Rejuvenating SAARC: The Strategic Payoffs for India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Towfiqul Islam Khan & Ashiqun Nabi & Tapas Kumar Paul, 2010.
"Bangladesh's Export Opportunities in the Indian Market: Addressing Barriers and Strategies for Future,"
CPD Working Paper
90, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Mustafizur Rahman & Towfiqul Islam Khan & Ashiqun Nabi & Tapas Kumar Paul, 2010. "Bangladesh's Export Opportunities in the Indian Market : Addressing Barriers and Strategies for Future," Trade Working Papers 23060, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rajiv Kumar, 2011. "SAARC: Changing Realities, Opportunities and Challenges," Chapters,in: Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Iyabo Masha & Ding Ding, 2012. "India's Growth Spillovers to South Asia," IMF Working Papers 12/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramesh Chandra & Rajiv Kumar, 2010.
"South Asian Integration: Prospects and Lessons from East Asia,"
Chapters,in: Asian Regionalism in the World Economy, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ramesh Chandra & Rajiv Kumar, 2008. "South Asian Integration Prospects and Lessons from East Asia," Trade Working Papers 22147, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:8:y:2008:i:2:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.