Spatial approach to sustainable development: Challenges of equity and efficacy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bertrand Zuindeau, 2006. "Spatial Approach to Sustainable Development: Challenges of Equity and Efficacy," Post-Print halshs-00200662, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- W Neil Adger & Katrina Brown & Jenny Fairbrass & Andrew Jordan & Jouni Paavola & Sergio Rosendo & Gill Seyfang, 2003. "Governance for sustainability: towards a 'thick' analysis of environmental decisionmaking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(6), pages 1095-1110, June.
- Susan Park, 2005. "The New Accountability: Environmental Responsibility across Borders," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(4), pages 130-131, November.
- Ekins, Paul & Folke, Carl & De Groot, Rudolf, 2003. "Identifying critical natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 159-163, March.
- Ferng, Jiun-Jiun, 2005. "Local sustainable yield and embodied resources in ecological footprint analysis--a case study on the required paddy field in Taiwan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 415-430, May.
- Camagni, Roberto & Capello, Roberta & Nijkamp, Peter, 1998. "Towards sustainable city policy: an economy-environment technology nexus," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 103-118, January.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, April.
- Matthew Paterson & David Humphreys & Lloyd Pettiford, 2003. "Conceptualizing Global Environmental Governance: From Interstate Regimes to Counter-Hegemonic Struggles," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 3(2), pages 1-10, May.
- Andersson, Jan Otto & Lindroth, Mattias, 2001. "Ecologically unsustainable trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 113-122, April.
- Ekins, Paul, 2003. "Identifying critical natural capital: Conclusions about critical natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 277-292, March.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Paul Chatterton, 2002. "'Be Realistic: Demand the Impossible'. Moving Towards 'Strong' Sustainable Development in an Old Industrial Region?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 552-561.
- Andr Torre Shaw & Jean-Pierre Gilly, 2000. "On the Analytical Dimension of Proximity Dynamics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 169-180.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Vreeker, Ron, 2000. "Sustainability assessment of development scenarios: methodology and application to Thailand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 7-27, April.
- J. Martinez-Alier, 1993. "Distributional Obstacles to International Environmental Policy: The Failures at Rio and Prospects after Rio," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 2(2), pages 97-114, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:107:y:2016:i:5:p:628-641 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andy Pike, 2007. "Editorial: Whither Regional Studies?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1143-1148.
- Sabine Sedlacek & Veronika Gaube, 2010. "Regions on their way to sustainability: the role of institutions in fostering sustainable development at the regional level," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 117-134, February.
- Rachel Levy & Damien Talbot, 2015.
"Control by proximity: Evidence from the 'Aerospace Valley' Competitiveness Cluster,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 955-972, June.
- Rachel Levy & Damien Talbot, 2015. "Control by Proximity: Evidence from the "Aerospace Valley" Competitiveness Cluster," Post-Print hal-00646289, HAL.
- Luca Salvati, 2014. "Toward a ‘Sustainable’ land degradation? Vulnerability degree and component balance in a rapidly changing environment," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 239-254, February.
- Zuindeau, Bertrand, 2009. "Responding to environmental risks: What can Albert Hirschman contribute?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 155-165, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:371-:d:129632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2013. "The Institutionalisation of Multi-level Changes: Sustainable Development, Values and Territory," Post-Print hal-00994871, HAL.
- Anna Maltseva, 2016. "System of dynamic norms as a basis for sustainable development management of territories of innovative development," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, December.
- repec:mth:raee88:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Efstathios Grigoriadis & Luca SAlvati, 2015. "Recession In Action: Exploring The Spatial Divergence Of Percapita Income In Greece," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 9(2), pages 68-83, DECEMBER.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development; Spatial approach; Equity; Efficacy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:40:y:2006:i:5:p:459-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.