A comparative analysis of trade and economic integration in East Asia and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akio Hosono & Shoji Nishijima, 2001. "Prospects for Closer Economic Relations between Latin America and Asia," Discussion Paper Series 121, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 2003. "Major trade trends in East Asia : what are their implications for regional cooperation and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3084, The World Bank.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2005.
"Dynamic Effects Of The "New Age" Free Trade Agreement Between Japan And Singapore,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 18, pages 483-523
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- W. Hertel, Thomas, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the “New Age” Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 446-484.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the "New Age" Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," GTAP Working Papers 823, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1998. "The New Regionalism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1149-1161, July.
- Aminian, Nathalie & Fung, K.C. & Ng, Francis, 2008. "Integration of markets vs. integration by agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4546, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011.
"Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far,"
ADBI Working Papers
320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Microeconomics Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fukunari Kimura & Ayako Obashi, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia : What We Know So Far," Trade Working Papers 23216, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fung, K.C. & Hwang, Hsiang-Chih & Ng, Francis & Seade, Jesús, 2015. "Production networks and international trade: China, Brazil and Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 421-429.
- Cavoli, Tony, 2012. "Exploring dimensions of regional economic integration in East Asia: More than the sum of its parts?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 643-653.
- Shahriar Kabir & Ruhul Salim, 2016. "Can A Common Currency Induce Intra-Regional Trade? The Southeast Asian Perspective," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 218-234, November.
- K. Fung & Hsiang-Chih Hwang & Francis Ng & Jesus Seade, 2013. "Production networks in China and India: a comparative analysis," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 45-69, March.
- Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & KC Fung & Nathalie Aminian & Francis Ng, 2012. "Trade in services: East Asian and Latin American Experiences," Working Papers 1204, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine & Ng, Francis, 2013. "Trends in developing country trade 1980-2010," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6334, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRegionalism; Economic integration; Regional agreements; Trade policy; F10; F13; F15;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:42:y:2009:i:1:p:105-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.