Report NEP-LAM-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & KC Fung & Nathalie Aminian & Francis Ng, 2012. "Trade in services: East Asian and Latin American Experiences," Working Papers 1204, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Sebastián Galiani & Leonardo Gasparini, 2012. "El Impacto Distributivo de las Políticas Sociales," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0130, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, Joaquim José mantins & Haddad, Eduardo & Menezes, Tatiane & Silveira, Fernando & Hasegawa, Marcos, 2011. "Commodity price changes and their impacts on poverty in developing countries: the Brazilian case," MPRA Paper 37957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irineu E. Carvalho Filho & Marcello M. EstevÃ£o, 2012. "Institutions, Informality, and Wage Flexibility: Evidence From Brazil," IMF Working Papers 12/84, International Monetary Fund.