Neither here nor there: regionally targeted social policy or socially targeted regional policy? the first four years of Lula’s administration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amann, E. & Haddad, E. & Perobelli, F. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2007. "Structural Change in the Automotive Industry and its Regional Impacts: The Case of Brazil," MPRA Paper 37962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreira, Guilherme Renato Caldo & Ichihara, Silvio Massaru & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2007.
"O impacto do aumento das exportações de álcool sobre a distribuição de renda do Brasil
[The impact of the increased exports of ethanol on the distribution of income of the Brazil]," MPRA Paper 31517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLula’s Administration; brazil;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .