Evaluation and Program Planning
2007, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 125-135 The use of concept mapping for scale development and validation in evaluation
by Rosas, Scott R. & Camphausen, Lauren C.
- 136-148 The relationship between implementation fidelity and educational outcomes in a school-based family support program: Development of a model for evaluating multidimensional full-service programs
by Kalafat, John & Illback, Robert J. & Sanders, Daniel Jr.
- 149-160 Assessing the relevance of higher education courses
by Gomez, Pedro & Gonzalez, Maria Jose & Gil, Francisco & Lupianez, Jose Luis & Moreno, Maria Francisca & Rico, Luis & Romero, Isabel
- 161-171 Implications of nested designs in school-based mental health services research
by Kutash, Krista & Banks, Steve & Duchnowski, Albert & Lynn, Nancy
- 172-186 Quasi-experimental evaluation of a national primary school HIV intervention in Kenya
by Maticka-Tyndale, Eleanor & Wildish, Janet & Gichuru, Mary
- 187-196 Predictors of short-term treatment outcomes among California's Proposition 36 participants
by Hser, Yih-Ing & Evans, Elizabeth & Teruya, Cheryl & Huang, David & Anglin, M. Douglas
- 197-211 Measuring risk and protection in communities using the Communities That Care Youth Survey
by Arthur, Michael W. & Briney, John S. & Hawkins, J. David & Abbott, Robert D. & Brooke-Weiss, Blair L. & Catalano, Richard F.
- 212-221 Degrees of freedom and degrees of certainty: A developmental model for the establishment of evidence-based youth care
by Veerman, Jan W. & van Yperen, Tom A.
- 229-221 Erratum to "An introduction to methodological challenges in the evaluation of eHealth research: Perspectives from the Health e-Technologies Initiative": [Evaluation and Program Planning 29 (2006) 386-389]
by Ahern, David K. & Patrick, Kevin & Phalen, Judith M. & Neiley, Jennifer D.
2007, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-9 Effects of multiple stakeholders in identifying and interpreting perceived needs
by Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & White, Jeffry L.
- 10-20 Structural equation model for the evaluation of national funding on R&D project of SMEs in consideration with MBNQA criteria
by Sohn, S.Y. & Gyu Joo, Yong & Kyu Han, Hong
- 21-35 A use-and-transformation model for evaluating public R&D: Illustrations from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) research
by Corley, Elizabeth A.
- 36-44 Using correlational analyses to improve prevention strategies based on survey data from youth
by Ridenour, Ty A. & Feinberg, Mark E.
- 45-54 Determinates of youth and parent satisfaction in usual care psychotherapy
by Garland, Ann F. & Haine, Rachel A. & Lewczyk Boxmeyer, Caroline
- 55-65 Developing the Learning Door: A case study in youth participatory program planning
by Randolph, Justus J. & Eronen, Pasi J.
- 66-81 Monitoring and evaluation under the PRSP: Solid rock or quicksand?
by Holvoet, N. & Renard, Robrecht
- 82-93 Implementation and evaluation of an HIV/STD intervention in Peru
by Maiorana, Andre & Kegeles, Susan & Fernandez, Percy & Salazar, Ximena & Caceres, Carlos & Sandoval, Clara & Rosasco, Ana Maria & Coates, Thomas
- 94-104 Beyond the limitations of best practices: How logic analysis helped reinterpret dual diagnosis guidelines
by Brousselle, Astrid & Lamothe, Lise & Mercier, Celine & Perreault, Michel
- 105-113 Analysis of strategic plans to assess planning for sustainability of comprehensive community initiatives
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Go, Sodam & Zinzow, Heidi & Gray, Aracelis & Gutierrez Barrett, Melissa
2006, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 323-334 Developing evidence-based interventions for deployment into school settings: A case example highlighting key issues of efficacy and effectiveness
by Langberg, Joshua M. & Smith, Bradley H.
- 335-351 An exploratory analysis of treatment completion and client and organizational factors using hierarchical linear modeling
by Woodward, Albert & Das, Abhik & Raskin, Ira E. & Morgan-Lopez, Antonio A.
- 352-364 Examining the link between program implementation and behavior outcomes in the lifestyle education for activity program (LEAP)
by Saunders, Ruth P. & Ward, Dianne & Felton, Gwen M. & Dowda, Marsha & Pate, Russell R.
- 365-376 Development of a participatory monitoring and evaluation strategy
by Holte-McKenzie, Merydth & Forde, Sarah & Theobald, Sally
- 377-385 Suicide prevention and community-level indictors
by Hourani, Laurel L. & Davidson, Lucy & Clinton-Sherrod, Monique & Patel, Nita & Marshall, Maureen & Crosby, Alex E.
- 386-389 An introduction to methodological challenges in the evaluation of eHealth research: Perspectives from the Health e-Technologies Initiative
by Ahern, David K. & Patrick, Kevin & Phalen, Judith M. & Neiley, Jennifer D.
- 390-396 Methodologic challenges of e-health research
by Michael Bowling, J. & Rimer, Barbara K. & Lyons, Elizabeth J. & Golin, Carol E. & Frydman, Gilles & Ribisl, Kurt M.
- 397-404 A framework for evaluating eHealth research
by Dansky, Kathryn H. & Thompson, Debbe & Sanner, Tammy
- 405-412 Worksite e-mail health promotion trial: Early lessons
by Franklin, Patricia D. & Ploutz-Snyder, Robert & Rosenbaum, Paula F. & Carey, Michael P. & Smith, Nancy & Roizen, Michael F.
- 413-418 Multidisciplinary eHealth survey evaluation methods
by Karras, Bryant T. & Tufano, James T.
- 419-425 Challenges in telemedicine equivalence studies
by Nelson, Eve-Lynn & Palsbo, Susan
- 426-432 Tailored program evaluation: Past, present, future
by Suggs, L. Suzanne & Cowdery, Joan E. & Carroll, Jennifer B.
- 433-440 eHealth recruitment challenges
by Thompson, Debbe & Canada, Ashanti & Bhatt, Riddhi & Davis, Jennifer & Plesko, Lisa & Baranowski, Tom & Cullen, Karen & Zakeri, Issa
2006, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 209-216 Extent and type of worker utilization of an integrated information system in a human services agency
by Savaya, Riki & Monnickendam, Menachem & Waysman, Mark
- 217-226 Health and social service needs of older adults: Implementing a community-based needs assessment
by Nolin, JoAnn & Wilburn, Sharon T. & Wilburn, Kenneth T. & Weaver, Dax
- 227-235 Promoting cultural proficiency in researchers to enhance the recruitment and participation of minority populations in research: Development and refinement of survey instruments
by Kosoko-Lasaki, Omofolasade & Cook, Cynthia T. & O'Brien, Richard & Kissell, Judith & Purtilo, Ruth & Peak, Frank
- 240-241 Evaluation of community-based physical activity programs
by Maddock, Jay
- 242-250 Evaluation of community coalitions ability to create safe, effective exercise classes for older adults
by Hooker, Steven P. & Cirill, Lisa A.
- 251-259 Evaluating communitywide walking interventions
by Reger-Nash, Bill & Bauman, Adrian & Cooper, Linda & Chey, Tien & Simon, Kenneth J.
- 260-268 Formative evaluation of a motivational intervention for increasing physical activity in underserved youth
by Wilson, Dawn K. & Griffin, Sarah & Saunders, Ruth P. & Evans, Alexandra & Mixon, Gary & Wright, Marcie & Beasley, Amelia & Umstattd, M. Renee & Lattimore, Diana & Watts, Ashley & Freelove, Julie
- 269-279 Evaluating an evidence-based physical activity intervention website
by Brennan Ramirez, Laura K. & Bender, Julie M. & Barnidge, Ellen K. & Baker, Elizabeth A. & Land, Garland
- 280-292 Promoting physical activity in communities: Approaches for successful evaluation of programs and policies
by Kelly, Cheryl M. & Hoehner, Christine M. & Baker, Elizabeth A. & Brennan Ramirez, Laura K. & Brownson, Ross C.
- 293-300 Evaluation of a statewide program to reduce chronic disease: The Healthy Hawaii Initiative, 2000-2004
by Maddock, Jay & Takeuchi, Leilani & Nett, Blythe & Tanaka, Cathy & Irvin, Lola & Matsuoka, Carol & Wood, Betty
- 301-311 Evaluation of a physical activity promotion program: The example of Agita Sao Paulo
by Matsudo, Sandra Mahecha & Matsudo, Victor Keihan Rodrigues & Andrade, Douglas Roque & Araujo, Timoteo Leandro & Pratt, Michael
- 312-322 Evaluation of mass media campaigns for physical activity
by Bauman, Adrian & Smith, Ben J. & Maibach, Edward W. & Reger-Nash, Bill
2006, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 106-119 From theory to practice: Lessons learned in the application of the ATM approach to developing logic models
by Renger, Ralph & Hurley, Carolyn
- 120-129 Cost-effectiveness of alternate contact protocols and costs of mammography promotion interventions for women veterans
by Newmark Armstrong, Georgina & Lairson, David R.
- 130-140 `Sharing wisdom': Lessons learned during the development of a diabetes prevention intervention for urban American Indian women
by Willging, Cathleen E. & Helitzer, Deborah & Thompson, Janice
- 149-152 The relationships of program and organizational capacity to program sustainability: What helps programs survive?
by Cassidy, Elaine F. & Leviton, Laura C. & Hunter, David E.K.
- 153-161 When the funding stops: Do grantees of the Local Initiative Funding Partners Program sustain themselves?
by Stevens, Beth & Peikes, Deborah
- 162-170 Strength in flexibility: Lessons from a cluster of capacity building grants in the juvenile justice field
by Patrizi, Patricia A. & Gross, Eric K. & Freedman, Samantha
- 171-179 A framework to assess the development and capacity of non-profit agencies
by Schuh, Russell G. & Leviton, Laura C.
- 180-185 Daniel and the rhinoceros
by Hunter, David E.K.
- 186-192 Calculating program capacity using the concept of active service slot
by Hunter, David E.K. & Koopmans, Matthijs
- 193-200 Using a theory of change approach to build organizational strength, capacity and sustainability with not-for-profit organizations in the human services sector
by Hunter, David E.K.
- 201-207 Faith in Action: Capacity and sustainability of volunteer organizations
by Leviton, Laura C. & Herrera, Carla & Pepper, Sarah K. & Fishman, Nancy & Racine, David P.
2006, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-9 The evaluation of a Complex Social Program: Lessons learned from the experience of the European Social Fund
by Lion, Cristina & Martini, Paola
- 10-22 Concept mapping key elements and performance measures in a state nursing home-to-community transition project
by Poole, Dennis L. & Duvall, Deborah & Wofford, Bethany
- 23-33 Web-based nutrition education for college students: Is it feasible?
by Cousineau, Tara M. & Franko, Debra L. & Ciccazzo, Michele & Goldstein, Marion & Rosenthal, Erica
- 34-43 Insights from the street: Perceptions of services and providers by homeless young adults
by Thompson, Sanna J. & McManus, Holly & Lantry, Janet & Windsor, Liliane & Flynn, Patrick
- 44-54 Carrying out a social autopsy of deaths of persons who are homeless
by Guirguis-Younger, Manal & Runnels, Vivien & Aubry, Tim & Turnbull, Jeff
- 63-69 How can organizational learning be modeled and measured?
by Spector, J. Michael & Davidsen, Pal I.
- 70-78 Organizational learning: A cross-national pilot-test of effectiveness in children's services
by Orthner, Dennis K. & Cook, Patricia & Sabah, Yekutiel & Rosenfeld, Jona
- 79-87 Goal setting, evaluation, learning and revision: A dynamic modeling approach
by Barlas, Yaman & Yasarcan, Hakan
- 88-96 A new perspective on organizational learning: Creating learning teams
by Lick, Dale W.
- 97-104 The Reliability and Validity of the School Success Profile Learning Organization Measure
by Bowen, Gary L. & Rose, Roderick A. & Ware, William B.
2005, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 359-367 Measuring public policy: The case of beer keg registration laws
by Wagenaar, Alexander C. & Harwood, Eileen M. & Silianoff, Cindy & Toomey, Traci L.
- 368-378 Computer systems in addiction treatment programs: Availability and implications for program evaluation
by Ducharme, Lori J. & Knudsen, Hannah K. & Roman, Paul M.
- 379-390 Outcome measurement in homeless systems of care
by Crook, Wendy P. & Mullis, Ronald L. & Cornille, Thomas A. & Mullis, Ann K.
- 391-399 Evaluating high-tech alternatives by using analytic network process with BOCR and multiactors
by Erdogmus, Senol & Kapanoglu, Muzaffer & Koc, Eylem
- 400-412 A model of impacts of research partnerships in health and social services
by Currie, Melissa & King, Gillian & Rosenbaum, Peter & Law, Mary & Kertoy, Marilyn & Specht, Jacqueline
- 413-422 Using primary and secondary stakeholders to define facility-to-community transition needs for adjudicated youth with disabilities
by Unruh, Deanne
- 423-430 Using survival analysis to demonstrate the effects of training on employee retention
by Mattox II, John R. & Jinkerson, Darryl L.
2005, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 247-256 Good reasons for ignoring good evaluation: The case of the drug abuse resistance education (D.A.R.E.) program
by Birkeland, Sarah & Murphy-Graham, Erin & Weiss, Carol
- 257-269 Concept mapping methodology: A catalyst for organizational learning
by Sutherland, Stephanie & Katz, Steven
- 271-277 Emergent design evaluation: A case study
by Christie, Christina A. & Montrosse, Bianca E. & Klein, Brock M.
- 279-289 Responsive evaluation: Its meaning and special contribution to health promotion
by Abma, Tineke A.
- 291-300 The social environment of transitional work and residence programs: Influences on health and functioning
by Schutt, Russell K. & Rosenheck, Robert E. & Penk, Walter E. & Drebing, Charles E. & Seibyl, Catherine Leda
- 301-311 Evaluation of the Australian Commonwealth Respite Care Program: A case study from Western Australia and the Australian Red Cross
by Hancock, Peter J. & Jarvis, Jayne A.
- 325-327 Evaluation efforts in the era of federal accountability
by Mulvey, Kevin P. & Atkinson, Donna Durant
- 329-334 A participatory approach to building capacity of treatment programs to engage in evaluation
by Atkinson, Donna Durant & Wilson, Maurice & Avula, Deepa
- 335-339 Developing a data collection system
by Atanda, Robert & Podrasky-Mattia, Louis & Benton, Aaron
- 341-348 Outcomes from the targeted capacity expansion (TCE) substance abuse treatment program
by Wilson, Maurice T. & Atanda, Robert & Atkinson, Donna Durant & Mulvey, Kevin
- 349-353 Public private partnerships: building capacity while effecting change
by Maxwell, Karl & Husain, Tasneem
- 355-357 Evaluation lessons learned from a federal grant program that transcend funding agency
by Podrasky, Louis A. & Benton, Aaron
2005, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 123-137 Program sustainability begins with the first events
by Pluye, Pierre & Potvin, Louise & Denis, Jean-Louis & Pelletier, Jocelyne & Mannoni, Chantal
- 139-150 Assessment of service productivity in applied settings: comparisons with pre- and post-status assessments of client outcome
by Green, Rex S.
- 151-160 Service access and service system development in a children's behavioral health system of care
by Tebes, Jacob Kraemer & Bowler, Susan M. & Shah, Seema & Connell, Christian M. & Ross, Ellen & Simmons, Reginald & Tate, David & Chinman, Matthew Jacob & Kaufman, Joy S.
- 161-165 Do organizations that voluntarily participate in a program differ from non-participating organizations?
by Fabian, Lindsey E.A. & Toomey, Traci L. & Mitchell, Rebecca J. & Erickson, Darin J. & Vessey, John T. & Wagenaar, Alexander C.
- 167-172 The use of logic models by community-based initiatives
by Kaplan, Sue A. & Garrett, Katherine E.
- 173-184 Using structural characteristics of community coalitions to predict progress in adopting evidence-based prevention programs
by Jasuja, Guneet Kaur & Chou, Chih-Ping & Bernstein, Karen & Wang, Eric & McClure, Maykami & Pentz, Mary Ann
- 185-199 Working together for community health--a model and case studies
by Eilbert, Kay W. & Lafronza, Vincent
- 201-208 Evaluating community tobacco use prevention coalitions
by Reinert, Bonita & Carver, Vivien & Range, Lillian M.
- 209-220 Estimating causal effects of public health education campaigns using propensity score methodology
by Yanovitzky, Itzhak & Zanutto, Elaine & Hornik, Robert
- 221-232 Initial implementation of California's Substance Abuse and Crime Prevention Act: Findings from focus groups in ten counties
by Hardy, Mary & Teruya, Cheryl & Longshore, Douglas & Hser, Yih-Ing
- 233-242 Evaluation of alternative policies to combat false emergency calls
by Blackstone, Erwin A. & Buck, Andrew J. & Hakim, Simon
2005, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-14 Assuring the quality of evaluative information: theory and practice
by Schwartz, Robert & Mayne, John
- 15-21 Contacting participants for follow-up: how much effort is required to retain participants in longitudinal studies?
by Cotter, Robert B. & Burke, Jeffrey D. & Stouthamer-Loeber, Magda & Loeber, Rolf
- 23-32 A multiple account framework for cost-benefit analysis
by Campbell, Harry F. & Brown, Richard P.C.
- 33-45 Evaluating the economic effects of a new state-funded school building program: the prevailing wage issue
by Greenberg, Michael & Mantell, Nancy & Lahr, Michael & Frisch, Michael & White, Keith & Kehler, David
- 47-59 Evaluation of social services in a HOPE VI housing development: resident and staff perceptions of successes and barriers
by Elizabeth Collins, Mary & Curley, Alexandra M. & Clay, Cassandra & Lara, Rita
- 61-68 Evaluating vocational rehabilitation programs for substance users: issues in designing and implementing randomized studies
by Staines, Graham L. & Blankertz, Laura & Magura, Stephen & Cleland, Charles M. & Bali, Priti
- 69-81 Gender differences in response to homelessness services
by Rich, Alexander R. & Clark, Colleen
- 83-94 A city initiative to improve the quality of life for urban youth: how evaluation contributed to effective social programming
by Green, Rex S. & Ellis, Peter M. & Lee, Shirly S.
- 95-107 A re-evaluation of New York City criminal justice projects of Fishman study
by Shiledar Baxi, Hari R.
- 109-118 Mixed-methods design for an objective-based evaluation of a magnet school assistance project
by Luo, Mingchu & Dappen, Leon
2004, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 371-380 Trailing research based evaluation; phases and roles
by Olsen, Odd Einar & Lindoe, Preben
- 381-396 Economic evaluation of drug court: methodology, results, and policy implications
by Logan, TK & Hoyt, William H. & McCollister, Kathryn E. & French, Michael T. & Leukefeld, Carl & Minton, Lisa
- 397-407 Multi-media campaign exposure effects on knowledge and use of condoms for STI and HIV/AIDS prevention in Uganda
by Bessinger, Ruth & Katende, Charles & Gupta, Neeru
- 409-421 Implementing the ecological approach in tobacco control programs: results of a case study
by Richard, Lucie & Lehoux, Pascale & Breton, Eric & Denis, Jean-Louis & Labrie, Louise & Leonard, Claudine
- 423-431 Successfully exiting homelessness: experiences of formerly homeless mentally ill individuals
by Thompson, Sanna J. & Pollio, David E. & Eyrich, Karin & Bradbury, Emily & North, Carol S.
- 433-442 Maximizing follow-up of adults with histories of homelessness and psychiatric disabilities
by Stefancic, Ana & Schaefer-McDaniel, Nicole J. & Davis, Andrew C. & Tsemberis, Sam
- 443-451 The system-of-care for homeless youth: perceptions of service providers
by Brooks, Ronald A. & Milburn, Norweeta G. & Jane Rotheram-Borus, Mary & Witkin, Andrea
- 453-453 Corrigendum to `Making public health programs last: conceptualizing sustainability' [Evaluation and Program Planning 27 (2004) 121-133]
by Pluye, Pierre & Potvin, Louise & Denis, Jean-Louis
2004, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 249-261 Sustaining collaboratives: a cross-site analysis of The National Funding Collaborative on Violence Prevention
by Rog, Debra & Boback, Nicole & Barton-Villagrana, Heather & Marrone-Bennett, Patricia & Cardwell, John & Hawdon, James & Diaz, Jessica & Jenkins, Pamela & Kridler, Jamie & Reischl, Thomas
- 263-274 Technical assistance in prevention programs: correlates of perceived need in communities that care
by Feinberg, Mark E. & Greenberg, Mark T. & Wayne Osgood, D.
- 275-285 Start at the end: empowerment evaluation product planning
by Andrews, Arlene Bowers
- 287-294 The use of rapid-feedback evaluation methods to improve the retention rates of an HIV/AIDS healthcare intervention
by McNall, Miles A. & Welch, Vincent E. & Ruh, Kari L. & Mildner, Carolyn A. & Soto, Tomas
- 295-308 How was the UNAIDS drug access initiative implemented in Chile?
by Brousselle, Astrid & Champagne, Francois
- 309-319 Diversity of drug abuse treatment utilization patterns and outcomes
by Hser, Yih-Ing & Huang, David & Teruya, Cheryl & Anglin, M. Douglas
- 321-331 Step down continuing care in the treatment of substance abuse: correlates of participation and outcome effects
by McKay, James R. & Foltz, Carol & Leahy, Peter & Stephens, Richard & Orwin, Robert G. & Crowley, Evelyn M.
- 333-334 Ethics, Evaluation and For-Profit Corporations
by Mathison, Sandra & Hatcher, Tim
- 335-340 `Somewhere out there:' a survey of the oft lone journey of evaluators working in business and industry settings
by Fawson, Trude J. & Moss-Summers, Vanessa & Marie May, Sharon
- 341-347 A critical analysis of evaluation practice: the Kirkpatrick model and the principle of beneficence
by Bates, Reid
- 349-356 Ethics in a global world: an oxymoron?
by Russ-Eft, Darlene
- 357-363 Environmental ethics as an alternative for evaluation theory in for-profit business contexts
by Hatcher, Tim
- 365-369 Not drinking the poison you name: reflections on teaching ethics to evaluators in for-profit settings
by Morris, Michael
2004, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 121-133 Making public health programs last: conceptualizing sustainability
by Pluye, Pierre & Potvin, Louise & Denis, Jean-Louis
- 135-149 Building capacity and sustainable prevention innovations: a sustainability planning model
by Johnson, Knowlton & Hays, Carol & Center, Hayden & Daley, Charlotte
- 151-160 Knowledge partnerships for development: what challenges for evaluation?
by Marra, Mita
- 161-169 Development costs of a computer-generated tailored intervention
by Lairson, David R. & Newmark, Georgina R. & Rakowski, William & Tiro, Jasmin A. & Vernon, Sally W.
- 187-189 Residential substance abuse treatment for pregnant and parenting women: findings from a multisite demonstration project
by Herrell, James M. & Burgdorf, Kenneth & Porowski, Allan W. & Yu, Ping
- 191-198 Effectiveness and sustainability of residential substance abuse treatment programs for pregnant and parenting women
by Porowski, Allan W. & Burgdorf, Kenneth & Herrell, James M.
- 199-204 Birth outcomes for pregnant women in residential substance abuse treatment
by Burgdorf, Kenneth & Dowell, Kathleen & Chen, Xiaowu & Roberts, Tracy & Herrell, James M.
- 205-212 Factors associated with retention of drug abusing women in long-term residential treatment
by Chen, Xiaowu & Burgdorf, Kenneth & Dowell, Kathleen & Roberts, Tracy & Porowski, Allan & Herrell, James M.
- 213-221 Effect of social support on substance abuse relapse in a residential treatment setting for women
by Ellis, Bruce & Bernichon, Tiffiny & Yu, Ping & Roberts, Tracy & Herrell, James M.
- 223-231 Predicting response to substance abuse treatment among pregnant and postpartum women
by Godley, Susan H. & Funk, Rodney R. & Dennis, Michael L. & Oberg, Deborah & Passetti, Lora
- 233-240 Economic costs of residential substance abuse treatment for pregnant and parenting women and their children
by Burgdorf, Kenneth & Layne, Mary & Roberts, Tracy & Miles, Dan & Herrell, James M.
- 241-247 Addressing the treatment needs of children affected by maternal addiction: challenges and solutions
by Conners, Nicola A. & Bokony, Patti & Whiteside-Mansell, Leanne & Bradley, Robert H. & Liu, Jeffrey
2004, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-23 Using key component profiles for the evaluation of program implementation in intensive mental health case management
by Cousins, J. Bradley & Aubry, Tim D. & Smith Fowler, Heather & Smith, Marnie
- 25-33 Proximity to needle exchange programs and HIV-related risk behavior among injection drug users in Harlem
by Schilling, Robert F. & Fontdevila, Jorge & Fernando, Daniel & El-Bassel, Nabila & Monterroso, Edgar
- 35-43 The substance abuse services cost analysis program (SASCAP): a new method for estimating drug treatment services costs
by Zarkin, Gary A. & Dunlap, Laura J. & Homsi, Ghada
- 45-58 New Jersey's Transitional Housing Demonstration Program: the relationship of service delivery structure and process to the attainment of more permanent forms of housing
by Camasso, Michael J. & Jagannathan, Radha & Walker, Carole C.
- 59-63 Publishing systematic, pragmatic case studies in program evaluation: rationale and introduction to Part II of the Special Section
by Fishman, Daniel B. & Neigher, William D.
- 65-78 Enabling and empowering practices of Kentucky's school-based family resource centers: a multiple case study
by Kalafat, John
- 79-88 The Mesquite `MicroSociety' school: identifying organizational factors that facilitate successful adoption of an innovative program
by Cherniss, Cary & Fishman, Daniel B.
- 89-103 Implementation and evaluation of urban school-wide social-emotional learning programs
by Romasz, Tanya E. & Kantor, Jennifer H. & Elias, Maurice J.
- 105-113 Publishing systematic, pragmatic case studies in program evaluation: collatoral on a `promisory note'
by Fishman, Daniel B. & Neigher, William D.
2003, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 355-366 Theory-driven evaluation in action: lessons from a $20 million statewide Work and Health Initiative
by Donaldson, Stewart I. & Gooler, Laura E.
- 367-377 Portfolio assessment in a collaborative program evaluation: the reliability and validity of a family literacy portfolio
by Johnson, Robert L. & Fisher, Steve & Willeke, Marjorie J. & McDaniel, Fred
- 379-392 Transitions through homelessness and factors that predict them: residential outcomes in the Chicago Target Cities treatment sample
by Orwin, Robert G. & Scott, Chris K. & R. Arieira, Carlos
- 393-402 Treatment outcomes among adolescents with substance abuse problems: the relationship between comorbidities and post-treatment substance involvement
by Shane, Patricia A. & Jasiukaitis, Paul & Green, Rex S.
- 403-412 Pathways to recovery after substance abuse treatment: leaving a life of crime behind
by Scott, Christy K. & Foss, Mark A. & Lurigio, Arthur J. & Dennis, Michael L.
- 421-428 Publishing systematic, pragmatic case studies in program evaluation: rationale and introduction to the special issue
by Fishman, Daniel B. & Neigher, William D.
- 429-440 Evaluating the impact of an electronic business system in a complex organizational setting: the case of Central Contractor Registration
by Morell, Jonathan A.
- 441-457 The process is the plan: defining strategic community futures
by Neigher, William D.
- 459-469 Changing stakeholder needs and changing evaluator roles: the Central Valley Partnership of the James Irvine foundation
by Campbell, Martha & Patton, Michael Quinn & Patrizi, Patricia
2003, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 229-235 Measuring outcomes and managing for results
by Schalock, Robert L. & Bonham, Gordon S.
- 237-248 They look good but don't work: a case study of global performance indicators in crime prevention
by van den Eynde, Julie & Veno, Arthur & Hart, Alison
- 249-262 Instrument for evaluating dimensions of group dynamics within community-based participatory research partnerships
by Schulz, Amy J. & Israel, Barbara A. & Lantz, Paula
- 263-274 A process evaluation of a parenting group for parents with intellectual disabilities
by Heinz, Laura C. & Grant, Peter R.
- 275-282 Effect of data collection mode on self-reported sexual and drug using behaviors for persons with severe mental illness
by Klinkenberg, W. Dean & Calsyn, Robert J. & Morse, Gary A. & McCudden, Suzanne & Richmond, Tracey & Burger, Gary K. & Petri, Pamela
- 285-286 Longitudinal evaluations of substance abuse treatment: introduction to special issue
by Dennis, Michael L. & Scott, Christy K. & Foss, Mark A.
- 287-295 Factors influencing initial and longer-term responses to substance abuse treatment: a path analysis
by Scott, Christy K. & Foss, Mark A. & Dennis, Michael L.
- 297-310 Gender differences in drug treatment outcomes among participants in the Chicago Target Cities Study
by Grella, Christine E. & Scott, Christy K. & Foss, Mark A. & Joshi, Vandana & Hser, Yih-Ing
- 311-323 The longitudinal relationship between self-help group attendance and course of recovery
by Kissin, Wendy & McLeod, Caroline & McKay, James
- 325-338 Investigating variation in the costs and benefits of addiction treatment: econometric analysis of the Chicago Target Cities Project
by Salome, Helena J. & French, Michael T. & Scott, Chris & Foss, Mark & Dennis, Michael
- 339-352 An experimental evaluation of recovery management checkups (RMC) for people with chronic substance use disorders
by Dennis, Michael & Scott, Christy K. & Funk, Rod
- 353-354 Addiction as a chronic illness--putting the concept into action
by Compton, Wilson M. & Glantz, Meyer & Delany, Peter
2003, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 109-121 The conflict between random assignment and treatment preference: implications for internal validity
by Corrigan, Patrick W. & Salzer, Mark S.
- 123-132 Examining drug treatment program entry of injection drug users: human capital and institutional disaffiliation
by Lundgren, Lena M. & Schilling, Robert F. & Ferguson, Faith & Davis, Karen & Amodeo, Maryann
- 133-142 Building evaluation capacity for HIV prevention programs
by Gilliam, Aisha & Barrington, Tracey & Davis, David & Lacson, Romel & Uhl, Gary & Phoenix, Ursula
- 143-147 The development and administration of the Consumer Assessments of Care by New York State Office of Mental Health downstate facilities
by Uttaro, Thomas
- 149-161 Improving process evaluations of correctional programs by using a comprehensive evaluation methodology
by Bouffard, Jeffrey A. & Taxman, Faye S. & Silverman, Rebecca
- 163-168 An introduction to issues in the evaluation of educational technology: international perspectives
by de la Teja, Ileana & Ganesan, Radha & Lundgren-Cayrol, Karin & Michael Spector, J.
- 169-176 Evaluation and research for technology: not just playing around
by Baker, Eva L. & O'Neil, Harold F.
- 177-184 Information and communication technology: models of evaluation in France
by Baron, Georges-Louis & Bruillard, Eric
- 185-192 E-learning policies, practices and challenges in two Norwegian organizations
by Welle-Strand, Anne & Thune, Taran
- 193-201 Using a web-based course-management system: an evaluation of management tasks and time implications for the instructor
by Nijhuis, Gerard Gervedink & Collis, Betty
- 203-213 Combining assessment and research during development of large technology integration projects
by Koszalka, Tiffany A. & Grabowski, Barbara L.
- 215-224 An evaluation report of multimedia environments as cognitive learning tools
by Seel, Norbert M. & Schenk, Katharina
2003, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-9 Evaluation of a school-based sex education program for low income male high school students in Chile
by Silva, Monica & Ross, Ines
- 11-19 Elimination of health disparities in racial/ethnic minority communities: developing data indicators to assess the progress of community-based efforts
by Edberg, Mark C. & Wong, Frank Y. & Woo, Violet & Doong, Tuei
- 21-27 Assessing the productivity of human service programs
by Green, Rex S.
- 29-36 Encouraging the use of codes of behaviour in evaluation practice
by Neale, Jenny & Owen, John M. & Small, Debbie
- 45-47 The TIPS evaluation project: a theory-driven approach to dissemination research
by Mulvey, Kevin P. & Hayashi, Susan W. & Hubbard, Susan M. & Kopstien, Andrea & Huang, Judy Y.
- 49-56 Use of diffusion of innovations theory to drive a federal agency's program evaluation
by Hubbard, Susan M. & Hayashi, Susan W.
- 57-67 TIPs evaluation project retrospective study: wave 1 and 2
by Hubbard, Susan M. & Mulvey, Kevin P.
- 69-79 A qualitative study of the treatment improvement protocols (TIPs): An assessment of the use of TIPs by individuals affiliated with the Addiction Technology Transfer Centers (ATTCs)
by Hayashi, Susan W. & Suzuki, Marcia & Hubbard, Susan M. & Huang, Judy Y. & Cobb, Anita M.
- 81-89 TIPs evaluation project prospective study
by Melzer, Becky A. & Hubbard, Susan M. & Huang, Judy Y.
- 91-97 Obtaining valid response rates: considerations beyond the tailored design method
by Huang, Judy Y. & Hubbard, Susan M. & Mulvey, Kevin P.
- 99-107 Application of diffusion of innovations theory to the TIPs evaluation project results and beyond
by Hubbard, Susan M. & Huang, Judy Y. & Mulvey, Kevin P.
2002, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 315-107 UNICEF and UNAIDS Evaluations of HIV/AIDS Programmes in sub-Saharan Africa
by Piot, Peter & Bellamy, Carol
- 317-327 Introduction
by Patel, Mahesh & Allen, Karen B. & Keatley, Robert & Jonsson, Urban
- 329-332 A meta-evaluation, or quality assessment, of the evaluations in this issue, based on the African Evaluation Guidelines: 2002
by Patel, Mahesh
- 333-339 Participatory action research on HIV/AIDS through a popular theatre approach in Tanzania
by Bagamoyo College of Arts & Tanzania Theatre Centre & Mabala, Richard & Allen, Karen B.
- 341-345 Qualitative evaluation of HIV/AIDS IEC activities in Madagascar
by Rakotonanahary, Andry & Rafransoa, Zoary & Bensaid, Khaled
- 347-356 Stigma, HIV/AIDS and prevention of mother-to-child transmission in Zambia
by Bond, Virginia & Chase, Elaine & Aggleton, Peter
- 357-363 Malawi goes to scale with anti-AIDS clubs and popular media
by Reijer, Piet & Chalimba, Miriam & Nakwagala, Abel Ayazikwa
- 365-376 Monitoring and evaluation of loveLife's AIDS prevention and advocacy activities in South Africa, 1999-2001
by Stadler, Jonathan & Hlongwa, Lindiwe
- 377-385 An impact evaluation of student teacher training in HIV/AIDS education in Zimbabwe
by Chifunyise, Tisa & Benoy, Heather & Mukiibi, Betty