Management control patterns in joint venture relationships: A model and an exploratory study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J Michael Geringer & Louis Hebert, 1989. "Control and Performance of International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(2), pages 235-254, June.
- van der Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje & Vosselman, Ed G. J., 2000. "Management control of interfirm transactional relationships: the case of industrial renovation and maintenance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-77, January.
- Arvind Parkhe, 1991. "Interfirm Diversity, Organizational Learning, and Longevity in Global Strategic Alliances," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(4), pages 579-601, December.
- Tomkins, Cyril, 2001. "Interdependencies, trust and information in relationships, alliances and networks," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 161-191, March.
- Linda Longfellow Blodgett, 1991. "Partner Contributions as Predictors of Equity Share in International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 63-78, March.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Madhok, Anoop, 1995. "Opportunism and trust in joint venture relationships: an exploratory study and a model," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 57-74, March.
- William G. Ouchi, 1979. "A Conceptual Framework for the Design of Organizational Control Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(9), pages 833-848, September.
- Donald J Lecraw, 1984. "Bargaining Power, Ownership, and Profitability of Transnational Corporations in Developing Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 15(1), pages 27-43, March.
- Groot, Tom L. C. M. & Merchant, Kenneth A., 2000. "Control of international joint ventures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 579-607, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heidi Sundin & David Brown & James Wakefield & Janet Ranganathan, 2009. "Management Control Systems in a Non-Enterprise Network: The Greenhouse Gas Protocol Initiative," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(2), pages 93-102, June.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:06:n:s1363919618500159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Levy & Damien Talbot, 2015.
"Control by proximity: Evidence from the 'Aerospace Valley' Competitiveness Cluster,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 955-972, June.
- Rachel Levy & Damien Talbot, 2015. "Control by Proximity: Evidence from the "Aerospace Valley" Competitiveness Cluster," Post-Print hal-00646289, HAL.
- Demirkan, Sebahattin & Demirkan, Irem, 2014. "Implications of strategic alliances for earnings quality and capital market investors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1806-1816.
- Marcela Porporato, 2009. "Timing and drivers of management control systems in joint ventures: The effect on JV survival," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 247-274, October.
- Cruz, Inês & Scapens, Robert W. & Major, Maria, 2011. "The localisation of a global management control system," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 412-427.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Moers, Frank, 2015. "The role of innovation in the evolution of management accounting and its integration into management control," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-13.
- J. Windsperger, 2009. "Allocation of decision rights in joint ventures," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(8), pages 491-501.
- Pernot, Eli & Roodhooft, Filip, 2014. "The impact of inter-organizational management control systems on performance: A retrospective case study of an automotive supplier relationship," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 156-170.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:32:y:2007:i:1-2:p:131-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.