Empresas Estrangeiras e Capital Humano nos Serviços Intensivos em Conhecimento
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chengqi Wang & Pamela Siler & Xiaming Liu, 2002. "The relative economic performance of foreign subsidiaries in UK manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(15), pages 1885-1892.
- Bouquet, Cyril & Hebert, Louis & Delios, Andrew, 2004. "Foreign expansion in service industries: Separability and human capital intensity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 35-46, January.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:33:y:1999:i:2:p:419-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2005.
"Spillovers from Foreign Firms through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(4), pages 693-709, December.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2002. "Spillovers From Foreign Firms Through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gorg, Holger & Eric Strobl, 2003. "Spillovers from foreign firms through worker mobility: An empirical investigation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 89, Royal Economic Society.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2004. "Spillovers from Foreign Firms through Worker Mobility: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 463, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Marin, Anabel, 2003. "FDI spillovers, absorptive capacities and human capital development: evidence from Argentina," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Almeida, Rita, 2007. "The labor market effects of foreign owned firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 75-96, May.
- Annika Bergman, 2006. "FDI and Spillover Effects in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Finance Working Papers 22084, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- David O’Connor & Maria Rosa Lunati, 1999. "Economic Opening and the Demand for Skills in Developing Countries: A Review of Theory and Evidence," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 149, OECD Publishing.
- Paul Bishop, 2008. "Spatial Spillovers And The Growth Of Knowledge Intensive Services," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(3), pages 281-292, July.
- Papke, Leslie E & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1996.
"Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(K) Plan Participation Rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 619-632, Nov.-Dec..
- Leslie E. Papke & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1993. "Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(k) Plan Participation Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Miles, 2007. "Knowledge-Intensive Services and Innovation," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Service Industries, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Donald S. Siegel & Kenneth L. Simons & Tomas Lindstrom, 2009. "Ownership Change, Productivity, and Human Capital: New Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," NBER Chapters,in: Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data, pages 397-442 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú, 2008. "Does only size matter in the use of knowledge intensive services?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-146, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:journl:y:2010:i:32:p:06-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecucpt.html .