Commodity price changes and their impacts on poverty in developing countries: the Brazilian case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José M. & Fonseca, Manuel Alcino R. Da, 1987. "Uma análise dos efeitos econômicos de estratégias setoriais," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 41(1), January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Commodity price changes and their impacts on poverty in developing countries: the Brazilian case
by Maximo Rossi in Wikiprogress América Latina on 2012-04-26 01:04:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreira, Guilherme R.C. & Almeida, Leandro & Guilhoto, Joaquim M. & Azzoni, Carlos R., 2008.
"Productive structure and income distribution: The Brazilian case,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 320-332, May.
- Guilherme Moreira & Leandro De Oliveira Almeida & Joaquim Jose Martins Guilhoto & Carlos Roberto Azzoni, 2006. "Productive Structure and Income Distribution: the Brazilian Case," ERSA conference papers ersa06p152, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCommodity Price; Brazil;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2012-04-23 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .