Multilevel Transmission of Cultural Attitudes and Entrepreneurial Intention: Evidence from High-School Students
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A. Tubadji & E. Santarelli & R. Patuelli, 2016. "Multilevel Transmission of Cultural Attitudes and Entrepreneurial Intention: Evidence from High-School Students," Working Papers wp1073, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tüzin Baycan & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "A socio-economic impact analysis of urban cultural diversity: pathways and horizons," Chapters, in: Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot & Mediha Sahin (ed.),Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 5, pages 175-202, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Huyghe, Annelore & Knockaert, Mirjam & Obschonka, Martin, 2016. "Unraveling the “passion orchestra” in academia," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 344-364.
- Dejan Jelovac & Zeger Wal & Ana Jelovac, 2011. "Business and Government Ethics in the “New” and “Old” EU: An Empirical Account of Public–Private Value Congruence in Slovenia and the Netherlands," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Daron Acemoglu & James Robinson, 2010.
"The Role of Institutions in Growth and Development,"
Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 1(2).
- Daron Acemoglu & James Robinson, 2008. "The Role of Institutions in Growth and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 28045, June.
More about this item
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2016-08-21 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2016-08-21 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SOC-2016-08-21 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2016-08-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimwps:16-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.