O impacto do aumento das exportações de álcool sobre a distribuição de renda do Brasil
[The impact of the increased exports of ethanol on the distribution of income of the Brazil]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Haddad, E. A & Hewings, G. J. D. & Laes, M. A. & Moreira, G., 2011. "Neither here nor there: regionally targeted social policy or socially targeted regional policy? the first four years of Lula’s administration," MPRA Paper 37959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira & Horridge, Mark, 2005. "The Doha Round, poverty, and regional inequality in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3701, The World Bank.
- Moreira, Guilherme R.C. & Almeida, Leandro & Guilhoto, Joaquim M. & Azzoni, Carlos R., 2008.
"Productive structure and income distribution: The Brazilian case,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 320-332, May.
- Guilherme Moreira & Leandro De Oliveira Almeida & Joaquim Jose Martins Guilhoto & Carlos Roberto Azzoni, 2006. "Productive Structure and Income Distribution: the Brazilian Case," ERSA conference papers ersa06p152, European Regional Science Association.
- Jose Euclides Cavalcanti, 2001. "Income Distributive Effects in the Brazilian Economy," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 275-287.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; Input-Output; Productive structure; Biofuels; Leontief-Miyazawa Model.;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .