Neither here nor there: regionally targeted social policy or socially targeted regional policy? the first four years of Lula’s administration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amann, E. & Haddad, E. & Perobelli, F. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2007. "Structural Change in the Automotive Industry and its Regional Impacts: The Case of Brazil," MPRA Paper 37962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreira, Guilherme Renato Caldo & Ichihara, Silvio Massaru & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2007.
"O impacto do aumento das exportações de álcool sobre a distribuição de renda do Brasil
[The impact of the increased exports of ethanol on the distribution of income of the Brazil]," MPRA Paper 31517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLula’s Administration; brazil;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2012-04-17 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.