Productive Structure and Income Distribution: the Brazilian Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moreira, Guilherme R.C. & Almeida, Leandro & Guilhoto, Joaquim M. & Azzoni, Carlos R., 2008. "Productive structure and income distribution: The Brazilian case," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 320-332, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Francis & Dickerson, Andy & Saba Arbache, Jorge, 2001.
"A Picture of Wage Inequality and the Allocation of Labor Through a Period of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1923-1939, November.
- Francis Green & Andy Dickerson & Jorge Saba Arbache, 2000. "A Picture of Wage Inequality and the Allocation of Labour Through a Period of Trade Liberalisation: The Case of Brazil," Studies in Economics 0013, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira & Horridge, Mark, 2005. "The Doha Round, poverty, and regional inequality in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3701, The World Bank.
- Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, Joaquim José mantins & Haddad, Eduardo & Menezes, Tatiane & Silveira, Fernando & Hasegawa, Marcos, 2011. "Commodity price changes and their impacts on poverty in developing countries: the Brazilian case," MPRA Paper 37957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr,David & Gurgel, Angelo, 2003. "Regional, multilateral, and unilateral trade policies on MERCOSUR for growth and poverty reduction in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3051, The World Bank.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José M. & Fonseca, Manuel Alcino R. Da, 1987. "Uma análise dos efeitos econômicos de estratégias setoriais," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 41(1), January.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J. M. & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Sonis, Michael & Guo, Jiemin, 2001. "Economic structural change over time: Brazil and the United States compared," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 703-711, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Correa Mautz, Felipe, 2016. "Pobreza, desigualdad y estructura productiva en ciudades: evidencia desde Chile usando datos de panel," Desarrollo Productivo 207, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Moreira, Guilherme Renato Caldo & Ichihara, Silvio Massaru & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2007.
"O impacto do aumento das exportações de álcool sobre a distribuição de renda do Brasil
[The impact of the increased exports of ethanol on the distribution of income of the Brazil]," MPRA Paper 31517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2008. "Brazil : Evaluating the Macroeconomic and Distributional Impacts of Lowering Transportation Costs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8083, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-14 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAM-2007-01-14 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.