A comparative analysis of trade and economic integration in East Asia and Latin America
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/development/journal/10644/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akio Hosono & Shoji Nishijima, 2001. "Prospects for Closer Economic Relations between Latin America and Asia," Discussion Paper Series 121, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 2003. "Major trade trends in East Asia : what are their implications for regional cooperation and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3084, The World Bank.
- W. Hertel, Thomas, 2001.
"Dynamic Effects of the “New Age” Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 446-484.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the "New Age" Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," GTAP Working Papers 823, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1998. "The New Regionalism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1149-1161, July.
- Aminian, Nathalie & Fung, K.C. & Ng, Francis, 2008. "Integration of markets vs. integration by agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4546, The World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)