Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
2013, Volume 41, Issue C
2013, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-9 An evaluation of a child welfare training program on the commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC)
by McMahon-Howard, Jennifer & Reimers, Birthe
- 10-16 An innovative medical and dental hygiene clinic for street youth: Results of a process evaluation
by Rowan, Margo S. & Mason, Melanie & Robitaille, Annie & Labrecque, Lise & Tocchi, Cathy Lambert
- 17-26 The development and use of Provider Profiles at the organizational and systems level
by Gómez, Laura E. & Verdugo, Miguel Ángel & Arias, Benito & Navas, Patricia & Schalock, Robert L.
- 27-41 Evaluating a collaborative IT based research and development project
by Khan, Zaheer & Ludlow, David & Caceres, Santiago
- 42-54 Participation by different stakeholders in participatory evaluation of health promotion: A literature review
by Nitsch, Martina & Waldherr, Karin & Denk, Enrica & Griebler, Ursula & Marent, Benjamin & Forster, Rudolf
- 55-63 Developing a public health policy-research nexus: An evaluation of Nurse Practitioner models in aged care
by Prosser, Brenton & Clark, Shannon & Davey, Rachel & Parker, Rhian
- 64-73 Defining, illustrating and reflecting on logic analysis with an example from a professional development program
by Tremblay, Marie-Claude & Brousselle, Astrid & Richard, Lucie & Beaudet, Nicole
- 74-81 Organizational structure, leadership and readiness for change and the implementation of organizational cultural competence in addiction health services
by Guerrero, Erick G. & Kim, Ahraemi
2013, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-9 Mixed-methods evaluation in complex programmes: The national reading plan in Portugal
by Costa, António Firmino da & Pegado, Elsa & Ávila, Patrícia & Coelho, Ana Rita
- 10-18 The adaptive nature of implementation practice: Case study of a school-based nutrition education intervention
by Bisset, Sherri & Potvin, Louise & Daniel, Mark
- 19-22 Considering child care and parenting needs in Veterans Affairs mental health services
by Tsai, Jack & David, Daryn H. & Edens, Ellen L. & Crutchfield, Audra
- 23-27 A connectivity model for assessment of HIV transmission risk in injection drug users (IDUs)
by Flaer, Paul J. & Cistone, Peter J. & Younis, Mustafa Z. & Parkash, Jai
- 28-41 Lapses, infidelities, and creative adaptations: Lessons from evaluation of a participatory market development approach in the Andes
by Horton, Douglas & Rotondo, Emma & Paz Ybarnegaray, Rodrigo & Hareau, Guy & Devaux, André & Thiele, Graham
- 42-50 Updating the FORECAST formative evaluation approach and some implications for ameliorating theory failure, implementation failure, and evaluation failure
by Katz, Jason & Wandersman, Abraham & Goodman, Robert M. & Griffin, Sarah & Wilson, Dawn K. & Schillaci, Michael
- 51-56 The cost of implementing a 2-1-1 call center-based cancer control navigator program
by Lairson, David R. & Huo, Jinhai & Ball Ricks, Katharine A. & Savas, Lara & Fernández, María E.
- 57-66 Staff and youth views on autonomy and emancipation from residential care: A participatory research study
by Calheiros, Maria Manuela & Patrício, Joana Nunes & Graça, João
2013, Volume 38, Issue C
- 1-12 Swimming upstream: The challenges and rewards of evaluating efforts to address inequities and reduce health disparities
by Hughes, Dana & Docto, Lindsay & Peters, Jessica & Lamb, Anne Kelsey & Brindis, Claire
- 13-18 Challenges in needs assessment: The Head Start Needs Assessment National Analysis
by Hung, Hsin-Ling & Altschuld, James W.
- 19-27 Going-to-scale with the Early Risers conduct problems prevention program: Use of a comprehensive implementation support (CIS) system to optimize fidelity, participation and child outcomes
by Bloomquist, Michael L. & August, Gerald J. & Lee, Susanne S. & Lee, Chih-Yuan S. & Realmuto, George M. & Klimes-Dougan, Bonnie
- 28-32 Selection of sustainability indicators for health services in challenging environments: Balancing scientific approach with political engagement
by Blanchet, Karl & Girois, Susan
- 33-33 Using logic models to facilitate comparisons of evaluation theory
by Alkin, Marvin C. & Vo, Anne T. & Hansen, Mark
- 34-43 Depicting the logic of three evaluation theories
by Hansen, Mark & Alkin, Marvin C. & Wallace, Tanner LeBaron
- 44-52 Visualizing context through theory deconstruction: A content analysis of three bodies of evaluation theory literature
by Vo, Anne T.
- 53-60 Comparing evaluation activities across multiple theories of practice
by Dillman, Lisa M.
- 61-66 Comparing the intended consequences of three theories of evaluation
by Luskin, Rebecca J.C. & Ho, Timothy
- 67-70 When does a conceptual framework become a theory? Reflections from an accidental theorist
by Cousins, J. Bradley
- 71-73 Logic and evaluation theory
by Greene, Jennifer C.
- 74-76 Logic models and content analyses for the explication of evaluation theories: The case of emergent realist evaluation
by Mark, Melvin M. & Henry, Gary T.
- 77-80 Logic models: A useful way to study theories of evaluation practice?
by Miller, Robin Lin
- 81-88 What can practitioners learn from theorists’ logic models?
by Gargani, John
2013, Volume 37, Issue C
- 1-11 Evaluating health services research capacity building programs: Implications for health services and human resource development
by Levine, Roger & Russ-Eft, Darlene & Burling, Andrea & Stephens, Jennifer & Downey, Joanna
- 12-20 Supporting parenting of infants: Evaluating outcomes for parents and children in a community-based program
by Cerezo, M. Angeles & Dasi, Carmen & Ruiz, Juan Carlos
- 21-30 Assessing fidelity to evidence-based practices in usual care: The example of family therapy for adolescent behavior problems
by Hogue, Aaron & Dauber, Sarah
- 31-42 Costs and benefits of employment transportation for low-wage workers: An assessment of job access public transportation services
by Thakuriah (Vonu), Piyushimita & Persky, Joseph & Soot, Siim & Sriraj, P.S.
- 43-49 Cooks training for Faith, Activity, and Nutrition project with AME churches in SC
by Condrasky, Margaret D. & Baruth, Meghan & Wilcox, Sara & Carter, Chad & Jordan, Jeannette F.
- 50-57 Evaluation of a federally funded workforce development program: The Centers for Public Health Preparedness
by Sobelson, Robyn K. & Young, Andrea C.
- 58-63 Predictors of treatment satisfaction among older adults with anxiety in a primary care psychology program
by Hundt, Natalie E. & Armento, Maria E.A. & Porter, Bennett & Cully, Jeffrey A. & Kunik, Mark E. & Stanley, Melinda
- 64-69 Exploring the impact of a summer sport-based youth development program
by Anderson-Butcher, Dawn & Iachini, Aidyn & Riley, Allison & Wade-Mdivanian, Rebecca & Davis, Jerome & Amorose, Anthony J.
2013, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-14 Field trials of a novel toolkit for evaluating ‘intangible’ values-related dimensions of projects
by Burford, Gemma & Velasco, Ismael & Janoušková, Svatava & Zahradnik, Martin & Hak, Tomas & Podger, Dimity & Piggot, Georgia & Harder, Marie K.
- 15-28 The design of a contextualized responsive evaluation framework for fishery management in Benin
by Kouévi, A.T. & Van Mierlo, B. & Leeuwis, C. & Vodouhê, S.D.
- 29-39 Evaluating local food programs: The case of Select Nova Scotia
by Knight, Andrew J.
- 40-48 Concept maps as network data: Analysis of a concept map using the methods of social network analysis
by McLinden, Daniel
- 49-55 Accommodating diverse clients’ needs in evaluation capacity building: A case study of the Tobacco Control Evaluation Center
by Satterlund, Travis D. & Treiber, Jeanette & Kipke, Robin & Kwon, Nicole & Cassady, Diana
- 56-63 Indicators+: A proposal for everyday peace indicators
by Mac Ginty, Roger
- 64-70 Evaluation utilization research—Developing a theory and putting it to use
by Neuman, Ari & Shahor, Neria & Shina, Ilan & Sarid, Anat & Saar, Zehava
- 71-79 An evaluability assessment of a West Africa based Non-Governmental Organization's (NGO) progressive evaluation strategy
by D’Ostie-Racine, Léna & Dagenais, Christian & Ridde, Valéry
- 80-87 The use of evidence-based outcomes in systems and organizations providing services and supports to persons with intellectual disability
by van Loon, Jos H.M. & Bonham, Gordon S. & Peterson, Dale D. & Schalock, Robert L. & Claes, Claudia & Decramer, Adelien E.M.
- 88-96 Research on teacher education programs: Logic model approach
by Newton, Xiaoxia A. & Poon, Rebecca C. & Nunes, Nicole L. & Stone, Elisa M.
- 97-106 Enhancing sibling relationships to prevent adolescent problem behaviors: Theory, design and feasibility of Siblings Are Special
by Feinberg, Mark E. & Sakuma, Kari-Lyn & Hostetler, Michelle & McHale, Susan M.
- 107-114 Perspectives on housing among homeless emerging adults
by Ryan, Tiffany N. & Thompson, Sanna J.
- 115-123 Methods for evaluating educational programs: Does Writing Center Participation affect student achievement?
by Bredtmann, Julia & Crede, Carsten J. & Otten, Sebastian
- 124-135 Adaptation of a U.S. evidence-based Positive Prevention intervention for youth living with HIV/AIDS in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
by Parker, L. & Maman, S. & Pettifor, A. & Chalachala, J.L. & Edmonds, A. & Golin, C.E. & Moracco, K. & Behets, F.
- 136-144 Teaching a systematic and evidence-based approach in an ambivalent context: A case example from Israel
by Levin, Lia & Hamama, Liat
- 145-152 Why do women pay more than they should? A mixed methods study of the implementation gap in a policy to subsidize the costs of deliveries in Burkina Faso
by Ridde, Valéry & Kouanda, Seni & Yameogo, Maurice & Kadio, Kadidiatou & Bado, Aristide
- 153-156 Rethinking Evaluations of Health Equity Initiatives: An introduction to the special issue
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Tannahill, Carol
- 157-164 Getting real about policy and practice needs: Evaluation as a bridge between the problem and solution space
by Tannahill, Carol & Sridharan, Sanjeev
- 165-171 Seeing voices of health disparity: Evaluating arts projects as influence processes
by Parsons, Janet & Heus, Lineke & Moravac, Catherine
- 172-176 The case for spatial analysis in evaluation to reduce health inequities
by Koschinsky, Julia
- 177-183 The case for including reach as a key element of program theory
by Montague, Steve & Porteous, Nancy L.
- 184-190 Improving health equity through theory-informed evaluations: A look at housing first strategies, cross-sectoral health programs, and prostitution policy
by Dunn, James R. & van der Meulen, Emily & O’Campo, Patricia & Muntaner, Carles
- 191-197 Defining principles for good practice: Using case studies to inform health systems action on health inequalities
by Simpson, Sarah & Kelly, Michael P. & Morgan, Antony
- 198-203 Evaluating health inequity interventions: Applying a contextual (external) validity framework to programs funded by the Canadian Health Services Research Foundation
by Phillips, Kaye & Müller-Clemm, Werner & Ysselstein, Margaretha & Sachs, Jonathan
- 204-212 Towards a performance measurement system for health equity in a local health integration network
by Nakaima, April & Sridharan, Sanjeev & Gardner, Bob
- 213-217 Asking questions in the solution space: Methodological issues in evaluating equity
by Carden, Fred
2012, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 222-235 An application of the Impact Evaluation Process for designing a performance measurement and evaluation framework in K-12 environments
by Guerra-López, Ingrid & Toker, Sacip
- 236-245 Quality and rigor of the concept mapping methodology: A pooled study analysis
by Rosas, Scott R. & Kane, Mary
- 246-255 Exceeding parents’ expectations in Ear–Nose–Throat outpatient facilities: The development and analysis of a questionnaire
by Margaritis, Eleftherios & Katharaki, Maria & Katharakis, George
- 256-268 Beyond resistance: Exploring health managers’ propensity for participatory evaluation in a developing country
by Smits, Pernelle A. & Champagne, François & Farand, Lambert
- 269-272 An introduction to the Safe Schools/Healthy Students Initiative
by Modzeleski, William & Mathews-Younes, Anne & Arroyo, Carmen G. & Mannix, Danyelle & Wells, Michael E. & Hill, Gary & Yu, Ping & Murray, Stephen
- 273-279 Evaluation of a complex, multisite, multilevel grants initiative
by Rollison, Julia & Hill, Gary & Yu, Ping & Murray, Stephen & Mannix, Danyelle & Mathews-Younes, Anne & Wells, Michael E.
- 280-286 A mixed-method exploration of functioning in Safe Schools/Healthy Students partnerships
by Merrill, Marina L. & Taylor, Nicole L. & Martin, Alison J. & Maxim, Lauren A. & D’Ambrosio, Ryan & Gabriel, Roy M. & Wendt, Staci J. & Mannix, Danyelle & Wells, Michael E.
- 287-292 Correlates of perceived effectiveness of the Safe Schools/Healthy Students Initiative
by Ellis, Bruce & Alford, Aaron & Yu, Ping & Xiong, Sharon & Hill, Gary & Puckett, Marissa & Mannix, Danyelle & Wells, Michael E.
- 293-302 A national evaluation of Safe Schools/Healthy Students: Outcomes and influences
by Derzon, James H. & Yu, Ping & Ellis, Bruce & Xiong, Sharon & Arroyo, Carmen & Mannix, Danyelle & Wells, Michael E. & Hill, Gary & Rollison, Julia
2012, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-8 Predicting engagement in a transition to parenthood program for couples
by Brown, Louis D. & Feinberg, Mark E. & Kan, Marni L.
- 9-15 Organizational characteristics that foster early adoption of cultural and linguistic competence in outpatient substance abuse treatment in the United States
by Guerrero, Erick G.
- 16-24 Retaining clients in an outcome monitoring evaluation study: HIV prevention efforts in community settings
by Smith, Bryce D. & Kalayil, Elizabeth J. & Patel-Larson, Alpa & Chen, Brenda & Vaughan, Marla
- 25-33 Using GIS to enhance programs serving emancipated youth leaving foster care
by Batsche, Catherine J. & Reader, Steven
- 34-39 Analysing the effect of public health campaigns on reducing excess weight: A modelling approach for the Spanish Autonomous Region of the Community of Valencia
by Santonja, F.-J. & Morales, A. & Villanueva, R.-J. & Cortés, J.-C.
- 40-46 Evaluation of the Neurodegenerative Conditions Coordinated Care Program (NCCCP) in Western Australia: Barriers to better service provision
by Bahn, Susanne & Giles, Margaret
- 47-53 Benefits and costs associated with mutual-help community-based recovery homes: The Oxford House model
by Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Byro, Erik & Jason, Leonard A. & Ferrari, Joseph R. & Olson, Bradley
- 54-65 Process evaluation of a diversity training program: The value of a mixed method strategy
by Celik, Halime & Abma, Tineke A. & Klinge, Ineke & Widdershoven, Guy A.M.
- 66-77 Assessing state substance abuse prevention infrastructure through the lens of CSAP's Strategic Prevention Framework
by Piper, Douglas & Stein-Seroussi, Al & Flewelling, Robert & Orwin, Robert G. & Buchanan, Rebecca
- 78-87 Designing and implementing an evaluation of a national work support program
by Ng, Irene Y.H. & Ho, Kong Weng & Nesamani, Tharmalingam & Lee, Alex & Liang, Ngiam Tee
- 88-96 Process evaluation of an environmental walking and healthy eating pilot in small rural worksites
by Devine, Carol M. & Maley, Mary & Farrell, Tracy J. & Warren, Barbour & Sadigov, Shamil & Carroll, Johanna
- 97-104 Relational responsibilities in responsive evaluation
by Visse, Merel & Abma, Tineke A. & Widdershoven, Guy A.M.
- 105-112 Using agency data for evidence-based programming: A university–agency collaboration
by Fitch, Dale & Grogan-Kaylor, Andrew
- 113-123 A community prevention model to prevent children from inhaling and ingesting harmful legal products
by Johnson, K.W. & Grube, J.W. & Ogilvie, K.A. & Collins, D. & Courser, M. & Dirks, L.G. & Ogilvie, D. & Driscoll, D.
- 124-132 Understanding the “what should be condition” in needs assessment data
by White, Jeffry L. & Altschuld, James W.
- 133-138 Evaluation of a system designed to link people living with HIV/AIDS with mental health services at an AIDS-service organization
by Feldman, Matthew B. & Weinberg, Gregg S. & Wu, Elwin
- 139-147 Introduction
by Baizerman, Michael
- 148-153 Challenging the international peacebuilding evaluation discourse with qualitative methodologies
by Denskus, Tobias
- 154-160 Humanitarian action in developing countries: Who evaluates who?
by Pérouse de Montclos, Marc-Antoine
- 161-170 War outside, ceasefire inside: An analysis of the performance appraisal system of a public hospital in a zone of conflict
by Giangreco, Antonio & Carugati, Andrea & Sebastiano, Antonio & Tamimi, Hadeel Al
- 171-179 Approaches and challenges in evaluating measures taken against right-wing extremism
by Hirschi, Christian & Widmer, Thomas
- 180-188 Short-term consultancy and collaborative evaluation in a post-conflict and humanitarian setting: Lessons from Afghanistan
by Ridde, Valéry & Goossens, Sylvie & Shakir, Sahibullah
- 189-198 Conducting evaluation in contested terrain: Challenges, methodology and approach in an American context
by Cohen, Barry B.
- 199-205 “Show me your impact”: Evaluating transitional justice in contested spaces
by Duggan, Colleen
- 206-217 Being practical, being safe: Doing evaluations in contested spaces
by Roholt, Ross VeLure & Baizerman, Michael
November 2011, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 323-332 Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?
by Lenihan, Helena
- 333-342 Targeting the worst-off for free health care: A process evaluation in Burkina Faso
by Ridde, Valéry & Yaogo, Maurice & Kafando, Yamba & Kadio, Kadidiatou & Ouedraogo, Moctar & Bicaba, Abel & Haddad, Slim
- 343-352 Optimizing an immersion ESL curriculum using analytic hierarchy process
by Tang, Hui-Wen Vivian
- 353-355 Research on implementing evidence-based practices in community-based addiction treatment programs: Policy and program implications
by Lundgren, Lena M. & Rieckmann, Traci
- 356-365 Community-based addiction treatment staff attitudes about the usefulness of evidence-based addiction treatment and CBO organizational linkages to research institutions
by Lundgren, Lena & Krull, Ivy & Zerden, Lisa de Saxe & McCarty, Dennis
- 366-374 Employing policy and purchasing levers to increase the use of evidence-based practices in community-based substance abuse treatment settings: Reports from single state authorities
by Rieckmann, Traci R. & Kovas, Anne E. & Cassidy, Elaine F. & McCarty, Dennis
- 375-381 Barriers to the implementation of medication-assisted treatment for substance use disorders: The importance of funding policies and medical infrastructure
by Knudsen, Hannah K. & Abraham, Amanda J. & Oser, Carrie B.
- 382-389 Barriers to implementing evidence-based practices in addiction treatment programs: Comparing staff reports on Motivational Interviewing, Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach, Assertive Community Treatment, and Cognitive-behavioral Therapy
by Amodeo, M. & Lundgren, L. & Cohen, A. & Rose, D. & Chassler, D. & Beltrame, C. & D'Ippolito, M.
- 390-398 Using a NIATx based local learning collaborative for performance improvement
by Roosa, Mathew & Scripa, Joseph S. & Zastowny, Thomas R. & Ford II, James H.
- 399-406 HIV rapid testing in substance abuse treatment: Implementation following a clinical trial
by Haynes, L.F. & Korte, J.E. & Holmes, B.E. & Gooden, L. & Matheson, T. & Feaster, D.J. & Leff, J.A. & Wilson, L. & Metsch, L.R. & Schackman, B.R.
August 2011, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 163-173 Territorial impact assessment: Integrating territorial aspects in sectoral policies
by Golobic, Mojca & Marot, Naja
- 174-184 Application of logic models in a large scientific research program
by O'Keefe, Christine M. & Head, Richard J.
- 185-195 Enabling multi-faceted measures of success for protected area management in Trinidad and Tobago
by Granderson, Ainka A.
- 196-205 The evaluation of the PACA regional public health plan: Reconciling the managerial, scientific and democratic finalities
by Jabot, Françoise & Turgeon, Jean & Carbonnel, Léopold
- 206-216 Self-evaluation of assessment programs: A cross-case analysis
by Baartman, Liesbeth K.J. & Prins, Frans J. & Kirschner, Paul A. & van der Vleuten, Cees P.M.
- 217-227 A mixed method study of propensity for participatory evaluation
by Smits, Pernelle A. & Champagne, François & Brodeur, Jean-Marc
- 228-235 Using hybrid models to support the development of organizational evaluation capacity: A case narrative
by Bourgeois, Isabelle & Hart, Rebecca E. & Townsend, Shannon H. & Gagné, Marc
- 236-245 Survival of the fittest: Capacity building for small nonprofit organizations
by Kapucu, Naim & Healy, Bridget F. & Arslan, Tolga
- 246-253 The role of community context in planning and implementing community-based health promotion projects
by Kegler, Michelle C. & Rigler, Jessica & Honeycutt, Sally
- 254-265 Traditional birth attendant training and local birthing practices in India
by Saravanan, Sheela & Turrell, Gavin & Johnson, Helen & Fraser, Jenny & Patterson, Carla
- 266-272 Volunteer and user evaluation of the National Sexual Assault Online Hotline
by Finn, Jerry & Garner, Michelle D. & Wilson, Jen
- 273-282 Evidence-based practices in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities: An international consensus approach
by Schalock, Robert L. & Verdugo, Miguel Angel & Gomez, Laura E.
- 283-291 Team factors that predict to sustainability indicators for community-based prevention teams
by Perkins, Daniel F. & Feinberg, Mark E. & Greenberg, Mark T. & Johnson, Lesley E. & Chilenski, Sarah Meyer & Mincemoyer, Claudia C. & Spoth, Richard L.
- 292-302 Message and price components of Family Caps: Experimental evidence from New Jersey
by Jagannathan, Radha & Camasso, Michael J.
- 303-315 Evaluability Assessment of an immunization improvement strategy in rural Burkina Faso: Intervention theory versus reality, information need and evaluations
by Sanou, Aboubakary & Kouyaté, Bocar & Bibeau, Gilles & Nguyen, Vinh-Kim
- 316-321 New Jersey Children's Behavioral Healthcare System: Cross service delivery planning for transitional population of youth (ages 16 and 18+ years)
by McGill, Kenneth & McGill, Scott A.
May 2011, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 79-86 Assessing vital signs: Applying two participatory evaluation frameworks to the evaluation of a college of nursing
by Connors, Susan C. & Magilvy, Joan K.
- 87-96 Contemporary options for longitudinal follow-up: Lessons learned from a cohort of urban adolescents
by Tobler, Amy L. & Komro, Kelli A.
- 97-104 Cost-effectiveness of targeted versus tailored interventions to promote mammography screening among women military veterans in the United States
by Lairson, David R. & Chan, Wen & Chang, Yu-Chia & del Junco, Deborah J. & Vernon, Sally W.
- 105-112 Implementation of an evidence-based modified therapeutic community: Staff and resident perspectives
by Tuchman, Ellen & Sarasohn, M. Kim
- 113-123 Participatory evaluation and process use within a social aid organization for at-risk families and youth
by Jacob, Steve & Ouvrard, Laurence & Bélanger, Jean-François
- 124-134 Promising practices for delivery of court-supervised substance abuse treatment: Perspectives from six high-performing California counties operating Proposition 36
by Evans, Elizabeth & Anglin, M. Douglas & Urada, Darren & Yang, Joy
- 135-146 Ten steps to making evaluation matter
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Nakaima, April
- 147-153 Clinical and programmatic costs of implementing colorectal cancer screening: Evaluation of five programs
by Subramanian, Sujha & Tangka, Florence K.L. & Hoover, Sonja & DeGroff, Amy & Royalty, Janet & Seeff, Laura C.
- 154-159 An assessment scale of ECB: Perspectives from the faculty and staff of technical colleges in Taiwan
by Tseng, Shu-Hui
- 160-161 M. Bornstein, L.V. Hedges, J.P.T. Higgins and H.R. Rothstein, Introduction to Meta-Analysis , Wiley, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom (2009) ISBN:978-0-470-05724-7, 421 pp., $US 70.00 Hardcover
by Coryn, Chris L.S.
February 2011, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-12 Working with evaluation stakeholders: A rationale, step-wise approach and toolkit
by Bryson, John M. & Patton, Michael Quinn & Bowman, Ruth A.
- 13-20 Federally sponsored multidisciplinary research centers: Learning, evaluation, and vicious circles
by Youtie, Jan & Corley, Elizabeth A.
- 21-28 A proposed model for the analysis and interpretation of focus groups in evaluation research
by Massey, Oliver T.
- 29-36 A community planning process for the implementation of evidence-based practice
by Rugs, Deborah & Hills, Holly A. & Moore, Kathleen A. & Peters, Roger H.
- 37-50 Performance evaluation of extension education centers in universities based on the balanced scorecard
by Wu, Hung-Yi & Lin, Yi-Kuei & Chang, Chi-Hsiang
- 51-59 Factors affecting members' evaluation of agri-business ventures' effectiveness
by Hashemi, Seyyed Mahmoud & Hedjazi, Yousef
- 60-68 From policy to practice: A program logic approach to describing the implementation of early intervention services for children with physical disability
by Ziviani, Jenny & Darlington, Yvonne & Feeney, Rachel & Head, Brian
- 69-78 Program theory evaluation: Logic analysis
by Brousselle, Astrid & Champagne, François
November 2010, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 333-342 Cybernetics: A possible solution for the "knowledge gap" between "external" and "internal" in evaluation processes
by Levin-Rozalis, Miri
- 343-348 Use of the Nominal Group Technique (NGT) to understand the perceptions of the healthiness of foods associated with African Americans
by Jefferson, Wendy K. & Zunker, Christie & Feucht, Jennifer C. & Fitzpatrick, Stephanie L. & Greene, Lori F. & Shewchuk, Richard M. & Baskin, Monica L. & Walton, Norman W. & Phillips, Beatrice & Ard, Jamy D.
- 349-355 Research collaboration in the discovery, development, and delivery networks of a statewide cancer coalition
by Provan, Keith G. & Leischow, Scott J. & Keagy, Judith & Nodora, Jesse
- 356-364 Program theory and logic model to address the co-occurrence of domestic violence and child maltreatment
by Hill, Janice R. & Thies, Jeanie
- 365-372 Challenges and strategies in applying performance measurement to federal public health programs
by DeGroff, Amy & Schooley, Michael & Chapel, Thomas & Poister, Theodore H.
- 373-378 Evaluation of program performance and expenditures in a report of performance measures (RPM) via a case study of two Florida county tuberculosis programs
by Phillips, V.L. & Teweldemedhin, B. & Ahmedov, S. & Cobb, J. & McNabb, S.J.N.
- 379-385 Lay counsellor-based risk reduction intervention with HIV positive diagnosed patients at public HIV counselling and testing sites in Mpumalanga, South Africa
by Peltzer, Karl & Tabane, Cily & Matseke, Gladys & Simbayi, Leickness
- 386-393 Phoenix Rising: Use of a participatory approach to evaluate a federally funded HIV, Hepatitis and substance abuse prevention program
by Dryden, Eileen & Hyde, Justeen & Livny, Ayala & Tula, Monique
- 394-402 Evaluating an HIV and AIDS Community Training Partnership Program in five diamond mining communities in South Africa
by Rispel, L.C. & Peltzer, K. & Nkomo, N. & Molomo, B.
- 403-409 Effects of receiving additional off-site services on abstinence from illicit drug use among men on methadone: A longitudinal study
by Wu, Elwin & El-Bassel, Nabila & Gilbert, Louisa & Chang, Mingway & Sanders, Glorice
- 410-417 Relationship between perceived improvement and treatment satisfaction among clients of a methadone maintenance program
by Perreault, Michel & White, Noé Djawn & Fabrès, Éric & Landry, Michel & Anestin, Annélie S. & Rabouin, Daniel
- 418-427 Estrangement factors associated with addiction to alcohol and drugs among homeless youth in three U.S. cities
by Thompson, Sanna & Jun, Jina & Bender, Kimberly & Ferguson, Kristin M. & Pollio, David E.
- 428-435 Community health promotion: A framework to facilitate and evaluate supportive social environments for health
by Wagemakers, Annemarie & Vaandrager, Lenneke & Koelen, Maria A. & Saan, Hans & Leeuwis, Cees
- 436-445 Evaluating cohort and intervention effects on black adolescents' ethnic-racial identity: A cognitive-cultural approach
by Whaley, Arthur L. & McQueen, John P.
- 446-456 Studies of "supported" and "supportive" housing: A comprehensive review of model descriptions and measurement
by Tabol, Charity & Drebing, Charles & Rosenheck, Robert
- 457-467 Comparing and contrasting poverty reduction performance of social welfare programs across jurisdictions in Canada using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA): An exploratory study of the era of devolution
by Habibov, Nazim N. & Fan, Lida
- 468-476 A strategy to assist management in workforce engagement and employee retention in the high tech engineering environment
by Kennedy, Elizabeth & Daim, Tugrul U.
- 477-486 Theory underlying a national teacher evaluation program
by Taut, Sandy & Santelices, Verónica & Araya, Carolina & Manzi, Jorge
- 487-497 Evaluating a national science and technology program using the human capital and relational asset perspectives
by Hung, Chia-Liang & Chou, Jerome Chih-Lung & Roan, Hung-Wei
- 498-510 Redesigning and aligning assessment and evaluation for a federally funded math and science teacher educational program
by Hardré, Patricia L. & Slater, Janis & Nanny, Mark
August 2010, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 205-214 The bottom-up approach to integrative validity: A new perspective for program evaluation
by Chen, Huey T.
- 215-222 Validating an evaluation checklist using a mixed method design
by Martz, Wes
- 223-233 Evaluation for community-based programs: The integration of logic models and factor analysis
by Helitzer, Deborah & Hollis, Christine & Hernandez, Brisa Urquieta de & Sanders, Margaret & Roybal, Suzanne & Van Deusen, Ian
- 234-237 Validating self-reports of illegal drug use to evaluate National Drug Control Policy: A reanalysis and critique
by Magura, Stephen
- 238-245 Participation of marginalized groups in evaluation: Mission impossible?
by Baur, Vivianne E. & Abma, Tineke A. & Widdershoven, Guy A.M.
- 246-254 Measuring the performance of police forces in Taiwan using data envelopment analysis
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Chen, Ming-Shiun & Yeh, Jin-Yii
- 255-263 Improving social competence through character education
by Cheung, Chau-kiu & Lee, Tak-yan
- 264-275 Neighbourhood planning improvement: Physical attributes, cognitive and affective evaluation and activities in two neighbourhoods in Rome
by Aiello, Antonio & Ardone, Rita Grazia & Scopelliti, Massimiliano
- 276-277 D.M. Mertens, Transformative Research and Evaluation , The Guilford Press, New York, London (2009) ISBN 978-1-59385-302-0 402 pp., US$ 39.00 Paperback
by Baur, Vivianne E.
- 278-280 Issues in program planning and evaluation with immigrant children and families involved in the child welfare system
by Dettlaff, Alan J. & Lincroft, Yali
- 281-287 Beyond status: Seeing the whole child
by Morrison, Angela D. & Thronson, David B.
- 288-293 Double risk: Immigrant mothers, domestic violence and public child welfare services in New York City
by Earner, Ilze
- 294-302 Sibling caretaking in immigrant families: Understanding cultural practices to inform child welfare practice and evaluation
by Hafford, Carol
- 303-310 Adapting systems of care for child welfare practice with immigrant Latino children and families
by Dettlaff, Alan J. & Rycraft, Joan R.
- 311-316 Child human trafficking victims: Challenges for the child welfare system
by Fong, Rowena & Berger Cardoso, Jodi
- 317-323 Factors associated with service use among immigrants in the child welfare system
by Rajendran, Khushmand & Chemtob, Claude M.
- 324-332 Challenges to parenting in a new culture: Implications for child and family welfare
by Lewig, Kerry & Arney, Fiona & Salveron, Mary
May 2010, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 67-80 Using a systems orientation and foundational theory to enhance theory-driven human service program evaluations
by Wasserman, Deborah L.
- 81-90 Gender differences in client-provider relationship as active ingredient in substance abuse treatment
by Marsh, Jeanne C. & Shin, Hee-Choon & Cao, Dingcai
- 91-97 Evaluating Canada's Compassionate Care Benefit using a utilization-focused evaluation framework: Successful strategies and prerequisite conditions
by Williams, Allison M.
- 98-112 Peer-led interventions to reduce HIV risk of youth: A review
by Maticka-Tyndale, Eleanor & Barnett, Jessica Penwell
- 113-119 A pilot evaluation of the Family Caregiver Support Program
by Chen, Ya-Mei & Hedrick, Susan C. & Young, Heather M.
- 120-127 Facilitating evaluations of innovative, competence-based assessments: Creating understanding and involving multiple stakeholders
by Gulikers, Judith T.M. & Baartman, Liesbeth K.J. & Biemans, Harm J.A.
- 128-137 Multiple Choice Knapsack Problem: Example of planning choice in transportation
by Zhong, Tao & Young, Rhonda
- 138-146 Using face validity to recognize empirical community observations
by Gaber, John & Gaber, Sharon L.
- 147-154 Using the Delphi method to engage stakeholders: A comparison of two studies
by Geist, Monica R.
- 155-158 Environmental education evaluation: Time to reflect, time for change
by Crohn, Kara & Birnbaum, Matthew
- 159-164 Challenges and opportunities for evaluating environmental education programs
by Carleton-Hug, Annelise & Hug, J. William
- 165-171 Blazing an evaluation pathway: Lessons learned from applying utilization-focused evaluation to a conservation education program
by Flowers, Alice B.
- 172-177 Building environmental educators' evaluation capacity through distance education
by Fleming, M. Lynette & Easton, Janice
- 178-179 An introduction to My Environmental Education Evaluation Resource Assistant (MEERA), a web-based resource for self-directed learning about environmental education program evaluation
by Zint, Michaela
- 180-185 Environmental education evaluation: Reinterpreting education as a strategy for meeting mission
by Heimlich, Joe E.
- 186-190 The evolution of Rare Pride: Using evaluation to drive adaptive management in a biodiversity conservation organization
by Jenks, Brett & Vaughan, Peter W. & Butler, Paul J.
- 191-193 Interview with Brett Jenks, President & CEO, Rare
by Birnbaum, Matthew
- 194-196 Challenges for environmental education evaluation
by Monroe, Martha C.
- 197-200 Serving the public good
by Greene, Jennifer C.