Proximity relations at the heart of territorial development processes: from clusters, spatial conflicts and temporary geographical proximity to territorial governance
In: Regional Development and Proximity Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andre Torre, 2008. "On the Role Played by Temporary Geographical Proximity in Knowledge Transmission," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 869-889.
- AndrÃ© Torre, 2006. "Collective action, governance structure and organizational trust in localized systems of production. The case of the AOC organization of small producers," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Michel Grossetti & Damien Talbot, 2008. "Clusters, Proximities and Networks," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 613-616, June.
- Richard Arend, 2009. "Defending against rival innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 189-206, August.
- Giovanni Dosi, 2000. "Innovation, Organization and Economic Dynamics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1248.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Christian Longhi & Catherine Thomas, 2008.
"Gatekeepers of Knowledge versus Platforms of Knowledge: From Potential to Realized Absorptive Capacity,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 837-852.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Catherine Thomas & Christian Longhi, 2008. "Gatekeepers of Knowledge versus Platforms of Knowledge: From potential to realized absorptive capacity," Post-Print hal-00452506, HAL.
- Andre Torre & Bertrand Zuindeau, 2009. "Proximity economics and environment: assessment and prospects," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 1-24.
- Bönte, Werner, 2008. "Inter-firm trust in buyer-supplier relations: Are knowledge spillovers and geographical proximity relevant?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 855-870, September.
- Harald Bathelt & Nina Schuldt, 2008. "Between Luminaires and Meat Grinders: International Trade Fairs as Temporary Clusters," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 853-868.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Lucio Carlos Freire-Gibb & Anne Lorentzen, 2011. "A platform for local entrepreneurship: The case of the lighting festival of Frederikshavn," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 26(3), pages 157-169, May.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Andre Torre & Alain Rallet, 2005. "Proximity and Localization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59.
- Andrew Jordan & Rüdiger K. W. Wurzel & Anthony Zito, 2005. "The Rise of 'New' Policy Instruments in Comparative Perspective: Has Governance Eclipsed Government?," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 53, pages 477-496, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renato Garcia & Veneziano Araújo & Suelene Mascarini & Emerson Gomes Dos Santos & Ariana Ribeiro Costa, 2018. "An Analysis Of The Relation Between Geographical And Cognitive Proximity In University-Industry Linkages," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 132, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14813_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.