Macroeconomic Effects of China’s Fiscal Stimulus
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo A. Pesenti, 2007.
"Smooth Landing or Crash? Model-Based Scenarios of Global Current Account Rebalancing,"
NBER Chapters,in: G7 Current Account Imbalances: Sustainability and Adjustment, pages 377-456
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2005. "Smooth landing or crash? model based scenarios of global current account rebalancing," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2005. "Smooth Landing or Crash? Model-Based Scenarios of Global Current Account Rebalancing," NBER Working Papers 11583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicoletta Batini & Papa N'Diaye & Alessandro Rebucci, 2005.
"The domestic and global impact of Japan’s policies for growth,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nicoletta Batini & Alessandro Rebucci & Papa M N'Diaye, 2005. "The Domestic and Global Impact of Japan's Policies for Growth," IMF Working Papers 05/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Paolo Pesenti, 2008. "The Global Economy Model: Theoretical Framework," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 55(2), pages 243-284, June.
- Pietro Cova & Massimiliano Pisani & Alessandro Rebucci, 2009. "Global Imbalances: The Role of Emerging Asia," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 716-733, September.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:3:p:660-684 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong He & Zhiwei Zhang & Wenlang Zhang, 2009.
"How Large Will Be The Effect Of China'S Fiscal Stimulus Package On Output And Employment?,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 730-744, December.
- Dong He & Zhiwei Zhang & Wenlang, 2009. "How Large Will Be the Effect of China's Fiscal-Stimulus Package on Output and Employment?," Working Papers 0905, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Martin Bodenstein & Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2017.
"The effects of foreign shocks when interest rates are at zero,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(3), pages 660-684, August.
- Bodenstein, Martin & Erceg, Christopher J. & Guerrieri, Luca, 2009. "The Effects of Foreign Shocks when Interest Rates are at Zero," International Finance Discussion Papers 983, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 03 Oct 2016.
- Bodenstein, Martin & Erceg, Christopher & Guerrieri, Luca, 2010. "The Effects of Foreign Shocks When Interest Rates Are at Zero," CEPR Discussion Papers 8006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pietro Cova & Massimiliano Pisani & Nicoletta Batini & Alessandro Rebucci, 2008. "Productivity and Global Imbalances: The Role of Nontradable Total Factor Productivity in Advanced Economies," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 55(2), pages 312-325, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang Jiang, 2015. "Vulgarisation of Keynesianism in China's response to the global financial crisis," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 360-390, April.
- Alessandro Rebucci & Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & M. Hashem Pesaran & TengTeng Xu, 2012.
"China's Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America,"
The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 1-75, January.
- Cesa-Bianchi, A. & Pesaran, M. H. & Rebucci, A. & Xu, T., 2011. "China’s Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1150, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & M. Hashem Pesaran & Alessandro Rebucci & TengTeng Xu, 2012. "China’s Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," Staff Working Papers 12-32, Bank of Canada.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Rebucci, Alessandro & Xu, TengTeng, 2011. "China's Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3739, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Rebucci, Alessandro & Xu, TengTeng, 2011. "China's Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5889, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & M. Hashem Pesaran & Alessandro Rebucci & TengTeng Xu, 2011. "China’s Emergence in the World Economy and Business Cycles in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4732, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dreger, Christian & Zhang, Yanqun, 2010.
"Is there a bubble in the Chinese housing market?,"
290, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2010. "Is There a Bubble in the Chinese Housing Market?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1081, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2011. "Is there a bubble in the Chinese housing market?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p261, European Regional Science Association.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011.
"Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan,"
30440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai, 2011. "Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan," Working Papers of BETA 2011-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kalinowski, Thomas, 2013. "Crisis management and the varieties of capitalism: Fiscal stimulus packages and the transformation of East Asian state-led capitalism since 2008," Discussion Papers, Project Group Modes of Economic Governance SP III 2013-501, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Adam McKissack & Jessica Xu, 2011. "Chinese macroeconomic management through the crisis and beyond," Treasury Working Papers 2011-01, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Jun 2011.
- Creina Day, 2011. "China's Fiscal Stimulus and the Recession Australia Never Had: Is a Growth Slowdown Now Inevitable?," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 23-34.
- Fardoust, Shahrokh & Lin, Justin Yifu & Luo, Xubei, 2012. "Demystifying China's fiscal stimulus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6221, The World Bank.
- Su-Ling TSAI & Hsien-Hung KUNG & Kai-yin Allison HAGA, 2015. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles in the 35 Large and Medium Cities of Real Estate Price in China," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 275-290, Winter.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal stimulus; Financial crisis;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2010-10-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.