Spatial approach to sustainable development: Challenges of equity and efficacy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006. "Spatial Approach to Sustainable Development: Challenges of Equity and Efficacy," Post-Print halshs-00200662, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Paul Chatterton, 2002. "'Be Realistic: Demand the Impossible'. Moving Towards 'Strong' Sustainable Development in an Old Industrial Region?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 552-561.
- W Neil Adger & Katrina Brown & Jenny Fairbrass & Andrew Jordan & Jouni Paavola & Sergio Rosendo & Gill Seyfang, 2003. "Governance for sustainability: towards a 'thick' analysis of environmental decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(6), pages 1095-1110, June.
- Susan Park, 2005. "The New Accountability: Environmental Responsibility across Borders," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, pages 130-131.
- Ekins, Paul & Folke, Carl & De Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "Identifying critical natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 159-163, March.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2005. "Local sustainable yield and embodied resources in ecological footprint analysis--a case study on the required paddy field in Taiwan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 415-430, May.
- Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Andr Torre Shaw & Jean-Pierre Gilly, 2000. "On the Analytical Dimension of Proximity Dynamics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 169-180.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Vreeker, Ron, 2000. "Sustainability assessment of development scenarios: methodology and application to Thailand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 7-27, April.
- J. Martinez-Alier, 1993. "Distributional Obstacles to International Environmental Policy: The Failures at Rio and Prospects after Rio," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 2(2), pages 97-114, May.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, November.
- Matthew Paterson & David Humphreys & Lloyd Pettiford, 2003. "Conceptualizing Global Environmental Governance: From Interstate Regimes to Counter-Hegemonic Struggles," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, pages 1-10.
- Andersson, Jan Otto & Lindroth, Mattias, 2001. "Ecologically unsustainable trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 113-122, April.
- Ekins, Paul, 2003. "Identifying critical natural capital: Conclusions about critical natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 277-292, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andy Pike, 2007. "Editorial: Whither Regional Studies?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1143-1148.
- Sabine Sedlacek & Veronika Gaube, 2010. "Regions on their way to sustainability: the role of institutions in fostering sustainable development at the regional level," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 117-134.
- Rachel Levy & Damien Talbot, 2015.
"Control by proximity: Evidence from the 'Aerospace Valley' Competitiveness Cluster,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 955-972.
- Rachel Levy & Damien Talbot, 2015. "Control by Proximity: Evidence from the "Aerospace Valley" Competitiveness Cluster," Post-Print hal-00646289, HAL.
- Luca Salvati, 2014. "Toward a ‘Sustainable’ land degradation? Vulnerability degree and component balance in a rapidly changing environment," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 239-254.
- Zuindeau, Bertrand, 2009. "Responding to environmental risks: What can Albert Hirschman contribute?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 155-165, November.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2013. "The Institutionalisation of Multi-level Changes: Sustainable Development, Values and Territory," Post-Print hal-00994871, HAL.
- Anna Maltseva, 2016. "System of dynamic norms as a basis for sustainable development management of territories of innovative development," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Efstathios Grigoriadis & Luca SAlvati, 2015. "Recession In Action: Exploring The Spatial Divergence Of Percapita Income In Greece," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 9(2), pages 68-83, DECEMBER.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development; Spatial approach; Equity; Efficacy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:40:y:2006:i:5:p:459-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .