility of a community intergenerational physical activity intervention for kinship families: Professional stakeholders’ perspectives
by Young, Tiffany L. & Janke, Megan C. & Sharpe, Chantel & Carthron, Dana
- 145-151 A novel approach for evaluating programs designed to serve military veterans: Using an adapted common components analysis
by Richardson, Cameron B. & Morgan, Nicole R. & Bleser, Julia A. & Aronson, Keith R. & Perkins, Daniel F.
- 152-161 Where do we stand? Recent AEA member views on professionalization
by Donaldson, Scott I.
- 162-169 Implementation and evaluation of a biotechnology research experience for African-American high school students
by Boyce, Ayesha S. & Avent, Cherie & Adetogun, Adeyemo & Servance, Lakeita & DeStefano, Lizanne & Nerem, Robert & Platt, Manu O.
- 170-178 Willing but unable? Extending theory to investigate community capacity to participate in Ghana’s community-based health planning and service implementation
by Atinga, Roger A. & Agyepong, Irene Akua & Esena, Reuben K.
- 179-187 An evaluation of stakeholder capacity in the implementation of millenium village primary school meal project
by Ouda, James Bill & Mulaudzi, Peter & Najoli, Eunice Kanaga & Wanyama, Roseline & Runhare, Tawanda
- 188-196 The essential role of cultural safety in developing culturally-relevant prevention programming in First Nations communities: Lessons learned from a national evaluation of Mental Health First Aid First Nations
by Auger, Monique & Crooks, Claire V. & Lapp, Andrea & Tsuruda, Samantha & Caron, Cassidy & Rogers, Billie Joe & van der Woerd, Kim
- 197-204 Exploring the utility of Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in ranking livelihood activities for effective and sustainable rural development interventions in developing countries
by Baffoe, Gideon
- 205-218 Public–private partnerships for e-government in developing countries: An early stage assessment framework
by Palaco, Ileana & Park, Min Jae & Kim, Suk Kyoung & Rho, Jae Jeung
- 219-226 Evaluability assessment of a community development leisure program in Spain
by Hortigüela Arroyo, María & Ubillos Landa, Silvia
- 227-236 Enhancing the social capital in industrial workplaces: Developing workplace interventions using intervention mapping
by Meng, Annette & Borg, Vilhelm & Clausen, Thomas
- 237-249 Working on Womanhood (WOW): A participatory formative evaluation of a community-developed intervention
by Ford-Paz, Rebecca E. & Crown, Laurel & Lawton, Kathryn & Goldenthal, Hayley & Day, Gail & Coyne, Claire A. & Gill, Tara & Harris, Ngozi & Blakemore, Sheree & Cicchetti, Colleen
2018, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-11 Evaluation of a Noyce program: Development of teacher leaders in STEM education
by Alemdar, Meltem & Cappelli, Christopher J. & Criswell, Brett A. & Rushton, Gregory T.
- 12-21 An evaluation of police officers in schools as a bullying intervention
by Devlin, Deanna N. & Santos, Mateus Rennó & Gottfredson, Denise C.
- 22-27 The project vita: A dynamic knowledge management tool
by Wingate, Lori A. & Smith, Nick L. & Perk, Emma
- 28-35 Is culturally based prevention effective? Results from a 3-year tribal substance use prevention program
by Kelley, Allyson & Fatupaito, Bethany & Witzel, Morgan
- 36-45 Mental health consumer concept mapping of supportive community
by Onken, Steven J.
- 46-50 Does a facilitated pathway improve access to dental services for homeless and disadvantaged adults?
by Stormon, N. & Pradhan, A. & McAuliffe, A. & Ford, P.J.
- 51-57 Comparative analysis of the factors contributing to sustainability of a food and nutrition intervention programme: Two case studies from South Africa
by Oldewage-Theron, Wilna Hendrika & Duvenage, Sara Susanna & Egal, Abdulkadir Ali & Lyford, Conrad
- 58-67 Lessons learned from implementing Indashyikirwa in Rwanda- an adaptation of the SASA! approach to prevent and respond to intimate partner violence
by Stern, Erin & Martins, Sonia & Stefanik, Leigh & Uwimpuhwe, Sidonie & Yaker, Robyn
- 68-82 Incorporating public values into evaluative criteria: Using crowdsourcing to identify criteria and standards
by Harman, Elena & Azzam, Tarek
- 83-88 Evaluation capacity building—Results and reflections across two years of a multisite empowerment evaluation in an HIV prevention context
by Lindeman, Peter T. & Bettin, Emily & Beach, Lauren B. & Adames, Christian N. & Johnson, Amy K. & Kern, Dave & Stonehouse, Patrick & Greene, George J. & Phillips, Gregory