Report NEP-EDU-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hafeez, Fatima & Haider, Adnan & Zafar, Naeem uz, 2015. "Impact of public-private-partnership programs on students’ learning outcomes: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment," MPRA Paper 73070, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2016.
- Belfield, Chris & Boneva, Teodora & Rauh, Christopher & Shaw, Jonathan, 2016. "Money or Fun? Why Students Want to Pursue Further Education," IZA Discussion Papers 10136, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John V. Nye & Maksym Bryukhanov & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2016. "2d:4d and Lifetime Educational Outcomes: Evidence from the Russian RLMS Survey," HSE Working papers WP BRP 145/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2016. "¿La localización de la escuela importa?. Condicionantes espacio-contextuales de la tasa de repitencia en un panel de datos georreferenciados [Does location of school matter? Spatial-contextual cond," MPRA Paper 73205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreia Inamorato dos Santos & Yves Punie & Jonatan Castaño Muñoz, 2016. "Opening up Education: A Support Framework for Higher Education Institutions," JRC Research Reports JRC101436, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Will S. Dobbie & Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2016. "Charter Schools and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner & Jesse Matheson, 2016. "Access to Education and Teenage Pregnancy," CINCH Working Paper Series 1604, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2016.
- Muntean, Mihaela, 2016. "Bridging the Gap of Education and the Requirements of the Business," MPRA Paper 72952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Valero & John Van Reenen, 2016. "The Economic Impact of Universities: Evidence from Across the Globe," NBER Working Papers 22501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John V. Nye & Maksym Bryukhanov & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2016. "Does Higher Education Contribute to a Change in Attitudes to Government Price Control in Russia?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 146/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Whelan, Adele & Bergin, Adele, 2016. "Is There a Role for Higher Education Institutions in Improving the Quality of First Employment?," IZA Discussion Papers 10138, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Larissa Campuzano & Randall Blair & Virginia Poggio & Ivonne Padilla & Seth Morgan & Michael Brannan, "undated". "Evaluation of the Formal Technical Education Sub-Activity of the Human Development Project, El Salvador," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6cddd96be8be481d89609e46f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Adermon, Adrian & Lindahl, Mikael & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Intergenerational Wealth Mobility and the Role of Inheritance: Evidence from Multiple Generations," IZA Discussion Papers 10126, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anya Samek, 2015. "Gender Differences in Job Entry Decisions: A University-Wide Field Experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00419, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bijwaard, Govert & Myrskylä, Mikko & Tynelius, Per & Rasmussen, Finn, 2016. "Education, Cognitive Ability and Cause-Specific Mortality: A Structural Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 10137, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Darleen Opfer, 2016. "Conditions and Practices Associated with Teacher Professional Development and Its Impact on Instruction in TALIS 2013," OECD Education Working Papers 138, OECD Publishing.
- Annie Tubadji & Enrico Santarelli & Roberto Patuelli, 2016. "Multilevel Transmission of Cultural Attitudes and Entrepreneurial Intention: Evidence from High-School Students," Working Paper series 16-23, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Todd, Jessica E. & Scharadin, Benjamin, 2016. "Where Households Get Food in a Typical Week: Findings From USDA's FoodAPS," Economic Information Bulletin 242450, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.