Relational rent and underperformance of hub firms in the aeronautics value chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andre Torre, 2008. "On the Role Played by Temporary Geographical Proximity in Knowledge Transmission," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 869-889.
- Saul Estrin & Svetlana Poukliakova & Daniel Shapiro, 2009. "The Performance Effects of Business Groups in Russia," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 393-420, May.
- François Fourcade & Christophe Midler, 2004. "Modularization in the Auto Industry: Can Manufacturer's Architectural Strategies Meet Supplier's Sustainable Profit Trajectories ?," Post-Print hal-00278125, HAL.
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
- repec:cai:rfglav:rfg_156_0151 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:rfglav:rfg_234_0015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Arcangeli, Fabio, 1998. "A typology of networks: flexible and evolutionary firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 415-428, August.
- Beamon, Benita M., 1998. "Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Jean Pierre Gilly & Damien Talbot & Jean-Marc Zuliani, 2011. "Hub Firms and the Dynamics of Territorial Innovation: Case Studies of Thales and Liebherr in Toulouse," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(12), pages 2009-2024, February.
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo, 2004. "Supply chain coordination by revenue sharing contracts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 131-139, May.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:9:y:1988:i:1:p:31-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asanuma, Banri, 1989. "Manufacturer-supplier relationships in Japan and the concept of relation-specific skill," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Jean-Pierre Gilly & Damien Talbot & Jean-Marc Zuliani, 2011. "Hub firms and the dynamics of regional innovation: case studies of Thales and Liebherr in Toulouse," Post-Print hal-00646270, HAL.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:21:y:2000:i:3:p:405-425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Mouchnino & Olivier Sautel, 2007. "Coordination productive et enjeux concurrentiels au sein d'une industrie modulaire : l'exemple d'Airbus," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 135-153.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:5:y:1984:i:2:p:171-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Frenken, Koen, 2000. "A complexity approach to innovation networks. The case of the aircraft industry (1909-1997)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 257-272, February.
- Damien Talbot, 2013. "Clustérisation et délocalisation : les proximités construites par de Thales Avionic," Post-Print hal-00799392, HAL.
- Tapiero, Charles S., 2005. "Value at risk and inventory control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 769-775, June.
- Jean Pierre Gilly & Damien Talbot & Jean-Marc Zuliani, 2011. "Hub Firms and the Dynamics of Territorial Innovation: Case Studies of Thales and Liebherr in Toulouse," Post-Print hal-02353385, HAL.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Francois Fourcade & Christophe Midler, 2004. "Modularisation in the auto industry: can manufacturer's architectural strategies meet supplier's sustainable profit trajectories?," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2/3), pages 240-260.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:12:y:1991:i:6:p:419-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunasekaran, A. & Patel, C. & McGaughey, Ronald E., 2004. "A framework for supply chain performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 333-347, February.
- B. Guilhon & P. Gianfaldoni, 1990. "Chaînes de compétences et réseaux," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(1), pages 97-112.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Iwata, Hiroki & Okada, Keisuke, 2011. "How does environmental performance affect financial performance? Evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1691-1700, July.
- Brusoni, Stefano & Prencipe, Andrea, 2001. "Unpacking the Black Box of Modularity: Technologies, Products and Organizations," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 179-205, March.
- Christian Terwiesch & Christoph H. Loch & Arnoud De Meyer, 2002. "Exchanging Preliminary Information in Concurrent Engineering: Alternative Coordination Strategies," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 402-419, August.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:22:y:2001:i:5:p:403-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Damien Talbot & Med Kechidi, 2010. "Institutions and coordination: what is the contribution of a proximity-based analysis? The case of Airbus and its relations with the subcontracting network," Post-Print hal-00383257, HAL.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:24:y:2003:i:4:p:293-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:15:y:1994:i:s2:p:5-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Régis Dumoulin & Valérie François, 2002. "Développement et performance d'une structure relationnelle: l'exemple de la logistique d'un groupe de distribution," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(2), pages 33-60, June.
- Med Kechidi & Damien Talbot, 2010. "Institutions and coordination: what is the contribution of a proximity-based analysis? The case of Airbus and its relations with the subcontracting network," Post-Print hal-02354283, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibtissem Hamouda & Damien Talbot, 2018. "Contenu et effets de la proximité institutionnelle : un cas d’enfermement dans l’industrie aéronautique," Post-Print hal-02329612, HAL.
- Damien Talbot, 2018. "Proximités et contrôles," Post-Print halshs-02351806, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-02337588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.