Internationalization of Indian Enterprises: Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages, and Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008. "Internationalization of Indian Enterprises : Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages and Implications," Microeconomics Working Papers 22113, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis T. Wells, 1983. "Third World Multinationals: The Rise of Foreign Investments from Developing Countries," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026273169x, September.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2007. "Regional Economic Integration, Foreign Direct Investment and Efficiency-Seeking Industrial Restructuring in Asia : The Case of India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22110, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- UNCTAD Secretariat, 2006. "World Investment Report 2005â€”Transnational Corporations and the Internationalization of R&D," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 40(4), pages 85-108, January.
- Dunning, John H, 1979. "Explaining Changing Patterns of International Production: In Defence of the Eclectic Theory," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 269-295, November.
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:3:y:2008:i:2:p:242-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.