Control by proximity: Evidence from the 'Aerospace Valley' Competitiveness Cluster
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rachel Levy & Damien Talbot, 2015. "Control by Proximity: Evidence from the "Aerospace Valley" Competitiveness Cluster," Post-Print hal-00646289, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andre Torre, 2008. "On the Role Played by Temporary Geographical Proximity in Knowledge Transmission," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 869-889.
- Jerome Vicente & Pierre Balland & Olivier Brossard, 2011. "Getting into Networks and Clusters: Evidence from the Midi-Pyrenean Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Collaboration Network," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1059-1078.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Michel Grossetti & Damien Talbot, 2008. "Clusters, Proximities and Networks," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 613-616, June.
- Jean-Pierre Pichard-Stamford, 2000. "Légitimité et enracinement du dirigeant par le réseau des administrateurs," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 3(4), pages 143-178, December.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & JÃ©rôme Vicente, 2007.
"The Scientific Trajectory of the French School of Proximity: Interaction- and Institution-based Approaches to Regional Innovation Systems,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 617-628, December.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Yannick Lung & Jérôme Vicente, 2008. "The scientific trajectory of the French school of proximity: Interaction and Institution-based approaches to Regional Innovation Systems," Post-Print hal-00157671, HAL.
- Dupuy, Claude & Gilly, Jean-Pierre, 1999. "Industrial Groups and Territories: The Case of Matra-Marconi-Space in Toulouse," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 207-223, March.
- Jean-Pierre Gilly & Damien Talbot & Jean-Marc Zuliani, 2011. "Hub firms and the dynamics of regional innovation: case studies of Thales and Liebherr in Toulouse," Post-Print hal-00646270, HAL.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Frederic Rychen & Jean-Benoit Zimmermann, 2008. "Clusters in the Global Knowledge-based Economy: Knowledge Gatekeepers and Temporary Proximity," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 767-776.
- Chalos, Peter & O'Connor, Neale G., 2004. "Determinants of the use of various control mechanisms in US-Chinese joint ventures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 591-608, October.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Ram Mudambi, 2008. "Location, control and innovation in knowledge-intensive industries," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 699-725, September.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
- Damien Talbot & Med Kechidi, 2010. "Institutions and coordination: what is the contribution of a proximity-based analysis? The case of Airbus and its relations with the subcontracting network," Post-Print hal-00383257, HAL.
- Vincent Frigant & Damien Talbot, 2005.
"Technological Determinism and Modularity: Lessons from a Comparison between Aircraft and Auto Industries in Europe,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 337-355.
- Vincent Frigant & Damien Talbot, 2005. "Technological determinism and modularity : lessons from a comparison between Aircraft and Auto Industries in Europe," Post-Print hal-00153097, HAL.
- Frédéric Bornarel, 2008. "Relations de confiance et renforcement du contrôle," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(1), pages 71-104, March.
- Kamminga, Pieter E. & Van der Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje, 2007. "Management control patterns in joint venture relationships: A model and an exploratory study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 131-154.
- Meric S. Gertler, 2003. "Tacit knowledge and the economic geography of context, or The undefinable tacitness of being (there)," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 75-99, January.
- Bengtsson, Maria & Sölvell, Örjan, 2004. "Climate of competition, clusters and innovative performance," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006.
"Spatial approach to sustainable development: Challenges of equity and efficacy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 459-470.
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006. "Spatial Approach to Sustainable Development: Challenges of Equity and Efficacy," Post-Print halshs-00200662, HAL.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Andre Torre & Alain Rallet, 2005. "Proximity and Localization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arend, Richard, 2006. "Implications for Including Shared Strategic Control in Multi-party Relationship Models," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 38-48, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Ferru & Marie-Pierre Bès & Michel Grossetti, 2011. "Measuring social proximity in the geography of innovation," Post-Print halshs-01395667, HAL.
- Delio Lucena Piquero & Jerome Vicente, 2017. "The visible hand of cluster policy makers: An analysis of Aerospace Valley (2006-2015) using a place-based network methodology," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1723, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:49:y:2015:i:6:p:955-972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.