Explaining the international direct investment position of countries: Towards a dynamic or developmental approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 117 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ozawa, Terutomo, 1979. "International Investment and Industrial Structure: New Theoretical Implications from the Japanese Experience," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 72-92, March.
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1978. "Giant Multinational Corporations : Merits and Defects," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 18(2), pages 1-17, February.
- John M Stopford, 1976. "Changing Perspectives on Investment by British Manufacturing Multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(2), pages 15-28, June.
- Lecraw, Donald J, 1977. "Direct Investment by Firms from Less Developed Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 442-57, November.
- Franklin R Root & Ahmed A Ahmed, 1978. "The influence of policy instruments on manufacturing Direct Foreign investment in developing countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(3), pages 81-94, September.
- Alan Rugman, 1980. "Internalization as a general theory of foreign direct investment: A re-appraisal of the literature," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 365-379, June.
- Dunning, John H, 1979. "Explaining Changing Patterns of International Production: In Defence of the Eclectic Theory," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 269-95, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:117:y:1981:i:1:p:30-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.