Evaluation and Program Planning
2012, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 34-39 Analysing the effect of public health campaigns on reducing excess weight: A modelling approach for the Spanish Autonomous Region of the Community of Valencia
by Santonja, F.-J. & Morales, A. & Villanueva, R.-J. & Cortés, J.-C.
- 40-46 Evaluation of the Neurodegenerative Conditions Coordinated Care Program (NCCCP) in Western Australia: Barriers to better service provision
by Bahn, Susanne & Giles, Margaret
- 47-53 Benefits and costs associated with mutual-help community-based recovery homes: The Oxford House model
by Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Byro, Erik & Jason, Leonard A. & Ferrari, Joseph R. & Olson, Bradley
- 54-65 Process evaluation of a diversity training program: The value of a mixed method strategy
by Celik, Halime & Abma, Tineke A. & Klinge, Ineke & Widdershoven, Guy A.M.
- 66-77 Assessing state substance abuse prevention infrastructure through the lens of CSAP's Strategic Prevention Framework
by Piper, Douglas & Stein-Seroussi, Al & Flewelling, Robert & Orwin, Robert G. & Buchanan, Rebecca
- 78-87 Designing and implementing an evaluation of a national work support program
by Ng, Irene Y.H. & Ho, Kong Weng & Nesamani, Tharmalingam & Lee, Alex & Liang, Ngiam Tee
- 88-96 Process evaluation of an environmental walking and healthy eating pilot in small rural worksites
by Devine, Carol M. & Maley, Mary & Farrell, Tracy J. & Warren, Barbour & Sadigov, Shamil & Carroll, Johanna
- 97-104 Relational responsibilities in responsive evaluation
by Visse, Merel & Abma, Tineke A. & Widdershoven, Guy A.M.
- 105-112 Using agency data for evidence-based programming: A university–agency collaboration
by Fitch, Dale & Grogan-Kaylor, Andrew
- 113-123 A community prevention model to prevent children from inhaling and ingesting harmful legal products
by Johnson, K.W. & Grube, J.W. & Ogilvie, K.A. & Collins, D. & Courser, M. & Dirks, L.G. & Ogilvie, D. & Driscoll, D.
- 124-132 Understanding the “what should be condition” in needs assessment data
by White, Jeffry L. & Altschuld, James W.
- 133-138 Evaluation of a system designed to link people living with HIV/AIDS with mental health services at an AIDS-service organization
by Feldman, Matthew B. & Weinberg, Gregg S. & Wu, Elwin
- 139-147 Introduction
by Baizerman, Michael
- 148-153 Challenging the international peacebuilding evaluation discourse with qualitative methodologies
by Denskus, Tobias
- 154-160 Humanitarian action in developing countries: Who evaluates who?
by Pérouse de Montclos, Marc-Antoine
- 161-170 War outside, ceasefire inside: An analysis of the performance appraisal system of a public hospital in a zone of conflict
by Giangreco, Antonio & Carugati, Andrea & Sebastiano, Antonio & Tamimi, Hadeel Al
- 171-179 Approaches and challenges in evaluating measures taken against right-wing extremism
by Hirschi, Christian & Widmer, Thomas
- 180-188 Short-term consultancy and collaborative evaluation in a post-conflict and humanitarian setting: Lessons from Afghanistan
by Ridde, Valéry & Goossens, Sylvie & Shakir, Sahibullah
- 189-198 Conducting evaluation in contested terrain: Challenges, methodology and approach in an American context
by Cohen, Barry B.
- 199-205 “Show me your impact”: Evaluating transitional justice in contested spaces
by Duggan, Colleen
- 206-217 Being practical, being safe: Doing evaluations in contested spaces
by Roholt, Ross VeLure & Baizerman, Michael
November 2011, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 323-332 Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?
by Lenihan, Helena
- 333-342 Targeting the worst-off for free health care: A process evaluation in Burkina Faso
by Ridde, Valéry & Yaogo, Maurice & Kafando, Yamba & Kadio, Kadidiatou & Ouedraogo, Moctar & Bicaba, Abel & Haddad, Slim
- 343-352 Optimizing an immersion ESL curriculum using analytic hierarchy process
by Tang, Hui-Wen Vivian
- 353-355 Research on implementing evidence-based practices in community-based addiction treatment programs: Policy and program implications
by Lundgren, Lena M. & Rieckmann, Traci
- 356-365 Community-based addiction treatment staff attitudes about the usefulness of evidence-based addiction treatment and CBO organizational linkages to research institutions
by Lundgren, Lena & Krull, Ivy & Zerden, Lisa de Saxe & McCarty, Dennis
- 366-374 Employing policy and purchasing levers to increase the use of evidence-based practices in community-based substance abuse treatment settings: Reports from single state authorities
by Rieckmann, Traci R. & Kovas, Anne E. & Cassidy, Elaine F. & McCarty, Dennis
- 375-381 Barriers to the implementation of medication-assisted treatment for substance use disorders: The importance of funding policies and medical infrastructure
by Knudsen, Hannah K. & Abraham, Amanda J. & Oser, Carrie B.
- 382-389 Barriers to implementing evidence-based practices in addiction treatment programs: Comparing staff reports on Motivational Interviewing, Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach, Assertive Community Treatment, and Cognitive-behavioral Therapy
by Amodeo, M. & Lundgren, L. & Cohen, A. & Rose, D. & Chassler, D. & Beltrame, C. & D'Ippolito, M.
- 390-398 Using a NIATx based local learning collaborative for performance improvement
by Roosa, Mathew & Scripa, Joseph S. & Zastowny, Thomas R. & Ford II, James H.
- 399-406 HIV rapid testing in substance abuse treatment: Implementation following a clinical trial
by Haynes, L.F. & Korte, J.E. & Holmes, B.E. & Gooden, L. & Matheson, T. & Feaster, D.J. & Leff, J.A. & Wilson, L. & Metsch, L.R. & Schackman, B.R.
August 2011, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 163-173 Territorial impact assessment: Integrating territorial aspects in sectoral policies
by Golobic, Mojca & Marot, Naja
- 174-184 Application of logic models in a large scientific research program
by O'Keefe, Christine M. & Head, Richard J.
- 185-195 Enabling multi-faceted measures of success for protected area management in Trinidad and Tobago
by Granderson, Ainka A.
- 196-205 The evaluation of the PACA regional public health plan: Reconciling the managerial, scientific and democratic finalities
by Jabot, Françoise & Turgeon, Jean & Carbonnel, Léopold
- 206-216 Self-evaluation of assessment programs: A cross-case analysis
by Baartman, Liesbeth K.J. & Prins, Frans J. & Kirschner, Paul A. & van der Vleuten, Cees P.M.
- 217-227 A mixed method study of propensity for participatory evaluation
by Smits, Pernelle A. & Champagne, François & Brodeur, Jean-Marc
- 228-235 Using hybrid models to support the development of organizational evaluation capacity: A case narrative
by Bourgeois, Isabelle & Hart, Rebecca E. & Townsend, Shannon H. & Gagné, Marc
- 236-245 Survival of the fittest: Capacity building for small nonprofit organizations
by Kapucu, Naim & Healy, Bridget F. & Arslan, Tolga
- 246-253 The role of community context in planning and implementing community-based health promotion projects
by Kegler, Michelle C. & Rigler, Jessica & Honeycutt, Sally
- 254-265 Traditional birth attendant training and local birthing practices in India
by Saravanan, Sheela & Turrell, Gavin & Johnson, Helen & Fraser, Jenny & Patterson, Carla
- 266-272 Volunteer and user evaluation of the National Sexual Assault Online Hotline
by Finn, Jerry & Garner, Michelle D. & Wilson, Jen
- 273-282 Evidence-based practices in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities: An international consensus approach
by Schalock, Robert L. & Verdugo, Miguel Angel & Gomez, Laura E.
- 283-291 Team factors that predict to sustainability indicators for community-based prevention teams
by Perkins, Daniel F. & Feinberg, Mark E. & Greenberg, Mark T. & Johnson, Lesley E. & Chilenski, Sarah Meyer & Mincemoyer, Claudia C. & Spoth, Richard L.
- 292-302 Message and price components of Family Caps: Experimental evidence from New Jersey
by Jagannathan, Radha & Camasso, Michael J.
- 303-315 Evaluability Assessment of an immunization improvement strategy in rural Burkina Faso: Intervention theory versus reality, information need and evaluations
by Sanou, Aboubakary & Kouyaté, Bocar & Bibeau, Gilles & Nguyen, Vinh-Kim
- 316-321 New Jersey Children's Behavioral Healthcare System: Cross service delivery planning for transitional population of youth (ages 16 and 18+ years)
by McGill, Kenneth & McGill, Scott A.
May 2011, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 79-86 Assessing vital signs: Applying two participatory evaluation frameworks to the evaluation of a college of nursing
by Connors, Susan C. & Magilvy, Joan K.
- 87-96 Contemporary options for longitudinal follow-up: Lessons learned from a cohort of urban adolescents
by Tobler, Amy L. & Komro, Kelli A.
- 97-104 Cost-effectiveness of targeted versus tailored interventions to promote mammography screening among women military veterans in the United States
by Lairson, David R. & Chan, Wen & Chang, Yu-Chia & del Junco, Deborah J. & Vernon, Sally W.
- 105-112 Implementation of an evidence-based modified therapeutic community: Staff and resident perspectives
by Tuchman, Ellen & Sarasohn, M. Kim
- 113-123 Participatory evaluation and process use within a social aid organization for at-risk families and youth
by Jacob, Steve & Ouvrard, Laurence & Bélanger, Jean-François
- 124-134 Promising practices for delivery of court-supervised substance abuse treatment: Perspectives from six high-performing California counties operating Proposition 36
by Evans, Elizabeth & Anglin, M. Douglas & Urada, Darren & Yang, Joy
- 135-146 Ten steps to making evaluation matter
by Sridharan, Sanjeev & Nakaima, April
- 147-153 Clinical and programmatic costs of implementing colorectal cancer screening: Evaluation of five programs
by Subramanian, Sujha & Tangka, Florence K.L. & Hoover, Sonja & DeGroff, Amy & Royalty, Janet & Seeff, Laura C.
- 154-159 An assessment scale of ECB: Perspectives from the faculty and staff of technical colleges in Taiwan
by Tseng, Shu-Hui
- 160-161 M. Bornstein, L.V. Hedges, J.P.T. Higgins and H.R. Rothstein, Introduction to Meta-Analysis , Wiley, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom (2009) ISBN:978-0-470-05724-7, 421 pp., $US 70.00 Hardcover
by Coryn, Chris L.S.
February 2011, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-12 Working with evaluation stakeholders: A rationale, step-wise approach and toolkit
by Bryson, John M. & Patton, Michael Quinn & Bowman, Ruth A.
- 13-20 Federally sponsored multidisciplinary research centers: Learning, evaluation, and vicious circles
by Youtie, Jan & Corley, Elizabeth A.
- 21-28 A proposed model for the analysis and interpretation of focus groups in evaluation research
by Massey, Oliver T.
- 29-36 A community planning process for the implementation of evidence-based practice
by Rugs, Deborah & Hills, Holly A. & Moore, Kathleen A. & Peters, Roger H.
- 37-50 Performance evaluation of extension education centers in universities based on the balanced scorecard
by Wu, Hung-Yi & Lin, Yi-Kuei & Chang, Chi-Hsiang
- 51-59 Factors affecting members' evaluation of agri-business ventures' effectiveness
by Hashemi, Seyyed Mahmoud & Hedjazi, Yousef
- 60-68 From policy to practice: A program logic approach to describing the implementation of early intervention services for children with physical disability
by Ziviani, Jenny & Darlington, Yvonne & Feeney, Rachel & Head, Brian
- 69-78 Program theory evaluation: Logic analysis
by Brousselle, Astrid & Champagne, François
November 2010, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 333-342 Cybernetics: A possible solution for the "knowledge gap" between "external" and "internal" in evaluation processes
by Levin-Rozalis, Miri
- 343-348 Use of the Nominal Group Technique (NGT) to understand the perceptions of the healthiness of foods associated with African Americans
by Jefferson, Wendy K. & Zunker, Christie & Feucht, Jennifer C. & Fitzpatrick, Stephanie L. & Greene, Lori F. & Shewchuk, Richard M. & Baskin, Monica L. & Walton, Norman W. & Phillips, Beatrice & Ard, Jamy D.
