Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA)
Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics
2014, Volume 16
- 233664 Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the Sri Lankan Economy: A Vector Auto Regression Assessment
by Herath, Nisal
- 233665 A Quantitive Evaluation of the Potential Effects of Trade Policy Reversal in Sri Lanka: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis
by Liyanaarachchi, Tilak Susantha & Bandara, Layatilleke S. & Naranpanawa, Athula
- 233666 Agricultural Growth and Regional Disparity in India: A Convergence Analysis
by Banerjee, Arpita & Kuri, Pravat Kumar
- 233667 Environmental Consequence of Trade Openness for Environmental Goods
by de Alwis, J.M.D.D.J.
2012/13, Volume 14/15
- 205983 Changing Incomes and Food Prices: The Implications for Rural and Urban Food Security in Sri Lanka
by Ratnasiri, Shyama & Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Korale-Gedara, Pradeepa
- 205984 Commercial Orientation and its Effects on Plant Diversity in Homegardens: An Empirical Investigation of Rural Households in Sri Lanka
by Korale-Gedara, Pradeepa & Weerahewa, Jiveeka & Pushpakumara, Gamini & Kodithuwakku, Sarath S.
- 205985 Health Benefits and Industrial Air Pollution: A Comparison between People’s Willingness to Accept and the Opportunity Cost of Health Risk
by Athukorala, Wasantha
- 205986 An Analysis of Determinants of Agriculture Trade Intensities of South Asia
by Dembatapitiya, Pradeepa
2010/11, Volume 12/13
- 205972 An Empirical Analysis of Adult Obesity in West Virginia
by Herath, J & Gebremedhin, T.
- 205973 Food Demand Elasticities, Price Changes and Calorie Availability of Households in the Western Province of Sri Lanka
by Nirmali, S.A.N & Edirisinghe, J.C
- 205974 Firms’ Private Action Towards Environmental Quality: Where Does Regulation Stand for Non-Adopters of Environment Management Practices?
by Jayasinghe-Mudalige, U.K & Udugama, M.
- 205975 Foreign Aid, Aid Effectiveness and the New Aid Paradigm: A Review
by Gunatilake, H. & Fabella, R.V & Lagman-Martin, A.
- 205977 Stabilizing and Improving Livelihoods in Fragile and Conflict-Affected Situations (FCAS) – the Search for Frameworks and Evidence
by Farrington, J.
- 205982 Peasant Revolts in Dutch and British Periods
by Sanderatne, N.
2008/09, Volume 10/11
- 205968 Productivity Differences under Alternative Tenurial Contracts in Agriculture and Access to Credit: Evidence from Rural West Bengal, India
by Laha, A. & Kuri, P.K
- 205969 Consumer Preferences for Quality Attributes of Rice: A Conjoint Analysis
by Walisinghe, B.R & Gunaratne, L.H.P.
- 205970 Time Preference and Natural Resource Use by Local Communities: The Case of Sinharaja Forest in Sri Lanka
by Gunatilake, H.M & Wickramasinghe, W.A.R & Abeygunawardena, P.
- 205971 Food Security as a Public Good: Oman’s Prospects
by Kotagama, H. & Boughanmi, H. & Zekri, S. & Prathapar, S.
2007, Volume 09
- 205963 General Equilibrium Impacts of Technological Change under Different Market Structures: A Comparison of Supply Managed and Other Primary Agricultural Markets in Canada
by Prasada, Pahan
- 205964 Revitalizing Small-Scale Agriculture: Rental Policies of Alienated State Lands of Sri Lanka
by Marawila, D.
- 205966 Analysis of Public Choice on Environmental Health Management: The Case of Dengue Fever Control in Kandy District
by Siriwardena, K.S.D. & Gunaratne, L.H.P.
- 205967 Household Energy Consumption Patterns in Sri Lanka
by Rajmohan, K. & Weerahewa, J.
2006, Volume 08
- 205959 Timber Market Liberalization in Sri Lanka: Implications for Forest Conservation
by Weerahewa, Jeevika & Gunatilake, H.M
- 205960 Factors affecting Import Shares of Powdered Milk and other Milk Products and their Implications in Sri Lanka
by Bogahawatte, C. & Herath, Janaranjana
- 205961 Business Orientation among Poor Dry Zone Farmers in Sri Lanka
by Hemachandra, Dilini & Kodithuwakku, Sarath S.
- 205962 An Economic Analysis on Spatial Integration of Regional Rice Markets in Sri Lanka
by Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K.
2005, Volume 07
- 205952 Agricultural Production Efficiency of Bethma Cultivation in Mahaweli System H
by Thiruchelvam, S.
- 205953 Role of Price on Replanting Decisions of Rubber: An Application of Almon Lag Model
by Edirisinghe, J. & Perera, D.
- 205955 Fate of the Product Mix of a Firm with a Mandate to Adopt a Food Quality Metasystem: The Case of Adoption of the SLS in the Fruit Processing Sector in Sri Lanka
by Rajapakse, S. & Jayasinghe-Mudaligeu, U.K
- 205956 An Alternative Premium Payment Method to Finance the Farmers’ Pension and Social Security Benefit Scheme
by Withanage, S.P & Gunaratne, L.H.P & Ariyaratne, A.R
- 205957 Willingness to Pay for a Fee-Based Extension Service by Tea Smallholders in Galle District
by Yapa, K.D.A.J. & Ariyawardana, A.
