Assessing the impact of planned social change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2016.
"Pay for Locally Monitored Performance? A Welfare Analysis for Teacher Attendance in Ugandan Primary Schools,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10118, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2018. "Pay for locally monitored performance? A welfare analysis for teacher attendance in Ugandan primary schools," CEPR Discussion Papers 12836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacobus, Cilliers & Ibrahim, Kasirye & Clare, Leaver & Pieter, Serneels & Andrew, Zeitlink, 2016. "Pay For Locally Monitored Performance- A Welfare Analysis for Teacher Attendance in Ugandan Primary Schools," Occasional Papers 244098, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Jesse Rothstein, 2015.
"Teacher Quality Policy When Supply Matters,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(1), pages 100-130, January.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2012. "Teacher Quality Policy When Supply Matters," NBER Working Papers 18419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2012. "Teacher quality policy when supply matters," Working Papers 2012/35, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rothstein, Jesse, 2012. "Teacher Quality Policy When Supply Matters," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt81q0f4bc, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:737-747 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:181:y:2017:i:c:p:54-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:3:p:134-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kulczycki, Emanuel & Korzeń, Marcin & Korytkowski, Przemysław, 2017. "Toward an excellence-based research funding system: Evidence from Poland," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 282-298.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:2:y:1979:i:1:p:67-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.