South-South FDI vs North-South FDI: A Comparative Analysis in the Context of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Singh, Harinder & Kwang W. Jun, 1995. "Some new evidence on determinants of foreign direct investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1531, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Havrylchyk, Olena, 2013.
"FDI from the south: The role of institutional distance and natural resources,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 38-53.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Olena Havrylchyk, 2011. "FDI from the South: the Role of Institutional Distance and Natural Resources," Working Papers 2011-05, CEPII research center.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:12:p:2000-2024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep & Lee, Jaewook, 2016. "Do FDI Inflows influence Merchandise Exports? Causality Analysis on India over 1991-2016," MPRA Paper 74851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI inflows and outflows; North-South FDI; globalization; South-South FDI; econometric analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-08-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-08 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .