The Second Crisis of Economic Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Rainer Bartel, 1993. "Auf welchen Fundamenten beruhen unsere ökonomischen Aussagen?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 19(2), pages 153-170.
- Alex Millmow, 2003. "Joan Robinson's disillusion with economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 561-574.
- Orsola Costantini, 2015. "The Cyclically Adjusted Budget: History and Exegesis of a Fateful Estimate," Working Papers Series 24, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2013:v:39i:4p:485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Putnam, Bluford H. & Azzarello, Samantha, 2015. "Evolving dynamics of the relationship between US core inflation and unemployment," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 27-34.
- Daniel Dufourt, 1993. "L'économie politique," Post-Print halshs-01273102, HAL.
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2010. "Finding common ground between ecological economics and post-Keynesian economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1488-1494, May.
- Murray, Cameron, 2013. "A theory of markets with return-seeking firms," MPRA Paper 50294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrison, Mark, 2011. "Capitalism at War," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 60, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Madarász, Aladár, 2009.
"Buborékok és legendák. Válságok és válságmagyarázatok - a tulipánmánia és a Déltengeri Társaság, I. rész
[Bubbles and myths, crises and explanations: tulip mania and the South Sea bubble. I]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 609-633.
- William P. Osterberg, 1992. "Intervention and the bid-ask spread in G-3 foreign exchange rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 2-13.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2010. "Axiomatic Basics of e-Economics," MPRA Paper 24331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atsushi Komine & Fabio Masini, 2011. "The Diffusion of Economic Ideas: Lionel Robbins in Italy and Japan," Chapters, in: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carlos Bastien, 2011. "1848: A Primeira Crise da Teoria Económica," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 34, pages 57-66, December.
- Denis O’Brien, 2014. "Hayek in the history of economic thought," Chapters, in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 2, pages 11-46 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, 1992. "Sluggish deposit rates: endogenous institutions and aggregate fluctuations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 23-35.
- Kalinowski, Thomas, 2013. "Crisis management and the varieties of capitalism: Fiscal stimulus packages and the transformation of East Asian state-led capitalism since 2008," Discussion Papers, Project Group Modes of Economic Governance SP III 2013-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Fabian Lindner, 2015. "Did Scarce Global Savings Finance the US Real Estate Bubble? The “Global Saving Glut” thesis from a Stock Flow Consistent Perspective," IMK Working Paper 155-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Fabian Lindner, 2014. "Haben die knappen Weltersparnisse die US-Immobilienblase finanziert?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 40(1), pages 33-61.
- Mark Pernecky & Thomas Richter, 2011. "Keynes’ Preface to the German Edition of the General Theory: Nazi Sympathies or Methodological Empathies?," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 253-264, July.
- J. E. King, 2013. "A Brief Introduction to Post Keynesian Macroeconomics," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 39(4), pages 485-508.
- Lynne Chester & Joy Paton, 2013. "The economicâ€“environment relation: can post-Keynesians, RÃ©gulationists and Polanyians offer insights?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 106-121.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006.
"The future of Post Keynesian economics,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Wilfred David, 1973. "Black America in development perspective, part I," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 89-104, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:2:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed