Neither here nor there: regionally targeted social policy or socially targeted regional policy? the first four years of Lula’s administration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amann, E. & Haddad, E. & Perobelli, F. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2007. "Structural Change in the Automotive Industry and its Regional Impacts: The Case of Brazil," MPRA Paper 37962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreira, Guilherme Renato Caldo & Ichihara, Silvio Massaru & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2007. "O impacto do aumento das exportações de álcool sobre a distribuição de renda do Brasil [The impact of the increased exports of ethanol on the distribution of income of the Brazil]," MPRA Paper 31517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Jesús P. Mena-Chalco, Otavio J. G. Sidone, 2015.
"Scholarly Collaboration in Regional Science in Developing Countries: The Case of the Brazilian REAL Network,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Haddad, Eduardo & Mena-Chalco, Jesús & Sidone, Otávio, 2015. "Scholarly Collaboration in Regional Science in Developing Countries: The Case of the Brazilian REAL Network," TD NEREUS 4-2015, Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana da Universidade de São Paulo (NEREUS).
- Carlos R. Azzoni & Joaquim J. M. Guilhoto & Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings & Marco A. Laes & Guilherme R. C. Moreira, 2007.
"Social Policies, Personal And Regional Income Inequality In Brazil: An I-O Analysis Of The “Bolsa Família” Program,"
Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
003, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Laes, M. A. & Moreira, Guilherme Renato Caldo, 2007. "Social policies, personal and regional income inequality in Brazil: an I-O analysis of the "Bolsa Família" program," MPRA Paper 54508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2009. "Social policies, personal and regional income inequality in Brazil: an I-O analysis," MPRA Paper 54498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLula’s Administration; brazil;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2012-04-17 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.