Proximity relations and global knowledge flows: specialization and diffusion processes across capitalist varieties
In: Regional Development and Proximity Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andre Torre, 2008. "On the Role Played by Temporary Geographical Proximity in Knowledge Transmission," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 869-889.
- Robert Boyer, 2005. "How and why capitalisms differ," Post-Print halshs-00754052, HAL.
- Boyer, Robert, 2005. "How and Why Capitalisms Differ," MPIfG Discussion Paper 05/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & Jérôme Vicente, 2007.
"The Scientific Trajectory of the French School of Proximity: Interaction- and Institution-based Approaches to Regional Innovation Systems,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 617-628, December.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & Jérôme Vicente, 2008. "The scientific trajectory of the French school of proximity: Interaction and Institution-based approaches to Regional Innovation Systems," Post-Print hal-00157671, HAL.
- Hansen, Kare, 2004. "Measuring performance at trade shows: Scale development and validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Robert Boyer, 2005. "How and why capitalisms differ," Post-Print hal-00812971, HAL.
- Edward Lorenz & B.-A. Lundvall, 2006. "How Europe's Economies Learn," Post-Print halshs-00483659, HAL.
- Gertler, Meric S., 2004. "Manufacturing Culture: The Institutional Geography of Industrial Practice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233824.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Crouch, Colin, 2005. "Capitalist Diversity and Change: Recombinant Governance and Institutional Entrepreneurs," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199286652.
- Rosson, Philip J. & Seringhaus, F. H. Rolf, 1995. "Visitor and exhibitor interaction at industrial trade fairs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 81-90, January.
- Andre Torre & Alain Rallet, 2005.
"Proximity and Localization,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59.
- A. Rallet & André Torre, 2004. "Proximity and localisation [Proximité et localisation]," Post-Print hal-02676112, HAL.
- Harald Bathelt & Nina Schuldt, 2008. "Between Luminaires and Meat Grinders: International Trade Fairs as Temporary Clusters," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 853-868.
- Nina Schuldt & Harald Bathelt, 2010. "International Trade Fairs and Global Buzz. Part II: Practices of Global Buzz," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, June.
- Bathelt, Harald & Gluckler, Johannes, 2011. "The Relational Economy: Geographies of Knowing and Learning," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199587391.
- Olivier Bouba-Olga & Michel Grossetti, 2008. "Socio-économie de proximité," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 311-328.
- Meric S. Gertler, 2001. "Best practice? Geography, learning and the institutional limits to strong convergence," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 5-26, January.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt-Ake (ed.), 2006. "How Europe's Economies Learn: Coordinating Competing Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199203192.
- Borghini, Stefania & Golfetto, Francesca & Rinallo, Diego, 2006. "Ongoing search among industrial buyers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1151-1159, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14813_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.