Quantitative Assessment of the Benefits of Trade Facilitation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Hummels & Georg Schaur, 2013. "Time as a Trade Barrier," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(7), pages 2935-2959, December.
- Verwaal, Ernst & Donkers, Bas, 2003.
"Customs-Related Transaction Costs, Firm Size and International Trade Intensity,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 257-271, November.
- Verwaal, E. & Donkers, A.C.D., 2001. "Customs-Related Transaction Costs, Firm Size and International Trade Intensity," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-13-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2005.
"Dynamic Effects Of The "New Age" Free Trade Agreement Between Japan And Singapore,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 18, pages 483-523
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- W. Hertel, Thomas, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the “New Age” Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 16, pages 446-484.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley & Ken Itakura, 2001. "Dynamic Effects of the "New Age" Free Trade Agreement between Japan and Singapore," GTAP Working Papers 823, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Malcolm, Gerard, 1998. "Adjusting Tax Rates in the GTAP Data Base," GTAP Technical Papers 315, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Malcolm, Gerard, 1998. "Adjusting Tax Rates In The Gtap Data Base," Technical Papers 28721, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Wilson,John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2003. "Trade facilitation and economic development : measuring the impact," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2988, The World Bank.
- Hummels, David, 2001. "Time As A Trade Barrier," Working papers 28701, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- David Dollar & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 22-49, February.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Helble & Catherine Mann & John Wilson, 2012. "Aid-for-trade facilitation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(2), pages 357-376, June.
- Roberto Miranda, 2012. "Central American Economic Integration - The Impact of a Customs Union with Guatemala on El Salvadorâ€™s Economy," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1208, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Peng Bin, 2009. "Enhancing Export Competitiveness through Trade Facilitation in Asia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Impact of Trade Facilitation on Export Competitiveness: a Regional Perspective, volume 66, chapter 1, pages 1-17 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Bagai, Shweta & Wilson, John S., 2006. "The data chase : what's out there on trade costs and nontariff barriers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3899, The World Bank.
- Alan Matthews & Keith Walsh, 2006.
"The Economic Consequences of the Doha Round for Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(1), pages 47-69.
- Alan Matthews & Keith Walsh, 2005. "The Economic Consequences of the Doha Round for Ireland," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp107, IIIS.
- Prabir De, 2009. "Enhancing Asia's Trade: Transport Costs Matter," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Impact of Trade Facilitation on Export Competitiveness: a Regional Perspective, volume 66, chapter 2, pages 19-70 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Shepherd, Ben & Wilson, John S., 2009.
"Trade facilitation in ASEAN member countries: Measuring progress and assessing priorities,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 367-383, September.
- Shepherd , Ben & Wilson, John S., 2008. "Trade facilitation in ASEAN member countries : measuring progress and assessing priorities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4615, The World Bank.
- Roumeen Islam & Gianni Zanini, 2008. "World Trade Indicators 2008 : Benchmarking Policy and Performance," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6334, November.
- Yue Li & John S. Wilson, 2009. "Trade Facilitation and Expanding the Benefits of Trade: Evidence from Firm Leval Data," Working Papers 7109, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2007. "Regional integration in South Asia : what role for trade facilitation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4423, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade facilitation; customs procedures; documentary requirements; waiting times; CGE modelling;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0401008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.