Report NEP-INT-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2013. "Stochastic Trade Networks," Working Papers 1/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2013.
- Bas, Maria & Bombarda, Pamela, 2013. "Chinese trade reforms, market access and foreign competition: the patterns of French exporters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6330, The World Bank.
- Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Salvatici, Luca, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp13071, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Sanne Hiller & Philipp J.H. Schroeder & Allan Sorensen, 2013. "Export market exit and firm survival: theory and first evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 262, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Reis, Jose Guilherme & Taglioni, Daria, 2013. "Determinants of export growth at the extensive and intensive margins : evidence from product and firm-level data for Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6341, The World Bank.
- Le Goff, Maelan & Singh, Raju Jan, 2013. "Does trade reduce poverty ? a view from Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6327, The World Bank.
- Kunaka, Charles & Mustra, Monica Alina & Saez, Sebastian, 2013. "Trade dimensions of logistics services : a proposal for trade agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6332, The World Bank.
- Juyoung Cheong & Shino Takayama, 2013. "Who Gains the Most in Preferential Trade Agreements?," Discussion Papers Series 475, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine & Ng, Francis, 2013. "Trends in developing country trade 1980-2010," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6334, The World Bank.
- Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo & Wrona, Jens, 2013. "Offshoring domestic jobs," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 50, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Earle, John S. & Telegdy, Álmos & Antal, Gábor, 2012. "FDI and Wages: Evidence from Firm-Level and Linked Employer-Employee Data in Hungary, 1986-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 7095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arvis, Jean-François, 2013. "Integrating gravity: the role of scale invariance in gravity models of spatial interactions and trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6347, The World Bank.
- Zant, Wouter, 2013. "How is the liberalization of food markets progressing ? market integration and transaction costs in subsistence economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6331, The World Bank.
- Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Nazneen Ahmed & Syed Nasim Manzur & Mehruna Islam Chowdhury, 2012. "Framework for the Proposed Comprehensive Trade Policy for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 99, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).