The Second Crisis of Economic Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Fama, Eugene F & Laffer, Arthur B, 1971. "Information and Capital Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 289-298, July.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1971. "Information and Frictional Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 290-301, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2013:v:39i:4p:485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2010. "Finding common ground between ecological economics and post-Keynesian economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1488-1494, May.
- William P. Osterberg, 1992. "Intervention and the bid-ask spread in G-3 foreign exchange rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 2-13.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2010. "Axiomatic Basics of e-Economics," MPRA Paper 24331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atsushi Komine & Fabio Masini, 2011. "The Diffusion of Economic Ideas: Lionel Robbins in Italy and Japan," Chapters,in: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carlos Bastien, 2011. "1848: A Primeira Crise da Teoria Económica," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 34, pages 57-66, December.
- Denis O’Brien, 2014. "Hayek in the history of economic thought," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 2, pages 11-46 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arne HEISE, 2016.
"‘Why has economics turned out this way?’ A socio-economic note on the explanation of monism in economics,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 81-101, November.
- Heise, Arne, 2016. ""Why has economics turned out this way?": A socio-economic note on the explanation of monism in economics," Discussion Papers 52, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Heise, Arne, 2016. "Why has economics turned out this way?’ A socio-economic note on the explanation of monism in economics," MPRA Paper 80023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalinowski, Thomas, 2013. "Crisis management and the varieties of capitalism: Fiscal stimulus packages and the transformation of East Asian state-led capitalism since 2008," Discussion Papers, Project Group Modes of Economic Governance SP III 2013-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Fabian Lindner, 2014. "Haben die knappen Weltersparnisse die US-Immobilienblase finanziert?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 40(1), pages 33-61.
- J. E. King, 2013. "A Brief Introduction to Post Keynesian Macroeconomics," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 39(4), pages 485-508.
- Lynne Chester & Joy Paton, 2013. "The economicâ€“environment relation: can post-Keynesians, RÃ©gulationists and Polanyians offer insights?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 106-121.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Rainer Bartel, 1993. "Auf welchen Fundamenten beruhen unsere ökonomischen Aussagen?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 19(2), pages 153-170.
- Alex Millmow, 2003. "Joan Robinson's disillusion with economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 561-574.
- Orsola Costantini, 2015. "The Cyclically Adjusted Budget: History and Exegesis of a Fateful Estimate," Working Papers Series 24, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Putnam, Bluford H. & Azzarello, Samantha, 2015. "Evolving dynamics of the relationship between US core inflation and unemployment," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 27-34.
- Daniel Dufourt, 1993. "L'économie politique," Post-Print halshs-01273102, HAL.
- Murray, Cameron, 2013. "A theory of markets with return-seeking firms," MPRA Paper 50294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrison, Mark, 2011. "Capitalism at War," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 60, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Madarász, Aladár, 2009.
"Buborékok és legendák. Válságok és válságmagyarázatok - a tulipánmánia és a Déltengeri Társaság, I. rész
[Bubbles and myths, crises and explanations: tulip mania and the South Sea bubble. I]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 609-633.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, 1992. "Sluggish deposit rates: endogenous institutions and aggregate fluctuations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 23-35.
- Fabian Lindner, 2015. "Did Scarce Global Savings Finance the US Real Estate Bubble? The “Global Saving Glut” thesis from a Stock Flow Consistent Perspective," IMK Working Paper 155-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mark Pernecky & Thomas Richter, 2011. "Keynes’ Preface to the German Edition of the General Theory: Nazi Sympathies or Methodological Empathies?," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 253-264, July.
- Wilfred David, 1973. "Black America in development perspective, part I," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 89-104, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:2:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.