- 349-355 Research collaboration in the discovery, development, and delivery networks of a statewide cancer coalition
by Provan, Keith G. & Leischow, Scott J. & Keagy, Judith & Nodora, Jesse
- 356-364 Program theory and logic model to address the co-occurrence of domestic violence and child maltreatment
by Hill, Janice R. & Thies, Jeanie
- 365-372 Challenges and strategies in applying performance measurement to federal public health programs
by DeGroff, Amy & Schooley, Michael & Chapel, Thomas & Poister, Theodore H.
- 373-378 Evaluation of program performance and expenditures in a report of performance measures (RPM) via a case study of two Florida county tuberculosis programs
by Phillips, V.L. & Teweldemedhin, B. & Ahmedov, S. & Cobb, J. & McNabb, S.J.N.
- 379-385 Lay counsellor-based risk reduction intervention with HIV positive diagnosed patients at public HIV counselling and testing sites in Mpumalanga, South Africa
by Peltzer, Karl & Tabane, Cily & Matseke, Gladys & Simbayi, Leickness
- 386-393 Phoenix Rising: Use of a participatory approach to evaluate a federally funded HIV, Hepatitis and substance abuse prevention program
by Dryden, Eileen & Hyde, Justeen & Livny, Ayala & Tula, Monique
- 394-402 Evaluating an HIV and AIDS Community Training Partnership Program in five diamond mining communities in South Africa
by Rispel, L.C. & Peltzer, K. & Nkomo, N. & Molomo, B.
- 403-409 Effects of receiving additional off-site services on abstinence from illicit drug use among men on methadone: A longitudinal study
by Wu, Elwin & El-Bassel, Nabila & Gilbert, Louisa & Chang, Mingway & Sanders, Glorice
- 410-417 Relationship between perceived improvement and treatment satisfaction among clients of a methadone maintenance program
by Perreault, Michel & White, Noé Djawn & Fabrès, Éric & Landry, Michel & Anestin, Annélie S. & Rabouin, Daniel
- 418-427 Estrangement factors associated with addiction to alcohol and drugs among homeless youth in three U.S. cities
by Thompson, Sanna & Jun, Jina & Bender, Kimberly & Ferguson, Kristin M. & Pollio, David E.
- 428-435 Community health promotion: A framework to facilitate and evaluate supportive social environments for health
by Wagemakers, Annemarie & Vaandrager, Lenneke & Koelen, Maria A. & Saan, Hans & Leeuwis, Cees
- 436-445 Evaluating cohort and intervention effects on black adolescents' ethnic-racial identity: A cognitive-cultural approach
by Whaley, Arthur L. & McQueen, John P.
- 446-456 Studies of "supported" and "supportive" housing: A comprehensive review of model descriptions and measurement
by Tabol, Charity & Drebing, Charles & Rosenheck, Robert
- 457-467 Comparing and contrasting poverty reduction performance of social welfare programs across jurisdictions in Canada using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA): An exploratory study of the era of devolution
by Habibov, Nazim N. & Fan, Lida
- 468-476 A strategy to assist management in workforce engagement and employee retention in the high tech engineering environment
by Kennedy, Elizabeth & Daim, Tugrul U.
- 477-486 Theory underlying a national teacher evaluation program
by Taut, Sandy & Santelices, Verónica & Araya, Carolina & Manzi, Jorge
- 487-497 Evaluating a national science and technology program using the human capital and relational asset perspectives
by Hung, Chia-Liang & Chou, Jerome Chih-Lung & Roan, Hung-Wei
- 498-510 Redesigning and aligning assessment and evaluation for a federally funded math and science teacher educational program
by Hardré, Patricia L. & Slater, Janis & Nanny, Mark
August 2010, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 205-214 The bottom-up approach to integrative validity: A new perspective for program evaluation
by Chen, Huey T.
- 215-222 Validating an evaluation checklist using a mixed method design
by Martz, Wes
- 223-233 Evaluation for community-based programs: The integration of logic models and factor analysis
by Helitzer, Deborah & Hollis, Christine & Hernandez, Brisa Urquieta de & Sanders, Margaret & Roybal, Suzanne & Van Deusen, Ian
- 234-237 Validating self-reports of illegal drug use to evaluate National Drug Control Policy: A reanalysis and critique
by Magura, Stephen
- 238-245 Participation of marginalized groups in evaluation: Mission impossible?
by Baur, Vivianne E. & Abma, Tineke A. & Widdershoven, Guy A.M.
- 246-254 Measuring the performance of police forces in Taiwan using data envelopment analysis
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Chen, Ming-Shiun & Yeh, Jin-Yii
- 255-263 Improving social competence through character education
by Cheung, Chau-kiu & Lee, Tak-yan
- 264-275 Neighbourhood planning improvement: Physical attributes, cognitive and affective evaluation and activities in two neighbourhoods in Rome
by Aiello, Antonio & Ardone, Rita Grazia & Scopelliti, Massimiliano
- 276-277 D.M. Mertens, Transformative Research and Evaluation , The Guilford Press, New York, London (2009) ISBN 978-1-59385-302-0 402 pp., US$ 39.00 Paperback
by Baur, Vivianne E.
- 278-280 Issues in program planning and evaluation with immigrant children and families involved in the child welfare system
by Dettlaff, Alan J. & Lincroft, Yali
- 281-287 Beyond status: Seeing the whole child
by Morrison, Angela D. & Thronson, David B.
- 288-293 Double risk: Immigrant mothers, domestic violence and public child welfare services in New York City
by Earner, Ilze
- 294-302 Sibling caretaking in immigrant families: Understanding cultural practices to inform child welfare practice and evaluation
by Hafford, Carol
- 303-310 Adapting systems of care for child welfare practice with immigrant Latino children and families
by Dettlaff, Alan J. & Rycraft, Joan R.
- 311-316 Child human trafficking victims: Challenges for the child welfare system
by Fong, Rowena & Berger Cardoso, Jodi
- 317-323 Factors associated with service use among immigrants in the child welfare system
by Rajendran, Khushmand & Chemtob, Claude M.
- 324-332 Challenges to parenting in a new culture: Implications for child and family welfare
by Lewig, Kerry & Arney, Fiona & Salveron, Mary
May 2010, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 67-80 Using a systems orientation and foundational theory to enhance theory-driven human service program evaluations
by Wasserman, Deborah L.
- 81-90 Gender differences in client-provider relationship as active ingredient in substance abuse treatment
by Marsh, Jeanne C. & Shin, Hee-Choon & Cao, Dingcai
- 91-97 Evaluating Canada's Compassionate Care Benefit using a utilization-focused evaluation framework: Successful strategies and prerequisite conditions
by Williams, Allison M.
- 98-112 Peer-led interventions to reduce HIV risk of youth: A review
by Maticka-Tyndale, Eleanor & Barnett, Jessica Penwell
- 113-119 A pilot evaluation of the Family Caregiver Support Program
by Chen, Ya-Mei & Hedrick, Susan C. & Young, Heather M.
- 120-127 Facilitating evaluations of innovative, competence-based assessments: Creating understanding and involving multiple stakeholders
by Gulikers, Judith T.M. & Baartman, Liesbeth K.J. & Biemans, Harm J.A.
- 128-137 Multiple Choice Knapsack Problem: Example of planning choice in transportation
by Zhong, Tao & Young, Rhonda
- 138-146 Using face validity to recognize empirical community observations
by Gaber, John & Gaber, Sharon L.
- 147-154 Using the Delphi method to engage stakeholders: A comparison of two studies
by Geist, Monica R.
- 155-158 Environmental education evaluation: Time to reflect, time for change
by Crohn, Kara & Birnbaum, Matthew
- 159-164 Challenges and opportunities for evaluating environmental education programs
by Carleton-Hug, Annelise & Hug, J. William
- 165-171 Blazing an evaluation pathway: Lessons learned from applying utilization-focused evaluation to a conservation education program
by Flowers, Alice B.
- 172-177 Building environmental educators' evaluation capacity through distance education
by Fleming, M. Lynette & Easton, Janice
- 178-179 An introduction to My Environmental Education Evaluation Resource Assistant (MEERA), a web-based resource for self-directed learning about environmental education program evaluation
by Zint, Michaela
- 180-185 Environmental education evaluation: Reinterpreting education as a strategy for meeting mission
by Heimlich, Joe E.
- 186-190 The evolution of Rare Pride: Using evaluation to drive adaptive management in a biodiversity conservation organization
by Jenks, Brett & Vaughan, Peter W. & Butler, Paul J.
- 191-193 Interview with Brett Jenks, President & CEO, Rare
by Birnbaum, Matthew
- 194-196 Challenges for environmental education evaluation
by Monroe, Martha C.
- 197-200 Serving the public good
by Greene, Jennifer C.
- 201-204 Environmental education: A time of change, a time for change
by Keene, Matt & Blumstein, Daniel T.
February 2010, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction
by Hodges, Sharon & Ferreira, Kathleen
- 4-10 Systems of care, featherless bipeds, and the measure of all things
by Hodges, Sharon & Ferreira, Kathleen & Israel, Nathaniel & Mazza, Jessica
- 11-13 Locating the system in a system of care
by Foster-Fishman, Pennie G. & Droege, Erin
- 14-17 If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then must it be a rabbit? Programs, systems and a cumulative science of children's mental health services
by Rosenblatt, Abram
- 18-20 Defining the scope of systems of care: An ecological perspective
by Cook, James R. & Kilmer, Ryan P.
- 21-23 Evolutionary drift in systems of care development
by Rotto, Knute & McIntyre, Janet
- 24-27 How states, tribes and localities are re-defining systems of care
by Pires, Sheila A.
- 28-31 Rethinking the systems of care definition: An indigenous perspective
by Cross, Terry & Bartgis, Jami & Fox, Kathleen
- 32-35 Creating a front porch in systems of care: Improving access to behavioral health services for diverse children and families
by Callejas, Linda M. & Hernandez, Mario & Nesman, Teresa & Mowery, Debra
- 36-38 Pediatric primary care as a component of systems of care
by Brown, Jonathan D.
- 39-40 For families, actions speak louder than words
by Baxter, Beth
- 41-44 Getting a grip on systems of care and child welfare using opposable thumbs
by Fluke, John D. & Oppenheim, Elizabeth
- 45-48 Defining practice: Flexibility, legitimacy, and the nature of systems of care and wraparound
by Bruns, Eric J. & Walker, Janet S.
- 49-52 Defining "necessary" services and supports: Why systems of care must take direction from service-level processes
by Walker, Janet S. & Koroloff, Nancy M. & Bruns, Eric J.
- 53-55 Evolving systems of care with total clinical outcomes management
by Lyons, John S. & Epstein, Richard A. & Jordan, Neil
- 56-58 From complexity to reality: Providing useful frameworks for defining systems of care
by Levison-Johnson, Jody & Wenz-Gross, Melodie
- 59-62 Defining the system of care concept and philosophy: To update or not to update?
by Stroul, Beth A. & Blau, Gary M.
- 63-65 Revisiting the definition of a system of care: A sign of health or confusion?
by Friedman, Robert M.
November 2009, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 311-314 Evaluating the impact of transport projects: Lessons for other disciplines
by Shiftan, Yoram & Shefer, Daniel
- 315-325 An international meta-analysis of values of travel time savings
by Shires, J.D. & de Jong, G.C.
- 326-331 Valuation of road safety effects in cost-benefit analysis
by Wijnen, Wim & Wesemann, Paul & de Blaeij, Arianne
- 332-341 Extending monetary values to broader performance and impact measures: Transportation applications and lessons for other fields
by Weisbrod, Glen & Lynch, Teresa & Meyer, Michael
- 342-350 Territorial Impact Assessment for European regions: A methodological proposal and an application to EU transport policy
by Camagni, Roberto
- 351-359 Incorporating equity considerations in transport infrastructure evaluation: Current practice and a proposed methodology
by Thomopoulos, N. & Grant-Muller, S. & Tight, M.R.
- 360-368 Analyzing equity impacts of transit fare changes: Case study of Alameda-Contra Costa Transit, California
by Nuworsoo, Cornelius & Golub, Aaron & Deakin, Elizabeth
- 369-380 Evaluating the impact of decision making during construction on transport project outcome
by Polydoropoulou, Amalia & Roumboutsos, Athena
- 381-389 An operational information systems architecture for assessing sustainable transportation planning: principles and design
by Borzacchiello, Maria Teresa & Torrieri, Vincenzo & Nijkamp, Peter
- 390-396 Estimation of the full marginal costs of port related truck traffic
by Berechman, Joseph
August 2009, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 187-196 A comparison of linear and systems thinking approaches for program evaluation illustrated using the Indiana Interdisciplinary GK-12
by Dyehouse, Melissa & Bennett, Deborah & Harbor, Jon & Childress, Amy & Dark, Melissa
- 197-203 Factors influencing enrolment: A case study from Birth to Twenty, the 1990 birth cohort in Soweto-Johannesburg
by Richter, Linda M. & Panday, Saadhna & Norris, Shane A.
