Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(K) Plan Participation Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Leslie E. Papke & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1993. "Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(k) Plan Participation Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1984.
"Convenient specification tests for logit and probit models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 241-262, July.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1982. "Convenient Specification Tests for Logit and Probit Models," Working Paper 514, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- repec:cup:etheor:v:9:y:1993:i:1:p:94-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 681-700, May.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1993. "Variable Augmentation Specification Tests in the Exponential Family," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 94-113, January.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1991.
"Specification testing and quasi-maximum- likelihood estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1-2), pages 29-55.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1987. "Specification Testing and Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Working papers 479, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Song, Jingyu & Delgado, Michael & Preckel, Paul & Villoria, Nelson, 2016. "Pixel Level Cropland Allocation and Marginal Impacts of Biophysical Factors," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235327, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2009.
"A two-part fractional regression model for the financial leverage decisions of micro, small, medium and large firms,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 621-636.
- Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2006. "A two-part fractional regression model for the financial leverage decisions of micro, small, medium and large firms," Economics Working Papers 9_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- José M. R. Murteira & Joaquim J. S. Ramalho, 2016.
"Regression Analysis of Multivariate Fractional Data,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 515-552, April.
- José M.R. Murteira & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2013. "Regression Analysis of Multivariate Fractional Data," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_05, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Blackburn, McKinley L., 2007. "Estimating wage differentials without logarithms," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1988. "Specification Tests Based on Artificial Regressions," Working Paper 707, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Lejeune, Bernard, 2009. "A diagnostic m-test for distributional specification of parametric conditional heteroscedasticity models for financial data," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 507-523, June.
- Giovanni Forchini & Grant Hillier, 2005. "Ill-conditioned problems, Fisher information and weak instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dietmar Harhoff, 1999.
"Firm Formation And Regional Spillovers - Evidence From Germany,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1-2), pages 27-55.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 1995. "Firm formation and regional spillovers: evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-11, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hanemann, W. Michael & Kanninen, Barbara, 1996. "The Statistical Analysis Of Discrete-Response Cv Data," CUDARE Working Papers 25022, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hirokazu Ishise & Miwa Matsuo, 2015. "US–Canada border effect between 1993 and 2007: smaller, less asymmetrical, and declining," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(2), pages 291-308, May.
- Nour Meddahi & Eric Renault, 1998. "Quadratic M-Estimators for ARCH-Type Processes," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-29, CIRANO.
- Lindvall, Lars, 2003. "Does Public Spending on Youths Affect Crime Rates?," Working Paper Series 2004:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Martinelli, Arianna & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2016.
"Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU Inventors,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 192-205.
- Giuliani , Elisa & Martinelli , Arianna & Rabellotti , Roberta, 2014. "Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU inventors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/25, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Elisa Giuliani & Arianna Martinelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2015. "Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU inventors," LEM Papers Series 2015/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bettina Becker & Martin Theuringer, 2000. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Contingent Protection: The Case of the European Union," IWP Discussion Paper Series 02/2000, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Broze, Laurence & Gourieroux, Christian, 1998.
"Pseudo-maximum likelihood method, adjusted pseudo-maximum likelihood method and covariance estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 75-98, July.
- BROZE, Laurence & GOURIEROUX, Christian, 1998. "Pseudo-maximum likelihood method, adjusted pseudo-maximum likelihood method and covariance estimators," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1319, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc & Correia da Silva, Luis, 2005.
"When do German firms change their dividends?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 375-399, March.
- Correia Da Silva, L. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "When do German Firms Change their Dividends?," Discussion Paper 2002-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Correia Da Silva, L. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "When do German Firms Change their Dividends?," Other publications TiSEM c2343cc2-8f25-496b-9953-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hallin, Marc & La Vecchia, Davide, 2020.
"A Simple R-estimation method for semiparametric duration models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 736-749.
- Marc Hallin & Davide La Vecchia, 2017. "A Simple R-Estimation Method for Semiparametric Duration Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Magnus, Jan R., 2007.
"The Asymptotic Variance Of The Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimator,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 1022-1032, October.
- Jan R. Magnus, 2007. "The asymptotic variance of the pseudo maximum likelihood estimator," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-479, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wolfgang Keller & Arik Levinson, 1999. "Environmental Compliance Costs and Foreign Direct Investment Inflows to U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 7369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Fusari, Nicola & Mira, Antonietta & Sala, Carlo, 2020. "Option market trading activity and the estimation of the pricing kernel: A Bayesian approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 430-449.
More about this item
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:11:y:1996:i:6:p:619-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.