Rational Decision Making in Business Organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Simon, Herbert A., 1978. "Rational Decision-Making in Business Organizations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1978-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. H. Phelps Brown, 1957. "The Meaning of the Fitted Cobb-Douglas Function," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 546-560.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jacques Mairesse & Rozenn Desplatz, 2003.
"Econométrie de la production sur données de panel et dispersion des prix de production quels biais d'estimation ?,"
Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 113(6), pages 749-772.
- Jacques Mairesse & Rozenn Desplats, 2003. "Econométrie de la production sur données de panel et dispersion des prix de production : Quels biais d'estimation ?," Working Papers 2003-48, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & De, Sudpita, 2004. "High Technical Efficiency of Farms in Two Different Agricultural Lands: A Study under Deterministic Production Frontier Approach," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(2), pages 1-12.
- Jesus Felipe & F. Gerard Adams, 2005.
""A Theory of Production" The Estimation of the Cobb-Douglas Function: A Retrospective View,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 427-445, Summer.
- Jesus Felipe & F. Gerard Adams, 2004. ""A theory of production" the estimation of the Cobb-Douglas function: A retrospective view," CAMA Working Papers 2004-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gracia, Eduard, 2011. "Uncertainty and capacity constraints: Reconsidering the aggregate production function," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal (2007-2020), Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel), vol. 5, pages 1-50.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict & Crystal Drakes & Timothy J. Laing, 2018. "Export-Led Growth, Global Integration, and the External Balance of Small Island Developing States," Economies, MDPI, vol. 6(2), pages 1-25, June.
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2020.
"The illusions of calculating total factor productivity and testing growth models: from Cobb-Douglas to Solow and Romer,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 470-513, July.
- Felipe , Jesus & McCombie, John, 2019. "The Illusions of Calculating Total Factor Productivity and Testing Growth Models: From Cobb–Douglas to Solow and Romer," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 596, Asian Development Bank.
- Sarker, Debnarayan & Chakravorty, Sanjukta, 2005. "Flower farming and flower marketing in West Bengal : a study of efficiency and sustainability," MPRA Paper 33776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vaitsos, Constantine V., 2003. "Growth Theories Revisited: Enduring Questions with Changing Answers," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2003-09, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Lu Yan, 2015. "An Analysis for Cobb-Douglas Production Function, the Capability Proxies, Net Society Value and Technology Indicator," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 4(2), pages 105-126, June.
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2006. "The Tyranny of the Identity: Growth Accounting Revisited," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 283-299.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2005. "How Sound are the Foundations of the Aggregate Production Function?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 467-488, Summer.
- Jesus Felipe & John S.L. McCombie, 2013. "The Aggregate Production Function and the Measurement of Technical Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1975.
- Jesus Felipe & J. S. L. McCombie, 2002. "A Problem with Some Estimations and Interpretations of the Mark-up in Manufacturing Industry," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 187-215.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi, 2005. "Technology as Problem-Solving Procedures and Technology as Input-Output Relations: Some Perspectives on the Theory of Production," LEM Papers Series 2005/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi, 2006. "Technologies as problem-solving procedures and technologies as input--output relations: some perspectives on the theory of production," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 173-202, February.
- C. M. Jenkins*, 1987. "Disinvestment: Effects on the Rate of Growth of GDP," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 55(4), pages 259-266, December.
- Gomez, Carlos Mario & Gutierrez, Carlos, 2011. "Enhancing Irrigation Efficiency but Increasing Water Use: The Jevons' Paradox," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114622, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- José Francisco Bellod Redondo, 2011. "La función de producción de Cobb-Douglas y la economía española," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 12, pages 9-38.
- G. C. Harcourt, 2015.
"On the Cambridge, England, Critique of the Marginal Productivity Theory of Distribution,"
Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 243-255, June.
- Geoff C. Harcourt, 2014. "On the Cambridge, England, Critique of the Marginal Productivity Theory of Distribution," Discussion Papers 2014-37, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:4:p:493-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.