South Asian Integration: Prospects and Lessons from East Asia
In: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ramesh Chandra & Rajiv Kumar, 2008. "South Asian Integration Prospects and Lessons from East Asia," Trade Working Papers 22147, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2004. "Trade Policies in South Asia : An Overview, Volume 2. An Overview," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15657, The World Bank.
- Love, Jim & Chandra, Ramesh, 2005. "Testing export-led growth in Bangladesh in a multivarate VAR framework," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1155-1168, January.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2005. "East Asian economic regionalism: progress and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 29-55, February.
- World Bank, 2004. "Trade Policies in South Asia : An Overview, Volume 1. Operational Summary," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14379, The World Bank.
- Sawhney Aparna & Kumar Rajiv, 2008. "Rejuvenating SAARC: The Strategic Payoffs for India," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Montek S. Ahluwalia, 2002. "Economic Reforms in India Since 1991: Has Gradualism Worked?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 67-88, Summer.
- World Bank, 2004. "Trade Policies in South Asia : An Overview, Volume 3. Some Key Sectors," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15658, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Mehruna Islam Chowdhury & Farzana Sehrin, 2014.
"Connecting South Asia and Southeast Asia : A Bangladesh Country Study,"
Development Economics Working Papers
24423, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rahman, Mustafizur & Moazzem, Khondaker Golam & Chowdhury, Mehruna Islam & Sehrin, Farzana, 2014. "Connecting South Asia and Southeast Asia: A Bangladesh Country Study," ADBI Working Papers 500, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Khondaker Golam Moazzem & Mehruna Islam Chowdhury & Farzana Sehrin, 2014. "Connecting South Asia and Southeast Asia : A Bangladesh Country Study," Trade Working Papers 24423, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rajiv Kumar, 2011. "SAARC: Changing Realities, Opportunities and Challenges," Chapters,in: Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Harinder Kohli & Ashok Sharma & Anil Sood (ed.), 2011. "Asia 2050: Realizing the Asian Century," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number asia2050, August.
- Neena MALHOTRA & Deepika KUMARI, 2016. "Revisiting Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: An Empirical Study On South Asia," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(2), pages 157-168.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Studies; Development Studies; Economics and Finance;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13758_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .