Financial Access - Measurement and Determinants: A Case Study of Unorganised Manufacturing Enterprises in India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- T.A. Bhavani & N R Bhanumurthy, 2015. "Financial Access - Measurement and Determinants: A Case Study of Unorganised Manufacturing Enterprises in India," Working Papers id:6470, eSocialSciences.
- Bhavani, T.A. & Bhanumurthy, N.R., 2015. "Financial Access - Measurement and Determinants: A Case Study of Unorganised Manufacturing Enterprises in India," Working Papers 15/143, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- T.A. Bhavani & N R Bhanumurthy, 2015. "Financial Access - Measurement and Determinants: A Case Study of Unorganised Manufacturing Enterprises in India," Working Papers id:6580, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chittenden, Francis & Hall, Graham & Hutchinson, Patrick, 1996. "Small Firm Growth, Access to Capital Markets and Financial Structure: Review of Issues and an Empirical Investigation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 59-67, February.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Bruce C. Petersen, 2002. "Is The Growth Of Small Firms Constrained By Internal Finance?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 298-309, May.
- Mohini Malhotra & Yanni Chen & Alberto Criscuolo & Qimiao Fan & Iva lIieva Hamel & Yevgeniya Savchenko, 2007. "Expanding Access to Finance : Good Practices and Policies for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6621, 05-2018.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006.
"The determinants of financing obstacles,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 932-952, October.
- Thorsten Beck, 2004. "The determinants of financing obstacles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3204, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Laeven, L. & Maksimovic, V., 2006. "The determinants of financing obstacles," Other publications TiSEM 3fd6bd22-71e9-4084-87a3-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Honorati, Maddalena & Mengistae, Taye, 2007. "Corruption, business environment, and small business fixed investment in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4356, The World Bank.
- Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934 Elsevier.
- Honorati, Maddalena & Mengistae, Taye, 2007. "Corruption, the business environment, and small business growth in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4338, The World Bank.
- Suresh D. Tendulkar & T. A. Bhavani, 1997. "Policy on Modern Small Scale Industries: A Case of Government Failure," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 39-64, January.
- Love, Inessa & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "Firm financing in India : recent trends and patterns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3476, The World Bank.
- Safavian, Mehnaz & Wimpey, Joshua, 2007. "When do enterprises prefer informal credit ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4435, The World Bank.
- Oecd, 2006. "The SME Financing Gap: Theory and Evidence," Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(2), pages 89-97.
- Planning Commission, India, 2011. "Faster, Sustainable and More Inclusive Growth: An Approach to the 12th Five Year Plan," Working Papers id:4452, eSocialSciences.
- Suresh D. Tendulkar & T. A. Bhavani, 1997. "Policy On Modem Small Scale Industries: A Case Of Government Failure," Working papers 44, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- World Bank, 2008. "Finance for All? Policies and Pitfalls in Expanding Access," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6905, 05-2018.
- Consultative Group to Assist the Poor, 2009. "Financial Access 2009 : Measuring Access to Financial Services around the World," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12843, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Access; Financial Resource Gap; Manufacturing; Unorganised segment;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dse:indecr:0085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.