Trends in developing country trade 1980-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Aminian & K. Fung & Francis Ng, 2009. "A comparative analysis of trade and economic integration in East Asia and Latin America," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 105-137, May.
- Fung, K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008.
"China and Central and Eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain or international competitors?,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
9/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fung , K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008. "China and central and eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain, or international competitors?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4689, The World Bank.
- Mayer, Jörg, 2004. "Export Dynamism and Market Access," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 289-316.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2003.
"Can Vertical Specialization Explain the Growth of World Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, pages 52-102.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2000. "Can vertical specialization explain the growth of world trade?," Staff Reports 96, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Greenaway, David & Morgan, Wyn & Wright, Peter, 2002. "Trade liberalisation and growth in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 229-244, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine & Ng, Francis, 2013. "Developing country trade policies and market access issues : 1990-2012," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6463, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Inequality; Income;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-02-03 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2013-02-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2013-02-03 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .