Social Networks and Housing Market Investments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Zwick & Charles Nathanson & Anthony DeFusco, 2017. "Speculative Dynamics of Prices and Volume," 2017 Meeting Papers 239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller, 2017. "Redistribution of Local Labor Market Shocks through Firms’ Internal Networks," Working Papers 17-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Aikman, David & Haldane, Andrew & Hinterschweiger, Marc & Kapadia, Sujit, 2018. "Rethinking financial stability," Bank of England working papers 712, Bank of England.
- Klaus Adam & Sebastian Merkel, 2019. "Stock Price Cycles and Business Cycles," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_105, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller, 2017. "Firms' Internal Networks and Local Economic Shocks," NBER Working Papers 23176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Yong Suk & Sasaki, Yuya, 2018. "Information technology in the property market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-7.
- Bing Han & David Hirshleifer & Johan Walden, 2019. "Visibility Bias in the Transmission of Consumption Beliefs and Undersaving," NBER Working Papers 25566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Knell & Helmut Stix, 2019. "How Peer Groups Influence Economic Perceptions," Working Papers 227, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-NET-2016-08-21 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2016-08-21 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2016-08-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed016:485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.