Contact information of Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeasj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/slaeaea.html .
2014, Volume 16
2012, Volume 14/15
2010, Volume 12/13
- 205972 An Empirical Analysis of Adult Obesity in West Virginia
by Herath, J & Gebremedhin, T.
- 205973 Food Demand Elasticities, Price Changes and Calorie Availability of Households in the Western Province of Sri Lanka
by Nirmali, S.A.N & Edirisinghe, J.C
- 205974 Firms’ Private Action Towards Environmental Quality: Where Does Regulation Stand for Non-Adopters of Environment Management Practices?
by Jayasinghe-Mudalige, U.K & Udugama, M.
- 205975 Foreign Aid, Aid Effectiveness and the New Aid Paradigm: A Review
by Gunatilake, H. & Fabella, R.V & Lagman-Martin, A.
- 205977 Stabilizing and Improving Livelihoods in Fragile and Conflict-Affected Situations (FCAS) – the Search for Frameworks and Evidence
by Farrington, J.
- 205982 Peasant Revolts in Dutch and British Periods
by Sanderatne, N.
2008, Volume 10/11
- 205968 Productivity Differences under Alternative Tenurial Contracts in Agriculture and Access to Credit: Evidence from Rural West Bengal, India
by Laha, A. & Kuri, P.K
- 205969 Consumer Preferences for Quality Attributes of Rice: A Conjoint Analysis
by Walisinghe, B.R & Gunaratne, L.H.P.
- 205970 Time Preference and Natural Resource Use by Local Communities: The Case of Sinharaja Forest in Sri Lanka
by Gunatilake, H.M & Wickramasinghe, W.A.R & Abeygunawardena, P.
- 205971 Food Security as a Public Good: Oman’s Prospects
by Kotagama, H. & Boughanmi, H. & Zekri, S. & Prathapar, S.
2007, Volume 09
2006, Volume 08
2005, Volume 07
- 205952 Agricultural Production Efficiency of Bethma Cultivation in Mahaweli System H
by Thiruchelvam, S.
- 205953 Role of Price on Replanting Decisions of Rubber: An Application of Almon Lag Model
by Edirisinghe, J. & Perera, D.
- 205955 Fate of the Product Mix of a Firm with a Mandate to Adopt a Food Quality Metasystem: The Case of Adoption of the SLS in the Fruit Processing Sector in Sri Lanka
by Rajapakse, S. & Jayasinghe-Mudaligeu, U.K
- 205956 An Alternative Premium Payment Method to Finance the Farmers’ Pension and Social Security Benefit Scheme
by Withanage, S.P & Gunaratne, L.H.P & Ariyaratne, A.R
- 205957 Willingness to Pay for a Fee-Based Extension Service by Tea Smallholders in Galle District
by Yapa, K.D.A.J. & Ariyawardana, A.
- 205958 Pluriactivity and Socio-economic Success of Rural Households
by de Silva, L.R & Kodithuwakku, K.A.S.S
2004, Volume 06
- 205947 Weak-Form Efficiency Vs Semi-Strong Form Efficiency in Price Discovery: an Application to International Black Tea Markets
by Dharmasena, Senarath & Bessler, David
- 205948 Factors Affecting the Adoption of Environmental Management Systems by Crop and Livestock Farms in Canada
by Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Weersink, Alfons
- 205949 Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Sri Lanka
by Balamurali, N. & Bogahawatte, C.
- 205950 Economic Analysis of Paddy Threshing Methods
by Prasanna, P.H.S.N. & Gunaratne, L.H.P & Withana, W.D.R.S.
- 205951 Changes in Labour Market and Domestic Agriculture
by Karunagoda, Kamal
2003, Volume 05
- 205932 Social Safety Nets for Poverty Reduction in South Asia – Global Experiences
by Babu, Suresh Chandra
- 205933 Food Demand Patterns in Tanzania: A Censored Regression Analysis of Microdata
by Weliwita, Ananda & Nyange, David & Tsujii, Hiroshi
- 205934 Impact of Nutritional Labeling on Consumer Buying Behavior
by Prathiraja, P.H.K. & Ariyawardana, A.
- 205936 Effectiveness of Globalization: A Case Study of Fiji
by Gounder, Rukmani
- 205938 Estimating Market Power of Tea Processing Sector
by Weerahewa, Jeevika
- 205940 Economic Aspects of Ecotourism: Wildlife-based Tourism and Its Contribution to Nature
by Tisdell, Clem
- 205941 Community Dependence on Protected Forest Areas: A Study on Valuation of Non-Wood Forest Products in a Region of India
by Shylajan, C.S. & Mythili, G.
- 205943 The Importance of Agriculture for Development: A Review Article on the Role of Agriculture in Economic and Social Development Based on the Human Development of South Asia Report 2002
by Sanderatne, Nimal
2002, Volume 04
- 205596 The Relationship between Core Resources and Strategies of Firms: The Case of Sri Lankan Value-Added Tea Producers
by Ariyawardana, A. & Bailey, W.C
- 205597 Implication of Tenancy Status on Productivity and Efficiency: Evidence from Fiji
by Reddy, Mahendra
- 205925 Prospects of Pharmaceutical Prospecting to Finance Biodiversity Conservation in Sri Lanka
by Pushpakumara, D.K.N.G & Kotagama, H.B
- 205926 Ranking Environmental Services in Different Countries
by Olsson, B. & Huda, S.
- 205927 An Assessment of Intra-household Allocation of Food: A Case Study of the Urban Poor in Kandy
by Rathnayake, Ishara & Weerahewa, Jeevika
- 205928 Market Potentials and Willingness to Pay for Selected Organic Vegetables in Kandy
by Piyasiri, A.G.S.A. & Ariyawardana, A.
- 205929 An Assessment of Financial and Economic Feasibility of Selected Forest Plantation Species
by Pitigala, G.H & Gunatilake, H.M
- 205930 Estimation of Technical Efficiency and It's Determinants in the Tea Small Holding Sector in the Mid Country Wet Zone of Sri Lanka
by Basnayake, B.M.J.K. & Gunaratne, L.H.P.
- 205931 Service Quality and Its Impact on the Farmer Productivity in the Other Export Crop Sector: A Case Study of Ukuwela Agrarian Service Division
by Abeyrathne, A.H.M.S.W.B. & Kodithuwakku, Sarath S.
2000, Volume 03
- 205585 Non-Plantation Agricultural Economy of Sri Lanka: Trends, Issues and Prospects
by Gunawardena, P.J & Somaratne, W.G
- 205587 Emission Trading as a Tool for Environmental Management
by Abeygunawardena, P & Barba, Ricardo
- 205588 Greening the Sri Lankan Trade: Tariff Policy Liberalisation in Non-Plantation Agriculture and the Environment
by Somaratne, W.G
- 205590 Impact of Potato Trade Liberalisation on Soil Erosion: A Multi Period Market Simulation Model
by Weerahewa, J. & Gunatilake, H.M
- 205593 Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on the Rice Sector of Sri Lanka
by Rafeek, M.I.M & Samaratunga, P.A
1994, Volume 02
1993, Volume 01