- 204-212 Client and program factors associated with dropout from court mandated drug treatment
by Evans, Elizabeth & Li, Libo & Hser, Yih-Ing
- 213-220 Enhancing community-based organizations' capacity for HIV/AIDS education and prevention
by Mayberry, Robert M. & Daniels, Pamela & Yancey, Elleen M. & Akintobi, Tabia Henry & Berry, Jamillah & Clark, Nicole & Dawaghreh, Ahmad
- 221-228 Planning and implementation of a participatory evaluation strategy: A viable approach in the evaluation of community-based participatory programs addressing cancer disparities
by Scarinci, Isabel C. & Johnson, Rhoda E. & Hardy, Claudia & Marron, John & Partridge, Edward E.
- 229-237 Power and perceptions in participatory monitoring and evaluation
by Parkinson, Sarah
- 238-246 Evaluation of the Integrated Services Pilot Program from Western Australia
by Hancock, Peter & Cooper, Trudi & Bahn, Susanne
- 247-256 Evaluating the benefit from the help of the parent-teacher association to child performance
by Cheung, Chau-kiu
- 257-277 Quality improvements in the early care and education workforce: Outcomes and impact of the T.E.A.C.H. Early ChildhoodÂ® Project
by Miller, Joyce Ann & Bogatova, Tania
- 278-288 A mixed methods evaluation of televised health promotion advertisements targeted at older adults
by Berry, Tanya R. & Spence, John C. & Plotnikoff, Ronald C. & Bauman, Adrian & McCargar, Linda & Witcher, Chad & Clark, Marianne & Stolp, Sean
- 289-299 A measure of community members' perceptions of the impacts of research partnerships in health and social services
by King, Gillian & Servais, Michelle & Kertoy, Marilyn & Specht, Jacqueline & Currie, Melissa & Rosenbaum, Peter & Law, Mary & Forchuk, Cheryl & Chalmers, Heather & Willoughby, Teena
- 300-309 Evaluating knowledge benefits of automotive lightweighting materials R&D projects
by Peretz, Jean H. & Das, Sujit & Tonn, Bruce E.
May 2009, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 91-98 The unique character of involvement in multi-site evaluation settings
by Toal, Stacie A. & King, Jean A. & Johnson, Kelli & Lawrenz, Frances
- 99-108 Tales from the frontline: The experiences of early childhood practitioners working with an [`]embedded' research team
by Wong, Sandie
- 109-118 Developing a new system to measure outcomes in a service coordination program for youth with severe emotional disturbance
by Shannon, Lisa M. & Walker, Robert & Blevins, Michele
- 119-128 Staff and client perspectives on the Journey Mapping online evaluation tool in a drug court program
by Crunkilton, Dhira D.
- 129-137 Evaluating school and parent reports of the national student achievement testing system (SIMCE) in Chile: Access, comprehension, and use
by Taut, Sandy & Corts, Flavio & Sebastian, Christian & Preiss, David
- 138-147 Using conceptual models as a planning and evaluation tool in conservation
by Margoluis, Richard & Stem, Caroline & Salafsky, Nick & Brown, Marcia
- 148-157 Donation to disaster relief campaigns: Underlying social cognitive factors exposed
by Oosterhof, Liesbeth & Heuvelman, Ard & Peters, Oscar
- 158-167 Governance and evaluation: The case of EU regional policy horizontal priorities
by Gore, Tony & Wells, Peter
- 168-177 Relative performance of academic departments using DEA with sensitivity analysis
by Tyagi, Preeti & Yadav, Shiv Prasad & Singh, S.P.
- 178-186 Measuring relative efficiency of government-sponsored R&D projects: A three-stage approach
by Hsu, Fang-Ming & Hsueh, Chao-Chih
February 2009, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-12 Criteria of effectiveness in multiple cross-sectoral interorganizational relationships
by Babiak, Kathy M.
- 13-20 The dual role of the action researcher
by Trondsen, Marianne & Sandaunet, Anne-Grete
- 21-30 Evaluation of the implementation of a socio-educational program with immigrant families: A case study
by Rego, Miguel Ángel Santos & Otero, Agustín Godás & Moledo, M del Mar Lorenzo
- 31-42 Promoting food security and well-being among poor and HIV/AIDS affected households: Lessons from an interactive and integrated approach
by Swaans, Kees & Broerse, Jacqueline & Meincke, Maylin & Mudhara, Maxwell & Bunders, Joske
- 43-51 Need-service matching in substance abuse treatment: Racial/ethnic differences
by Marsh, Jeanne C. & Cao, Dingcai & Guerrero, Erick & Shin, Hee-Choon
- 52-54 Cost-inclusive evaluation: A banquet of approaches for including costs, benefits, and cost-effectiveness and cost-benefit analyses in your next evaluation
by Yates, Brian T.
- 55-61 Are cost-inclusive evaluations worth the effort?
by Herman, Patricia M. & Avery, Deirdre J. & Schemp, Crystal S. & Walsh, Michele E.
- 62-73 Developing an Internet-based survey to collect program cost data
by Caffray, Christine M. & Chatterji, Pinka
- 74-82 Shifting the bell curve: The benefits and costs of raising student achievement
by Yeh, Stuart S.
- 83-90 Qualitative cost-benefit evaluation of complex, emergent programs
by Rogers, Patricia J. & Stevens, Kaye & Boymal, Jonathan
November 2008, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 335-346 Defining sustainability outcomes of health programs: Illustrations from an on-line survey
by Scheirer, Mary Ann & Hartling, Gretchen & Hagerman, Diane
- 347-355 Faith-based evaluation: Accountable to whom, for what?
by O'Connor, Mary Katherine & Netting, F. Ellen
- 356-367 Cost-utility analysis in educational needs assessment
by Ross, John A.
- 368-375 Practices and challenges in educational program evaluation in the Asia-Pacific region: Results of a Delphi study
by Lee, Yi-Fang & Altschuld, James W. & Hung, Hsin-Ling
- 376-381 A model-guided process evaluation: Office-based prescribing and pharmacy dispensing of methadone
by Tuchman, Ellen
- 382-391 Capacity-building needs of minority health nonprofits
by Yung, Betty & Leahy, Peter & Deason, Lucinda M. & Fischer, Robert L. & Perkins, Fatima & Clasen, Carla & Sharma, Manoj
- 392-402 Collaboration and competition in a children's health initiative coalition: A network analysis
by Valente, Thomas W. & Coronges, Kathryn A. & Stevens, Gregory D. & Cousineau, Michael R.
- 403-409 Personality and community prevention teams: Dimensions of team leader and member personality predicting team functioning
by Feinberg, Mark E. & Kim, Ji-Yeon & Greenberg, Mark. T.
- 410-415 Lessons from a project to create performance measures for public health
by Hubley, Teresa
- 416-426 Tracking residential outcomes of supported independent living programs for persons with serious mental illness
by Wong, Yin-Ling Irene & Poulin, Stephen R. & Lee, Sungeun & Davis, Morris R. & Hadley, Trevor R.
- 427-435 The effect of alternative staff time data collection methods on drug treatment service cost estimates
by Zarkin, Gary A. & Dunlap, Laura J. & Wedehase, Brendan & Cowell, Alexander J.
- 436-444 Homeless youths' perceptions of services and transitions to stable housing
by Garrett, Sharon B. & Higa, Darrel H. & Phares, Melissa M. & Peterson, Peggy L. & Wells, Elizabeth A. & Baer, John S.
August 2008, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 223-230 Evaluating the benefits and costs of regulatory reforms: What questions need to be asked?
by Shapiro, Stuart
- 231-240 Methodological challenges of evaluating the impact of the Global Environment Facility's biodiversity program
by Vaessen, Jos & Todd, David
- 241-246 Evaluating child welfare training in public agencies: Status and prospects
by Collins, Mary Elizabeth
- 247-258 The development and validation of The Inquiry Science Observation Coding Sheet
by Brandon, P.R. & Taum, A.K.H. & Young, D.B. & Pottenger III, F.M.
- 259-265 Revisiting a theory of negotiation: The utility of Markiewicz (2005) proposed six principles
by McDonald, Diane
- 266-276 Implementing paraprofessional strength-based early intervention home visitations
by Mykota, David B.