Report NEP-GEO-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2012. "A Regional Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Destruction," Working Papers in Economics 12/02, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Vatter, 2012. "Well-Being in Germany: GDP and Unemployment Still Matter," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 196, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Moretto, A. C. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2011.
"Relações Intersetoriais E Inter-Regionais Nas Regiões-Pólo Paranaense Em 1995
[Intersectorial And Inter-Regional Relations In The Principal Pole Regions In The Paraná Economy In 1995]," MPRA Paper 37958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guo, Penghui & Liu, Lihu, 2011. "Robust Test for Spatial Error Model:Considering Changes of Spatial Layouts and Distribution Misspecification," MPRA Paper 38050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2012.
- Dionissi Aliprantis & Francisca Richter, 2012. "Local average neighborhood effects from moving to opportunity," Working Paper 1208, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu & Vijay, M, 2012. "Regional Disparities in Poverty and Education in India," MPRA Paper 37849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Haddad, E. A & Hewings, G. J. D. & Laes, M. A. & Moreira, G., 2011. "Neither here nor there: regionally targeted social policy or socially targeted regional policy? the first four years of Lula’s administration," MPRA Paper 37959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2012. "Understanding the long-run decline in interstate migration," Working Papers 697, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hong Wang & Licheng Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Regional Disparity in Health and Health Care in China," CEMA Working Papers 541, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Kathryn Parr & William Waite, 2011. "Economic Impact of the redevelopment of the Hartford Civic Center," CCEA Studies 2011-November-01, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.