Regional Disparities in Poverty and Education in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abhiman Das, 2004. "Socio-economic Development in India: A Regional Analysis," Labor and Demography 0410010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:abf:journl:v:1:y:2017:i:5:p:1488-1495 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Education; Education Elasticity of Poverty; India;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .