Report NEP-ENT-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven N. Kaplan & Josh Lerner, 2016. "Venture Capital Data: Opportunities and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 22500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annie Tubadji & Enrico Santarelli & Roberto Patuelli, 2016. "Multilevel Transmission of Cultural Attitudes and Entrepreneurial Intention: Evidence from High-School Students," Working Paper series 16-23, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Asheim, Bjørn & Grillitsch, Markus & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Smart Specialization as an innovation-driven strategy for economic diversification: Examples from Scandinavian regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/23, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Trinh, Long Q., 2016. "Dynamics of Innovation and Internationalization among Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Viet Nam," ADBI Working Papers 580, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Christine Mee Lie, 2016. "A Taxonomy Of Green Innovators:Empirical Evidence From South Korea," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160808, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Ignacio L. De León & José Fernández Donoso, 2016. "The costs of using formal intellectual property rights: a survey on small innovative enterprises in Latin America," Serie Working Papers 37, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.