World Development Indicators 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2007. "Global Monitoring Report 2007 : Millennium Development Goals, Confronting the Challenges of Gender Equality and Fragile States," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6637, December.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Global Monitoring Report 2009 : A Development Emergency," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2625, December.
- Wipo, 2011. "World Intellectual Property Indicators, 2011 edition," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2011:941, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2010.
"Fragility and MDG Progress: How useful is the Fragility Concept?,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
41, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Kenneth Harttgen and Stephan Klasen, 2010. "Fragility And Mdg Progress: How Useful Is The Fragility Concept?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Kenneth Harttgen and Stephan Klasen, 2010. "Fragility And Mdg Progress: How Useful Is The Fragility Concept?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/20, European University Institute.
- Boris Branisa & Carolina Cardona, 2015.
"Social Institutions and Gender Inequality in Fragile States: Are They Relevant for the Post-MDG Debate?,"
Southern Voice Occasional Paper
21, Southern Voice.
- Boris Branisa & Carolina Cardona, 2015. "Social Institutions and Gender Inequality in Fragile States: Are they relevant for the Post-MDG Debate?," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2015, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2011.
"Why `Buy American' is a bad idea but politicians still like it,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 838-858, August.
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2011. "Why ‘Buy American’ is a bad idea but politicians still like it," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 44(3), pages 838-858, August.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2009. "Why buy American'' is a bad idea but politicians still like it," Kiel Working Papers 1570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2010. "Why "Buy American" is a Bad Idea but Politicians still Like it," CESifo Working Paper Series 3207, CESifo.
- Hanatani, Atsushi & Fuse, Kana, 2010. "Linking Resource Users’ Perceptions and Collective Action in Commons Management," Working Papers 24, JICA Research Institute.
- Ojiambo Elphas & Jacob Oduor & Mburu Tom & Wawire Nelson, 2015. "Working Paper 226 - Aid Unpredictability and Economic Growth in Kenya," Working Paper Series 2169, African Development Bank.
- Zhao, Eric Yanfei & Lounsbury, Michael, 2016. "An institutional logics approach to social entrepreneurship: Market logic, religious diversity, and resource acquisition by microfinance organizations," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 643-662.
- Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2011. "Is there a short-run case for protectionism? Trade policy and the business cycle," Kiel Working Papers 1717, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wee Chian Koh & Shu Yu, 2021.
"A Decade After the 2009 Global Recession: Macroeconomic Developments,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(02), pages 1-24, June.
- Koh,Wee Chian & Yu,Shu, 2020. "A Decade after the 2009 Global Recession : Macroeconomic Developments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9290, The World Bank.
- Klasen, Stephan & Lechtenfeld, Tobias & Povel, Felix, 2015. "A Feminization of Vulnerability? Female Headship, Poverty, and Vulnerability in Thailand and Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 36-53.
- Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Bob Rijkers & Andrew Waxman, 2017. "Do Employers' Responses to Crises Impact Men and Women Differently? Firm-level Evidence from Indonesia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 1018-1056, November.
- Gershman, Mikhail & Bredikhin, Sergey & Vishnevskiy, Konstantin, 2016. "The role of corporate foresight and technology roadmapping in companies' innovation development: The case of Russian state-owned enterprises," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 187-195.
- Essers, Dennis, 2013.
"South African labour market transitions during the global financial and economic crisis: Micro-level evidence from the NIDS panel and matched QLFS cross-sections,"
IOB Working Papers
2013.12, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Essers, Dennis, 2014. "South African labour market transitions during the global financial and economic crisis: Micro-level evidence," WIDER Working Paper Series 115, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Anis Chowdhury, 2012. "Structural Adjustment and Crises –Which Way Now?," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(1), pages 85-118, April.
- Gärtner, Dennis L. & Gärtner, Manfred, 2011.
"Wage traps as a cause of illiteracy, child labor, and extreme poverty,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 232-242, September.
- Dennis L. Gärtner & Manfred Gärtner, 2008. "Wage Traps as a Cause of Illiteracy, Child Labor, and Extreme Poverty," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Naghavi, Alireza & Strozzi, Chiara, 2015. "Intellectual property rights, diasporas, and domestic innovation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 150-161.
- Bernard Hoekman & David Vines, 2007. "Multilateral trade cooperation: what next?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 311-334, Autumn.
- Paolo Pasimeni, 2013. "The Europe 2020 Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 613-635, January.
- Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2020.
"Emerging and Developing Economies: Ten Years After the Global Recession,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
14405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte, 2020. "Emerging and Developing Economies : Ten Years After the Global Recession," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9148, The World Bank.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2020. "Emerging and developing economies: Ten years after the global recession," CAMA Working Papers 2020-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge, 2020. "Emerging and Developing Economies: Ten Years After the Global Recession," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2005, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narjes Mehdizadeh, 2011. "Gender and reconciliation of work and family in Iran," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 405-417, December.
- Anis Chowdhury & Iyanatul Islam, 2011. "A Critique of the Orthodox Approach to Indonesia's Growth and Employment Problems and Post Keynesian Alternatives," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 269-299, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Breineder The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.