Customs-Related Transaction Costs, Firm Size and International Trade Intensity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Verwaal, E. & Donkers, A.C.D., 2001. "Customs-Related Transaction Costs, Firm Size and International Trade Intensity," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-13-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cedric Sandford, 1981. "Book Review: Costs and Benefits of VAT," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 61-62.
- Lenn Gomes & Kannan Ramaswamy, 1999. "An Empirical Examination of the Form of the Relationship Between Multinationality and Performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 173-187.
- Leonidas C Leonidou & Constatine S Katsikeas, 1996. "The Export Development Process: An Integrative Review of Empirical Models," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 517-551.
- Jonathan L Calof, 1994. "The Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Behavior Revisited," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 367-387.
- Marsha Blumenthal & Joel Slemrod, 1995. "The compliance cost of taxing foreign-source income: Its magnitude, determinants, and policy implications," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(1), pages 37-53, February.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi, 1992. "On the Relationship Between Firm Size and Export Intensity," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 605-635.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanna Magnani & Antonella Zucchella & Dinorà Eliete Floriani, 2015. "Relativity and asymmetry in distance. The role of strategic distance in the internationalization decisions of Brazilian and Italian firms," DEM Working Papers Series 111, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Roberto Miranda, 2012. "Central American Economic Integration - The Impact of a Customs Union with Guatemala on El Salvadorâ€™s Economy," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1208, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2011.
"The Impact of Customs Procedures on Business Performance: Evidence from Kosovo,"
wiiw Working Papers
76, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2012. "The impact of customs procedures on business performance: evidence from Kosovo," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 97, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2014. "Trade obstacles, inventory level of inputs, and internationalization of enterprise activities : a comparison between Southeast Asia and Latin America," IDE Discussion Papers 474, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Jie, 2014. "Supply chain agility: Securing performance for Chinese manufacturers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 104-113.
- Halit Yanikkaya & Zeynep Aktas Koral, 2017. "Assessing the Determinants of Customs-Related Transaction Costs in Turkey," Working Papers 2017-02, Gebze Technical University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Walkenhorst & Tadashi Yasui, 2004. "Quantitative Assessment of the Benefits of Trade Facilitation," International Trade 0401008, EconWPA.
More about this item
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:21:y:2003:i:3:p:257-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.