- 205958 Pluriactivity and Socio-economic Success of Rural Households
by de Silva, L.R & Kodithuwakku, K.A.S.S
2004, Volume 06
- 205947 Weak-Form Efficiency Vs Semi-Strong Form Efficiency in Price Discovery: an Application to International Black Tea Markets
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Bessler, David
- 205948 Factors Affecting the Adoption of Environmental Management Systems by Crop and Livestock Farms in Canada
by Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Weersink, Alfons
- 205949 Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Sri Lanka
by Balamurali, N. & Bogahawatte, C.
- 205950 Economic Analysis of Paddy Threshing Methods
by Prasanna, P.H.S.N. & Gunaratne, L.H.P & Withana, W.D.R.S.
- 205951 Changes in Labour Market and Domestic Agriculture
by Karunagoda, Kamal
2003, Volume 05
- 205932 Social Safety Nets for Poverty Reduction in South Asia – Global Experiences
by Babu, Suresh Chandra
- 205933 Food Demand Patterns in Tanzania: A Censored Regression Analysis of Microdata
by Weliwita, Ananda & Nyange, David & Tsujii, Hiroshi
- 205934 Impact of Nutritional Labeling on Consumer Buying Behavior
by Prathiraja, P.H.K. & Ariyawardana, A.
- 205936 Effectiveness of Globalization: A Case Study of Fiji
by Gounder, Rukmani
- 205938 Estimating Market Power of Tea Processing Sector
by Weerahewa, Jeevika
- 205940 Economic Aspects of Ecotourism: Wildlife-based Tourism and Its Contribution to Nature
by Tisdell, Clem
- 205941 Community Dependence on Protected Forest Areas: A Study on Valuation of Non-Wood Forest Products in a Region of India
by Shylajan, C.S. & Mythili, G.
- 205943 The Importance of Agriculture for Development: A Review Article on the Role of Agriculture in Economic and Social Development Based on the Human Development of South Asia Report 2002
by Sanderatne, Nimal
2002, Volume 04
- 205596 The Relationship between Core Resources and Strategies of Firms: The Case of Sri Lankan Value-Added Tea Producers
by Ariyawardana, A. & Bailey, W.C
- 205597 Implication of Tenancy Status on Productivity and Efficiency: Evidence from Fiji
by Reddy, Mahendra
- 205925 Prospects of Pharmaceutical Prospecting to Finance Biodiversity Conservation in Sri Lanka
by Pushpakumara, D.K.N.G & Kotagama, H.B
- 205926 Ranking Environmental Services in Different Countries
by Olsson, B. & Huda, S.
- 205927 An Assessment of Intra-household Allocation of Food: A Case Study of the Urban Poor in Kandy
by Rathnayake, Ishara & Weerahewa, Jeevika
- 205928 Market Potentials and Willingness to Pay for Selected Organic Vegetables in Kandy
by Piyasiri, A.G.S.A. & Ariyawardana, A.
- 205929 An Assessment of Financial and Economic Feasibility of Selected Forest Plantation Species
by Pitigala, G.H & Gunatilake, H.M
- 205930 Estimation of Technical Efficiency and It's Determinants in the Tea Small Holding Sector in the Mid Country Wet Zone of Sri Lanka
by Basnayake, B.M.J.K. & Gunaratne, L.H.P.
- 205931 Service Quality and Its Impact on the Farmer Productivity in the Other Export Crop Sector: A Case Study of Ukuwela Agrarian Service Division
by Abeyrathne, A.H.M.S.W.B. & Kodithuwakku, Sarath S.
2000, Volume 03
- 205585 Non-Plantation Agricultural Economy of Sri Lanka: Trends, Issues and Prospects
by Gunawardena, P.J & Somaratne, W.G
- 205587 Emission Trading as a Tool for Environmental Management
by Abeygunawardena, P & Barba, Ricardo
- 205588 Greening the Sri Lankan Trade: Tariff Policy Liberalisation in Non-Plantation Agriculture and the Environment
by Somaratne, W.G
- 205590 Impact of Potato Trade Liberalisation on Soil Erosion: A Multi Period Market Simulation Model
by Weerahewa, J. & Gunatilake, H.M
- 205593 Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on the Rice Sector of Sri Lanka
by Rafeek, M.I.M & Samaratunga, P.A
1994, Volume 02
- 205567 Valuation of Conservation Commodity of the Sinharaja Forest: Towards Total Economic Value
by Ekanayake, E.R.M & Abeygunawardena, P.
- 205572 Factors Influencing Peripheral Villager Dependency on Forest Resources Use in the Knuckles Forest Range
by Gunatilake, H.M
- 205575 The Role the Economists in Agricultural Research
by Jogaratnam, T
- 205579 Shared Control of Natural Resources (SCOR): An Integrated Watershed Management Approach to Optimize Production and Protection
by Wiyayaratne, C.M
1993, Volume 01
- 205562 Impact of Money Supply on Aggregate Price Levels: Evidence from Sri Lanka
by Abeygunawardena, P & Gunatilake, H.M
- 205564 Appropriate Intercropping Systems for Coconut Small Holders: An Application of Multi-Period Linear Programming Technique in Coconut – Based Farming Systems
by Herath, Anura
- 205566 oping with Risks and Uncertainties in Modern Fisheries: A Study of a Fishing Community in the South of Sri Lanka
by Amarasinghe, Oscar & Wanasinghe, W.A.G