Trade in services: East Asian and Latin American Experiences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Aminian & K. Fung & Francis Ng, 2009. "A comparative analysis of trade and economic integration in East Asia and Latin America," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 105-137, May.
- K.C. Fung & Alan Siu, 2008. "Political Economy Of Service Trade Liberalization And The Doha Round," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 124-133, February.
- K. C. Fung & Hitomi Iizaka & Chelsea Lin & Francis Ng, 2004. "Multilateral Trade Negotiations in the GATT and the WTO: Lessons for Asia," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 3(2), pages 79-96.
- Philippa Dee & Kevin Hanslow, 2002. "Multilateral liberalisation of services trade," International Trade 0207002, EconWPA.
- Damien Broussolle, 2006. "The New Approach To International Trade In Services In View Of Services Specificities: Economic And Regulation Issues," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2006-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Banga Rashmi, 2005. "Trade in Services: A Review," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-24, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De La Fuente, Angel & Doménech, Rafael, 2013.
"The financial impact of Spanish pension reform: A quick estimate,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 111-137, January.
- Angel De la Fuente & Rafael Domenech, 2012. "The financial impact of Spanish pension reform. A quick estimate," Working Papers 1212, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Saifeddine Chaibi & Jose Felix Izquierdo & Felix Lores & Ana Rubio & Jaime Zurita, 2013. "Some international trends in the regulation of mortgage markets: Implications for Spain," Working Papers 1317, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin America; foreign direct investment; East Asia; service trade;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2012-04-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2012-04-23 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .