Report NEP-SOC-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avner Ben-Ner & John List & Louis Putterman & Anya Samek, 2015. "Learned Generosity? A Field Experiment with Parents and Their Children," Artefactual Field Experiments 00434, The Field Experiments Website.
- Daniel Houser & John List & Marco Piovesan & Anya Samek & Joachim Winter, 2015. "Dishonesty: From Parents to Children," Artefactual Field Experiments 00418, The Field Experiments Website.
- Annie Tubadji & Enrico Santarelli & Roberto Patuelli, 2016. "Multilevel Transmission of Cultural Attitudes and Entrepreneurial Intention: Evidence from High-School Students," Working Paper series 16-23, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Lars Thiel, 2016. "Caring Alone? Social Capital and the Mental Health of Caregivers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 860, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna, 2016. "Social Norms and Teenage Smoking: The Dark Side of Gender Equality," IZA Discussion Papers 10134, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephan Klasen, 2016. "Gender, Institutions, and Economic Development: Findings and Open Research and Policy Issues," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 211, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Gabriel Leonardo & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2016. "Politicians, bureaucrats, and tax morale: What shapes tax compliance attitudes?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1608, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Johannes Stroebel, 2016. "Social Networks and Housing Market Investments," 2016 Meeting Papers 485, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fiala, Oliver & Wende, Danny, 2016. "The impact of trust, risk and disaster exposure on microinsurance demand: Results of a DCE analysis in Cambodia," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- David Reiley & Anya Samek, 2015. "How Do Suggested Donations Affect Charitable Gifts? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Public Broadcasting," Natural Field Experiments 00422, The Field Experiments Website.