A comparative analysis of trade and economic integration in East Asia and Latin America
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/development/journal/10644/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 2003. "Major trade trends in East Asia : what are their implications for regional cooperation and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3084, The World Bank.
- Aminian, Nathalie & Fung, K.C. & Ng, Francis, 2008. "Integration of markets vs. integration by agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4546, The World Bank.
- Akio Hosono & Shoji Nishijima, 2001. "Prospects for Closer Economic Relations between Latin America and Asia," Discussion Paper Series 121, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- W. Hertel, Thomas, 2001.
"Dynamic Effects of the “New Age” Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 446-484.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the "New Age" Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," GTAP Working Papers 823, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1998. "The New Regionalism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1149-1161, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)