Internationalization of Indian Enterprises: Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages, and Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008. "Internationalization of Indian Enterprises : Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages and Implications," Microeconomics Working Papers 22113, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagesh Kumar, 2007. "Regional Economic Integration, Foreign Direct Investment and Efficiency-Seeking Industrial Restructuring in Asia : The Case of India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22110, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Kalogerakis, Katharina, 2016. "A bibliometric analysis of academic papers on frugal innovation," Working Papers 93, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Valeria Gattai, 2013. "The dragon and the elephant on the way to Italy," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 63-87.
- Nagesh Kumar, "undated".
"South-South and Triangular Cooperation in Asia-Pacific: Towards a New Paradigm in Development Cooperation,"
MPDD Working Paper Series
WP/09/05, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008. "South-South and Triangular Cooperation in Asia-Pacific : Towards a New Paradigm in Development Cooperation," Development Economics Working Papers 22112, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Saikia, Dilip, 2009. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment from India," MPRA Paper 29079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gould, David M. & Tan, Congyan & Emamgholi, Amir S. Sadeghi, 2013. "Attracting foreign direct investment : what can South Asia's lack of success teach other developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6696, The World Bank.
- Edward J. Malecki, 2010. "Everywhere? The Geography Of Knowledge," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 493-513.
- Nepelski, Daniel & De Prato, Giuditta, 2011. "Internationalisation of ICT R&D in Asia vis a vis the world regions," MPRA Paper 39281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basant, Rakesh & Mishra, Pulak, 2012. "How has the Indian Corporate Sector Responded to Two Decades of Economic Reforms in India? An Exploration of Patterns and Trends," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-02-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kearney, Colm, 2012. "Emerging markets research: Trends, issues and future directions," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 159-183.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-015-0242-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Nagesh Kumar & Alka Chadha, 2009. "IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Outward Foreign Direct Investments in Steel Industry in a Chinese Comparative Perspective," Trade Working Papers 22784, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pallab Paul & Kausiki Mukhopadhyay, 2010. "Growth via Intellectual Property Rights Versus Gendered Inequity in Emerging Economies: An Ethical Dilemma for International Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 359-378, February.
- Rao-Nicholson, Rekha & Ayton, Julie (Salaber), 2016. "Euphoria in financial markets: How Indian companies generate value in their cross-border acquisitions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 494-508.
- Moghaddam, Kaveh & Sethi, Deepak & Weber, Thomas & Wu, Jun, 2014. "The Smirk of Emerging Market Firms: A Modification of the Dunning's Typology of Internationalization Motivations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 359-374.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2011. "Role of "Lead Market" factors in globalization of innovation: Emerging evidence from India & its implications," Working Papers 64, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- World Bank, 2013. "Trends and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in South Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16522, The World Bank.
- Iyabo Masha & Ding Ding, 2012. "India's Growth Spillovers to South Asia," IMF Working Papers 12/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Munjal, Surender & Enderwick, Peter & Forsans, Nicolas, 2016. "Cross-border acquisitions by Indian multinationals: Asset exploitation or asset augmentation?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 986-996.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Sumedh Deorukhkar, 2014. "What explains India s surge in outward direct investment?," Working Papers 1416, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Kohli, Reena & Mann, Bikram Jit Singh, 2013. "Analyzing the likelihood and the impact of earnout offers on acquiring company wealth gains in India," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 203-222.
- Nair, Smitha R. & Demirbag, Mehmet & Mellahi, Kamel, 2016. "Reverse knowledge transfer in emerging market multinationals: The Indian context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 152-164.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:3:y:2008:i:2:p:242-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.