FDI and Spillover Effects in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erol Taymaz & Aykut Lenger, 2004. "Multinational Corporations as a Vehicle for Productivity Spillovers in Turkey," DRUID Working Papers 04-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagesh KUMAR, 2008.
"Internationalization of Indian Enterprises: Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages, and Implications,"
Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 3(2), pages 242-261, December.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2008. "Internationalization of Indian Enterprises : Patterns, Strategies, Ownership Advantages and Implications," Microeconomics Working Papers 22113, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bishwanath Goldar & Karishma Banga, 2018. "Country Origin of Foreign Direct Investment in Indi an Manufacturing and Its Impact on Productivity of Domestic Firms," Working Papers id:12730, eSocialSciences.
- Helena Maria Ferreira Rêgo & Celeste Amorim Varum & Anabela Carneiro, 2010. "Empresas Estrangeiras e Capital Humano nos Serviços Intensivos em Conhecimento," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 32, pages 06-21, December.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2007.
"Investment Provisions in Regional Trading Arrangements in Asia : Relevance, Emerging Trends, and Policy Implications,"
Trade Working Papers
22109, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nagesh Kumar, 2007. "Investment Provisions in Regional Trading Arrangements in Asia: Relevance, Emerging Trends, and Policy Implications," Working Papers 4607, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Vijaykumar Dhannur & Ashwin R. John, 2021. "Foreign direct investment and export performance using the hierarchical Bayesian vector autoregression framework," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 42(7), pages 1679-1685, October.
- Sachin Chaturvedi, 2008. "Emerging Patterns in Architecture for Management of Economic Assistance and Development Cooperation : Implications and Challenges for India," Development Economics Working Papers 22092, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ahmed, Riaz, 2016. "Social infrastructure and productivity of manufacturing firms: Evidence from Pakistan," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-038, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Noor Aini Khalifah & Radziah Adam, 2009. "Productivity Spillovers from FDI in Malaysian Manufacturing: Evidence from Micro‐panel Data," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 143-167, June.
- Burcu Türkcan & A. Aysen Kaya, 2011. "Internationalization of Research and Development Activities: Case of European Countries And Turkey," Working Papers 1101, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Elif Bascavusoglu-Moreau & Mustafa Colakoglu, 2011. "Impact of SME policies on innovation capabilities: The Turkish case," STPS Working Papers 1105, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investments; FDI; spillover effects; India; pharmaceutical industry;
All these keywords.
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:22084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Shiro Armstrong (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.