Trends in developing country trade 1980-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Aminian & K. Fung & Francis Ng, 2009. "A comparative analysis of trade and economic integration in East Asia and Latin America," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 105-137, May.
- Fung, K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008.
"China and Central and Eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain or international competitors?,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
9/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fung , K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008. "China and central and eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain, or international competitors?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4689, The World Bank.
- Mayer, Jörg, 2004. "Export Dynamism and Market Access," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 289-316.
- World Bank, 2012. "World Development Indicators 2012," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6014.
- World Bank, 2000. "Global Economic Prospects and the Developing Countries 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14776.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2003.
"Can Vertical Specialization Explain the Growth of World Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 52-102, February.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2000. "Can vertical specialization explain the growth of world trade?," Staff Reports 96, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Greenaway, David & Morgan, Wyn & Wright, Peter, 2002. "Trade liberalisation and growth in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 229-244, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine & Ng, Francis, 2013. "Developing country trade policies and market access issues : 1990-2012," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6463, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Inequality; Income;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2013-02-03 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2013-02-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2013-02-03 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.